PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes while zoning

d_nickels
07-16-2012, 04:05 AM
This has gotten so bad its almost making the game unplayable for me.

It started out as a very rare occurance. I'd try to zone to a map and the game would crash to my ipad "desktop". Then for a while it seemed like it would happen if I had collected money, but if I opened the game I could go to a map first thing with no problem. Now, there are certain maps I can't ever get to and the number of maps this happens to seems to be increasing. I'm currently trying to do quests and the map I need to get to for my next quest is unreachable for me.

I've deleted the game and reinstalled but this only seemed to help for a day maybe, now its worse than before I reinstalled.

Anybody have any advice on how to make this better? Is everybody having the same problems? I'm playing on a first gem ipad if that helps.

Thanks

Zesder
07-16-2012, 05:30 AM
I used to get this problem all the time when I first got the game.
I completely forgot about it until I read your post.
I dont think I have gotten this problem since i did a major clean up of the old beast (1st Gen iPad)
I backed it up and did a full install and only reloaded those apps I still use. This sped it up and stopped nearly all of my in app crashes.

Joe Brown1
07-16-2012, 05:46 AM
I had that problem with certain games on my first gen ipad - was able to resolve it bydouble clicking the start button and closing all apps and then holding down the power button and completely shutting the ipad down. It seemed to clear memory and resolve the issue.