PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what the event items perks are?

BrodawgCanada
07-18-2012, 02:34 PM
I have the Red dragon consort, did I have anything special about it or just higher stats??

Funkey monkey
07-18-2012, 02:55 PM
This unit was awarded during the dragon eggs event. With it, it brings 100+ attack skill. No one can tell you how much it will help, since we don't know the impact of A/D skill points.

Sludgeboy
07-18-2012, 04:07 PM
You buy gems to get a very nice unit and don't know anything about it. The +100 attack will help with a better chance of a win against oppenents. Use your skill points on defend, stamina, or hero strength because attack don't k
Need it.

Crazy Canuck
07-18-2012, 04:38 PM
This unit was awarded during the dragon eggs event. With it, it brings 100+ attack skill. No one can tell you how much it will help, since we don't know the impact of A/D skill points.Unlike CC and MW I think the +100 attack points in KA will make a big impact! In CC and MW people put skill points into Def put for the most part people on KA aren't cause they are just hammering hero strength. So chances are not many will have 100+ defense to counteract the 100+ att people with this dragon will have.

BrodawgCanada
07-18-2012, 06:35 PM
You buy gems to get a very nice unit and don't know anything about it. The +100 attack will help with a better chance of a win against oppenents. Use your skill points on defend, stamina, or hero strength because attack don't k
Need it.Oh ya now I remember, thanks I only spent 200 gems on the event and was #245!!!

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 07:26 PM
This unit was awarded during the dragon eggs event. With it, it brings 100+ attack skill. No one can tell you how much it will help, since we don't know the impact of A/D skill points.The urban legend is that A/D skill points are a multiplier against your total A/D stats that you take to battle. For example in battle, if you have 50 Attack skill points there is a .5 multiplier applied to your X Attack value against your rival who has 30 Defense skill points with his/her .3 multiplier applied to his/her Y Defense value. Who knows?