Buck
07-18-2012, 04:13 PM
They ever gong to fix the game crashing every 2 mins

The Billionaire
07-18-2012, 05:27 PM
Deleted....

bryoreo
07-18-2012, 08:28 PM
I agree, this game runs like crud on my android!!!

NV555
07-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Mine will crash on my droid if I open a hood with a lot of buildings or cash icons

outbackhat
07-19-2012, 02:11 AM
Do you use report/contact option that opens when it happens? I myself do and have been flooding them lately as since last event ended it happens when screen is off and I get news feed or building coming up for collection. If you don't how do you think they will ever know to fix it, as well as have information on where to look at dump files. When debugging the more info you have the easier it is to fix.

NV555
07-19-2012, 02:27 AM
Everytime I can get the chance I do they should have hundreds of email. They have never responded, as I do type in a responce.

Do you use report/contact option that opens when it happens? I myself do and have been flooding them lately as since last event ended it happens when screen is off and I get news feed or building coming up for collection. If you don't how do you think they will ever know to fix it, as well as have information on where to look at dump files. When debugging the more info you have the easier it is to fix.