PDA

View Full Version : Cheater Cheater! Is GoldenCheat21 a Cheater?

Mcdoc
07-15-2012, 01:14 PM
I've sent several tickets in on this guy - I log in after some sleep and collect from my buildings - NONE of them show up as raided - and I am one who vaults my money after every collection so before I log off I am sure I have a big fat Green 0 for unvaulted cash.

Then I read my newsfeed and it shows me that GC21 has raided me for $102,000, the other day it was for $320k, and this has happened about 5 or 6 times over the last 2 weeks with this same guy!

I know it's not a bug on my side because when people actually DO raid me - I see it when I collect a building. So I am not sure if GC21 is using a Hack or somehow figured a way to cheat the game - but I DO know that if he is a cheater and more & more people are aware of it and more & more people send in Cheater tickets - then he will be shut down quicker.

if this is some sort of fluke and GC21 is not a cheater I will be the first to apologize - but I wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue.

CAPT.GIN
07-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Just reading his name makes him sound like a cheater...

Mcdoc
07-15-2012, 01:33 PM
That's not his actual name - that would be against posting guidelines :)

But those who know him will know who I am talking about. He is a former pirate who I thought somewhere Speed or George mentioned he was asked to walk the plank for cheating or other unbecoming behavior - and now he is one of the guys who started the Royal Navy.

Again - those who are aware of the politics of the game will know exactly who he is.

Poopenshire
07-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Gin, i advise you stay out of this. This sounds a bit over our heads and levels.

Automaine
07-15-2012, 03:11 PM
That's not his actual name - that would be against posting guidelines :)

But those who know him will know who I am talking about. He is a former pirate who I thought somewhere Speed or George mentioned he was asked to walk the plank for cheating or other unbecoming behavior - and now he is one of the guys who started the Royal Navy.

Again - those who are aware of the politics of the game will know exactly who he is.

Hold on Doc, what are the politics of the game? And if he is a hacker all u can do is keep dropping a report.

-->FISH<--
07-15-2012, 03:36 PM
Spectra just did a thread on this last week or so. Just informing not call you out.

I have had this happen to me on several occasions. Collect, vault, leave, come back in a hour and my news feed says moments ago. There was no way it could of happened.

Q Raider
07-15-2012, 03:55 PM
There is one way which I know of for this to legitimately occur as have experienced it in the game.

If someone accepts an ally request and that results in a mission being achieved then there is a cash reward made even when you are offline, which means there would be cash available for someone to take.

I guess there would be the possibility of manipulating this to an extent if you had a pending request from someone who you see has one ally required to achieve a mission. Accept the request, then delete it again and go attack for the cash.

Poopenshire
07-15-2012, 03:59 PM
I believe though in this instance its different. As well they were not nor going to be allies.

Jhoemel
07-15-2012, 04:21 PM
This happened to me a couple of times mcdoc, vaulted my money and when i get back i lost money

Mcdoc
07-15-2012, 04:25 PM
There is one way which I know of for this to legitimately occur as have experienced it in the game.If someone accepts an ally request and that results in a mission being achieved then there is a cash reward made even when you are offline, which means there would be cash available for someone to take.

That's a good observation but the report specifically says I was raided yet NONE of my buildings were actually raided - and this is when I was logged out for a few hours for sleep - not like I had the game open and it happened (seen that glitch before) and all 4 or 5 times it happened as with GC21.

So either he is using a hack - or there is some kinda of glitch specifically between my account and his. I am super observant of his attacks as he is one of the few out there that can successfully attack me and some other player had smarted off on my wall that he was attacking me because GC21 asked him to.

Support just gave me the typical "we'll look into it" response.

Like I said - If this is just some glitch and I only noticed it with GC21 because I am particularly watching his attacks - then I will be the first to apologize for questioning his integrity - BUT - if he is using some sort of hack - he needs to be exposed - EVERYWHERE.

Agent Orange
07-15-2012, 07:24 PM
Most important question, have you lost cash from your account during this time frame?

My off the top guess is that he might not be taking down your money buildings completely and they are regenerating though I have not tested this idea. But if that is the case and it is a very clever strategy he could take you down to say 1 last hit then come back a few hours later and hit you again.

Seems to me that someone else was reporting something weird like this happening to them a while ago so this could be a hack or a glitch with the way the server is reporting raids. For example in KA I notice raids do not register correctly or at all and how much of that code is basically the same as this code?

Wdigeorge
07-15-2012, 07:47 PM
I know there is a glitch in the system as I get news flashes on my iPad when I am not in MW. I frequently get a newsfeed saying that "X" just attacked me and I LOST $30,000.

I always wonder who the heck it could be as there is almost no one strong enough that is a rival that can get past my defenses. I sign on to MW only to find out it is the OTHER way around, the rival LOST and left me money.

Gree needs to fix MW newsfeeds, someone has them backwards.

Mcdoc
07-15-2012, 07:51 PM
Well I kinda doubt that GC21 would keep attacking me and losing enough to leave me $104,000. The report said I lost 1 Super Hornet. Specifically said it was a Raid too - just like before when this happened.

Wdigeorge
07-15-2012, 08:16 PM
Well I kinda doubt that GC21 would keep attacking me and losing enough to leave me $104,000. The report said I lost 1 Super Hornet. Specifically said it was a Raid too - just like before when this happened.

Send in a trouble shoot ticket. They probably going to ask you to send them the game data so they can figure out the problem.

You're probably right about the part that he wouldn't be leaving that much money. He never attacked me in our war, probably fear that his high stat loot units would drop like flies in an attack.

We are rivals but I don't think he would resort to cheating, but I have been wrong before. The pressure in the war may drive some to cut corners.

JMC
07-15-2012, 08:35 PM
I know there is a glitch in the system as I get news flashes on my iPad when I am not in MW. I frequently get a newsfeed saying that "X" just attacked me and I LOST $30,000.

I always wonder who the heck it could be as there is almost no one strong enough that is a rival that can get past my defenses. I sign on to MW only to find out it is the OTHER way around, the rival LOST and left me money.

Gree needs to fix MW newsfeeds, someone has them backwards.

Yeah the news feed report when your outside of the game or your device is locked was always the wrong way around. Recently they fixed it, for me at least. It's now reporting the correct thing.

Populouspapa
07-15-2012, 09:53 PM
I think i know how to use that glitch, well one way of doing it at least but havent tried it.. But I didnt know that the raided actually did loose cash..

Jhoemel
07-15-2012, 10:24 PM
I think i know how to use that glitch, well one way of doing it at least but havent tried it.. But I didnt know that the raided actually did loose cash..

Can u share? Ill send you a pm

Populouspapa
07-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Can u share? Ill send you a pm

Sorry not sharing any glitches/cheats.. Dont want them to get known and used.. just wanted to confirm for mcdoc that there is a glitch.

Jhoemel
07-15-2012, 11:58 PM
Sorry not sharing any glitches/cheats.. Dont want them to get known and used.. just wanted to confirm for mcdoc that there is a glitch.

I see, i wont say it to anybody, ok man

Lt. Falcon
07-16-2012, 07:18 AM
Could it be that you collected and he raided while you were offline? After you collected you went to vault and your device synched with the server showing that you vaulted everything and not showing the attack on your money buildings.

I'm asking this because, I have left the app open on a device collected several times without vaulting because it would show me that I'm not connected to the server and potentially kill the game. One time, I collected five times from a particular money building and after connecting to the server, I lost 60% of just one of the collections and the building never showed the wrench above it after logging back in.

Lt. Falcon
07-16-2012, 07:23 AM
Money buildings are on timers and you don't need to be connected to server to collect and collect and collect again

**This may be used as a strategy for high cost money buildings or upgrades.

Fazhang
07-16-2012, 07:25 AM
Sometimes when my wifi connection isn't stable it doesn't let me vault correctly, maybe that happened to you?

Mcdoc
07-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Guys - I was in my home - sleeping for like 5 hours - my Wifi is in my office right below my bedroom with a signal that is super strong. I collected - vaulted - CLOSED THE GAME - went to sleep - opened the game up - collected again with NO raided buildings - vaulted all of it - then went to my news feed because I saw GC21 name and saw that he had supposedly raided me for $102,000 just 2 hours before.

Again - this is about the 5th time THAT particular player has showed up in that exact scenario - which I why I suspected a hack or a glitch. It could totally be some glitch that he is not aware of or exploiting - in which case I will apologize - but if he is using a hack and therefore cheating - then I want everyone to be be aware of it so it can be reported by more than just me.

I do appreciate your attempts to explain it away though - I truly hope this is some kind of game glitch as GC21 is a respected player by many and has over 110k stats - so cheating doesn't really seem necessary - which Would make it even worse if it were a hack.

Poopenshire
07-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Must be a Funzio employee or employee friend who can do that type of thing. Prove me wrong!

Mcdoc
07-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Well - this same guy posted on my wall today "RNR - Royal Navy Rules . . . " I think he might be off his meds or perhaps he drank too much salt water when the Pirates made him walk the plank.

On another note - I was successfully raided by someone else today and my building showed up as actually being raided. So again, it's not a glitch on my side.

whackueddie
07-16-2012, 10:21 PM
You got it poop! McDoc...when was the first time this happened? After gc kicked out of pirates?

Warfiend
07-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Must be a Funzio employee or employee friend who can do that type of thing. Prove me wrong!

Guilty until proven innocent.

Q Raider
07-17-2012, 03:30 AM
Appears it isn't an isolated case. Just noticed a few comments on the message board of a player asking how they managed to get 500k when there was nothing available. Also mentione they had lost 1.8 mil in similar fashion.