PDA

View Full Version : Smoke Screen- defensive building idea

manbeast
07-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Thought about this today while I was at work.

You can purchase this as a "defense building"

However, it works kind of like a money building: Every 4 hrs you can choose to "release" smoke, which will last for 2 hrs. While the smoke is present, for 2 hrs, if anyone comes to raid your base, they will not be able to see what is behind the smoke.

I dont know what radius would be appropriate. When I first thought of it, I imagined it being for the whole base, but now I've decided that would be too much.

Do yall like it or no?

Lordsloss
07-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Sounds neat, so yea I like it.

Ryan5100
07-15-2012, 03:24 PM
I like it for the fact I could activate it if I know I couldn't collect my 24hour buildings I could hide for a while

bigflan
07-15-2012, 03:26 PM
I don't like it would have to be a MAJOR gold price for it and only one available or else it would really go out of hand and it limits the fun so I can't go stealing from people base

Tctiger
07-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Trouble is you could click on a building through the smoke and it will tell you what building it is before you raid , if you couldn't click on any buildings it could work but you would be better off collecting on time rather than paying to protect them for 2 hour so I can't see how that could work , where there is smoke there is cash.

manbeast
07-15-2012, 03:31 PM
I don't like it would have to be a MAJOR gold price for it and only one available or else it would really go out of hand and it limits the fun so I can't go stealing from people base

you think every idea would cost a ton of gold. i think it should be a cash building. $15 million.

Trouble is you could click on a building through the smoke and it will tell you what building it is before you raid , if you couldn't click on any buildings it could work but you would be better off collecting on time rather than paying to protect them for 2 hour so I can't see how that could work , where there is smoke there is cash.

i dont think you should be able to click on buildings through the smoke

Big John
07-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Make it 2 weeks and I can have stress free holiday

SeqWins
07-15-2012, 03:33 PM
I like the whole blindly raiding idea...still would like to see a corps of engineers building

bigflan
07-15-2012, 03:34 PM
you think every idea would cost a ton of gold. i think it should be a cash building. $15 million.

i dont think you should be able to click on buildings through the smoke

There are obvious issues it's hard to put in the game it will cause glitches and it's unreasonable Becasue it ruins one aspect of the game raiding and people won't have accese to the big ticket items

bigflan
07-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Flan the Beast and practical I'm hated I'm doing my job good

SeqWins
07-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Flan just STFU and let grown people speak

bigflan
07-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Hey o speak the truth since no more posts I think I have derailed it

War Priest
07-15-2012, 03:55 PM
That would be a cool idea. And on the defense radius, it would be a defense buildings so remember you can get 5 of them.

bigflan
07-15-2012, 03:58 PM
That would be a cool idea. And on the defense radius, it would be a defense buildings so remember you can get 5 of them.Coem in guys if you look at it the other way you CANNOT agent people nanos

Nano will be a scarce find and I will make sure it's never made into the game

With all due respect manbeast I cannot allow this to pass through

manbeast
07-15-2012, 04:17 PM
hahaahha u cannot allow it to pass through!? so u are on the engineering team now? lol

i dont expect them to actually make it. they havent made a single thing we've ever talked about. i was just sharing an idea

bigflan
07-15-2012, 04:22 PM
hahaahha u cannot allow it to pass through!? so u are on the engineering team now? lol

i dont expect them to actually make it. they havent made a single thing we've ever talked about. i was just sharing an ideaThat's true and since it will not earn money for gree we will not see it

Good news guys the return of the LE naming contest are back

Mackdaddy
07-15-2012, 05:16 PM

i dont expect them to actually make it. they havent made a single thing we've ever talked about. i was just sharing an idea

How true, there has been many good ideas put forth by the forum.

This would be a great addition to defensive line up.

negotiator
07-15-2012, 05:23 PM
I like it and maybe it would help out with the water defense. So would you have to pay to launch the smoke?

Great idea!

andypandy2
07-15-2012, 06:00 PM
How about an officer's club building where you can blow off some steam and tell war stories? Level up for different beverages?