PDA

View Full Version : What is CK exactly?

ShawnBB
07-19-2012, 11:36 AM
Just came across a "legit" hood with 2 lvl5 Nightclubs right in the middle.
Gigantic base with level 1 buildings all over.
This guy probably is trying to hide his money cheating by covering the NCs,lol.
He looted 111 m4a1 and then still bought 442 chain gun...(oops, misclicked 53 times more,nah they are too cheap for me.)

Edit: sorry for the offense to CK, was just trying to test my ability to find some smart cheater. My reckless screwed myself.

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/b1169316.jpg
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/0e6d004a.jpg
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/34625687.jpg
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/cc1d5b43.jpg

vitus79
07-19-2012, 11:37 AM
it is a gang, Cold Koma or something like that..

sexkitteh
07-19-2012, 11:39 AM
I'm not going to lie... that seems legit... what are you getting at?

It could be a strategy to throw people off...

By the time you start making REAL money, sell off all the other buildings and rebuild them and leave them at level 1 so that your hood doesn't look too awesome lol..

I don't know...

Seems ok tho...

Luciferianism
07-19-2012, 11:39 AM
Some kind of underwear brand, Calvin Klien I think.

_dan_
07-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Saw Cold Karma somewhere.

But now look like it's Cheat Knights.

sexkitteh
07-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Guys... shawn has over 600 posts... I'm sure he knows what CK is... he's accusing them of being cheaters...

Swearengen
07-19-2012, 11:44 AM
One of many CC gangs...

Olly1
07-19-2012, 11:44 AM
Stands for Clark Kent I think

Nothing major stands out there I don't think? His income is impressive but it's do-able I guess. He could certainly afford those units with his income. His stats are pretty crappy though. I hope I bump in to him!

sexkitteh
07-19-2012, 11:45 AM
ShawnBB - I think you need to rephrase your question for MOST these monkeys :rolleyes:

Swearengen
07-19-2012, 11:46 AM
Those stats are not crappy - i have seen allot lower including mine, yours might be better but those are better than most 110-115lvl folks I see.

Think I have seen that guy around...

Swearengen
07-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Guys... shawn has over 600 posts... I'm sure he knows what CK is... he's accusing them of being cheaters...

obviously since he says "legit".......

enahs1
07-19-2012, 11:53 AM
You didn't here Shawn? Greed is making a new game called Cheat Kingdom (abbreviated as CK) and the CK mob is just one of the mobs waiting for that game while pretending to be Cold Karma in crime city.

Olly1
07-19-2012, 12:01 PM
Those stats are not crappy - i have seen allot lower including mine, yours might be better but those are better than most 110-115lvl folks I see.

Think I have seen that guy around...

Yeah crappy wasn't the right word but IF he is a cheater he's got some of the lowest stats of 'cheaters' that have been mentioned on here. Which either makes him a smart cheater or not a cheater at all. In comparison to other players that have been called suspected cheaters, his stats are very low

Leopold Stotch
07-19-2012, 12:03 PM
I am level 124 and I see these CK people everywhere, their maps usually have the word COLD spelled out in grass or other decorations that spell out COLD somehwere towards the bottom. I have been wondering who they are as well, just figured they were a few losers who decided to all start playing at the same time and put a CK in front of their names like some kind of gang

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-19-2012, 12:05 PM
Do we Really need a thread to dicuss CK?
If your not aware then

1. your not on forums
2. You diddnt UTFSE
3. you dont play CC

This may be the WORST cheater allegations ever seen on forum. Whats the question here? That he farms a popular farming item in the game? That he has upgraded his NC and nothing else? Seriously maybe take 5 seconds next time before you post everything that comes to your mind or UTFSE to see if its been covered.

If you have REAL evedience or allegations I welcome them as we report all accused members in CK to funzio/gree for review and keep track of the outcomes, hence many who have been kicked out. So again, if you have real evidence of cheating bring it to me in PM or post if you like and I will be appreciateive.

Making generalizations about my crew over 1 powerful player that shames you to weakness speaks volumes about you and your crediblity.

Max Power
07-19-2012, 12:16 PM
Making generalizations about my crew over 1 powerful player that shames you to weakness speaks volumes about you and your crediblity.

Get off your effing horse. You do it too.

This guy probably isn't a cheat, but don't pretend you're suddenly queen of this kingdom.

I'm not even gonna touch your obvious challenges with the English language.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-19-2012, 12:24 PM

This guy probably isn't a cheat, but don't pretend you're suddenly queen of this kingdom.

sorry to wake the sleeping bear. English is not my fisrt or second languge and have apologized in the past for that.

Im no queen, and I am sure to have the goods before I call someone out. In addition just like the other day when I clearly busted the newest Indian as a MASSIVE cheater, I reserved my judgement of the wider group even though they are my "in game enemies"

Sasha54
07-19-2012, 12:25 PM

I like you......

BrandonCrimeCity
07-19-2012, 12:26 PM

What is your effing problem max?
Got a problem there with Barron?

QPR
07-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Do we Really need a thread to dicuss CK?
If your not aware then

1. your not on forums
2. You diddnt UTFSE
3. you dont play CC

This may be the WORST cheater allegations ever seen on forum. Whats the question here? That he farms a popular farming item in the game? That he has upgraded his NC and nothing else? Seriously maybe take 5 seconds next time before you post everything that comes to your mind or UTFSE to see if its been covered.

If you have REAL evedience or allegations I welcome them as we report all accused members in CK to funzio/gree for review and keep track of the outcomes, hence many who have been kicked out. So again, if you have real evidence of cheating bring it to me in PM or post if you like and I will be appreciateive.

The above post is bs and should be ignored.

Report the player directly to gree as this silly mob actively promote cheaters in their ranks.

sexkitteh
07-19-2012, 12:42 PM

Report the player directly to gree as this silly mob actively promote cheaters in their ranks.

I'm close to infiltrating CK :D

I'll let you guys know if this is true! :D

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-19-2012, 12:44 PM

I half agree. If you suspect a cheater in CK Please report to support and if you choose to let me know so I can also kick them out I would appreciate it.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-19-2012, 12:45 PM
I'm close to infiltrating CK :D

I'll let you guys know if this is true! :D

We welcome you with open arms.

Name
Level
CC code

:0

G Wiz
07-19-2012, 12:48 PM
Everyone here needs a vacation...come to the bahamas.

vitus79
07-19-2012, 12:52 PM

that an invite? oh wait, guess they wont let me in a plane with a tomahawk 😂

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-19-2012, 12:54 PM

I dont know after last time... see post where I discussed this issue
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37395-AMA-(white-frog)/page5

Max Power
07-19-2012, 01:04 PM
sorry to wake the sleeping bear. English is not my fisrt or second languge and have apologized in the past for that.

Missed that. If English is not your primary, apology forwarded. You are good enough at it to sound like the typical ignorant American....LOL! As far as the alleged Indian you busted, I am having a hard time finding any Indians who had the slightest idea who it was. For all I know you created it to start this flap in the first place, or a high level Indian is doing it just to mess with you. Who knows? Not me.

What is your effing problem max?
Got a problem there with Barron?

Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Get out your wallet if your planning to do anything about it.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Hey maxi pad what's up with the "typical ignorant American" comment?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Hey Max no problem, I posted the Clear Evidence of his recruitment by Noodles to Indians.

Noodles and xenoke both were aware of his joining indians. He was a member for all of 1 day or so cause I called him out right away before he got time to be introduced to general membership. Apparently only your leaders knew about him as they were the ones directly recruiting him to target sub 150 CK members hence the charaters name.

Im fairly certain after getting to know some of the indian crew they would have not stood for such blantant cheat in thier group.

DBM 2IC
07-19-2012, 02:09 PM
I just checked him out and he has the golden defense gun or whatever it was called for that iph event. And I'm sure I read CCM say that if you cheated you wouldn't get it? Or am I wrong?

Swearengen
07-19-2012, 02:10 PM

We need to have a crime city party boat in the bahamas!

Lupo
07-19-2012, 02:41 PM
it is a gang, Cold Koma or something like that..

Nope, the gang name is CracK users. :p

Rodimus
07-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Saw Cold Karma somewhere.

But now look like it's Cheat Knights.

LoL, good one!!

Deluxe
07-19-2012, 02:46 PM

Max can we be besties!?!? Wonderful response! Most people on here are probably just fascinated by the fact that 'she' has a bergina and so no one seems apt to put her in her place so thank you!!!

Munch on it
07-19-2012, 02:58 PM
I just checked him out and he has the golden defense gun or whatever it was called for that iph event. And I'm sure I read CCM say that if you cheated you wouldn't get it? Or am I wrong?

I believe this to be true and was the reason why it was delayed I think

yomoney
07-19-2012, 03:36 PM
he legit those are story loot or selling gold buildings for money i mean gc are 150 gold sell it get 9.5 mill

ShawnBB
07-19-2012, 03:52 PM
Sorry guys, I was off to some other places. Don't know why I posted this thread in that way.
Was just trying to make forum members or someone who knows him in game to judge if he is cheating in a smart way.

he probably just bought a lot of in game cash to build those Nightclubs at the beginning, then camped for months to get up NCs and those cars and guns.

it's just his other buildings' level indicating that his didn't camp at all:( and pull up the NCs in one night...

Oh, forgot to say, he doesn't even have Movie Thraters in his hood.

Deluxe
07-19-2012, 04:56 PM
he legit those are story loot or selling gold buildings for money i mean gc are 150 gold sell it get 9.5 mill

That still seems like such a waste to spend real money for game money...especially cuz that's less than half a day's income for me...maybe for others it'd make sense but so would keeping the very buildings (gold) that boost your income better than their in-game cash equivalents in the first place...I guess if you've got money to burn...

Boom
07-19-2012, 05:06 PM
Some kind of underwear brand, Calvin Klien I think.Hey I wear that!!!

Paulio
07-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Hey I wear that!!!

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Boom
07-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Pics or it didn't happen ;)I posted it on some other forum!

Paulio
07-19-2012, 05:18 PM
I posted it on some other forum!

ChristianMingle.com? :D

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Lol that will never die...unlike this thread.

Deluxe since you are the newbie w the huge mouth back it up!

In game name
Level
Stats

Deluxe
07-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Lol that will never die...unlike this thread.

Deluxe since you are the newbie w the huge mouth back it up!

In game name
Level
Stats

Not a problem...
63042 A
71382 D
876270 IPH
New or not I know my sh*t and as I have not once initiated any of the quarrels going on currently I will not back down when someone comes at me...that being said...I really am a peaceful type and am friends with all CK in my range and beyond. I have much respect in game and intend on keeping it that way. I'd like to smooth things over with you not because I'm scared of retribution or desperate but because we ultimately have a common enemy and we gain no ground by going at each other. Take it or leave it, my life will go on either way but (this is not a threat) you'd be wise to meet me in the middle here. I also don't have real life energy to talk smack on a forum all day so that will be my ultimate motivation for dropping this whether or not you want to meet me half way...

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-19-2012, 06:08 PM
You left out your in game name first off. Second, usually pics substantiate but I'll take your word.
So here is the deal. I hit the forum much in similar fashion. Bold, brash, balls a huge as fig o ni.

Even went quite political. What I can say is this....the forum just isn't the place for that.

Recently this place has been filled with massive trolling, imitation accounts, this person calling this person out etc.
Some of us want to turn it around. We all have been guilty of playing into the chaos at times. So with that as a background just as it was settling down for a few days due to some bans put in place by CCM, in came a new person bringing up political divisiveness, calling people out talking about peoples vaginas etc. So that's the background to which you came. Regardless if your the greatest player in crime city to be honest you havent offered alot of that knowldge rather posted about thigs that elicited the response you got. I'm glad you are friends with some of my 250 members, that's great. Keep it civil and we have no problems, cause as everyone can attest I don't back down either ;)

So stick around and share some of that knowledge with the forum and help us make it better!

doinkent
07-19-2012, 06:12 PM
well look at this, another ck cheat. not suprising. i know this guy anyway, he helped me build my 2 nightclubs

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-19-2012, 06:18 PM
Also threads like this give people like that ^^ a forum to voice there uninformed opinion based in hate rater than in fact.

Deluxe
07-19-2012, 06:20 PM
You left out your in game name first off. Second, usually pics substantiate but I'll take your word.
So here is the deal. I hit the forum much in similar fashion. Bold, brash, balls a huge as fig o ni.

Even went quite political. What I can say is this....the forum just isn't the place for that.

Recently this place has been filled with massive trolling, imitation accounts, this person calling this person out etc.
Some of us want to turn it around. We all have been guilty of playing into the chaos at times. So with that as a background just as it was settling down for a few days due to some bans put in place by CCM, in came a new person bringing up political divisiveness, calling people out talking about peoples vaginas etc. So that's the background to which you came. Regardless if your the greatest player in crime city to be honest you havent offered alot of that knowldge rather posted about thigs that elicited the response you got. I'm glad you are friends with some of my 250 members, that's great. Keep it civil and we have no problems, cause as everyone can attest I don't back down either ;)

So stick around and share some of that knowledge with the forum and help us make it better!

I follow most of that but still offer that each instance carries with it complications that can't be surmised with quite as much brevity but I get the underlying message and I'm savvy to puttin this pan on simmer.
Swingle, paulio, shanty, dangerous greg, zendfrim, gee, jt, strife, damnkops (and the list continues far beyond that) could all tell you plenty about me :)
Cheers

Deluxe
07-19-2012, 06:21 PM
well look at this, another ck cheat. not suprising. i know this guy anyway, he helped me build my 2 nightclubs

Talkin to me? Who are you? Besides an instantly jealous individual when you saw my sexy stats...

G Wiz
07-19-2012, 06:53 PM
I think this will mark my "pulling back" from the forums...

Not to leave, but just, less involvement. It's becoming harder to avoid the glass on the floor.

Sasha54
07-19-2012, 07:18 PM

I'm not sure where you come off with that last statement.

When I joined the forum in Feb it was a good place - with a wealth of information. Since then a lot of great people left for various reasons.
But your whole CK crap and your pompous posts have only helped to degrade the forum so not sure how you think that is making it better - and don't talk trash to those who have been around longer and managed to maintain a good in-game and forum personna without resorting to this gang shi!....that you hide behind.

And aren't you supposed to be some kind of doctor or something......don't you need to get busy with that.....most doctors I know dont have much spare time.....just sayin'

Paulio
07-19-2012, 07:39 PM
I think this will mark my "pulling back" from the forums...

Not to leave, but just, less involvement. It's becoming harder to avoid the glass on the floor.

Say it ain't so, G. Say it ain't so.

NV555
07-19-2012, 11:46 PM
Can someone have 2 NC building at the same time? And yes building not upgrading.

SevenO9
07-20-2012, 03:18 AM
^^ nope! there is no legit way to have two builds at a time

Boom
07-20-2012, 03:47 AM
Guys we already know ck is a cheater krew ok!! It's old news.

Brooklyn Boy
07-20-2012, 03:52 AM
Talkin to me? Who are you? Besides an instantly jealous individual when you saw my sexy stats...

Hey Deluxe, all this CK talk must have had you shakin in your boots bro! Lol!

Max Power
07-20-2012, 04:52 AM
Hey maxi pad what's up with the "typical ignorant American" comment?

Hey Bone Limper, I am one so I can say what I want. Capiche?

QPR
07-20-2012, 05:08 AM
Guys we already know ck is a cheater krew ok!! It's old news.

Exactly this..

Dr BoneCrusher
07-20-2012, 05:14 AM
Hey Bone Limper, I am one so I can say what I want. Capiche?

LOL, it's like the saying goes, I can talk about my brother all I want but if you do, we're going to fight. Didn't know you are an American.

Max Power
07-20-2012, 10:10 AM
LOL, it's like the saying goes, I can talk about my brother all I want but if you do, we're going to fight. Didn't know you are an American.

Painfully so. Thanks for sticking up for us though!

Brothers in arms!

Boom
07-20-2012, 10:14 AM
I hate that game!

sez
07-20-2012, 10:14 AM
Painfully so. Thanks for sticking up for us though!

Brothers in arms!

Then GTFO if it's so PAINFULL, don't let my BOOT kick you in the a.ss on the way out punk. *kisses*

Boom
07-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Hey Sez do u own a hotel called "The Sez Hotel" ?? Just wondering.

G Wiz
07-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Exactly this..

http://i47.tinypic.com/2rqgkyu.png

sez
07-20-2012, 10:23 AM
Hey Sez do u own a hotel called "The Sez Hotel" ?? Just wondering.

Yup! go in and tell them its all "on the house". live it up Boomer. Throw all the s.hit around you want.

xenoke
07-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Just came across a "legit" hood with 2 lvl5 Nightclubs right in the middle.
Gigantic base with level 1 buildings all over.
This guy probably is trying to hide his money cheating by covering the NCs,lol.
He looted 111 m4a1 and then still bought 442 chain gun...(oops, misclicked 53 times more,nah they are too cheap for me.)

Edit: sorry for the offense to CK, was just trying to test my ability to find some smart cheater. My reckless screwed myself.

I know them.......I think they're the strongest gang in cc :p

Boom
07-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Yup! go in and tell them its all "on the house". live it up Boomer. Throw all the s.hit around you want.Okay!!!!!!

Gaming Will
07-20-2012, 11:46 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2rqgkyu.png

Still hitting him I see... I have to admit the banter on both of your walls is rather amusing.

G Wiz
07-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Still hitting him I see... I have to admit the banter on both of your walls is rather amusing.Definately lol...apparently I was reported, didja see that part? :P

This is what keeps it fun!

Gaming Will
07-20-2012, 12:41 PM
Definately lol...apparently I was reported, didja see that part? :P

This is what keeps it fun!

Yes I saw that... And I think only forum members know that's a "ban" offense!

G Wiz
07-20-2012, 12:49 PM
Yes I saw that... And I think only forum members know that's a "ban" offense!*rubs moustache*

Interesting...

Blue fire
07-20-2012, 02:28 PM
The problem with CK is that they recruit ANYONE (no background checks, nothing). Like Baroness said, you guys kicked out alot of cheaters. 

noodles
07-20-2012, 08:31 PM
Hey Max no problem, I posted the Clear Evidence of his recruitment by Noodles to Indians.

Noodles and xenoke both were aware of his joining indians. He was a member for all of 1 day or so cause I called him out right away before he got time to be introduced to general membership. Apparently only your leaders knew about him as they were the ones directly recruiting him to target sub 150 CK members hence the charaters name.

Im fairly certain after getting to know some of the indian crew they would have not stood for such blantant cheat in thier group.
What are u smoking?

QPR
07-21-2012, 03:00 AM
What are u smoking?

Some rather potent bugle judging by her random mood swings

DoughBoy
07-21-2012, 04:56 AM
We need to have a crime city party boat in the bahamas!

And I will take side bets on who throws who off first :-)

SeqWins
07-21-2012, 05:31 AM
I'm interested in joining a CC crew, my stats are pretty legit but I'm a lower LVL player....pm me

Max Power
07-21-2012, 08:04 AM
Then GTFO if it's so PAINFULL, don't let my BOOT kick you in the a.ss on the way out punk. *kisses*

I said I am painfully American, not that it's painful to be an American, dumas.

You really struggle with nuance, don't you?

*hugz*

sez
07-21-2012, 09:20 AM
I said I am painfully American, not that it's painful to be an American, dumas.

You really struggle with nuance, don't you?

*hugz*

You really struggle with that small and shriveled shrimp, don't you?

Btw isn't "Arts n Crafts" time starting at that "Assisted living home of yours"? Have fun and good luck at Bingo later too!!! I think tonight is your lucky night Maxi-Pad.

Blue fire
07-21-2012, 11:07 AM
You really struggle with that small and shriveled shrimp, don't you?

Btw isn't "Arts n Crafts" time starting at that "Assisted living home of yours"? Have fun and good luck at Bingo later too!!! I think tonight is your lucky night Maxi-Pad.

Sounds like the Sez guy needs a beating 

Boom
07-21-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm interested in joining a CC crew, my stats are pretty legit but I'm a lower LVL player....pm meThere is none in lower lvls...

SeqWins
07-21-2012, 11:33 AM
There is none in lower lvls...

So it's sorta like a Pirate thing on MW... You would think a crew would have all levels to exercise versatility and eyes at all levels.

vitus79
07-21-2012, 11:46 AM
So it's sorta like a Pirate thing on MW... You would think a crew would have all levels to exercise versatility and eyes at all levels.

thers 2 kind of gangs i would say, the first believes in the "strength in numbers" tactic, add as many as possible members on your way up to get lost in the swarm.

then, theres the other gang who choses their members very selective, all good people having fun in the game and helping each other out.

now which one would you prefer?

Boom
07-21-2012, 12:07 PM
I would TOTALLY pick 1....

SeqWins
07-21-2012, 12:49 PM
thers 2 kind of gangs i would say, the first believes in the "strength in numbers" tactic, add as many as possible members on your way up to get lost in the swarm.

then, theres the other gang who choses their members very selective, all good people having fun in the game and helping each other out.

now which one would you prefer?

I would prefer to be chosen and invited but few select individual have
Me added on CC and don't know my stats or my hood. What I'm trying to get at is everybody knows the credibility I have as far as MW and KA but not neccessarily CC. So I would have to join a choose any crew to become " known"?!.. I don't know...#2

Blue fire
07-21-2012, 01:01 PM
I would choose number 2, the gang who selects solid members and not rift raft members like number 1.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-21-2012, 01:27 PM
I would choose to get information from a better source Seq. People here w weak stats, big mouths, little knowledge.

*Also I would choose to let this thread die so stale!

QPR
07-21-2012, 01:47 PM
I would choose to get information from a better source Seq. People here w weak stats, big mouths, little knowledge.

We don't all cheat so each to their own I guess

vitus79
07-21-2012, 01:50 PM

i like how u take it so serious. im just sporting around between box opens, boss beatings and other stuff on my phone. i dont make those kind of insider jokes anymore.

at least me and Boom had some fun :)

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-21-2012, 01:57 PM
We don't all cheat so each to their own I guess

Pics or it diddnt happen. I've been more open w my stats and hood then you have been with your mouth...and thats a TON!

I'm 100% legit and will be blocking you QPR as you are the Real Crime City Inside joke!

SeqWins
07-21-2012, 01:58 PM

Sounds like you've got some type of issue with Vitus and now everything makes more sense to me as far as the last 7 or 8 posts....but just FYI she's got credibility with me
So my source is legitimate.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-21-2012, 02:04 PM
Sounds like you've got some type of issue with Vitus and now everything makes more sense to me as far as the last 7 or 8 posts....but just FYI she's got credibility with me
So my source is legitimate.

Credible about this game, Undeniable. Decent person, I assume so. A member of my "sworn enemies" the Indians 100%. So her bias is obvious when it comes to my crew, therefore not the best source. She likes to trash my crew but I've yet to see evidence from her to back it up. No worries, she takes her talking points from her leaders xenoke and noodles so I don't blame her for repeating misguided nonsense about CK.

SeqWins
07-21-2012, 02:06 PM
Credible about this game, Undeniable. Decent person, I assume so. A member of my "sworn enemies" the Indians 100%. So her bias is obvious when it comes to my crew, therefore not the best source. She likes to trash my crew but I've yet to see evidence from her to back it up. No worries, she takes her talking points from her leaders xenoke and noodles so I don't blame her for repeating misguided nonsense about CK.

Respect your position %100...good luck with your crew...

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-21-2012, 02:07 PM

Oh and boom is a troll who post garbage 1 word responses to boost his count FYI. Most of the 250 players in CK are in lower leves sub 150. We range from 79-200.

So again I see your searching for real answers, unfortunately this forum is no longer the place for those.

Boom
07-21-2012, 02:19 PM
U do accuse everyone of being a troll do u..

Boom
07-21-2012, 02:20 PM
And I'm pretty sure he's a lower lvl than 50 or so.

SeqWins
07-21-2012, 02:23 PM
And I'm pretty sure he's a lower lvl than 50 or so.

You're pretty sure huh?

Boom
07-21-2012, 02:25 PM
Maybe maybe not =]

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-21-2012, 03:00 PM
Boom all I'm saying is contribute every once in a while something other than a 3 word sentence

Your not QPR status but sure headed that way.

Vince the Fist
07-21-2012, 03:43 PM
They are the Calvin Klein crew. G-wiz the leader is one of those guys who goes around with loose jeans showing their CK branded underwear because they think it's cool. Join them if that's your style.

Boom
07-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Hey hey I wear Calvin Klein! I'm offended

sez
07-21-2012, 03:47 PM
Sounds like the Sez guy needs a beating 

Please come and join the rest, your in game name is???? Lvl???? That's what I thought.

Vince the Fist
07-21-2012, 03:51 PM
Hey hey I wear Calvin Klein! I'm offended

Lol. But your irony is too plain to see: a true believer would never be offended, as their belief in the brand is unshakeable.

Joeycool
07-21-2012, 03:53 PM
In addition just like the other day when I clearly busted the newest Indian as a MASSIVE cheater, I reserved my judgement of the wider group even though they are my "in game enemies"

Can you tell me who that is please? Must have missed that one?

Blue fire
07-21-2012, 04:15 PM
Level 200 come find me 💩

Blue fire
07-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Please come and join the rest, your in game name is???? Lvl???? That's what I thought.

I'm level 200, you piece of 💩

I will beat you silly lol

sez
07-21-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm level 200, you piece of 💩

I will beat you silly lol

Name? Oh hey Boda...

Blue fire
07-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Name? Oh hey Boda...

Name is Sam

Oh wait, I beat you everyday anyways

sez
07-21-2012, 04:24 PM
Name is Sam

Oh wait, I beat you everyday anyways

Yea I guess if I had the dorkiest name in the world I would go with Blue Fire too...... Wait..... Is that even better?

Blue fire
07-21-2012, 04:25 PM
Yea I guess if I had the dorkiest name in the world I would go with Blue Fire too...... Wait..... Is that even better?

Don't worry, I will be visiting you soon for your daily robs and beatings

sez
07-21-2012, 04:26 PM
Don't worry, I will be visiting you soon for your daily robs and beatings

Ok Samantha

SeqWins
07-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Wow, talk about pmsing females

mxz
07-21-2012, 05:12 PM
Wow, talk about pmsing femalesGod bless America.

Blue fire
07-21-2012, 05:18 PM

That's Sez for you, he's a drama queen 😄😄😄

Chester78
07-21-2012, 05:36 PM

Hahahahaha...that was the first good laugh I've had all day. Thanks Sez. :)

noodles
07-21-2012, 07:07 PM
Funny how u mention something like that...b/c ur mouth is pretty big urself and u keep talking about ppl with low stats and writing nonsense posts under 3 words, when u don't even contribute any knowledge on the forums, except on ur secret underground ck forum....and what's wrong with having low stats and talking a little nonsense and having some fun?....:)
Or is that pimple on ur azz irritating u:)

Dillinja
07-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Hey Seq, this forum is way different to MW, it used to be as good as the MW one is now but lately...it's more akin to a pile of fresh steaming....

enahs1
07-21-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm sorry CK members, but I am with the Indians on this one. Barrones, you are talking smack way to much! Have you actually seen Xenoke or ICEMAN's stats! They are 200k+ OVER yours. Unless you are thinking about dropping 10,000 to catch up with them, the Indians will kick your ass. And if you don't believe me, I have a SS of Xenoke and ICEMAN'S stats that's not up date completely but it is close enough. You guys keep calling the Indians out about there mistakes, pay more attention to yours.

doinkent
07-21-2012, 09:28 PM
baroness has been running her mouth for the past few weeks. thinks shes queen sh!t. finally some people starting to see on here what shes all about. Cheating Krew

QPR
07-22-2012, 12:42 AM
If anyone wants a link to the private ck forum send me a pm

Second Comming
07-22-2012, 02:47 AM
They are 200k+ OVER yours. Unless you are thinking about dropping 10,000 to catch up with them, the Indians will kick your ass. And if you don't believe me, I have a SS of Xenoke and ICEMAN'S stats that's not up date completely but it is close enough. You guys keep calling the Indians out about there mistakes, pay more attention to yours.

Woud need to spend 100k$ + to catch Xeno and Iceman, then there is Yan, you'd need a good 120k$+ to catch him.

In the end, The Indians can never be defeated because they include the 3 most powerful players in the game by a long margin.

Sasha54
07-22-2012, 05:52 AM
If anyone wants a link to the private ck forum send me a pm

Your inbox seems to be full......