PDA

View Full Version : 30 Day Scratcher Results

Maniaxe
07-16-2012, 08:09 AM
After one month of daily scratchers, I have been logging my results because well I like logs and there is no point in logging the new events. Just something I thought I would share and compare if anyone else happened to keep track of their results. Or just post your best item won, worst item, estimated A/D increase ect.

33 Day Scratchers Results

Number of Items: 21
Number of RP/$$: 12

RP: 1750
Cash: $350,000

Best Item: Scorpion Elite 72/78 (x4 Item Pool)
Worst Item: Irish Pooter 11/10 (x1 Item Pool)

Most Item Type Won: Armor x9
Least Item Type Won: Vehicle x1

Total Attack Increase: 480
Total Defense Increase: 704

That's all for now. I will update this again after another 30 days. If anyone wants to join in on the tracking that be great, google docs is easy to use.

PS Andriod users, not trying to rub it in your faces, you guys should have them by now and it is BS that you don't.

DLSmooth
07-16-2012, 08:44 AM
Yes it is a shame Android still do not have the scratchers. I stopped holding my breath a while ago. Glad to see they are of some use to you...

Bala82
07-16-2012, 10:09 AM
mark did say they are working on it so they some hope but trust me when it does become available i will camp for 1 month just do scratchers.

sexkitteh
07-16-2012, 10:14 AM
I sent Mark a PM last week and he says as far as he knows, the android scratchers should be on track to be released this month :)

Maniaxe
07-16-2012, 10:20 AM
Ok ok ok I get it you guys want your Scratchers but that is not what this thread is about. Take the thread raping and pillaging elsewhere.

enahs1
07-16-2012, 10:26 AM
Ok ok ok I get it you guys want your Scratchers but that is not what this thread is about. Take the thread raping and pillaging elsewhere.
Lmfao...
My scratcher results weren't as good as yours.
The best I got was the despoiler 68/82 match 4 armor

Bala82
07-16-2012, 10:27 AM
Well you do know there already topic on this which you could of use(http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?35875-Daily-Scratchers-What-have-you-won) but since you created a new topic we felt the more time we talk about it the more likely the developers will notice. if we kept quiet nothing will happen :)

joaquim
07-16-2012, 10:28 AM
The best item I got was the Fluid Transfer Plus.

Swingle007
07-16-2012, 10:29 AM
Between my three CC accounts I've gotten two of the 5x rewards (10 mil in cash and the dragon star), and at least one of each of the 4x rewards except the respect one. I've covered all the threes, twos, and ones at this point as well. Scratchers have been pretty good to me. I figure every time I get a 4x reward its the same as getting an uncommon from a crate at a third of the price so that's pretty cool. Keep up the tracking OP, it's interesting to hear how others have fared. :-)

Babytway
07-16-2012, 10:36 AM
the best i have is 2 scorpian elites as well. hey does anyone have two of the same scratcher items with different stats? i.e. i have three scorpian knifes but one has different stats than the other two.

sexkitteh
07-16-2012, 10:39 AM
The best item I got was the Fluid Transfer Plus.

The best you got was a Fluid Transfer [edit] plus?

Sounds like you got shafted+... no pun intended :rolleyes:

joaquim
07-16-2012, 10:42 AM
The best you got was a Fluid Transfer?

Sounds like you got shafted... no pun intended :rolleyes:

No my best wasn't a Fluid Transfer. It was a Fluid Transfer PLUS. The Fluid Transfer has 90 something attack and 50 something defense. The Fluid Transfer Plus has 140/85. I got lucky that day getting the Fluid Transfer Plus, Tiger Blades, and Despoiler all in the same day.

sexkitteh
07-16-2012, 10:44 AM
No my best wasn't a Fluid Transfer. It was a Fluid Transfer PLUS. The Fluid Transfer has 90 something attack and 50 something defense. The Fluid Transfer Plus has 140/85. I got lucky that day getting the Fluid Transfer Plus, Tiger Blades, and Despoiler all in the same day.

Way over your head kid... it's ok...

Babytway
oh okay i must have a scorpion knife plus then

Joe Brown1
Best item was the Blazing Monster (second scratcher I had) - my first item was a Despoiler. Thus ended my luck (sure as hell not complaining - it has been fun). Haven't gotten over three matches since - some melee, cars and armor.

enahs1
07-16-2012, 10:48 AM
Hey sexkitteh, I don't think he understood he pun ;) lol

sexkitteh
07-16-2012, 10:51 AM
Hey sexkitteh, I don't he understood the pun ;) lol

Well... he got "lucky" with the fluid transfer PLUS... god knows a regular fluid transfer is not enough :rolleyes:

hinofwars
07-16-2012, 10:52 AM
My best item was Fighter Exosuit, with a invisable boost.

Babytway
07-16-2012, 10:53 AM
what do you mean invisible boost

Behzat
07-16-2012, 10:53 AM
After 1 free i bought scratch many times but i think im not lucky about this.Until this time even i paid for it i couldnt find 5 .i just found 4 melee 2 times thats all :(

sexkitteh
07-16-2012, 10:54 AM

nvm... see below for best possible answer?

enahs1
07-16-2012, 10:55 AM
It was supposed to give 25% boost to income of buildings

enahs1
07-16-2012, 10:57 AM
Well... he got "lucky" with the fluid transfer PLUS... god knows a regular fluid transfer is not enough :rolleyes:
Lmfao! :)
We need to take this to the drunk thread

Babytway
07-16-2012, 10:57 AM
It was supposed to give 25% boost to income of buildings

REALLY, how do you know that? i mean did it say it when you got it? i was just looking at the info button on the scratcher after i read your other post i dont see anything about boost.

hinofwars
07-16-2012, 11:14 AM

It should increase 25% of collection from buildings, but it never happened to me. Anyway, I am not complaining because it is such a great item with a high att and def.

hinofwars
07-16-2012, 11:17 AM
REALLY, how do you know that? i mean did it say it when you got it? i was just looking at the info button on the scratcher after i read your other post i dont see anything about boost.

Sometimes it appears when you scratch your daily scratcher. I think the fire monster has a 10% boost in att and the axe increases the job payout by 20%.

Maniaxe
07-16-2012, 11:25 AM
It ocasionally pops up when I get my daily scratcher. I have seen the +20% on Jobs it says it is limited and I have only seen it twice. I guess that was something we could have put in the AMA. Are the bonus stats there all the time or just when it shows as limited?

Babytway
07-16-2012, 11:29 AM
thanks for the info i learned somethng new today.

_dan_
07-17-2012, 09:02 AM

Guys, since the event, I can tell you that all items has no effects at all.

When people win event's items with effects, they just simply get the items with no effects at all. After the event, base on the list of top 50,500 winner (or previous event's 10th items), Funkio add these effects to those players account. That's why players will wait a few days for the effects "be activated".

If you got any similar items without any effects promised by Funkio, you don't have any effect but the item power only, because Funkio never add that effect to your account.

Just make it simple, you don't have effect per item, you only have effects per account.

Babytway
07-17-2012, 09:11 AM
after i got my scratcher today and looked at it carefully i did the boost listed on the lil picture in the corner i havent noticed that before. but i did get the scorpian elite today

Joe Brown1
07-17-2012, 09:12 AM
An effect may explain why I trouble calculating my boost in attack when I received the Blazing Monster. I seemed to increase far more than just the 1400 listed.

Second Comming
07-17-2012, 09:22 AM
So how long do you think it will be until Greedio take away our daily scratchers?

sexkitteh
07-17-2012, 09:36 AM
So how long do you think it will be until Greedio take away our daily scratchers?

jeez... I haven't even gotten mine yet o_0

Carlos,
07-17-2012, 09:38 AM

Probably never. The scratchers help add balance between the free players and the gold players. That's something Funzio always said they would work on

_dan_
07-17-2012, 10:04 AM
Probably never. The scratchers help add balance between the free players and the gold players. That's something Funzio always said they would work on

Who knows ? Things given free, can't expect it forever, just hope I can get it as long as possible.

Second Comming
07-17-2012, 10:14 AM

The amount gold costs in this game it would be unfair to the gold buyers to create any kind of real balance. Their the ones funding the game not us freebies or low gold purchasers. I dont like the direction the game has headed, although there would not be a game (for long) without free players. Gree im sure would be more than happy to take away daily scratchers (or make them weekly) to make ppl miss them and buy them. They seem to be out of control atm.