PDA

View Full Version : Honor Points Spend

The_Red
07-16-2012, 01:35 PM
I've been collecting honor points for a little bit, and I was wondering what people are
spending them on. Originally I was buying canons, as they lasted a long time and
seemed to die very infrequently in battles. However, CCM hinted some time time
back along with a bug report that some of the old honor units would potentially
coming back.

Any suggestions? Ive got like 18k or so.

spectra
07-16-2012, 01:54 PM
I've been collecting honor points for a little bit, and I was wondering what people are
spending them on. Originally I was buying canons, as they lasted a long time and
seemed to die very infrequently in battles. However, CCM hinted some time time
back along with a bug report that some of the old honor units would potentially
coming back.

Any suggestions? Ive got like 18k or so.

Hey Red.............keep banking them and get as much as I can

I have been banking them for a while now and with the help of the Devil Warlord bonus, I have so far 50k, I will keep saving them (only use a few to replace canons when needed) until I see those HP units put "on the market"
perhaps we will get the ranking system like MW and the units you unlock are bought with Honor points

-->FISH<--
07-16-2012, 02:05 PM
I agree, save.... save.... save. Eventually they will have a use but, right now besides the canons I don't spend them on anything else.

War Eagle
07-16-2012, 03:01 PM
It could be tomorrow.. or next year.. when they finally add more honor units. So I quit saving and spent all mine on canons.

MaverickMunkey
07-16-2012, 03:07 PM
It could be tomorrow.. or next year.. when they finally add more honor units. So I quit saving and spent all mine on canons.

That is what I am doing - cannons all the way!

The_Red
07-16-2012, 03:23 PM
with the help of the Devil Warlord bonus

I've been earning mine the old fashioned way: picking on the little guy. plucking off the weakest in the herd. ;)

spectra
07-16-2012, 03:35 PM
I've been earning mine the old fashioned way: picking on the little guy. plucking off the weakest in the herd. ;)

I am an equal opportunity player, hit on everyone I can, if I am doing the Champion missions I need to hit guys with 500 allies, If I do not care about the mission for a while, then I just hit whom ever is in the top of my rival list when I entered it :)
but I do combine increasing my canons units but maintaining at least 50k on hand and try to increase that cap
on a good battling day I can gain about 3k 6k of Honour points (that is I do about 300 hits, and/or also complete the champion missions)
300 hits/ 20 hits max = 15 hours of replenishing. 300 hits = 4 champion missions = 4k honour points plus the ones I get from the actual battle :)

It all de[ends on how much PVP a player do

BrodawgCanada
07-16-2012, 03:38 PM
I have 252 cannons and am banking the rest!! So far have 3k saved, just doing the quests, at level 176, 433 allies......

MaverickMunkey
07-16-2012, 04:06 PM
I am an equal opportunity player, hit on everyone I can, if I am doing the Champion missions I need to hit guys with 500 allies, If I do not care about the mission for a while, then I just hit whom ever is in the top of my rival list when I entered it :)
but I do combine increasing my canons units but maintaining at least 50k on hand and try to increase that cap
on a good battling day I can gain about 3k 6k of Honour points (that is I do about 300 hits, and/or also complete the champion missions)
300 hits/ 20 hits max = 15 hours of replenishing. 300 hits = 4 champion missions = 4k honour points plus the ones I get from the actual battle :)

It all de[ends on how much PVP a player do

How do you find your losses are with that many PvPs? Do you win enough to cover the lost units or do you rely on your IPH to cover the losses?

Hobtuse
07-16-2012, 04:54 PM
If anything, it's impt that they perhaps add in a grand prize for completion of Tournament Rounds.

They should quickly add in those honor units and missing units.. I could do with the Mammoth and Chimera.

Hello Kitty
07-16-2012, 05:32 PM
I've been stockpiling HP's too. Per support on July 10: "These units will be added in a future version of the game."

Here's what we've lost from the original unit building levels that got nerfed:

Gnomish Lab:
L7 - Poison Catapult (70/30, 1200 honor)
L8 - Sapper Wagon (55/5, 6000 gold)
L9 - Poison Trebuchet (284/150, 720 gem)

Colosseum:
L7 - Dragoon (47/53, 1000 honor)
L8 - Rune Knight (16/14, 1200 gold)

Wizard Spire:
L8 - Fire Elemental2 (62/35, 900 honor)

Breeding Den:
L4 - Mammoth (17/31, 3600 gold)
L7 - Chimera (85/68, 2000 honor)

spectra
07-16-2012, 05:36 PM
How do you find your losses are with that many PvPs? Do you win enough to cover the lost units or do you rely on your IPH to cover the losses?

Honesly, since I am lv-126, I see a lot of "little" fish in the sea, sometimes when I hit someone 20 times I only loose 1 or 2 units and if lucky no unit at all, other times I just hit and replace down units with current gold/HPs
also I have 25 stamina, so after the 20 hits I can raid 2 buildings (by the time I finish the 20 hits, I earn another stamina for an even 6) if they are "ripe"

IPH does help alot too, but mine is not that high, only $6,300, still working on money upgrades

Musketblade
07-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Honesly, since I am lv-126, I see a lot of "little" fish in the sea

Its the little fish you sometimes dont see that might sneak up and bite your big &$@/!
Im savin mine, i bought a couple things but I think ill hold on to the rest. Seemin as I messed up by spending skill points on attack and defense. Ill wait till i can make a more informed decision. I seem to get mine mostly from the events, I may not be able to win the (major award) but i get alot of HP.

Euchred
07-16-2012, 06:01 PM
I want fire elemental 2s and Chimeras XD

Hello Kitty
07-16-2012, 06:13 PM
I want fire elemental 2s and Chimeras XDMe too! I was going for attack points for value (poison catapult) and got a rude awakening when I upgraded my gnomish lab to L7 and got a big fat zero. That was a complete bust! Silver lining...I'm ready when they are. Not holding my breath though, in MW advanced air unit building still only stops at level 6.

Euchred
07-16-2012, 06:27 PM
My wizards spire like most others I'm sure is at level 7 so it's close. Considering doing gnomish lab for those Sapper wagons that'd be sooooo sweet. Hopefully it comes sooner rather then later. *fingers crossed*

Crazy Canuck
07-16-2012, 06:59 PM
I have never spent any of my honor points. Just keep stock piling them

Timbathia
07-16-2012, 07:39 PM
I am also stockpiling them. Since I am now beast- only committed for my army the return of the mammoth would be useful to help with my defense, while using hp on the chimeras would be great.

I wish i could sell the cannons i have in my army currently to get the hp back.

Hello Kitty
07-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Got an update from support on the unit buildings.

Question: "[...]will the level be back-filled? Meaning, I leveled to 7 for Colosseum, will there be a unit for that level eventually? Also, what is the timeframe for these corrections, i.e. next update, future update in a year, is it even on the roadmap or storyline?"

Answer: "Yes, eventually each level will have a unit; They will come in a future update sometime this year."

GetItOn
07-17-2012, 08:41 PM
Got an update from support on the unit buildings.

Question: "[...]will the level be back-filled? Meaning, I leveled to 7 for Colosseum, will there be a unit for that level eventually? Also, what is the timeframe for these corrections, i.e. next update, future update in a year, is it even on the roadmap or storyline?"

Answer: "Yes, eventually each level will have a unit; They will come in a future update sometime this year."

Wow, you send alot of support tickets. ;)

Hello Kitty
07-17-2012, 08:42 PM
Wow, you send alot of support tickets. ;)I've got issues :D

GetItOn
07-17-2012, 08:51 PM
I've got issues :D

Free therapy sessions. Good idea!

Hobtuse
07-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Sometime this year doesn't sound like anytime soon. :(
Was hoping to add mammoths.

Hello Kitty
07-17-2012, 08:54 PM
Free therapy sessions. Good idea!Lol! Nah, been playing the Funzio games since January, it seems like part of the natural course amongst Forum folks because there are so many issues and questions from the game(s).

I usually ask one question or have a particular issue, but keep the email thread open to squeeze in a couple more questions. Mostly it's questions that other people have too so I have no problem sharing. And support has been great to me by answering. Just trying to be helpful and pay it forward. :)

Hello Kitty
07-17-2012, 08:55 PM
Sometime this year doesn't sound like anytime soon. :(
Was hoping to add mammoths.I know, right?! Mammoths may actually get resurrected in real life before we see the pixel version. :rolleyes:

GetItOn
07-18-2012, 12:10 AM
[QUOTE=Hello Kitty;334953]Lol! Nah, been playing the Funzio games since January, it seems like part of the natural course amongst Forum folks because there are so many issues and questions from the game(s).

That's cool of you. I've only submitted 2 but both were closed within 24hrs and one my acct was adjusted too. First impression was a good one.

The_Red
07-23-2012, 10:42 AM
I know, right?! Mammoths may actually get resurrected in real life before we see the pixel version. :rolleyes:

... would be nice if they would release some more honor units. 35k honor points are burning a hole in my pocket.

Hello Kitty
07-23-2012, 11:27 AM
... would be nice if they would release some more honor units. 35k honor points are burning a hole in my pocket.Nice stash Red! I only have 20k to spend. You'll have a great army if we ever get the units!

MaverickMunkey
07-23-2012, 11:50 AM
Nice stash Red! I only have 20k to spend. You'll have a great army if we ever get the units!

I have a grand total of..............14!!! I have blown the rest on cannons!

marebear
07-23-2012, 12:41 PM
I got tired of waiting and blew mine too. Building back up now.

Hobtuse
07-23-2012, 03:21 PM
50k odd of honor points.. At this point, the honor units don't add much to the army.. so waiting for KA to release the ChimerA!