PDA

View Full Version : Stupid raid losses

Baraka
07-19-2012, 02:41 AM
I spent a hell of a lot of time and money upgrading boost buildings to level 4 and buying units to get my defence up. I got it up to 46000 which is pretty good at my level as no one has that high attack. So I starting saving big money only to say I've been raided and lost. So I go check his base and stats expecting an awesome base. To my shock his attack was 30000 over 15000 less than my defence. He had minimal level boost buildings so won't of had much more. Can anyon tell me is it easier to raid even with such a massive gap. Why build an army if it makes no difference. All I get from free is we will look into it. .

Ashmw
07-19-2012, 03:01 AM
Country boost+boost buildings+ really high att pts

Poopenshire
07-19-2012, 04:36 AM
Yes rods are easier and do not take into account full boosted stats. In fact it does not take into account your full unboosted stats. Its meant to give the little guy a chance to take out boosts to level the playing field.

Ryans67
07-19-2012, 07:46 AM
It gets worse.... The other day I had a guy attack me with raw stats significantly less then mine, and I would guess around 32,000 with my defense around 35,000. He won 10 attacks, and lost 6. Since I had roughly $20m, he walked away with $3m, less roughly $100k due to vaulting. That really pisses me off. And since I'm still opening boxes, I didn't want to reup my allies to attack him back, fearing the app would crash. They should cap the loss amount for failed attacks the same as a successful one, $300k.

Arizona
07-19-2012, 09:02 AM
Yes rods are easier and do not take into account full boosted stats. In fact it does not take into account your full unboosted stats. Its meant to give the little guy a chance to take out boosts to level the playing field.
Would you mind elaborating on that? I don't understand what you mean by not taking into account full boosted stats;full unboosted stats.
FWIW, I do notice raiding is always more successful.

manbeast
07-19-2012, 09:11 AM
Yes, raids have a higher success rate than attacks. When I was at 55k defense, there was a guy with only 37k attack who raided me with a 50% success rate.

Another really big part of it is skill points.

Thief
07-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Okay this doesn't have so much to do with Raiding but as getting attacked (which i derserve to get attacked holding on to money past my vault)

But the Attacker got 600k on one attack Failed an attack and i got 150k from him. The next Attack he Took 300k and Then failed and gave me 60k. Am i missing something? I thought you got a max of 300K and left a max of 30k when you failed?

Has anyone Seen this?

(By the way nobody attack me for the next 10 Hours haha)

Miner
07-19-2012, 09:42 AM
Okay this doesn't have so much to do with Raiding but as getting attacked (which i derserve to get attacked holding on to money past my vault)

But the Attacker got 600k on one attack Failed an attack and i got 150k from him. The next Attack he Took 300k and Then failed and gave me 60k. Am i missing something? I thought you got a max of 300K and left a max of 30k when you failed?

Has anyone Seen this?

(By the way nobody attack me for the next 10 Hours haha)

I believe if the attacked failed multiple times, the new feed consolidates those loses into a single line. What happened was

1) won two attacks in a row (600k)
2) lost 5 attacks in a row (150k back to you)
3) won one
4) lost 2

He attacked you 10 times and is was consolidated into 4 reports.

Ferr
07-22-2012, 03:41 PM
I can tell from experience that whatever the difference in attack and your enemies defense, there is always a chance that you loose an expensive unit. In my case the opponant had less than 3 percent defense compared to my attackforce. I still lost a wavebreaker.