PDA

View Full Version : Battle nations

Buggs1a
07-19-2012, 07:44 AM
I know this is different, but thought it would be cool to share and we could add forumites in game.
Battle Nations is an amazing game. It is real fighting, great sounds and soundtrack, great graphics too. It's free for iOS. It's got buildings, land, tanks, velociraptors, flame throwers, mortar guys, big elephants with cannons on them etc. it's story is awesome and extremely funny too.

You have for currency, iron, wood, stone, oil etc. you have several resource buildings. You can upgrade buildings and units. You have a hospital to heal units. Barracks to create units and mobile building for creating mobile units like tanks and stuff.

In the fight screens it is turn based. You have a grid of squares, you pick your units to use and can place them anywhere on the grid. You tap unit and his range of attack is shown. Then you tap which enemy to fight. Then the CPU turn. It's simple and cool.

I just wanted to share us it's such an awesome game. I'm bored right now. It would be so awesome to have forumites in game too.

Some of you might think this part is the best. But you can visit your friends base and loot their stuff. You can tap on their buildings to help them speed up their resource gathering time etc. and you get the resource too for helping. You can attack and fight your friends. You don't loose units, just they go to hospital. Loose means have to buy new one to replace. You can raid your friends resources too. You tap on what you wanna raid, ion building, stone etc. then you both fight. If you win your Amy in the fight gets to loot the fresource until the other player defeats the army. You collect the resource every so often till that army is defeated or you bring them home. Also you can help others fight off the raiders too. You fight the battle for your friend. You collect the reward. The friend on his screen sees you did this and has the option of accepting the help or rejecting it. If they accept it then the riders go away. If they reject it then they can still fight the raiders. You keep your reward no matter what.

This makes me think of the forum fight night here. This would be so awesome to have one between ourselves and see who the better army is.

I old totally love this with you guys and I have a feeling/hope that some of you will get in on this.

CAPT.GIN
07-19-2012, 07:47 AM
It was cool at first for me but once you get to the higher levels it gets really boring, an missions take forever to get done plus on top of that the pvp in it is really bad...

Buggs1a
07-19-2012, 07:49 AM
How is the pvp bad? It's way fun.

CAPT.GIN
07-19-2012, 07:52 AM
When you pvp other players your army has to be revived which take a long time, then after that you have to win a bunch in a short amount of time I think it was 24hrs and then they give you crappy prizes...

Buggs1a
07-19-2012, 08:06 AM
Oh that. Yea, you have to wait for the army to return. It sucks, but in my opinion not too bad.

I don't know of the pvp prizes since I'm not going to even try. All I do now is resource collect and visit friends base to help. When I can complete a mission I do. Right now I'm kind of in a holding pattern trying to build my income, just like in modern war, grr, lol.

I do think forum fight night would rock.

asdfs
07-19-2012, 08:13 AM
Game gets boring in the ending. I've been stuck at level 35 ever since 2 weeks after they raised the level cap to level 35. Finished all the missions also, so nothing to do for the past 3-4 months. Game got boring. PVP is painful since my super tanks can't hit a huge tank killer... Not much end game action.:mad::mad::mad:

Agent Orange
07-19-2012, 08:15 AM
Does it crash a lot?

asdfs
07-19-2012, 08:16 AM
It does not crash alot. Its quite fun in the beggining until you get to end game.

Zoltarov
07-19-2012, 08:19 AM
Also maxed out in Battle Nations forever. Never play that anymore. Moved to MW in april.

But i admit the game has some cool features.

Buggs1a
07-19-2012, 10:03 AM
No crashes for me. Awesome game, but I have to camp. Fight night with us all would be fun. I thought more would have replied by now and be interested.
My game name is
Buggs1a

spectra
07-19-2012, 10:27 AM
I am surprise CCM has not closed this thread............

he will come, closed it and state

"Do not discuss non Funzio games in this forum"

So talk about it as much as you can before they closed it, lol

Buggs1a
07-19-2012, 10:37 AM
Which is fine. There's no talk about anything forum.
Also people talk about other stuff all the time everywhere. So in my opinion he would have to delete all posts not about Funzio, gree, the games. And that wouldn't be right.

Mcdoc
07-19-2012, 10:50 AM
"Do not discuss non Funzio games in this forum"Yeah - totally shocked this thread has survived this long. Mark must be off today :)

So that being the case - FOOOOOOOOOOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!! -LoL

Buggs1a
07-23-2012, 08:58 PM
I sure wish people would join me.

New thread coming about a personal loss.

Buggs1a
07-26-2012, 01:17 PM
I still wish some forum items would come play with me :)

Giedrybe
07-27-2012, 12:59 AM
9 days passed and the thread is not closed :) You are lucky one or the rules have changed.

Odds for new rules would be similar to those of winning crate event with free option.

I will have a look at your proposal, I like that there are more resources. MW is just cash, too easy to plan...

Buggs1a
07-27-2012, 11:08 AM
I'm not sure about closing a thread like this in that it does have some relevance. Some meaning like forum fight night and trying to get forumites together. Other then is I do agree it's not entirely, I'm not sure.

Anywho.

joaquim
07-27-2012, 11:10 AM
There's a Scarface game on the app store that's a lot better than Battle Nations. It's just like the GREE games(mostly CC). And it's free!

Buggs1a
08-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Still would like friends.

Buggs1a
09-03-2012, 03:52 AM
Scarf ace game is not that good. It's boring. No pvp. You get robbed by the CPU. All you do is tap to do missions and get money. Phrases repeat waaaaaay to much.

I'd still like friends from here to join me.

Gambit12
09-03-2012, 05:32 AM
Scarf ace game is not that good. It's boring. No pvp. You get robbed by the CPU. All you do is tap to do missions and get money. Phrases repeat waaaaaay to much.

i had battle nations apps, i'm on Lv 25 right now going on 26 in a bit...but the only thing is you can't buy those big bad boy tanks unless you got so many nanopods like gold in MW...

joaquim
09-03-2012, 07:20 AM

You necroed this thread just to say that Scarface is boring?
I disagree. Scarface is fun and I never get robbed. You just don't like it because it's more like CC than MW.

Buggs1a
09-03-2012, 02:46 PM
I didn't necro. I posted because I want friends from here to be friends in there.

Ya, too many things require too many Pods.

procsyzarc
09-09-2012, 03:53 PM
You necroed this thread just to say that Scarface is boring?
I disagree. Scarface is fun and I never get robbed. You just don't like it because it's more like CC than MW.

If there was PVP it would be one of the best IOS games, only cc type game have seen with better graphic etc but this type of game without PVP seems pretty hollow.

Actually having a lot of fun at the moment with Race or die 2 and global war. Although they are nothing graphic wise or economywise compared to Gree games. It is really nice that they are turely what Mark claimed CC is in the fact real money just makes things faster and you can obtian the exact same stats as a free player. Also I love how spending real money rewards your whole team with gifts etc and that spending $100 makes a huge diffrence unlike Gree games where it will add a few hundred to your stats at most