PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Haul

Bronson
07-15-2012, 11:06 AM
For the event I have been sticking to just holding 1 crate at a time so this morning after another petrified sniper loot dropped I was back on the rivals list lookin for appropriate targets.

After a couple of searches I found a USA player with lower allies than me so clicked to raid, checked his stats and def was 6k and he had 10.9m in his vault. I wasn't to bothered about the cash and went straight to the inventory to see if he had the #3 item which he did so it was time for the love tap.

Hit him and got 300k so thought screw the boxes I want the cash and hit him another 5-6 times until player to weak came up so took away about 1.5 - 1.8m.

An hour later straight back to my bunny and got 15 shots off for 300k each leaving me with 4.5m and then just now another 15 shots for just over 4m.

So for 2 hours work I just made 10m and only had 1 casualty overall which was a submarine. I did feel bad for the guy at first but then thought how the hell do you get to lvl 79 and not figure out how to vault???

Anybody else out there got any big haul stories to share?!

Lt. Falcon
07-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Nice haul, I just has 2.4 million haul at lvl 83 but lost 2 SH's, 5 tree snipers 1 fortified sniper and 1 submarine but gained 1600 valor as I completed some valor missions in the process. It toll a total of 11 hits. Figure people would vault after each collection, guess they wee not paying attention.

Hassleham
07-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Aha nice!

I dno if you saw a while ago i posted one where i'd hit the guy for about 3m and later on he tried to get revenge. He attacked me like 20-30 times over the next day leaving me 30k each time. One post on my news feed said "You were attack and won 450,000" or something :P

Bronson
07-15-2012, 11:19 AM
Aha nice!

I dno if you saw a while ago i posted one where i'd hit the guy for about 3m and later on he tried to get revenge. He attacked me like 20-30 times over the next day leaving me 30k each time. One post on my news feed said "You were attack and won 450,000" or something :P

Haha that's amazing, some people really haven't got a clue. The biggest I have had was 90k so he must have given up after 3 hits.

Selfproclaimed
07-15-2012, 11:25 AM
I have to search for hours to finally find someone with unvaulted money over 10 mill. And I usually only get 1-2 million on average from them. Theirs blitzkrieg holding 68 million but his stats are in the mid 30k raw. I would love to get that guys but my attack isn't close enough

Hassleham
07-15-2012, 11:25 AM
Here's one of them!
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x46/dobbinish/e84aab9e.jpg

I think he got the picture after that haha.

Bronson
07-15-2012, 11:35 AM
I have to search for hours to finally find someone with unvaulted money over 10 mill. And I usually only get 1-2 million on average from them. Theirs blitzkrieg holding 68 million but his stats are in the mid 30k raw. I would love to get that guys but my attack isn't close enough

Same here I don't even look for money when I attack anymore I just do it for the valor goals and got very lucky with this one.

Selfproclaimed
07-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Hassle, what's your in Game name, level,allies? I wonder if that's the same alpha I see in my rivals list every now n again

Dreno33
07-15-2012, 12:01 PM
my first day ever PvPing i found 2 lvl 10 munition stockpiles that i wiped clean. not bad :D :D

Miner
07-15-2012, 01:35 PM
I was just through a valor mission the other day and hit a guy blindly who had about 40 more allies then me. Up popped 300k. His defense was strong so I raided his comp factory (very well hidden btw), and a couple boost buildings then went back to attacking. Took 1.8mil from him and decided to let the rest go. He sent a message and said "well done" followed up with an ally request! Good sport... Most guys get ticked and raid stupid buildings just to feel better.

James_mac
07-15-2012, 01:53 PM
its very rare that i find anybody with any cash at all, and tbh i lose that many units its not even worth raiding/attacking half of the time, even tho my stats are double everybody around me i always seem to lose loads of units

Everson25
07-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Well, in MW I attack more for the value and BP, so I don't have that many stories. However, on KA is totally different. I met a player with 200k, for those who play KA will understand that's quite good amount. Anyway, I gave a love tap and came 9.9k, after that I hit 14 more times. I felt sorry a bit then I remember that in MW I'm forced to play defence as I'm so behind. Nowadays, I attack to get as much as I can...lol. No mercy!

CasualPlayer
07-15-2012, 02:04 PM
its very rare that i find anybody with any cash at all, and tbh i lose that many units its not even worth raiding/attacking half of the time, even tho my stats are double everybody around me i always seem to lose loads of units

Nice stats James! Luckily I dont have to worry about Losing units coz of the glitch. I have 50 stamina and just run down he list. Don't check anyone all blind attack. Always come across someone who has left a few k. Most I've took is prob about 10 mill off someone. Used to feel guilty about it but I know if the shoe was on the other foot I would be a goner!

Poopenshire
07-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Oh the irony. I see this thread and never really found anyone with a massive over vault uuntil today. I just got 3mil off a player. I ran out of stamina and the payout was dropping bow 100k. He had 14mil in cash and i got most of it. It felt good.

CasualPlayer
07-15-2012, 02:37 PM
Oh the irony. I see this thread and never really found anyone with a massive over vault uuntil today. I just got 3mil off a player. I ran out of stamina and the payout was dropping bow 100k. He had 14mil in cash and i got most of it. It felt good.

What I hate is when you start attacking and you get 300k then. 300k then 300k and so on then suddenly you get 287k! CRAP! it starts to go down hill from there and you realize you have stolen all of the poor sods money! Haha

Poopenshire
07-15-2012, 02:40 PM
I hear ya casual. That happened this time, but i was so proud to find my first major haul. Especially being at level 120.

manbeast
07-15-2012, 03:05 PM
i've raided lvl 7 oil rigs and lvl 4 nanos... i dont remember how much they brought in.

there have been a few times i'll be PVP'ing before i go to sleep and i'll find someone with $25-35 million. I'll attack 20 times, taking 6 million. then leave my player at their base overnight while i sleep. wake up, attack 20 more times, taking 6 12 million total.

Hivesy
07-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Don't think I've had more than 5 x $300k hits on someone before its started to go down. Feels good though doesn't it. I've ony had that happen to me once, the quest for my second nano cost me about $3mil twice!

@ Miner, that guy sounds like the sort of player we should all be. Out of interest how had he hidden his comp factory? The chemical plants and infirmary are the obvious buildings to hide stuff behind, had he done that? Just curious as I've recently taken to hiding buildings and am just playing around with some different layouts currently.

Hassleham
07-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Hassle, what's your in Game name, level,allies? I wonder if that's the same alpha I see in my rivals list every now n again

My in game name is also hassleham. Around the time the screenshot was taken i think i was about level 50 with 200 odd allies. By the time this alpha guy had reached the bottom of my news feed though he was level 62 or something.

Selfproclaimed
07-15-2012, 06:05 PM
There's an alpha with a u.s flag in my rivals. Wonder if it's same guy, I'm lvl 84 270allies. But the alpha guy in my list has under 10k stats

Agent Orange
07-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Every now and then we have a hacker turn up with massive cash pile in the upper levels. They make for a handy ATM. Took a few down for tens of millions of dollars over the span of a couple of days until they were used up.

It's a war game so if the opportunity presents itself might as well take advantage of it as someone else will.

albeezy
07-15-2012, 08:31 PM
Found a level 10 ore mine one time. Walked away with over 1 million from just three hits on it. I thi k in total I took him for 1.8. Probably my best. Had numerous $1 million raid binges though. Especially with the deadly tiger boost

Tanner
07-16-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm w AO. If I find it unvaulted you can bet I'm going to pull any number of tricks to get everything youve got. I c

Tanner
07-16-2012, 02:43 PM
I consider that one of my best lessons learned from my lower levels. It's so ingrained in my thinking that I can't get myself to hold more than 10.3MM out of my own vault.

Lordsloss
07-16-2012, 02:56 PM
The most I have taken is around 2 million. Lately, if I find someone with a lot of money unvaulted and I know I can take it, I'll hit them one time and leave a note on their wall. It's hard enough to get cash for upgrades, I don't want to rain on anyones parade lol

Miner
07-17-2012, 12:30 PM
Just running through a valor mission and hit someone that returned 300k. I dumped 14 hits on them before the cash dropped below 300k. Total take: 4.7 mil. The amazing this was that they only had 6.4 mil on hand - So almost ALL of it had to be un-vaulted!

EDIT: Oh, and I picked up 9 event crates in the process...

Miner
08-06-2012, 10:32 AM
I unloaded 17 hits on a guy 3 nights ago for a total of 5.1mil. I left his base open on my phone, went to sleep and unloaded another 20 for 6mil more in the morning. I left a message on his wall that said, "Shoot me an ally invite if you would like" with my game ID. No ally request from him. So I unloaded another 37 hits last night and this morning for another 11.1 mil. We'll see if I get an ally request now that he's 22.2 mil lighter.

Next message will read, "Thanks for my level 5 oil rig".

Bronson
08-06-2012, 10:45 AM
I was just through a valor mission the other day and hit a guy blindly who had about 40 more allies then me. Up popped 300k. His defense was strong so I raided his comp factory (very well hidden btw), and a couple boost buildings then went back to attacking. Took 1.8mil from him and decided to let the rest go. He sent a message and said "well done" followed up with an ally request! Good sport... Most guys get ticked and raid stupid buildings just to feel better.. Was this Cheiz

Miner
08-06-2012, 10:47 AM
. Was this Cheiz

I believe so! Still feel bad about that...

albeezy
08-06-2012, 10:48 AM
I unloaded 17 hits on a guy 3 nights ago for a total of 5.1mil. I left his base open on my phone, went to sleep and unloaded another 20 for 6mil more in the morning. I left a message on his wall that said, "Shoot me an ally invite if you would like" with my game ID. No ally request from him. So I unloaded another 37 hits last night and this morning for another 11.1 mil. We'll see if I get an ally request now that he's 22.2 mil lighter.

Next message will read, "Thanks for my level 5 oil rig".

Nice. Wish people would leave me nice messages after stealing crates from me during crate events. Don't lose cash often from attackers, just crates