PDA

View Full Version : This is a weird one

mickymacirl
07-19-2012, 04:50 AM
I just attacked someone who's level 92, who has over 50,000 units, I'm talking 2000 of each high value unit.

This person has less than 30k att and 30k def and an IPH of 50k. This person shows as no cash on hand but every attack I did is max reward of 300k.... Bug? I have pictures btw.

Anyone else seeing weirdness like this?

Q Raider
07-19-2012, 05:08 AM
I've seen quite a few of the level 90's showing 450 odd allies but when you look at actual stats they are well over 1000 allies. I don't attack or raid them at all as figured they shouldn't be there in the first place, however it may be that some of them are actually hackers.

Fun
07-19-2012, 05:15 AM
ive never encountered this :( i wish i could i need cash

Q Raider
07-19-2012, 05:24 AM
Think I Found him Micky.
Else there another person who thinks they are "King" of the hill when it comes to the number of units they own...
He was too weak to attack to check if he was still giving 300k.
Had a bit over 3million on hand so if he didn't have a vault then that would explain it.

ucantwin1
07-19-2012, 05:52 AM
Q how can you see a lvl 92 from lvl 139? Using a diff acct?

Think I Found him Micky.
Else there another person who thinks they are "King" of the hill when it comes to the number of units they own...
He was too weak to attack to check if he was still giving 300k.
Had a bit over 3million on hand so if he didn't have a vault then that would explain it.

Q Raider
07-19-2012, 06:04 AM
There is an ongoing problem with players in the level 90's appearing across all lists, including the open zone above level 130.

They almost always appear with 450-455 allies in the star you see on the rival list but when you check their actual stats they have well over 500 allies. Reported the issue on behalf of "Laube" and "Dave" when we first noticed it a couple of weeks ago and now there would be a dozen or more players in this zone so it has not been corrected as yet.

mickymacirl
07-19-2012, 06:18 AM
Yep, CJ responded to me to let me know they are looking at this issue so I hope it gets fixed soon as.

MadManDK
07-19-2012, 06:19 AM
I think there is a larger problem, as I'm able from time to time (actually about every second rival list) to see players from level 110 down to 68 (in different mixtures, but they are about the same "rank", Captains and Majors, as me), and I'm a level 77 - Major.

Ryans67
07-19-2012, 07:38 AM
Q, the reason it shows that they have 450ish allies is because it will only show the maximum usable allies. So basically level times 5. Took me a minute to notice also.

mickymacirl
07-19-2012, 07:40 AM
Q, the reason it shows that they have 450ish allies is because it will only show the maximum usable allies. So basically level times 5. Took me a minute to notice also.

Yep you are very correct!

Tctiger
07-19-2012, 08:55 AM
you got me worried now iv'e just gone to max allies on level 92 hope none high up can see me !

Lordsloss
07-19-2012, 09:52 AM
I want pictures!,,

JMC
07-19-2012, 11:36 AM
I'm thinking that all or most of them are hacking. They all appear starting at level 90, something must change at that point that somehow reveals them. Any way, i've been looking at many of them and they all have suspicious activity going on with their accounts. Many of them level up 20-40 times very quickly, or have something like explained here.

Gonna check them out some more and see what's up.

Maverick50727
07-19-2012, 12:08 PM
I just attacked someone who's level 92, who has over 50,000 units, I'm talking 2000 of each high value unit.

This person has less than 30k att and 30k def and an IPH of 50k. This person shows as no cash on hand but every attack I did is max reward of 300k.... Bug? I have pictures btw.

Anyone else seeing weirdness like this?

99% sure it would be a hacker. I've run into a few people like this with trillions of cash units. Without looking my guess he has no gold units or very few, frequent large influxes of units if he is taking losses, the number of missions completed vs. influx of units is way off, and often their money listed is $0. All signs of hacker using a known hack since Dec. To my understanding it was fixed, but not fully and people can still exploit in ceratins ways if they have the knowledge and an ipad. I won't give out any more information than that, but I only have an iphone 4s myslef so I can't prove my theories 100%.

I have never reported anyone to date for cheating/hacking but a number of people have asked my opinions. PM me the ID as I know a few people who did report people like these. If so that ID shouldn't still be live if addressed by Funzio.

Q Raider
07-19-2012, 05:05 PM
"Laube" was one of the first to appear though I doubt he is a hacker, unless he found a way to hack Gold as well because he has a heap of Gold units including LE's and the bonus prize that goes with them.

As for some of the others......taking screen shots over a few days and cross referencing.

The one that popped up with 132million and 113 Executive Chinooks was a bit of a giveaway though, particularly when he came onto the forum and basically outed himself...:rolleyes:

Found a level 200 doing energy hacks, completing over 1000 missions a day. Must be a feeder for someone though as they don't have high stats.

Tctiger
07-19-2012, 05:34 PM
I have a strange one too , I had all cash in volt got attacked and lost just over 500k but no buildings raided , I lost about 500k units then closed app after collecting and volting , opened app and he had attacked me two more times 20minutes later he lost 60k then won 6k but 54k was not there I had 0 unvolted ?

Q Raider
07-19-2012, 05:39 PM
Had it happen a couple of times, figured I must have forgotten to vault or had passed a milestone, some money had gone in and then I had been attacked.

However after reading Mcdoc's thread the other day re odd losses I have experienced this precise situation in KA yesterday. I had actually spent every cent and had no cash whatsoever. Seven hours later when I went back to the game it had recorded an attack with cash losses within the last hour but no buildings were raided.

Puzzling to say the least.

Tctiger
07-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Oh yea and he has 60m so how come I only won 60k ?

Q Raider
07-19-2012, 05:48 PM
Oh yea and he has 60m so how come I only won 60k ?

Max loss is 30k per hit.

Go visit for the rest:p

Tctiger
07-19-2012, 05:55 PM
Wow I thought it would be 300k too , I don't think I would be able to he has 35k att and def bulk is sea units level 6 sea boost level 5 comp factory I now have 34k ATt 43k def boosted , he raided 3 buildings first , I raided his comp factory 2 times then failed 2 times sea boost building and lost third raid again , couldn't raid money building so don't think I could get through , he also has double my income and 100 less allies .

azy
07-19-2012, 06:19 PM
Yeah, I saw Laube when he was level 90, maybe 2 weeks ago, now he's level 130+ with 25,000 fights. Given that he has lots of gold units, perhaps he recharges his stamina and plays like crazy. Maybe. I can tell you that he does not have low casualty. His 1,700 units confirm that too. So could be legit. Can't speak for all the others, but of the four/five other L90s I've scanned, they all appear normal, just unlucky to be visible by the top ranks.

Q Raider
07-19-2012, 06:25 PM
One definitely was a hacker azy.

But for some reason his name doesn't come up anymore...:p

azy
07-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Dang it, and here I am giving everyone of them a love tap to see what shakes out. Oops, sorry

One definitely was a hacker azy.

But for some reason his name doesn't come up anymore...:p