PDA

View Full Version : Imagine how frustrating Thug Life # 34,983 will be...

<3 Hz
07-19-2012, 06:17 AM
With all the 99ers running around!

Swifty
07-19-2012, 06:18 AM
Are the 499ers winning?

Because there sure are a lot of them.

<3 Hz
07-19-2012, 07:56 AM
Are the 499ers winning?

Because there sure are a lot of them.

If I were running things, they'd be extinct.

It would be so easy to make the 99ers extinct. All they'd have to do would be to permanently set them all at 0 energy and 0 stamina until they raise their mob to 500. If that was done, you'd never see another 99er.

sexkitteh
07-19-2012, 09:15 AM
I actually took my mob up from 499 to 52X... and now I'm getting attacked left right center...

I went from having 149 fights lost to now 634 fights lost :(

Oh well... It's only going to get worse...

Coco c
07-19-2012, 10:32 AM
How many people do you think we would have to beat up for thug life 34983....? Lol

GazLegend
07-19-2012, 10:59 AM
I actually took my mob up from 499 to 52X... and now I'm getting attacked left right center...

I went from having 149 fights lost to now 634 fights lost :(

Oh well... It's only going to get worse...

So go back down, there no rule that you have to have 500 mafia and get your ass handed to you.

The sort of people that complain about 499ers have really high stats and just want an easy meal and just want some easy targets, there actually the lazy ones

sexkitteh
07-19-2012, 11:28 AM
So go back down, there no rule that you have to have 500 mafia and get your ass handed to you.

The sort of people that complain about 499ers have really high stats and just want an easy meal and just want some easy targets, there actually the lazy ones

Yeah I know... but I'm not concerned :)

It's all good! I suck it up! Besides I'm actively doing TL goals.

dudeman
07-19-2012, 11:29 AM

That's not the issue people have with 499ers at all.

But whatever, I'm not here to argue about that.

I think 499ers are winning. They've definitely taken over my rivals list. But, there are still players for me to attack who are 500+. Sometimes I have to welcome a level 160-something to the show, but that's what the list gives me so that's too bad for them. :cool:

Working on Thug Life 459 right now. I haven't updated the TL thread because the loot is all the same. Probably another Thug Blaster for 480.

sexkitteh
07-19-2012, 11:33 AM
That's not the issue people have with 499ers at all.

But whatever, I'm not here to argue about that.

I think 499ers are winning. They've definitely taken over my rivals list. But, there are still players for me to attack who are 500+. Sometimes I have to welcome a level 160-something to the show, but that's what the list gives me so that's too bad for them. :cool:

Working on Thug Life 459 right now. I haven't updated the TL thread because the loot is all the same. Probably another Thug Blaster for 480.

BTW dudeman - do you have a need for RP at your stage in the game? and does the thug blaster do anything for you as well?

dudeman
07-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Thug Blasters are OK. Respect is fun to collect. It would be cool if I could pay 500 respect to reset the event timer.

sexkitteh
07-19-2012, 11:44 AM
Thug Blasters are OK. Respect is fun to collect. It would be cool if I could pay 500 respect to reset the event timer.

GOOD IDEA! That would be awesome :D

Just to show how boss you are, you should aim to own like 1k exeleros :D

And just watch people accuse you of cheating :D

dudeman
07-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Why would I do that? It's way more pimp to take screne shots of your banked RP and post it here when you reach new milestones. Maybe I'll post it in some random thread in a few weeks when I hit 500k. Not the most by far, but it still takes several months of saving to get there.

sexkitteh
07-19-2012, 12:14 PM
Why would I do that? It's way more pimp to take screne shots of your banked RP and post it here when you reach new milestones. Maybe I'll post it in some random thread in a few weeks when I hit 500k. Not the most by far, but it still takes several months of saving to get there.

Yeah fair enough... I'd like a 1000000 RP screenshot myself... but the Exelero is more "visible" I think... and badass...

Also I guess there is the fact that new RP items will most likely be introduced in the future.

FatDaz
07-19-2012, 01:43 PM

I certainly don't consider myself lazy spending hours trawling through 499 rats to find the odd decent players
with the sense of fair play to hold over 500. Anyone less is a coward and should be banned from Thuglife.
You have no idea how angry we feel about having to hit 500's to complete goals to gain respect points for weapons
to pound 499rats...I wish TL ended at 400 so I could hit rats every hour. Luckily, I have enough stamina to split TL with attacking and robbing rats which is some consolation. Have a good day

Second Comming
07-19-2012, 03:14 PM
I would save myself many losses in pVP and robberies if I dropped down to 499 especially at 165 and the 200's able to see.

In one sence, if the whole game were to drop to 499 gree would have to tweak the requirements for them. It would be like destroying them from the inside out.

dudeman
07-19-2012, 03:23 PM
I would save myself many losses in pVP and robberies if I dropped down to 499 especially at 165 and the 200's able to see.

In one sence, if the whole game were to drop to 499 gree would have to tweak the requirements for them. It would be like destroying them from the inside out.

Or they could just say "deal with it, earn RP another way or buy a scratcher."

<3 Hz
07-19-2012, 03:50 PM
I certainly don't consider myself lazy spending hours trawling through 499 rats to find the odd decent players
with the sense of fair play to hold over 500. Anyone less is a coward and should be banned from Thuglife.
You have no idea how angry we feel about having to hit 500's to complete goals to gain respect points for weapons
to pound 499rats...I wish TL ended at 400 so I could hit rats every hour. Luckily, I have enough stamina to split TL with attacking and robbing rats which is some consolation. Have a good day

I think thug life needs to end at some point, but it will likely go on for eternity. There will be a point when players have 500 rpg's, 500 fcg's, 500 chain whips, and then 500 exceleros & then what good will thug life be? Somebody had an idea to be able to use 500 respect as a timer reset on events & that sounds pretty good.

I'm not sure how people get through thug life so quickly. I fight a lot & am on 378. I remember when it went from 300-399 and one player had completed 399 within the first 24 hours of the TL expansion.