PDA

View Full Version : Box drop spots

marebear
07-18-2012, 09:51 PM
Hi, I'm not new to the forums, just to cc. I always have trouble getting event boxes. Is there a known loot drop spot for low level players. I'm at level 24. I waste whole energy bars with nothing to show. Any hints would be much appreciated. Cheers. ~ mb

The Billionaire
07-18-2012, 09:54 PM
Yea it's hard to find them at the lower levels.

The only advice i could offer is find the boss of a map that will use all of your energy and just keep hitting him when you can.

marebear
07-18-2012, 09:58 PM
Thanks. I've tried following the missions and clearing out maps but I have the crappiest luck. I can go thru 3 or 4 bars and get nothing. I even wrote support thinking there is something wrong with my account but they misread it as I couldn't open the box. My trouble is I can't get any boxes to open. Sucky.

The Billionaire
07-18-2012, 10:37 PM
Yea i had the same problem until someone told me to use all my energy in one go on one of the map bosses. Now i get a box 9/10 times.

marebear
07-18-2012, 11:02 PM
Yea i had the same problem until someone told me to use all my energy in one go on one of the map bosses. Now i get a box 9/10 times.Lol. Duly noted and much appreciated.

NV555
07-19-2012, 12:19 AM
I have really good luck at the airport city bus about every other click or better.

Last event I had 147 unopened.

Footnote I'm still waiting for a DD :(

chimera69
07-19-2012, 01:32 AM
I still use some of the lowere/mid level maps an awful lot. The drop rates seemed (@ least to me) to decrease a ton for 3-4 events. But now appear much better this event & the last. Try the tuna boat & tug boat at Fish Market. Also try the flattened cars, blue scrap box, & crushed cars at the Junkyard (which I think may be unlocked at your level). I've been using both locations for most events. I tend to have better luck hitting one spot 3-4 times. If no drop, then hit another spot on the same map 3-4 times. Good luck.

Filthy aces
07-19-2012, 09:59 AM
I am at level 64 and personally like to go to Soho and go to the Deluxe Apatments.

It costs about 145 energy and if you are trying not to level up too quickly it only pays out 7 xp per a hit.

In any event I usually have between 15-20 boxes on hand. It works for me!