PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Account Failed, Please Try Again

TZora
07-18-2012, 08:46 AM
hi guys,

i wish to transfer the game from my old phone to new phone. my old phone is sony xperia neo v and my new phone is sony xperia s. neo v used to crash a lot while playing crimecity. so i bought a new phone.

i followed the transfer procedure and created a funzio id on my old phone. my funzio id is tzora and my mafia code is 499 450 793. i clicked the old phone thing and then completed the procedure.

i installed the game on new phone, started the game and browsed to "more", "funzio id" and entered the same id and password there. then i hit transfer. i hit "new phone" and then entered the password for my funzio account and finally hit transfer. but then it comes up with an error:

"Transfer Account Failed, Please Try Again"

what am i supposed to do now? where can i log a complaint and request for the transfer of the game on my new phone? i have invested good real money on this game, bought a new phone to play the game and here i am staring at my phone. there isn't even a place to log a complaint. where can i contact the support and request transfer of game to my new phone? please help me.

DenZ1
07-18-2012, 08:48 AM
I have same issue but with iOS devices.

DenZ1
07-18-2012, 08:49 AM
Send email to support from in-game Help menu (Contact support button on top) or to support@funzio.com

Cheers.

TZora
07-18-2012, 09:43 AM
ok cool .. i've sent the email requesting transfer of game to the new phone. got an auto-reply that they will help me. any idea how long they take to respond?

DenZ1
07-18-2012, 10:27 AM
ok cool .. i've sent the email requesting transfer of game to the new phone. got an auto-reply that they will help me. any idea how long they take to respond?
Nobody knows. I'm waiting a day already but it's very little compared to 1-2 weeks handle time for some tickets.

TZora
07-20-2012, 07:37 PM
got an email from mike .. he asked me to download and install the latest game version, build 61. installed the latest version but still nothing :confused:

TZora
07-20-2012, 08:04 PM
i still have gingerbread but i guess i will update the software to ice cream sandwich .. have my phone connected to puter and it is downloading the latest updates for my phone. lets see if i can then transfer the fckn game. gree is going to lose a good customer. have spent $500 on this game and if they dont help me with the transfer, i lose my $500 but they lose a good customer. to hell with this crap ..

Pepperoni175
10-29-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm getting the same problem and its really annoying plz help us

Dravak
10-29-2012, 07:44 PM
You need to go trough support these days to transfer account , after the cheaters/hackers etc ruined it a bit .
Have a bit of patience , and maria you already donated 500$ , I tought you wanted to stay free player ?

Dravak
10-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Anyway Maria , cause of release of the new monster quest , a lot of support you get are lower tier support .
Without authorisations , so keep returning the tickets .

Support in this game for the next months will be like :( ... happened with kingdom of age release too.

Dhusagar
10-29-2012, 11:13 PM
Anyway Maria , cause of release of the new monster quest , a lot of support you get are lower tier support .
Without authorisations , so keep returning the tickets .

Support in this game for the next months will be like :( ... happened with kingdom of age release too.

Took 2 days to transfer my modern war account.....oh, then they lost it again!!!...... 12 days ago!