PDA

View Full Version : (CK)- Top 5 Samurai Chest Event

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 01:07 AM
Well event is over!

Feel free to post your results and where you placed (If you participated that is)
No need to drone on about events and how much you dislike and are boycotting.

Top 25 congrats on your win!

I especially want to congratulate 2 (CK) members that placed in Top 5

(CK)- Cold Squibty MB
(CK)- Strife

Way to rep the Cold Karma Mafia!

vitus79
07-16-2012, 01:14 AM
this thread CK exclusive? i finished 128th. 100+ skillpoints toward out little war :D

mongorie
07-16-2012, 01:16 AM
Congrats to all who made it, i would like to know how much was spent too.........

balax
07-16-2012, 01:19 AM
place 118 with 44 shrads

also CK

spend about 2000g

mexx
07-16-2012, 01:34 AM
without gold spend i finished with 12 shards - thats crazy.

events will be more and more to a cash machine!

QPR
07-16-2012, 01:36 AM
Well event is over!

Feel free to post your results and where you placed (If you participated that is)

(CK)- Cold Squibty MB
(CK)- Strife

Yes congrats to two of your fellow cheats for making the top 25

PawnXIIX
07-16-2012, 01:41 AM
I got 14 on cash. But i'm just glad I got so much sleep. I haven't slept this well in weeks :3

Blue fire
07-16-2012, 01:44 AM
This event cost me way too much!

I finished somewhere in the top 250.

With the amount of $$$ I spent, I could of bought other weapons that would of helped me more I think. 

PawnXIIX
07-16-2012, 01:48 AM
This event cost me way too much!

I finished somewhere in the top 250.

With the amount of $$$ I spent, I could of bought other weapons that would of helped me more I think.

Why do you think people are complaining so much over this event? It's a sinkhole of money and I feel like nobody got there without spending gold...I much rather enjoyed spending that money on my car, something I can enjoy all the time rather than when i'm in range of a wifi hotspot.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 01:49 AM
I placed 50th.. Would be proud if I had placed 249th

Blue fire
07-16-2012, 01:53 AM
Yep, I'm kicking myself right now.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 01:56 AM
Remember no OT

If you diddnt compete no need to post, this isn't a *****in thread

misterrunon
07-16-2012, 01:57 AM
damn $100 for every event.. $400/month, $4800/year. there are so many things i could do with $4800..

i got 18 shards on all cash btw.

QPR
07-16-2012, 02:02 AM
damn $100 for every event.. $400/month, $4800/year. there are so many things i could do with $4800..

How's the weather where you are union?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 02:07 AM
CCM will you please ban QPR for purposefully OT my thread?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 02:08 AM

Union

I think you will find some who spent 4800 on this event forget this year!

QPR
07-16-2012, 02:23 AM
CCM will you please ban QPR for purposefully OT my thread?

How are you??

PawnXIIX
07-16-2012, 02:24 AM
Union

I think you will find some who spent 4800 on this event forget this year!

Is anybody from CK going to reveal their exact amount they spent?

QPR
07-16-2012, 02:36 AM

I can exclusively reveal it was 0 rl cash

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 02:42 AM

I spent 1700 gold day 1 to get my 20. Did cash opens for rest of event minus 1 or 2 gold opens

PawnXIIX
07-16-2012, 02:47 AM
I spent 1700 gold day 1 to get my 20. Did cash opens for rest of event minus 1 or 2 gold opens

I mean your two members who placed in the top 5. I'm sure lots of us would like to know how much it takes to get so many shards.

NTM
07-16-2012, 03:27 AM
congrat of what ?

for spend money for win ? lol.. sry guy i'm not jealous or soimething like this but TOP 5 of Gold spender is not realy a big proof for a player ;)

i make 20 shard all cash option me, i'm a player like many..

after spend Gold and HIT 300 Proof, sry but that stupid, put so manny real money for some items is not a game..

don't be angry about what i say, i just notified event are not event but gambling with real money.

AppleMacGuy
07-16-2012, 03:48 AM
I can exclusively reveal it was 0 rl cash

Just curious...do you have some concrete proof to back this up? If so, then your statement has simplications that GREE should be made aware of...

QPR
07-16-2012, 03:53 AM
Just curious...do you have some concrete proof to back this up? If so, then your statement has simplications that GREE should be made aware of...

Yes I do and I have been in touch with them already. As far as I'm aware only members of ck are exploiting this glitch. I cant post it on here for obvious reasons.

AppleMacGuy
07-16-2012, 04:27 AM
Yes I do and I have been in touch with them already. As far as I'm aware only members of ck are exploiting this glitch. I cant post it on here for obvious reasons.

That's fair enough...in that case I hope there is a satisfactory outcome.

Max Power
07-16-2012, 04:39 AM
I saw the number for the top 5 and I just laughed. Some people here clearly have a problem.

koma
07-16-2012, 04:46 AM
I mean your two members who placed in the top 5. I'm sure lots of us would like to know how much it takes to get so many shards.

Let's calc. If 20 shards = 1700 gold. Than 250 shards ~ 21250 gold ~ $1100 (if 1500 gold = $80).

enahs1
07-16-2012, 05:49 AM
What kind of glitch QPR? Gold? Money? I want to see what we are up against

Dillinja
07-16-2012, 06:34 AM
How many did you end up on to get to 50th?

Duncko
07-16-2012, 06:44 AM
I mean do what you want with your money , if any cheated to win should be banned and if you can't find something better to do worth while , like help less fortunates , or buying family members gifts instead of pissing away money on a free app game ,one day you will out grow this phase and cry in regret on how ignorant everyone is to do gambling problem events. That's all these type of events are , no reason to get into 300 shards..... Think about it .

I think the small active group here actually only reflects the smallest group of players not in this forum. They may have already fulfilled their financial commitments, including helping the less fortunate etc.etc... and still have an average of $1000 - $2000 to spend on this game monthly. Like it or not, we cannot deny the fact that those in the top 25 and 250 (non-cheaters) for events have contributed vastly to bringing longetivity to this game. It will be unthinkable if one day, there are no longer any more real money paying players. I would be the first to quit this game if that day does come about.

For me, i got 9 shards (all middle option) but i am not complaining because i was just tagging along the paying players and it is not as if i did not gain anything out of it as a 'free' player for this event.

Illuminati
07-16-2012, 06:55 AM
I saw the number for the top 5 and I just laughed. Some people here clearly have a problem.

You know what I found funnier? That towards the end of the event, the people in the top 5 were STILL spending gold to obtain more shards despite the fact that there was no way anyone was going to bounce them out of the top 25 for the prize. It doesn't matter if you're #1 or #25, you still get the same prize.

Personally, I didn't even bother trying after seeing what the leaderboards looked like after only a few hours of the event starting.

DenZ1
07-16-2012, 06:58 AM
What was the top 5 shards count? I didn't see the results even before it was frozen as my device has died.
I did see 250+ numbers in the morning that last day though.

Strife
07-16-2012, 07:30 AM
Yes congrats to two of your fellow cheats for making the top 25

Dont be mad if u dont have the money to spend on it..sounds like a hater. I find it funny that whoever is in the top 5 is a cheater. lol

Cracka Jack
07-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Yep, only got 14 with cash. I had 10 by the end of the 2nd day. There's 0% chance of getting anywhere near 20 without buying gold, let alone in the top 250.

Why do you think people are complaining so much over this event? It's a sinkhole of money and I feel like nobody got there without spending gold...I much rather enjoyed spending that money on my car, something I can enjoy all the time rather than when i'm in range of a wifi hotspot.

Strife
07-16-2012, 07:41 AM
Well event is over!

(CK)- Cold Squibty MB
(CK)- Strife

Yep thanks Baroness ended up in 5th place with 280 shards.

Cracka Jack
07-16-2012, 07:41 AM
lol STFU eGangster, nice avatar douchefag. "strife?" Reppin the means streets of LA?

You need a girlfriend. You kno you can buy a real gun with the money you spend on gold? Crime City doesnt translate into the real world. This game is barely 3 dimensional. Believe me, nobody is hating on you. Theyre just laughing at you.

Dont be mad if u dont have the money to spend on it..sounds like a hater. I find it funny that whoever is in the top 5 is a cheater. lol

Strife
07-16-2012, 07:51 AM
lol STFU eGangster, nice avatar douchefag. "strife?" Reppin the means streets of LA?

You need a girlfriend. You kno you can buy a real gun with the money you spend on gold? Crime City doesnt translate into the real world. This game is barely 3 dimensional. Believe me, nobody is hating on you. Theyre just laughing at you.

You need to close your mouth. Your assuming based on my avatar lol. Really cracka jack? Please don't tell me about the real world. You have no idea who I am or what I do. The message wasn't for you but obviously you felt the need to say something, because maybe u felt that I was talking about you. If you have to ask how much it is or what you are spending, then you probably shouldn't be spending the money. Believe me I am just laughing back.

enahs1
07-16-2012, 07:55 AM
Hey cracka jack, through what strife had posted, I think he is rich. I don't think he cares that he spent that much money. He probably does have a girlfriend also! And please, if you are trying to diss someone, use correct grammar; You sound like a fool.

Nyx
07-16-2012, 08:07 AM
Like it or not, we cannot deny the fact that those in the top 25 and 250 (non-cheaters) for events have contributed vastly to bringing longetivity to this game.

We cannot deny the fact that the top 25 and 250 have contributed vastly to the financial longevity of GREE, that's true. Whether or not they contributed to the longevity of CC remains to be seen. When I see players quitting left and right in direct response to the new event format, it puts that longevity in doubt.

Neonjoe
07-16-2012, 08:22 AM
Well event is over!

(CK)- Cold Squibty MB
(CK)- Strife

Congrats would be in order if even the slightest amount of skill was involved. This was nothing more than a gold spending contest, which is the only thing this event style will ever be. The true congratulations goes to 25th place, they got the same item as the rest but spent 1000's less gold. That's something to be proud of, they have to be sitting back saying "look at those other ****ing suckers".

Duncko
07-16-2012, 08:27 AM
We cannot deny the fact that the top 25 and 250 have contributed vastly to the financial longevity of GREE, that's true. Whether or not they contributed to the longevity of CC remains to be seen. When I see players quitting left and right in direct response to the new event format, it puts that longevity in doubt.

I think the people at GREE would be more than well equiped to be able to deal with some people leaving. The format of this event will definitely be tweaked once their profits suffer. At this point in time, all we can see is GREE getting fatter and fatter with CC likely contributing most to their coffers. I don't think people like CCMark is a noob to this area and all i can see now is CC gaining momentum in the near future.

Nyx
07-16-2012, 08:31 AM
all i can see now is CC gaining momentum in the near future.

Yep, rose colored glasses will do that for ya.

Duncko
07-16-2012, 08:35 AM
Yep, rose colored glasses will do that for ya.

I do hope so, but if that day do come, no amount of colored glasses can stop me from quiting the game.

Cracka Jack
07-16-2012, 08:55 AM
Allow me to bestow upon you the same advice. If I may correct the latter portion of your post:

"If *you're* trying to diss someone, please use correct grammar. You sound like a fool."

-10 points for incorrect form of "you're"

-10 points for incorrect use of a semicolon.

Now, if you feel compelled to make use of a semicolon -- most likely for the sake of sounding educated rather than with purpose -- an example of acceptable utilization of the semicolon could be:

"If you're trying to diss someone, please use correct grammar; you sound like a fool."

Semicolons can be used to combine otherwise autonomous, grammatically correct sentences in order to imply a relation between the two thoughts. In the above case, the meaning can be inferred as follows:

"If you're trying to diss someone, please use correct grammar. When you do not, you sound like a fool."

This meaning is otherwise insinuated with use of a semicolon, although most readers could've understood as much without it. Like I said, if you're using one (especially incorrectly, and it therefore appears to be forced), you're most likely only using it to sound intelligent. Don't try too hard though.

Stay in school moron.

Hey cracka jack, through what strife had posted, I think he is rich. I don't think he cares that he spent that much money. He probably does have a girlfriend also! And please, if your trying to diss someone; please use correct grammar. You sound like a fool

Grumps
07-16-2012, 09:08 AM
90th place in event I think I had 46 maybe 48 shards cant believe I forgot already... Def think Funzio needs to cool it on expense of things but Hey what the hell right. Really wish I could kept ,yself closer to 250mark I was shooting for but got nervous there would be onslaught the last 10min to qualify so I opened a few to beef up shards lose last moments just incase...

Dr BoneCrusher
07-16-2012, 09:11 AM
@cracka jack are,..,you,;:()-/.,!?',. For,:;()}#*ге~_ real .?!:-/;(with ,.-/:()&@ the -/.,!use,-/:$ of .,.,?, punctuation ??

If you don't have the money to spend like he does then don't. If you want to spend your money on Noble things then do. Play the game the way you want and have fun doing it. Stop worrying about what the Jones do.

enahs1
07-16-2012, 09:17 AM

-40 points for spelling
-20 points for no apostrophes

Boom
07-16-2012, 09:19 AM
Anyone else feel like CK is making people mad and it's ruining the game/forum? Who cares I love monkeysz

bigflan
07-16-2012, 09:19 AM
-40 points for spelling
-20 points for no apostrophes

Minus 100 points, for being enah1.

Strife
07-16-2012, 09:32 AM
Hey cracka jack, through what strife had posted, I think he is rich. I don't think he cares that he spent that much money. He probably does have a girlfriend also! And please, if you are trying to diss someone, use correct grammar; You sound like a fool.

haha I am not rich..but the grammar was quite bad...

Swifty
07-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Correct grammar is over rated.

Ditto for punctuation.

enahs1
07-16-2012, 10:15 AM
Minus 100 points, for being enah1.
-10 points for spelling
-1000 points for being Flan