PDA

View Full Version : Love tap

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 05:21 AM
ApolloX is 42 allies and level 72, the guy is a foul mouth that is bad mouthing a forum member named buggs1a. Anyone who wants to give a love tap is welcome :)

I want the forumites to have his back. Im too high to see him in my rival list to help. Hope you guys can have his back. Take care guys :)

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 05:49 AM
I hope anyone can help:)

Buggs1a
07-18-2012, 06:06 AM
Ya, right on.
He has 43 allies I believe now.
In his profile he says if you attack me you give me permission to have &$& with your mom.

I messaged him just saying that was rude and maybe ended with God bless or something. I forget.
Well then he messaged me back extremely rude and very violent attitude. He was like, f off and a few other things. I was nice and just didn't really respond.

A love tap, lol. Well it's a game so ok. But I don't like want him to get rude or mean comments etc. I just wanted to message him something nice and he fired back at me really a violent attitude. I just want nice and love so I didn't wanna argue or fight with him.

magepker
07-18-2012, 06:13 AM
just report him for cursing, thats against the rules.

Hassleham
07-18-2012, 06:26 AM
I can see him right down from level 57 haha. He's too weak to battle though :(

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 06:31 AM
I can see him right down from level 57 haha. He's too weak to battle though :(

Oh thats too bad, maybe tomorrow he's ready to go and you will get him hassle :)

Buggs1a
07-18-2012, 06:57 AM
ApolloX is 42 allies and level 72, the guy is a foul mouth that is bad mouthing a forum member named buggs1a. Anyone who wants to give a love tap is welcome :)

I want the forumites to have his back. Im too high to see him in my rival list to help. Hope you guys can have his back. Take care guys :)

I gotta tell ya, when I read you said you are too high to see him, I though you were high. Lol. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I did use the support link in the game to report the user asking for him to be banned because he was rude, hostile etc. hmm.

Hassle, I gotta say, I didn't see yer post until jh quoted it. I have to be honest and just say I put you on ignore because your avatar grosses me out lol. I put some on ignore because sometimes avatars really gross me out lol. No offense to you, just the avatar lol.

Hassleham
07-18-2012, 07:03 AM
Ahaha what's wrong with it?!

Big John
07-18-2012, 07:07 AM
I gotta tell ya, when I read you said you are too high to see him, I though you were high. Lol. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I did use the support link in the game to report the user asking for him to be banned because he was rude, hostile etc. hmm.

Hassle, I gotta say, I didn't see yer post until jh quoted it. I have to be honest and just say I put you on ignore because your avatar grosses me out lol. I put some on ignore because sometimes avatars really gross me out lol. No offense to you, just the avatar lol.
Best post ever.

Tctiger
07-18-2012, 07:10 AM
i would help you out but im past that level , i keep looking at someone with 45m and counting but would need another 5k attack or so to get my hands on his cash :(

Fazhang
07-18-2012, 07:12 AM
I would help, but shy by 5 levels

Arizona
07-18-2012, 07:23 AM

So Jhoe, is that why you crashed yer bike??? Haha...Hope you and the bike are ok now.

I've seen ApolloX. I just remembered seeing that post on his wall, thinking that's not gonna stop people from attacking yu; but yeah, he was too weak to attack.

Worst posts I've received were by Yao Ming.. Still looking for that jerk. Don't think it was the ex rocket..lol

bigflan
07-18-2012, 07:25 AM
Hey hassle ham attack me

Hassleham
07-18-2012, 07:31 AM
Hey hassle ham attack me

I already have.

bigflan
07-18-2012, 07:37 AM
I attack you but I lost but I'm not at your Allies yet so I will add then I will atatck

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 07:44 AM
So Jhoe, is that why you crashed yer bike??? Haha...Hope you and the bike are ok now.

I've seen ApolloX. I just remembered seeing that post on his wall, thinking that's not gonna stop people from attacking yu; but yeah, he was too weak to attack.

Worst posts I've received were by Yao Ming.. Still looking for that jerk. Don't think it was the ex rocket..lol

Hahaha, that was hassle, not me, haha. Yeah my bike and I is ok. Its a mild crash. I was going dowhill and I was going fast and keeping my distance to the truck then the truck suddenly stopped. My brakes didnt stop the bike on time then bam. That was my 1st bike crash. Hahaha

Wow you are seeing him, hope you pay him a visit when he is too weak to battle man :)

Tctiger
07-18-2012, 07:48 AM
my mountain bike has hydrolic brakes there great stop instantly even in the wet .

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 07:53 AM
my mountain bike has hydrolic brakes there great stop instantly even in the wet .

Nice bike man, mine is the cheap one. Brakes are weak when wet

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 07:55 AM
Best post ever.

Totally man :)

Poopenshire
07-18-2012, 08:07 AM
I read this thread and the B-52's song Love Shack is playing in my head with the LYrics Love Tap replacing Love Shack!

GIJOE
07-18-2012, 08:10 AM

I saw him yesterday on my rival list, I'm at level 81 with over 300 allies, so I posted on his wall just saying the rival list
having some kind of glitch because I can see him at level 72 with 30 something allies, man, this dude got all upset
called me names, gave him a love tap but someone else beat me to it! ;)

Big John
07-18-2012, 08:25 AM
Gave him a tap after reading post above, level 80 with 500 allies but I lost 3 units and him none.

Only had 3 defence buildings to raid and it was difficult to pinpoint.

War Priest
07-18-2012, 08:43 AM
Wouldn't this be called a hate tap? :rolleyes:

Archer59
07-18-2012, 09:20 AM

I think you're on to something WP...

Hassleham
07-18-2012, 09:25 AM
I read this thread and the B-52's song Love Shack is playing in my head with the LYrics Love Tap replacing Love Shack!

I totally did that too! :rolleyes:

Arizona
07-18-2012, 09:40 AM
I totally did that too! :rolleyes:
This is very sad.. me too!

Corsair
07-18-2012, 10:50 AM
For the heck of it...found him and unloaded on boost buildings, he's down to unit and defense now.

Gotta say though, playing morality police is never going to go over well. Better to just ignore and move on.

Buggs1a
07-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Ok, I'm going to ask someone to quote hassle so I can see if he said anything about me saying his avatar grosses me out, lol.

I'm going to quote a couple, don't know how to put in one message. So here goes.

Buggs1a
07-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Best post ever.

I'm lolling for real. Best post ever? Lol. Roflmao ats. Aka, and then some. Lol.
Grrr, I'm getting over a cold and my throat still tickels and laughing make me cough almost. Grrr lol. And I even drank some prescription coug medicine. Lol.

Why best post ever? How was I so funny?
And thanks. I need to smile being I am so lonely, lonesome and depressed and sad.

Buggs1a
07-18-2012, 11:00 AM

At first I really thought you were talking to me because you quoted me. And I'm like, bike? What bike? Then I got it but it took me a bit to see jhoe and click that that's him, not me lol.

He's always too weak I guess. Except once for me, but I basically split my 6 or so attacks. This was after I raided a few non money buildings. All his money buildings got no money in them lol.

Buggs1a
07-18-2012, 11:02 AM
Hahaha, that was hassle, not me, haha. Yeah my bike and I is ok. Its a mild crash. I was going dowhill and I was going fast and keeping my distance to the truck then the truck suddenly stopped. My brakes didnt stop the bike on time then bam. That was my 1st bike crash. Hahaha

Wow you are seeing him, hope you pay him a visit when he is too weak to battle man :)

You mean, when he is not to weak to attack? Lol.

Buggs1a
07-18-2012, 11:04 AM
Best post ever.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, ROFL, ROFLMFAO, LOLLOL. ok, sorry, don't mean to curse. Just that every time I re read this it cracks me up and I truly lol for real lol.

Arizona
07-18-2012, 11:05 AM
At first I really thought you were talking to me because you quoted me. And I'm like, bike? What bike? Then I got it but it took me a bit to see jhoe and click that that's him, not me lol.

He's always too weak I guess. Except once for me, but I basically split my 6 or so attacks. This was after I raided a few non money buildings. All his money buildings got no money in them lol.
Ya my mistake... still, it was funny thinking.. was too high on dope to notice a rival...lol

...and yep, Jhoe had a bike crash.

I'll look for apollo tonight

Buggs1a
07-18-2012, 11:07 AM
Totally man :)

Lol. Why totally?

Did I make y'all crack up? I hope I didn't offend or make mad hassleman. I don't mean anything bad. Just every time I saw the avatar I would cringe.

Buggs1a
07-18-2012, 11:08 AM

Lol. That's reaaaaly fu uh neeee. Lol.

Buggs1a
07-18-2012, 11:11 AM
I saw him yesterday on my rival list, I'm at level 81 with over 300 allies, so I posted on his wall just saying the rival list
having some kind of glitch because I can see him at level 72 with 30 something allies, man, this dude got all upset
called me names, gave him a love tap but someone else beat me to it! ;)

Ya, I don't get him. For no reason he seems very hostile and violent. I truly and sincerely hope he's ok and I think it would be a good idea if he saw a Christian therapist. I think he'd feel much better and not be so hostile after a bit of talking to the therapist and learning etc.

My therapist is christian and boy I've improved lots over the last 6 years or so. I haven't seen him this year though cus were done for a while. See how I do on my own with Jesus.

Buggs1a
07-18-2012, 11:16 AM
For the heck of it...found him and unloaded on boost buildings, he's down to unit and defense now.

Gotta say though, playing morality police is never going to go over well. Better to just ignore and move on.

Yep, I did that. Jhoemel wanted to say something, I think. I said I didn't want anything bad, mean etc. but a post here might be cool, to have my back kind of thing since we're game friends.

Big John
07-18-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm lolling for real. Best post ever? Lol. Roflmao ats. Aka, and then some. Lol.
Grrr, I'm getting over a cold and my throat still tickels and laughing make me cough almost. Grrr lol. And I even drank some prescription coug medicine. Lol.

Why best post ever? How was I so funny?
And thanks. I need to smile being I am so lonely, lonesome and depressed and sad.
It just cracked me up, should have said funniest post ever.

Buggs1a
07-18-2012, 11:21 AM
Ya my mistake... still, it was funny thinking.. was too high on dope to notice a rival...lol

Ok, I gotta lol. That's just fu uh née.

Buggs1a
07-18-2012, 11:23 AM
It just cracked me up, should have said funniest post ever.

Wow, I'm like totally lolling, lol.

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 05:51 PM

...and yep, Jhoe had a bike crash.

I'll look for apollo tonight

Thanks man, yeah totally high on dope not to see a rival totally made me laugh, hahaha

You mean, when he is not to weak to attack? Lol.

I mean not to weak to attack :p

Yep, I did that. Jhoemel wanted to say something, I think. I said I didn't want anything bad, mean etc. but a post here might be cool, to have my back kind of thing since we're game friends.

Yeah thats what I said

We are full of love wp so its a love tap. And for ccm not to notice this :p

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 05:57 PM
@gijoe, corsair, and Big john

Thanks man for giving him the love tap :)

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 05:58 PM

Wow a lot of guys did that too poop. I wished I know the song

Poopenshire
07-18-2012, 06:02 PM
Its on YouTube. Listen just once and live tap will stick in your mind all day. love tap baby!

bigflan
07-18-2012, 06:02 PM
My name is flan and I beat hassleham I'm a beast

Scabbyfeet
07-18-2012, 06:11 PM
I just found him , hit him twice then he was too weak to battle . Other than that there was nothing at all to raid . Lol

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 06:19 PM
I just found him , hit him twice then he was too weak to battle . Other than that there was nothing at all to raid . Lol

Thanks senior scabby :)

@poop yeah il try to listen to it

Scabbyfeet
07-18-2012, 06:23 PM
Thanks senior scabby :)

No prob . I'll try again if needed :)

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 06:28 PM
No prob . I'll try again if needed :)

Ok man, thanks

Buggs1a
07-18-2012, 10:47 PM
Lol. His stats I think,,, are low enough that he could be a target for lots.
It's 10:43 pm pst. I been awake for hr or so. Checking in on my iPad 3 games, now here. Gonna get up now to eat
1pb&j sammich on white bread. Bowl of classic lays potato chips. 2 Pepsi in glass with ice. Nice Starbucks glass thingy. Play battlefield 3 online on my Xbox 360.

Buggs1a is my live ID. I hope some here will wanna add me and play games sometimes. It'd be nice to have a few from here on my Xbox list.

Take care all. High fives all around. Free Pepsi for everyone!!

War Priest
07-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Hey, I'll add you. Mine is War Prie5t.

Dirty Doug
07-19-2012, 12:35 AM
After reading this thread yesterday I looked for and gave him a little tap also, right after Corsair I believe. He still had his infirmary untouched and some boost buildings at the time, so I took 4 of them down. He suffered no losses, so felt no pain, but maybe, just maybe he'll figure out that he gets attacked for being so rude.

Mcdoc
07-19-2012, 12:51 AM
After reading this thread yesterday I looked for and gave him a little tap also, right after Corsair I believe. He still had his infirmary untouched and some boost buildings at the time, so I took 4 of them down. He suffered no losses, so felt no pain, but maybe, just maybe he'll figure out that he gets attacked for being so rude.Hey Dirty Doug - I think I may have met your cousin Sanchez a couple of times - tell ol Dirty Sanchez McDoc says "Hello" - LoLoLoLoLoLoL

Jhoemel
07-19-2012, 12:55 AM
After reading this thread yesterday I looked for and gave him a little tap also, right after Corsair I believe. He still had his infirmary untouched and some boost buildings at the time, so I took 4 of them down. He suffered no losses, so felt no pain, but maybe, just maybe he'll figure out that he gets attacked for being so rude.

Thanks man, yeah I hope he get the idea of why he is being attacked. By the way can you add me? My code is in my signature

Arizona
07-19-2012, 03:26 AM
Thanks man, yeah I hope he get the idea of why he is being attacked. By the way can you add me? My code is in my signature
Paid him a visit last night. There's really nothing to hit anymore. I managed one hit on a defensive building and then he was too weak to hit. His stats say he's lost over 11,000. I left him a message saying he'd get hit less if he was friendlier to people. Woke up with a reply from him telling me to go ***k myself.
LOL

Buggs1a
07-19-2012, 03:37 AM
Paid him a visit last night. There's really nothing to hit anymore. I managed one hit on a defensive building and then he was too weak to hit. His stats say he's lost over 11,000. I left him a message saying he'd get hit less if he was friendlier to people. Woke up with a reply from him telling me to go ***k myself.
LOL

See what I mean?

Buggs1a
07-19-2012, 03:38 AM
Hey, I'll add you. Mine is War Prie5t.

Sent FR and thanks. I hope others will FR me.

Jhoemel
07-19-2012, 03:38 AM
LOL

Thats guys is still rude. You are giving him advice then he said that. That guy has anger management issues. Oh will it show to weak to battle if you are just raiding him?

Zoltarov
07-19-2012, 03:59 AM
Just raided his level 3 silo. And left message on his wall. Http://www.angerdefence.com/blog/anger-problem-option/?ref=home. Waiting on response.

Buggs1a
07-19-2012, 04:03 AM
Just raided his level 3 silo. And left message on his wall. Http://www.angerdefence.com/blog/anger-problem-option/?ref=home. Waiting on response.

Server not found.

Jhoemel
07-19-2012, 04:06 AM

Server not found man

Arizona
07-19-2012, 04:40 AM
Thats guys is still rude. You are giving him advice then he said that. That guy has anger management issues. Oh will it show to weak to battle if you are just raiding him?
Evening Jhoe, yeah, even if you try raid him it will say to weak. He could just be angry cos he's getting hammered every day and lost over 11k fights. Hehe!

Zoltarov
07-19-2012, 04:58 AM
Try http://www.angerdefense.com

Should check my grammar before submitting

MadManDK
07-19-2012, 05:32 AM
He's open for business again, just attacked him 10 times and took out his two Oil Derricks (most money I've ever made ;-)). Zoltarov's message is still on his board.

Edit: And his Communication Centers.

Jhoemel
07-19-2012, 06:16 AM
Evening Jhoe, yeah, even if you try raid him it will say to weak. He could just be angry cos he's getting hammered every day and lost over 11k fights. Hehe!

Wow too weak to battle even if you are justvraiding, thats a first, hahaha. Its his fault being rude in the first place that why he is getting attacked

He's open for business again, just attacked him 10 times and took out his two Oil Derricks (most money I've ever made ;-)). Zoltarov's message is still on his board.

Edit: And his Communication Centers.

Cool, thanks man. Glad that you got lots of money

Jhoemel
07-19-2012, 06:18 AM
Try http://www.angerdefense.com

Should check my grammar before submitting

Ok thanks man

Dirty Doug
07-19-2012, 07:56 AM
Hey Dirty Doug - I think I may have met your cousin Sanchez a couple of times - tell ol Dirty Sanchez McDoc says "Hello" - LoLoLoLoLoLoL

LoL, wow, you know that side of the family? I'll pass it along 'Dirty Doc!'