PDA

View Full Version : Nitrous Tank Event

Crime City Mark
07-18-2012, 01:21 PM
The Nitrous Tank event is going on now! This event went live at 00:01 this morning, and will run until 23:59 on 07/23. The event details are as follows:

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/CrimeCity/IMG_0011.png

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/CrimeCity/IMG_0012.png

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/CrimeCity/IMG_0013.png

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

beee
07-18-2012, 01:31 PM
hello everyone! i'm new to this game, and i'm trying to partiipate in the nitro event. eventually i got to the top 250, but reicieved to prize. i'm wondering if someone could tell me why i didn't get it. sorry for the retarded question, and thank you whoever has an answer

The Billionaire
07-18-2012, 01:33 PM
CCM, Is there no modifier for the "Top 250" prize?

If so why not?

Is this going to be normal practise going forward?

Thanks

hinofwars
07-18-2012, 01:33 PM
hello everyone! i'm new to this game, and i'm trying to partiipate in the nitro event. eventually i got to the top 250, but reicieved to prize. i'm wondering if someone could tell me why i didn't get it. sorry for the retarded question, and thank you whoever has an answer

The event will run until 23:59 on 07/23. If you are still in the top 250 at that time, you will get the prize.

Luciferianism
07-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Ahahahahahaha! Post of the day.

Dr_GeoFry
07-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Why/how do ppl have so many tanks already? This event just started.

hinofwars
07-18-2012, 01:54 PM

It has started about 12 hours ago.

KemoKidd
07-18-2012, 01:58 PM
Ahahahahahaha! Post of the day.

Eeeeeeaaaasy! Player is new and even titled the post "stupid question." @Beee: Like stated earlier, you need to be there when the event ends. You'll notice how quickly this number raises up so to keep up you will need an insane amount of beginners luck or a lot of gold! Use the middle (cash) option if you dont want to spend real money. Good luck and try not to get too frustrated with failed opens!

Babytway
07-18-2012, 02:46 PM
CCM, Is there no modifier for the "Top 250" prize?

If so why not?

Is this going to be normal practise going forward?

Thanks

Can't say/Anything is possible/Seems legit!

DoughBoy
07-18-2012, 03:23 PM

One word "Gold".

swood
07-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Not that i ever get anywhere near the top 250. But how come there isn't a perk for it this time round? Not that i'm complaining, cos then i don't get pwned by newbies that have more money than patients

Dr_GeoFry
07-19-2012, 01:21 AM
One word "Gold".

I know gold helps crack the safe, but how do they get so many nitrous tanks?

chanty271979
07-19-2012, 02:53 AM
I succesfully opened a few sealed crates with cash, now it's saying better luck next time.
To have more luck open the crates with crowbar.
Were to get this crowbar?

xXSycoXx
07-19-2012, 03:52 AM
crowbar is 15 gold to open them dont stick to cash option imo unless you have plenty of dosh to throw away

Cracka Jack
07-19-2012, 07:08 AM
You're really pushing people to buy gold these days by demoralizing those who choose the cash only option aren't you?

With more and more frequent events with evermore lucrative prizes for the top gold spenders, the attack/defense/income gap between gold spenders and non-gold spenders is increasing exponentially. Considering we have to share the same game space as them, could you possibly tone it down a notch or 3?

The Nitrous Tank event is going on now! This event went live at 00:01 this morning, and will run until 23:59 on 07/23. The event details are as follows:

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/CrimeCity/IMG_0011.png

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/CrimeCity/IMG_0012.png

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/CrimeCity/IMG_0013.png

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Cracka Jack
07-19-2012, 07:10 AM

Gold cracks the safe, but can also reset the timer for an addition 15 gold bars. So people can make attempt after attempt. Theoretically, you can get as many opens as quickly as you can move your fingers/pay down your credit card debt.

AppleMacGuy
07-19-2012, 07:16 AM

You get them primarily doing jobs - the higher energy ones have the highest odds of dropping a NT. Of course if you're willing to drop yet more gold on energy refills then you have an unlimited supply of NTs. The secondary way to obtain NTs is PvP fighting - again dropping gold for stamina refills gives you the chance to do more PvP in the hope of getting more NTs. I suspect that in the top 25 theese players are mostly dropping gold on energy refills as the drop rates on high energy jobs are very high - I think there was a table published somewhere on the forum and IIRC at the top level the NT job drop rate is 80%.

DoughBoy
07-19-2012, 07:24 AM

They were in the event for about 12 hours and they can keep resetting the timer. I would guess, if I had the money I can farm safes and open them as soon as I get them. I know within about 12 hours I was able to farm 15 safes without gold and I wasn't really working that hard at farming. If I made it my full time job, I am sure I could easily get more safes. Often I end an Event with dozens of safes unopened ... again doing some farming but not much.

The Billionaire
07-19-2012, 08:14 AM
Any reply to my question CCM?

sexkitteh
07-19-2012, 09:36 AM
I actually think the +1 RP from robberies is a joke... the guys that "earn" these prizes have probably 0 use for RP...

That's like giving Bill Gates a Tissot instead of a Rolex :rolleyes:

Ziva
07-19-2012, 09:57 AM
You're really pushing people to buy gold these days by demoralizing those who choose the cash only option aren't you?

With more and more frequent events with evermore lucrative prizes for the top gold spenders, the attack/defense/income gap between gold spenders and non-gold spenders is increasing exponentially. Considering we have to share the same game space as them, could you possibly tone it down a notch or 3?

I totally agree!! In addition, I'd love to know why the cash option open rate has decreased dramatically in this event. Of the last 20 tries I have opened only 4 boxes. You do the math if you want, but it's far less than a "medium" or "fair" success rate. It's not bad enough that these events are designed to create a huge gap between the gold spenders and non-gold spenders, now the cash option has fallen into the toilet.

Go look at the New Event Style Poll I put up, Mark, and see the results which clearly show that most of us hate this new event style.

snuke
07-19-2012, 01:01 PM
You get them primarily doing jobs - the higher energy ones have the highest odds of dropping a NT.
I think there was a table published somewhere on the forum and IIRC at the top level the NT job drop rate is 80%.

Is this correct? So there's no advantage to just doing a job on the waterfront for just 12 energy a bunch of times?
Does it matter if you do a job on a map that you have already finished? Must you do a job that works towards completing a map in order to get a nitrous tank?

Sandukan
07-19-2012, 01:44 PM
I totally agree!! In addition, I'd love to know why the cash option open rate has decreased dramatically in this event. Of the last 20 tries I have opened only 4 boxes. You do the math if you want, but it's far less than a "medium" or "fair" success rate. It's not bad enough that these events are designed to create a huge gap between the gold spenders and non-gold spenders, now the cash option has fallen into the toilet.

Go look at the New Event Style Poll I put up, Mark, and see the results which clearly show that most of us hate this new event style.
Until they see a drop in revenue and less activity then this will continue.
They raking in doe right now and it if ain't broke don't fix it.

DenZ1
07-19-2012, 01:46 PM
Until they see a drop in revenue and less activity then this will continue.
They raking in doe right now and it if ain't broke don't fix it.

They definitely will see it now :). Day 2 and top 250 only at 10

KemoKidd
07-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Is this correct? So there's no advantage to just doing a job on the waterfront for just 12 energy a bunch of times?
Does it matter if you do a job on a map that you have already finished? Must you do a job that works towards completing a map in order to get a nitrous tank?

I used to do that and wasn't very successful. I found that doing jobs that needs 200+ energy drops a crate almost every time. I do jobs that works toward a map completion so I can kill two birds with one stone.

AppleMacGuy
07-19-2012, 02:41 PM

Yep, you're absolutely wasting your time doing a job for 12 energy...the drop rate is probably less than 5%. It makes no difference AFAIK about whether you're doing a new or an old job...it's all about the energy used.

Annoyingly I can't find the link to that forum post with the drop rates banded by energy required...anyone have it to post up?

EDIT:
hah, found the table...

Minimum Energy Spent __________Drop rate percentage
1_____________________________ 2%
26____________________________ 6%
51____________________________ 10%
76____________________________ 14%
101___________________________ 18%
126___________________________ 22%
151___________________________ 26%
176___________________________ 30%
201___________________________ 34%
226___________________________ 38%
251___________________________ 42%
276___________________________ 46%
301___________________________ 52%
351___________________________ 60%
401___________________________ 68%
451___________________________ 76%
501___________________________ 80%

It's taken from this post:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36641-Event-box-drop-rate-in-PvE&p=306596&viewfull=1#post306596

(http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36641-Event-box-drop-rate-in-PvE&p=306596&viewfull=1#post306596)EDIT 2:
I checked the data above and it is accurately reproduced from the CC game data.

Hed
07-19-2012, 03:36 PM
I am getting a really good drop rate (80-90%) from the minivan at Auto Row for 90 stamina a go...

having said that, i am not making much of an attempt at this event and am also getting a really good success rate for opening 'crates'. I have have two fails, one cash prize and five tanks!

Ziva
07-19-2012, 05:03 PM
I don't care about the drop rate right now cause I have been sitting on 20+ boxes since yesterday since I can't open any of them using cash option. I tried to open 7 in a row every hour with cash and not one opened. Finally got #8 to open, and now I'm back at the freakin try agains. I've tried to open 26 boxes and I only succeeded 5 times.

Ziva
07-19-2012, 09:25 PM
I have been attempting to open boxes for the past 14 hours with cash option - Of the 14 attempts I have only opened 2. Does anyone think that is a "fair chance"?? Does anyone think that Gree(D) & Funzio are trying, out of sheer frustration, to convince us cash only players to use gold??

scarface2012a
07-19-2012, 10:49 PM

Soon will be very difficult to play this game, higher your level is, worse it gets. LVL 170+ is mixing players with stats from -40k to +200k. All the weapons you've bought till now will no longer be sufficient to face these new equipments with a/d 1000+. Sooner or later F will sell similar weapons for something above 1500 or 2000 G bars.
The gap is increasing very fast and, keep gaming for non-or-low gold buyers will be very hard, these players will be here just to entertain the big spenders, as an additional prize.
But... if we keep spending real money like that, F will not change anything.

Cracka Jack
07-20-2012, 07:11 AM
Soon will be very difficult to play this game, higher your level is, worse it gets. LVL 170+ is mixing players with stats from -40k to +200k. All the weapons you've bought till now will no longer be sufficient to face these new equipments with a/d 1000+. Sooner or later F will sell similar weapons for something above 1500 or 2000 G bars.
The gap is increasing very fast and, keep gaming for non-or-low gold buyers will be very hard, these players will be here just to entertain the big spenders, as an additional prize.
But... if we keep spending real money like that, F will not change anything.

That's exactly what I said yesterday.

I love how it says "Fair Chance" next to the cash option. Fair my f*cking ass.

Hed
07-20-2012, 07:40 AM
I am not so sure. If i were a gold spender i don't think i would bother robbing weaker non gold spenders as they have nothing i need and will never be any kind of threat.

It's not like you can take people out of the game, or steal their weapons or buildings or anything useful. All you can do is steal a bit of ingame cash, which is sod all use to a gold spender as far as i can see.

DenZ1
07-20-2012, 08:57 AM
I do open fair share of them (40%) or so but I've been sitting on 6 Nitros since day 1. Tell me now that chances in the first day is not better. I'll tell ya its BS. First and last day has a higher chance getting event currency then anything in between.

sexkitteh
07-20-2012, 09:15 AM
I do open fair share of them (40%) or so but I've been sitting on 6 Nitros since day 1. Tell me now that chances in the first day is not better. I'll tell ya its BS. First and last day has a higher chance getting event currency then anything in between.

Yeah the reality is that there will always be someone stronger (for most of us anyways) and there will always be someone weaker (again... for most of us)... game goes on...

snuke
07-20-2012, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the chart, AppleMacGuy.

As it turns out (and stated by many above) the open rate using cash seems pretty low. I'd love to know what those odds are. At the end of the last event, I had 12 unopened crates. So the problem doesn't seem to be getting the drops, but opening the crates before time runs out.

Wish we knew the percentage increased advantage to using cash to open the crates over not. I'd rather not waste the money - I went 7 straight without it working yesterday. I doubt that it's anything close to 50/50. Probably something like 20-25% at best.

Dr_GeoFry
07-20-2012, 09:36 AM
I think like the last 7 or so items have been ridiculous. I have gotten these three things over and over again. $2500-I make a lot more than more than $250Kper/hr. 50Respect coins- I've made 3,000R in scratchers in the last 5 days. 1 mafia-this is EASILY the worst. Who does 1 mafia help? I remember getting fire trucks in the samurai crate, and I thought, "ARE YOU F@$& KIDDING ME?!!!???

You have got to change this to give out GOLD at the very least. It's so insulting.

Who else feels this way?

Bala82
07-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Been stuck 9 since last night but keep getting razor, $6000 and 100 Respect today :(

Dr_GeoFry
07-20-2012, 01:58 PM

I have not gotten a NT since like yesterday afternoon. I keep getting $1250, Rcoins, and silly weapons. It's really annoying. Plus, I hate that ppl buy everything g pod these days. They should equally reward fair play. I need to get more defensive stuff to offset the cheaters. Something with like 1800Def or something.

thebengerman
07-20-2012, 02:53 PM
fair chance lmao. Got to 12 yesterday and am currently 0/8 opens today.

Steve0
07-20-2012, 04:52 PM
Finished with 6

Dr_GeoFry
07-20-2012, 07:38 PM
fair chance lmao. Got to 12 yesterday and am currently 0/8 opens today.

Ha! I got to 10 yesterday, and literally just got a NT a second ago.

DenZ1
07-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Just got 1 nitro on main account. I haven't got any for over a day on both accounts. Retarded if you ask me. About 30 tries in total and not a single one.

Dangerous
07-21-2012, 05:00 AM
Am level 84 and have not had this event. Does it have a level requirement?

I saw someone else posted that it was 24 hours after another event.

My location is australasia and on i phone

fuzzy
07-21-2012, 05:09 AM
Must be level 10 and running the most updated version of CC

Dangerous
07-21-2012, 05:20 AM
Thanks am running 2.2.1 but it does not show an update available in app store, nor in setting of phone can I see crime city?

AppleMacGuy
07-21-2012, 05:26 AM
Thanks for the chart, AppleMacGuy.

As it turns out (and stated by many above) the open rate using cash seems pretty low. I'd love to know what those odds are. At the end of the last event, I had 12 unopened crates. So the problem doesn't seem to be getting the drops, but opening the crates before time runs out.

Wish we knew the percentage increased advantage to using cash to open the crates over not. I'd rather not waste the money - I went 7 straight without it working yesterday. I doubt that it's anything close to 50/50. Probably something like 20-25% at best.

OK, to try and curb the speculation and given the lack of any hard numbers I've atarted a new thread and posted up some hard numbers that I've collected:

Dispelling Myths About New Style Event Open Rates

(http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37592-Dispelling-Myths-About-New-Style-Event-Open-Rates)

DoughBoy
07-21-2012, 08:03 AM
Thanks am running 2.2.1 but it does not show an update available in app store, nor in setting of phone can I see crime city?

This happens a lot. Tech support will tell you to reinstall the game. I have done this but it works about 75% of the time. What works even better for me is to uninstall the game, reboot my phone and then reinstall. That has worked well so far. I am thinking of trying is for next Event to clear my phone memory instead of a reboot. Hope that helps.

Chairman Maw
07-21-2012, 12:44 PM
One word "Gold".

I failed to open a case with 15 cash attempts, so, for a laugh, I decided to use the free option. Since then I have opened 5 our of 8 attempts and have 4 Notro tanks and a sniper rifle. Free is the future!

:cool:

DoughBoy
07-21-2012, 06:35 PM
I failed to open a case with 15 cash attempts, so, for a laugh, I decided to use the free option. Since then I have opened 5 our of 8 attempts and have 4 Notro tanks and a sniper rifle. Free is the future!

:cool:

Lucky you! I'm actually doing okay this Event getting two Nitro in my first two attempts. Both the middle option. But random being what it is, sure you can get 5 out of 8 on the free option and someone spending gold can get no Nitro opening 50 in a row. Anything is possible if it is truly random.

Dr. Dengus
07-21-2012, 07:18 PM
Yeah the open rate is pretty low w/ the cash option, or I'm just experiencing below avg rates. On the bright side, at least I don't have to scurry around looking for crates. Even though they drop pretty easily. Still don't get why some people have over 200 nitrous tanks, it's not like the KA events where the #1 overall winner gets a unique prize. More power to 'em I suppose....

Ziva
07-22-2012, 02:48 PM
With one day & 9 hours to go in this event I have 10 tanks. I have opened boxes using cash only option every hour except when I was sleeping. Usually at this point I have about 20-30 unopened boxes from doing jobs, robberies and PvP's, but in this event I currently have 78 unopened boxes. I haven't done anything unusual to get more, never used gold to reset anything or did more than the usual jobs, robs or PvP's, it's just indicative of how terrible the open rate for cash only option really is.

Steve0
07-22-2012, 07:30 PM
Stuck on 6

xXSycoXx
07-22-2012, 08:30 PM
On 14 all cash option hopefully will get 1 more. I will be happy just getting the car at 15

Steve0
07-22-2012, 08:49 PM
I missed friday and saterday because I screwed my phone up. so now I have 7 mabe I will get to 10 I would be happy.

peteypete
07-22-2012, 08:58 PM
I used all Cash options and there is 1 day 3 hours to go.
I only open when im awake, and so far have 12 nitros. right now it says i need 25 nitros to be top 250 LOL im never gonna make it just on cash options but oh well :)

Fake
07-22-2012, 09:54 PM
does anyone know what are the chances of those who use gold?
I dont believe it's 100%

balax
07-23-2012, 12:15 AM
does anyone know what are the chances of those who use gold?
I dont believe it's 100%

to my experience the chances of getting nitrous are the same with money oppenings if the crate is oppened of course.

xXSycoXx
07-23-2012, 03:19 AM
Just got to 15 which is what I wanted from the start.

Not sure now just to switch to free option and save the cash can't see me getting to 20 at this point with so little time left

Nighteg
07-23-2012, 04:58 AM
From what i've seen: the first 10 - the so called "medium" (money) chance is about 30%.
To reach 15 - the medium chance is about 15%.
These events are just another way to make you buy more gold.
Right now i have 14, and had 6 failures in a row. That's not medium chance.

Cracka Jack
07-23-2012, 06:01 AM
Actually it doesn't say "medium" chance, Funzio has the audacity to call it a "Fair Chance" lmfao.

Fair chance my ass. I have 120 unopened crates and 9 nitrous bottles. Highest cash reward I've gotten is $10k and it costs me $12.6k to "attempt" to open a crate. I probably make at least 14 attempts per day.

Cash only option is a joke. And now they've introduced these "scratchers" to widen the gap between gold spenders and non-gold spenders even further?

Funzio probably isnt going to stop increasing their avenues of income by giving these CC addicts another means by which they can spend money on a minimalistic game. It's the douche bags that spend $100s per day that ruin it for everyone else.

Congratulations on your 30 gold buildings and 100k attack/defense. Hope it makes you nobodies feel better about yourselves.

From what i've seen: the first 10 - the so called "medium" (money) chance is about 30%.

Babytway
07-23-2012, 07:53 AM
people who spend hundreds on this game are not "douch bags" and just because they spend money on there game has nothing to do with your game. the only person that can ruin your game is yourself. before events and scratchers the most the same people who are spending now were the same people spending money before on ordinary L.E. items when there were no events and still way stronger than everyone else, they might have had the 100k atk and def but the margin diff between free and gold players was still the same. don't place blame on players who are priviledge to spend money on something they enjoy.

mihunter62
07-23-2012, 11:16 AM
Does anyone know if you start out with 75 cash open attempts; switch to gold for 8-10 and back to cash, do the end cash open attempts drop dramatically in success?
---
78 cash attempts; 14 nitro, 12 other misc items from 6K cash, mafia and a few Trick razors/Pimp lowriders

With these numbers my experience is about 15.4% nitro. Overall open to get something is about 33%

Interesting number depending on when you got the event:
Approx hours: 168
Max Nitro based on the numbers above 25 (if you opened every crate exactly on time)

So, looks like there is almost no way to get the 4th item without spending some amount of gold; hence the question

Thanks in advance

Boom
07-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Blame it all on the spenders.agreeeed baby

Boom
07-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Does anyone know if you start out with 75 cash open attempts; switch to gold for 8-10 and back to cash, do the end cash open attempts drop dramatically in success?
---
78 cash attempts; 14 nitro, 12 other misc items from 6K cash, mafia and a few Trick razors/Pimp lowriders

With these numbers my experience is about 15.4% nitro. Overall open to get something is about 33%

Interesting number depending on when you got the event:
Approx hours: 168
Max Nitro based on the numbers above 25 (if you opened every crate exactly on time)

So, looks like there is almost no way to get the 4th item without spending some amount of gold; hence the question

Thanks in advanceActually it's like 1% luck some free players even got in top 500 which was like 25 things

Hed
07-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Actually it's like 1% luck some free players even got in top 500 which was like 25 things

Yup, i got about 27 thingies and got in the top 500 with in game cash only. I won't be putting that much time into the events again though as i value my sleep too much.

This time round i have 9 thingies and i am going to bed soon and not worrying about the tenth.

theONE
07-23-2012, 07:54 PM
got 14 nitros but top 250 keeps changing i need. 2 everytime i Get ONE

its too hard to open let get a nitro and not a radom... now i need to go against time AND compete with fellow gamers to win top 250

Bala82
07-23-2012, 11:42 PM
I don't care but i been stuck at 14 also really want to get 15

Edit: YES i got it with 5 minutes left on the event :)

Playboy
07-24-2012, 12:55 AM
what did it mean when said that the leaderboard is now frozen? ( just want to see what other players understood what this meant to them)there was some shady things going on in the last 5mins, ex. i couldnt buy gold,first it forced my to only buy the 9.99 and then the 4.99 and then nothing.

Playboy
07-24-2012, 12:56 AM
i agree 100% funzio is playing us

Playboy
07-24-2012, 12:58 AM
i do, im close to quitting this game

ss30
07-24-2012, 01:01 AM
10 using in game cash (middle) option

TRAZ
07-24-2012, 03:42 AM
what did it mean when said that the leaderboard is now frozen? ( just want to see what other players understood what this meant to them)there was some shady things going on in the last 5mins, ex. i couldnt buy gold,first it forced my to only buy the 9.99 and then the 4.99 and then nothing.

The leaderboard is frozen during the last hour. You still accumulate items, you just won't know where you stand until the event is over.

As for purchasing gold, it's usually and iTunes problem. They have a set amount limited on your account for security purposes. You have to open a support ticket with iTunes to have them make the correction. Funzio won't be able to do anything. I've had this problem before.

TRAZ
07-24-2012, 03:43 AM
Anyone know what the final numbers were at the time of the freeze?

theONE
07-24-2012, 01:41 PM
leaderboard freeze? so stupid, i let my iphone stay on so it says "event ending soon' got remaining nitro to be top 250 and i didn't win squat, and because you need heaps more JUST to get a 20 event item weapon i gave up

WASTE OF MY TIME

theONE
07-24-2012, 01:51 PM
people who spend hundreds on this game are not "douch bags" and just because they spend money on there game has nothing to do with your game. the only person that can ruin your game is yourself. before events and scratchers the most the same people who are spending now were the same people spending money before on ordinary L.E. items when there were no events and still way stronger than everyone else, they might have had the 100k atk and def but the margin diff between free and gold players was still the same. don't place blame on players who are priviledge to spend money on something they enjoy.

yeah they are douchebags those who defend people who spend hundreds to thousands on a free phone game are morons and if you disagree you must be one of these idiots

i mean tell a non game player out in the real world (i.e NORMAL people) they would shake there heads in disgust

heaps of people have no food, homeless people, and here people are blowing REAL cash on a phone game because they like looking at pixelated guns, and to think we use to make fun of slot machine players because THEY liked looking at little pretty colours....at least THOSE people are trying to WIN the money back.

I mean can you HEAR yourself?!? "people who spend hundreds on the game AREN'T douchebags and has got nothing to do with your game really?!?! you are proof of why this world is f*cked.

How does a guy with EVERY gold item and building whos stats go over 100,000 vs a person who uses shear hard work, thats right HARD work...you think its not? waiting over 3 days in-game time is REAL world time stupid and to have it robbed and your expensive explosives depeleted because they have money to throw around DOES affect your game

saying sh*t like " they might have had the 100k atk and def but the margin diff between free and gold players was still the same. don't place blame on players who are priviledge to spend money on something they enjoy.

this makes me sick to my stomach, like I said tell that to any NORMAL person passing buy and flip your phone out and tell them "DO YOU BELIEVE PEOPLE SPEND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO PLAY A FREE GAME" they would say geez what a retard, you could buy an another console for that amount

people are privilege?? they don't see it as a privilege otherwise they'd use it to benefit people around them in real life not play a FREE phone gambling game....YOU ARE A HORRID PERSON

p.s who does 100k fighters vs one that TOOK HEAPS OF EFFORT and farming to get 30,000k or those that DON'[T farm worse....even classified as MARGINAL??? that's like saying rich people in real life have it the same as poor people...your statement is stupidity in itself and you need to seriously take a good hard look on your stupid outlook on life

TRAZ
07-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Let's stay on topic folks please.

Fake
07-24-2012, 06:51 PM
what the xxxx? everybody does whatever want with their own money, buy food, drink a lot everyday, private schools, fancy things, take 20 cats to a pet stylist once a week, pay 500 bucks for a dinner, buy a $.20,00 watch, so what? do not tell me you donate 80% of your monthly income to starving kids somewhere, if you do so, good for you, I'm sure you do whatever you want or need with your money, so allow the people to do the same, it's a question of preferences, needs, conditions to afford, it doesn't matter. I suppose you live in a free world, with access to internet, can afford a mobile/tablet and have some idle time to spend in this forum or the game, so don't come with radicalism, allow the people live as they want.
By the way, this is just a game! fell free to enjoy it or leave it if is against your values. Probably there is some NGO needing volunteers.

Brooklyn Boy
07-25-2012, 01:48 PM
people are privilege?? they don't see it as a privilege otherwise they'd use it to benefit people around them in real life not play a FREE phone gambling game....YOU ARE A HORRID PERSON

How the he'll do you know that some or all of these players are in addition to spending money on this game aren't donating hundreds, thousands maybe millions to charity! You don't so ou shouldn't assume anything about them or what type of people they are. I can't wrap my head around how much these people spend on these events either, but that doesn't make them horrible people.

And one thing I will tell you is BabyT ha been around here a lot longer then you have and you should show here more respect! Your talking Smack about all these people including BabyT? Look and Listen to the way you addressed this thread! Your coming off like this big righteous person...handle yourself accordingly.

Brooklyn Boy
07-25-2012, 01:50 PM
On another note does anyone know if or when they are going to have a list of winners?

KingEino
07-26-2012, 08:07 AM
I'm not a gold-spender, and I really get that you have to spend gold at these event to even have a chance at getting to top 250. And that's not really fair, I set alarms on my phone so I can open one every hour. So I open as many as possible on the whole event time, but still. I didn't even get to 20 nitrous tanks.

What i'm getting at is that the cash option should be a little better, or add another cash option that costs like 100 000 or something. So that we non-gold spenders can have a shot.

Illuminati
07-26-2012, 09:20 AM
And one thing I will tell you is BabyT ha been around here a lot longer then you have and you should show here more respect! Your talking Smack about all these people including BabyT? Look and Listen to the way you addressed this thread! Your coming off like this big righteous person...handle yourself accordingly.

LOL!! Oh noes! Babytwat has been around longer! She's a senior member! Respect her authoritah! - Cartman

I can't help but laugh at all the people that take this MOBILE game so seriously - whether it be spending (wasting) tons of real money for virtual items, or engaging in sophmoric drama and arguments over a GAME. People in the REAL world would think everyone here were losers.

murf
07-26-2012, 09:33 AM
yeah they are douchebags those who defend people who spend hundreds to thousands on a free phone game are morons and if you disagree you must be one of these idiots

Are you serious?!?!?!? It's the cost of entertainment. I spend $5k on 1st row Yankee World Series tickets as an anniversary present to my wife (born and raised in the Bronx, die-hard fan)...some people think that's outrageous, other people (those sitting next around me in the stadium) think it's just the price of entertainment. Everyone values different forms of entertainment differently, and who are you to say which is worth more???

Boom
07-26-2012, 09:35 AM
Murf a present for your wife is different...

Boom
07-26-2012, 09:35 AM
But what do I know..

murf
07-26-2012, 10:08 AM
Murf a present for your wife is different...

It's still entertainment...forget that it was a present...I still think this 'free' game is entertainment, and some people spend $1000s/year on alcohol/drugs, strip clubs, concerts/sporting events, gambling...why is gaming singled out as less acceptable.

I think it's insane to get bottle service in a club, but I don't call the people who do douchebags, morons and idiots...I think equally about cigarettes, but to each their own.

Illuminati
07-26-2012, 11:10 AM
It's still entertainment...forget that it was a present...I still think this 'free' game is entertainment, and some people spend $1000s/year on alcohol/drugs, strip clubs, concerts/sporting events, gambling...why is gaming singled out as less acceptable.

I think it's insane to get bottle service in a club, but I don't call the people who do douchebags, morons and idiots...I think equally about cigarettes, but to each their own.

People are free to spend their money on whatever they want, including what they consider to be "entertainment". However, that doesn't mean someone else can't have an opinion as to whether that money is being well-spent.

For example, you and others may think it's completely acceptable for someone to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a mobile game, which at the end of the day serve no real purpose. (What's the point of spending money to have 100k+ attack and a billion dollar economy? If you beat/rob a non-gold spender which much less stats, does it give a sense of accomplishment?)

Now, let's say I opened up a rock farm, where people could come and check out my awesome rock collection. The rocks don't move or do anything but my admission fee to view my rock farm is $1000. Wouldn't you think it was ridiculous if someone actually paid me $1000 to look at rocks??

People are entitled to spend their money on what they want, and others are entitled to have their own opinions on said people.

in-game j
07-26-2012, 11:51 AM

22 with in game cash.

DenZ1
07-26-2012, 12:17 PM
22 with in game cash.
Can you please share how you got there?

I barely hit 10 during last event. Didn't open 20 per day but quite a few.

Thanks.

BOS
07-26-2012, 12:27 PM
24 with in game cash... Haven't been this lucky since the "Pathmaker"