PDA

View Full Version : Raiding

JMC
07-19-2012, 12:09 PM
What's the lowest stats you've been raided by in comparison to your own?

There's been this guy that's been attacking me multiple times daily for months. He lost every single fight. Until recently he attempted to raid me. Loses about half of them or more, yet still keeps going. He took out all my boost buildings and then just left it at that. Guy is a casualty glitched player, so he doesn't care about unit losses. Battle points can't be too good if he's losing so much, so i really don't get what he's trying to accomplish. Perhaps he's part of the Royal Navy and thinks i'm a pirate or something. That's happened before. Saw he also raided jhoemel.

Any way, his raw attack stat is only 91K. Boosted he's probably got around 105K tops. That, vs my 142K defence and he's managed to win. So he's winning against a defence that is 135% of his attack.

That's not the biggest difference i've seen though. Someone who also had about 141K defence at the time was raided by another casualty glitcher. Yet this guy only had 78K raw attack, and he won every single raid. Boosted that's gotta be around 88K tops. Meaning he successfully raided someone with 160% stronger than him every single time.

Used to think the highest it went was about 125%-130% but obviously it goes much higher. Seems pretty stupid and makes the boost buildings useless if someone cares enough about getting you to take them out.

Ryans67
07-19-2012, 12:13 PM
I had a guy do that about ten levels ago. Same situation, except he would try and hit all of my buildings once, never the full three times. Made no sense to me. Must of had the glitch in order to sustain such heavy losses, without any financial gain from the raids.

magepker
07-19-2012, 05:15 PM
i complained about this a few weeks ago on a thread i made, his stats were atleast 10k lower then mine, no boost buildings.... only thing people could say is that his skill points must be all in attack but that didn't explain it enough for me.

maybe defense buildings are much more important when getting raided then your actual defense.

Q Raider
07-19-2012, 05:30 PM
When I first started this game it was so unstable that a straight out attack almost always crashed it and resulted in me only getting experience and losing units; the cash and Valor components never paid out.

Raiding was the only thing that I could do with any form of confidence and even that meant I had to raid a non cash building initially, the program often still crashed, then it was a case of madly try and find them again to continue the raid within a few minutes or the process started again.

The upshot of this was I put almost ALL my points to Attack at that time and I could comfortably raid people who had raw stats 30%-40% above my boosted ones. Pity the Battle Points weren't around then....

Even now, I am capable of going well above (comfortably 8K-10K) above my boosted stat Vs their raw defence, but the unit losses are too great to sustain. Valor units are prime targets when you go down this route.

Copenhagen
07-19-2012, 05:32 PM
Not sure why someone would do that, but I wonder how the skill points factor into the equation.