PDA

View Full Version : Phantom experience point problem

mxz
07-17-2012, 06:36 AM
On my camper account I've seen two instances of the game bumping up my experience without me actually completing goals. Since I'm not doing missions, buying items, attacking or robbing the only goals i should actually hit are mafia - and I'm still under the mafia limit for the next goal. Both times it took me to next level EP need - 1 (Since I'm at Lvl 6 it went to 279).

So, I guess a question would be if this is a bug or if I'm completing other non-assigned goals out of order and they're preemptively crediting me (e.g. Collect 100 times). If this is the case - why doesnt my other account give me credit towards HH when I've ravaged higher level players?

Dreeno, or any other bigtime campers, is this consistent with what you've seen?

mxz
07-17-2012, 06:39 AM
...and I just got bumped 1 EP to take me to level 7 without doing anything.

Dreno33
07-17-2012, 06:43 AM
this is normal. You get exp when you WIN an attack performed AGAINST you. It sucks, I know. But hey, at least you know you are winning the fights(:

mxz
07-17-2012, 06:45 AM
Worst wins ever...I'm only getting like $30 a pop. Will take a long string of those to save up for that NC ;)

Dreno33
07-17-2012, 06:46 AM
Worst wins ever...I'm only getting like $30 a pop. Will take a long string of those to save up for that NC ;)

ya, just focus on your MT's and then your Lofts. you'll get there in no time