PDA

View Full Version : Glutton for punishment

buddylee
07-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Just curious if anyone has had any repeat offenders that have attacked you and lost and come back at a later time just to lose again. I'll admit, my stats could be better, but I do pretty good for myself, but I was just recently revisited by some players that just don't get not to mess.

Sandukan
07-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Thing is the rival list doesn't seem to change much so you are pretty much stuck with the same people.
I can't remember which of my rivals I robbed this morning much less yesterday (unless it was a treasure throve). They probably ran out of people to attack and forgot they failed with you (you wouldn't happen to be Alex would you?).

But on a side note.....between you and me.......I think some of these rivals are following me.
I level slowly.
They level slowly.
I level faster.
They level faster.

Maybe I married them when I was pissy drunk (not the first time I'd ever done that).

buddylee
07-17-2012, 02:47 PM
LOL

Ah, the infamous "Alex". Yeah, I was wondering which way to go with this thread; Repeat losing offenders, or most common name of individuals who attack, ie Alex, so I decided to go with the first.

I did get one attacker that failed at 24 hours and then again at 18 hours. The thing I don't get is why they don't go "Rob" first, check out the hood/stats and then decide if they want to attack.

hinofwars
07-17-2012, 02:57 PM
Just curious if anyone has had any repeat offenders that have attacked you and lost and come back at a later time just to lose again. I'll admit, my stats could be better, but I do pretty good for myself, but I was just recently revisited by some players that just don't get not to mess.

Yes. Someone attacked me and lost about 2 weeks ago. That player comes back every day and attack me and still lose. This already last for 2 weeks now. I wonder when that player will stop.

Sandukan
07-17-2012, 03:04 PM
LOL

Ah, the infamous "Alex". Yeah, I was wondering which way to go with this thread; Repeat losing offenders, or most common name of individuals who attack, ie Alex, so I decided to go with the first.

I did get one attacker that failed at 24 hours and then again at 18 hours. The thing I don't get is why they don't go "Rob" first, check out the hood/stats and then decide if they want to attack.

Crime city is a game of chances.
Odds even.
Every thing we do is about chance.
Why not take a blind shot.
I decided not to pay attention to stats after a robbery anyway. I have won fights with players bigger and more heavily armed. Fortune favors the brave (or stupid).

buddylee
07-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Crime city is a game of chances.
Odds even.
Every thing we do is about chance.
Why not take a blind shot.
I decided not to pay attention to stats after a robbery anyway. I have won fights with players bigger and more heavily armed. Fortune favors the brave (or stupid).

Yeah, I guess I see your point. I cut it off when I start depleting explosives though. Although, there was this one individual who robbed me when my 12hrs came up. It was the situation where he would win one and then lose one, but he would always bank after a win, so by chance none of it would go back into my hands when he lost. I went to his hood and just attacked till he couldn't fight anymore, not that it really did anything gamewise, but I did feel a little vindicated. We were so closely matched, I lost some explosives, but didn't care.

The funny ones are when you get attacked and the individual is carrying a big bank roll and lose a chunk of it because of a failed attack.

Sandukan
07-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Yeah, I guess I see your point. I cut it off when I start depleting explosives though. Although, there was this one individual who robbed me when my 12hrs came up. It was the situation where he would win one and then lose one, but he would always bank after a win, so by chance none of it would go back into my hands when he lost. I went to his hood and just attacked till he couldn't fight anymore, not that it really did anything gamewise, but I did feel a little vindicated. We were so closely matched, I lost some explosives, but didn't care.

The funny ones are when you get attacked and the individual is carrying a big bank roll and lose a chunk of it because of a failed attack. Yeah I woke up one morning with $13K and wondered how I fell asleep and not bank that amount of cash only to read the Times with my coffee and find out I benefited from a botched robbery attempt.

buddylee
07-19-2012, 09:58 AM

Wow! too funny. And it's Alex too!

Max Power
07-19-2012, 10:10 AM
I have had people with half my stats blind attack me daily for what seems like months. I don't get it.

hinofwars
07-19-2012, 10:30 AM
I have had people with half my stats blind attack me daily for what seems like months. I don't get it.

Agree. I am sure they notice me because I don't think anyone else has the same name as me.

sez
07-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Agree. I am sure they notice me because I don't think anyone else has the same name as me.

I did.....thx for the 114,000$