PDA

View Full Version : Event Winners: +100 Attack Skills Point, have you........

The Billionaire
07-16-2012, 09:00 AM
Received them??

I finished the event in 194th position and the 'Imperial Armor' has been added to my inventory.

However, there's no sign of the attack skill points. I assumed this was the usual Funzio delay in crediting the modifiers to player accounts but just wanted to find out if everyone else is still waiting?

A bit annoyed because the attack skill points was the only reason i made sure i finished in the top 250.

To be honest, this was another non-enjoyable event for me and i'll be creating a thread later tonight to get everyone else's opinion.

Anyone who finished in the top 250 of the event please post whether you have received your attack skill points.

Thanks

DenZ1
07-16-2012, 09:03 AM
It seems like everybody has an issue with it.

Hey man,

How much gold did you spent this time on it to get to 250?

Thanks.

Grumps
07-16-2012, 09:19 AM
Yup yup no attack here either. Many saying same so its another Funzio wait and see moment

Received them??

I finished the event in 194th position and the 'Imperial Armor' has been added to my inventory.

However, there's no sign of the attack skill points. I assumed this was the usual Funzio delay in crediting the modifiers to player accounts but just wanted to find out if everyone else is still waiting?

A bit annoyed because the attack skill points was the only reason i made sure i finished in the top 250.

To be honest, this was another non-enjoyable event for me and i'll be creating a thread later tonight to get everyone else's opinion.

Placed 90th and didnt receive any attack yet either. Seems that many are saying same so I think its Funzio

Plaved 90th and same situation seems all and all nobody has em so its a Funzio mishap as usual 

Anyone who finished in the top 250 of the event please post whether you have received your attack skill points.

Thanks

TRAZ
07-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Just submit a ticket. They'll get to it. Always do.

The Billionaire
07-16-2012, 09:34 AM
It seems like everybody has an issue with it.

Hey man,

How much gold did you spent this time on it to get to 250?

Thanks.

This event cost me 1875 gold bars and looking back now I didn't realise how much it was costing me during the event.

Was it worth it..........NO

The 1875 gold bars were used for 57 timer resets and 68 opens. Check the first page of the log your progress thread for a full breakdown.

How much did you spend, where did you finish?

Cool Fella
07-16-2012, 09:42 AM
This event cost me 1875 gold bars and looking back now I didn't realise how much it was costing me during the event.

The 1875 gold bars were used for 57 timer resets and 68 opens. Check the first page of the log your progress thread for a full breakdown.

1875 gold bars to get to 250?? That's crazy. I can't image how much they are spending to get to the top 25

DenZ1
07-16-2012, 09:49 AM

I didn't finish :( My phone got all wet and chocked (literally :) while helping me to pick up my son's rod from the water). It died on the last day of the event. I had 31 shards on hand with about 1700 gold spent so far by Sunday morning (resets and opens). We'll see what I can get from it through support as I sent a ticket as soon as I got back home before the event was over.

I just hate the fact it is so difficult to transfer a freaking game on other devices. You pay $1000's and then it won't even transfer properly automatically on iPad when you need it. BS. I'm on crossroads now.
1) Try to get it somehow on Android which is my current phone (without account transfer to avoid iTunes issues),
2) get new cheap iPod just for the game (still around $150 at least) or
3) just give up on the game and have a life :))

3rd option looks more and more appealing to me :)

balax
07-16-2012, 10:11 AM
same here,
place 118 gold around 2000
worth it? NO NO NO
will u ever do it again?? i really hope than i' ll NEVER spend for such events
and of course i didn't get anything visible
but the news would be to get my prize on time

bru747
07-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Finshed 212, no items or skill points.1700 gold bars spent. Funny to me that you had to have spent at least 1G to land in the top 25. Are these events meant to promote luck, strategy or simply show off big spenders? If the latter, how about some real prizes, then we can see who the real big spenders are!!! My opinion...

KemoKidd
07-16-2012, 12:48 PM
I didn't even notice if I received the 100 attack! I guess I assumed it was there because my stats definitely increased. I also spent just over 1,000 gold and placed 169. I started late because I am on Android and was very lucky. Cases fell left and right for me and I caught up to the top 250 with cash opens the first 3 days. With two days left I was down 2 and hit a cold streak. That's when I started to buy gold and wasn't comfortable being only up 1-3 of who was in 250th place. It seems I spent less gold than all of you that posted here but I put that on my lucky start. I went to bed being up by 5 or 6 and before the leader board froze I won by 2 and placed 169 (thankfully!).

They should definitely go back to top 500. This means you have about 450 very happy customers per event (I figure 50 people will be pissed they missed top 50!). The top 500 was the first event I spent gold on but I didn't mind because it was not a lot. I will admit that I will drop 20 or 40 dollars to be in the top 500 every time. I will not drop over $100 every event to be in the top 250 though.

kykboxr
07-16-2012, 12:49 PM
What baffles me is the stupidity of those in the top 5. They are at least 50+ away from the rest and they continue to throw money away. It's guaranteed that they will win

sexkitteh
07-16-2012, 01:16 PM
What baffles me is the stupidity of those in the top 5. They are at least 50+ away from the rest and they continue to throw money away. It's guaranteed that they will win

What baffles me is that with the energy invested into the event... they probably could have doubled there stats by purchasing regular or LE items instead... at the end of the day they got 2 items... instead of 30 or 40 GREAT items lol...

And what's even more... is that some of these players DON'T even have that awesome of stats o_0...

KemoKidd
07-16-2012, 08:14 PM
I cant believe people care to win or be in the top 5 or whatever. I placed 169 but I would have been just as happy being placed 250. I just made sure I was always a few shards above the 250 mark. Its like 5 days of CC fame. I dont even remember who won the last event! Just wait to see how crazy it gets when they reward the first place finisher with a stacked item and perk.

The Billionaire
07-16-2012, 09:27 PM
My +100 attack points have been credited to my account. I've got 300 of them now lol.

ShawnBB
07-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Unfortunately folks

Next event gonna be top 50 and top 250. Want 500? Nope,not gonna happen:p
Gree need money, not players' comfort and satisfaction.

Strife
07-16-2012, 10:11 PM
I cant believe how many people whine and cry about top ranked players. Crime City is in business make money just in case you forget how to run a business lol.

Boom
07-17-2012, 12:01 AM
Lesson learned. Spend 1 vault and a half of gold for 100% top 250 ={

iteachem
07-17-2012, 08:55 AM
As far as whether there is a noticeable effect... I am being attacked (retribution for a very big hit) by a guy with 24K Attack. He has this weapon and my defense is 26K (real defense probably 2K less).

I don't see the effect as both before and after the event, he has been able to win his robs about 50% of the time.. No real difference on my side... his stats increased but the ratio of wins to loses hasn't really changed and I don't feel like he has suddenly become all that much more successful against me with this weapon.

_dan_
07-17-2012, 09:10 AM
Unfortunately folks

Next event gonna be top 50 and top 250. Want 500? Nope,not gonna happen:p
Gree need money, not players' comfort and satisfaction.

Totally agree, I don't think anyone can be in top 250 with only luck. With luck one can be around 20-25 shards, that's not enough for top 250.

k0de
07-17-2012, 09:14 PM
I cant believe how many people whine and cry about top ranked players. Crime City is in business make money just in case you forget how to run a business lol.
Personally I don't care about top ranked players. They can do whatever they want with their allowance. It'd just be nice to see the company focus a little bit more on keeping their customer base happy, rather than just those at the very top. There are more than just 250 players who spend gold on this game, in case you were unaware, and those players may be a bit more reluctant to do so if they know they won't get anything much for doing so. But I probably don't know much about business I guess.