PDA

View Full Version : Can't do TL and HH at the same time!?!?

jobadass
07-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Recently leveled up to 147 and got Hardcore Hitman 79 as one of my goals. I always was able to do HH and TL at the same time, but now I guess they changed that too.
One question for Funzio/Gree; I understand things change, but do you try to piss everyone off with every change? How about changing it to help the player not your agenda...jerks.

enahs1
07-16-2012, 05:04 PM
What are you talking about? I can do two at a time

jobadass
07-16-2012, 05:05 PM
nope, I can't and haven't even passed TL 300.
*edited for point* enahs, did you even read my post? I said I was always able to do both, now I can't

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Did you level up? You get one HH per level. What are you missing HH or TL? Slow your roll a bit

jobadass
07-16-2012, 05:13 PM
HH, TL went away. Sorry weeks, if not months, of defending the powers to be and constantly getting bent over in this game is wearing on me.

Euchred
07-16-2012, 05:25 PM
I still count for both just tried it.

jobadass
07-16-2012, 05:41 PM
I still count for both just tried it.TL is not even in my goals list. Hopefully I jumped the gun. Gonna un/re install.

Ziva
07-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I just tried it, too, and I got credit for both as well.

jobadass
07-16-2012, 06:13 PM
deleted app, reinstalled, still no TL. Guess I'm too good and not allowed to earn more respect.

Buck
07-16-2012, 06:13 PM
I can only do one at a time...l getting redy to sell all buildings... And quit

jobadass
07-16-2012, 06:16 PM
I can only do one at a time...l getting redy to sell all buildings... And quitwhat level are you at Buck? What HH and TL are you working for? Don't quit yet man!

dudeman
07-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Hopefully you get it worked out soon jba. I finished the last HH goal weeks ago, but I was always able to make fights count for both HH and TL (if I wanted) so it sucks if they changed that. The last several HH goals I decided to turn into rat catching goals. I made those <500 mafia rivals pay their respects anyways, regardless of how hard they tried to hide from fight goals.

enahs1
07-16-2012, 08:21 PM
I understand now. I read the post and miss understood what you had said. Calm down!
That stinks you can only do one at a time

procsyzarc
07-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Mine is broken too seems since I hit level 200 a month or so ago I no longer can do both.....rage quit

Second Comming
07-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Mine is broken too seems since I hit level 200 a month or so ago I no longer can do both.....rage quit

Is that sarcasm as HH stops at 200?

This would not suprise me in the slightest because gree(d) already reduced (R) from events by 40% a pot. It could be a glitch. Would like to know if TL comes back after your HH goal is finished.

Also, when you leveled up did you get HH straight away or did you have to wait until you havbe completed your current TL before getting your new HH.

IF things have been changed so they cannot run concurrently then it is a slight kick in the teeth, although all it means is you have to do the additional 75? fights per level.

Also, on the + side it gives us more fights to destroy 450-499s. I usually just Rob those ppl as beating them does nothing for my TL's, this change won't piss me off to much.

jobadass
07-17-2012, 04:54 AM
This would not suprise me in the slightest because gree(d) already reduced (R) from events by 40% a pot. It could be a glitch. Would like to know if TL comes back after your HH goal is finished.

Also, when you leveled up did you get HH straight away or did you have to wait until you havbe completed your current TL before getting your new HH.

.Exactly this. I didn't get the HH goal until I completed the last TL. Now that I've completed the HH, I have a new TL goal. WTF is their motivation to give honest players less chance to earn RPs? I reported a RP cheat yesterday...see what happens.

TRAZ
07-17-2012, 05:34 AM
I have them both in mine. Has anyone that's been having a problem submitted a ticket for it and received a response from support?

Max Power
07-17-2012, 08:21 AM
Sounds more like a glitch than a plan. I have been getting both forever.

Eventually, it wont matter at higher levels anyway. It will get to the point where everybody at or above your level that you can beat is a rat anyway.

Swingle007
07-17-2012, 09:40 AM
I can only do one at a time...l getting redy to sell all buildings... And quit

Do it, do it! Lol