PDA

View Full Version : Movie Theaters at level 3?

Cool Fella
07-18-2012, 09:58 AM
The other day I saw a level 3 player with 2 movie theaters. How is that possible? I know movie theaters unlock by mafia members and no by level but you will need 50 mafia to unlock it. At level 3 your maximum mafia could be 15 and by the way his mafia was 1.

His profile said that he was not a cheater and it was all strategy...Mmmm. Too bad I didn't take some screenshots :(

Babytway
07-18-2012, 10:03 AM
you can have as much mafia as you want at any level, you will only fight with 5x your level though. what he probably did was add the mafia and then deleted after he built his second MT

jmeijer
He must have 50 members, but only 15 will be used in battle at level 3. It's legit.

montecore
I wasn't aware you were limited to 15 mafia at level 3, I thought you could basically have as many mafia as you want at any level. Lots of people get second accounts and get this strategy - I've seen level 12 players with level 5 lofts, level 8 MTs, etc.

Cool Fella
07-18-2012, 10:05 AM
In that case I am wrong because I thought mafia = level x 5, so, at level 3 the maximum # of mafia was 5. I didn't know you could have as many mafia members as you wanted.

Is it possible that he got 50 mafia members, built the theaters and then got rid of his mafia?

Paulio
07-18-2012, 10:07 AM
What Babytway and jmeijer said is correct. At level 3, you can have as many mafia as you want, but you can only bring 15 into battle. Once the MTs were unlocked, the player built them, but then deleted their mafia after construction was complete. Many low level players do this, so don't be surprised if you see it again.

Cool Fella
07-18-2012, 10:09 AM
What Babytway and jmeijer said is correct. At level 3, you can have as many mafia as you want, but you can only bring 15 into battle. Once the MTs were unlocked, the player built them, but then deleted their mafia after construction was complete. Many low level players do this, so don't be surprised if you see it again.

Thanks Paulio. So, he is right, he is not a cheater and it is just strategy...

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 10:23 AM
The other day I saw a level 3 player with 2 movie theaters. How is that possible? I know movie theaters unlock by mafia members and no by level but you will need 50 mafia to unlock it. At level 3 your maximum mafia could be 15 and by the way his mafia was 1.

His profile said that he was not a cheater and it was all strategy...Mmmm. Too bad I didn't take some screenshots :(

he added 50 mafia, bought them, then deleted the mafia. what's the confusion?

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 10:23 AM

i did it. but now since i have THREE HUNDRED HENCHMEN... oh well(:

Max Power
07-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Thanks Paulio. So, he is right, he is not a cheater and it is just strategy...

Correct.

And if he gets to 50 and them deletes them, he doesn't lose the ability to build the theaters. That doesn't get taken away.

It's good to have a fundamental knowledge of the workings of the game before calling anyone out for cheating.

mxz
07-18-2012, 10:29 AM
I've got a mafia member on level 1 with 2 MTs. I have no idea how he's stayed on level 1...

Paulio
07-18-2012, 10:31 AM

Lol, so that's how they fixed your mafia request problem? Did you start your NC yet?

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 11:05 AM
Lol, so that's how they fixed your mafia request problem? Did you start your NC yet?

i have like 38m

close tho. i asked CCM to give me the henchmen. why not? Fuzzy actually got attacked LESS then i when he had 300 hand i had none. ill stay up here without having any random people(:

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 11:07 AM
Correct.

And if he gets to 50 and them deletes them, he doesn't lose the ability to build the theaters. That doesn't get taken away.

correction: he DOES lose the ability to build the Movie Theaters. But since the 2nd one was already being built, he had no more to build(:

Cool Fella
07-18-2012, 11:08 AM
Correct.

It's good to have a fundamental knowledge of the workings of the game before calling anyone out for cheating.

I never called him a cheater...That is what his profile said. The reason I asked how he was able to get the theaters is because I thought I was missing something.

Cool Fella
07-18-2012, 11:10 AM
correction: he DOES lose the ability to build the Movie Theaters. But since the 2nd one was already being built, he had no more to build(:

I got it...You learn something new everyday...:)

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 11:17 AM
I got it...You learn something new everyday...:)

i know. i was just being an arse

sexkitteh
07-18-2012, 11:36 AM

That was really weird BTW... I had you on my friends list till yesterday...

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 11:42 AM
That was really weird BTW... I had you on my friends list till yesterday...

mark didnt know why the heck it got so messed up, so he just put it back to default. then i asked for 300 henchmen so i can build my NC soon

Max Power
07-18-2012, 12:47 PM

You sure about that? My memory may be fuzzy, but in my experience has been that once you hit the mob count goal, you don't lose the bennies. After all, thats why 499ers can build nightclubs.

Have you actually seen where you lose the ability to build a Theater buy going above 50 and then back below?

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 01:00 PM
You sure about that? My memory may be fuzzy, but in my experience has been that once you hit the mob count goal, you don't lose the bennies. After all, thats why 499ers can build nightclubs.

Have you actually seen where you lose the ability to build a Theater buy going above 50 and then back below?

NightClub requires 300 mafia...

If you are ONE below (49), you can not buy a mafia. Even if you previous had 50 mafia 2 seconds before. Same with NC which requires 300 mafia

outbackhat
07-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Support will delete henchmen if you want. They deleted mine for me once already.
(edit) Replied before got to last post about asking for them. Thought you did not want them, my bad.