fuzzy
07-19-2012, 03:53 AM
Correct...

xXSycoXx
07-19-2012, 03:54 AM
ty just wanted to check before i bought any be a waste if they did

balax
07-19-2012, 04:22 AM
does somebody know how exactly the consumable explosives ...explode?

I mean when do they explode and how it works when u r robbed, attacked or when u rob or attack and why some time u loose more explosives than other time

Sandukan
07-19-2012, 04:39 AM

I mean when do they explode and how it works when u r robbed, attacked or when u rob or attack and why some time u loose more explosives than other time

Good question. I wondered about that.
And does Gold explosives explode and we never hear about it?

xXSycoXx
07-19-2012, 05:09 AM
think if your att is close to the others def is when you will use more explosives

hinofwars
07-19-2012, 05:11 AM

Good question. I wondered about that.
And does Gold explosives explode and we never hear about it?

I was wondoring that as well, so I have checked that the there are 2 differences between consumable and non-consumable explosive, for example:

Napalm
Consume percentage: 0.025

Diminish percentage: 0.25

The non-consumable explosive has both percentage, but with 0%.

Sandukan
07-19-2012, 05:18 AM
It would be nice to know if a non-consumable explosive ever thwarted an attack.
In fact, I only get notified that I lost an explosive when I lose an attack.
Do people get notified when they were attacked, won the fight, but lost an explosive?

hinofwars
07-19-2012, 05:19 AM
It would be nice to know if a non-consumable explosive ever thwarted an attack.
In fact, I only get notified that I lost an explosive when I lose an attack.
Do people get notified when they were attacked, won the fight, but lost an explosive?

Yes, it is possible. It happened to me 2 days ago.

Sandukan
07-19-2012, 05:30 AM
Yes, it is possible. It happened to me 2 days ago.
Thanks!
Good to know.

Boof
07-19-2012, 07:39 AM
Can someone explain where to get non-consumable explosives other than the cell phone that babytway identified in a previous post? Where does one acquire hellfire missiles?

Sandukan
07-19-2012, 07:41 AM
Can someone explain where to get non-consumable explosives other than the cell phone that babytway identified in a previous post? Where does one acquire hellfire missiles?
Gold purchases

Ziva
07-19-2012, 08:57 AM

If you are trying to rob or attack a strong rival, meaning their stats are close or stronger than yours, you'll have a much higher chance of losing your attack explosives even if you win. Same goes for defensive explosives; if someone close or stronger than you are tries to rob or attack you, you'll probably lose defensive explosives even if you win.

The Gold explosives cannot be consumed, but they add to your stats and make you much stronger than if you don't have them. All Gold explosives can be bought in the explosives category. I don't know if they have a level limit or not; meaning if you have to hit a certain level before you can see or buy them.

dudeman
07-19-2012, 11:35 AM
I think skill points are A factor with explosives consumption. But that's just what I think, so who knows?

Idiosyncrasy
07-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Are explosives even worth it? I was trying to keep a good stock of the lower explosives since it is that fifth booster category, but the amount of cash spent on renewing explosives would probably be better spent on stronger weapons/armor/vehicles or on economy. The majority of rivals that I come across also do not have any explosives.

<3 Hz
07-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Only gold explosives seem to be worth it. Normal explosives will last about as long as a fart in the wind.