PDA

View Full Version : How can this guy rob me?

Daniel2115
07-19-2012, 07:44 AM
I've got 99 mafia and this guys got over 500 yet he still found me and robbed me. Never seen him or robbed him before so idk how he could even find me

iteachem
07-19-2012, 07:46 AM
sometimes the rival list glitches and opens up allowing us to see what we usually don't. Sometimes its levels we can not normally see and sometimes its mafia numbers... You were just on the bad end of a temporary glitch..

_dan_
07-19-2012, 07:46 AM
I've got 99 mafia and this guys got over 500 yet he still found me and robbed me. Never seen him or robbed him before so idk how he could even find me

kekeke, everytime I'm in the same situation, just saying: "Sh*t, Funkio did it again".

I'm like less than half of your mobs & 99% of my red news are from 500 mobs people, yeah, just ,"Sh*t, Funkio did it again"

Luciferianism
07-19-2012, 07:47 AM
Hahaha.
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/Randompicz0rrrrs/a5c478c8.jpg

_dan_
07-19-2012, 07:50 AM
@Luciferianism, have you ever seen the 40 mobs with the def power same as your victim picture ?

That's not I can't beat you guys, just I don't want to.

Luciferianism
07-19-2012, 08:16 AM
I didn't say anything about you :/

rareay84
07-19-2012, 10:07 AM
If I were Funzio, I'd encourage people to play the game and grow and spend money. One way I'd do that, is to protect people from superior forces most of the time, but not always.

From where I'm standing, this isn't a bug, it's a feature. Go have 500 strong armed mafia if you don't wanna get beat up.

Paulio
07-19-2012, 10:16 AM
I've got only one guess (other than the mafia glitch that someone already suggested). This person may have dropped mafia to find players who are using bracketology and have nice hoods/no-banking. This person also may have many requests in-queue. When they found a good target, they simply accepted all mafia and then hit you. Complicated and far-fetched, I know, but a possibility. Unless someone has tried this and it doesn't work. Anyone?

_dan_
07-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Once I see red news, I guess 99% is 500 mobs guys & of course I'm right.

No one can't drop & add hundred mobs in a few minutes.

I was attacked by people 11 times more mobs than mine not so offen, like 1 per 2,3 days, not sure how but that happens.

Olly1
07-19-2012, 11:17 AM
I've got only one guess (other than the mafia glitch that someone already suggested). This person may have dropped mafia to find players who are using bracketology and have nice hoods/no-banking. This person also may have many requests in-queue. When they found a good target, they simply accepted all mafia and then hit you. Complicated and far-fetched, I know, but a possibility. Unless someone has tried this and it doesn't work. Anyone?

Yep it works. Rivals list only shows the low mafia for a few minutes after you've accepted all your invites though

jobadass
07-19-2012, 02:40 PM
every now and then my rival list is full of people with<100 mob. I visit them, their hoods and stats always are horrible...it's like watching a bunch of zombies walking around. It was really weird the 1st time it happened.

Plux
07-19-2012, 03:09 PM
Such easy pickings during the PvP tournament as well, it was like lunch time every 5 minutes. Thought I was in Gordon Ramsey's PvP Kitchen :D