PDA

View Full Version : Reply To Comments

War Priest
07-15-2012, 09:36 AM
Everytime I reply to a comment on my wall, it always makes it to it's destination.

When the person replies to that comment, it never makes it to my wall. I never see a reply unless I go to their wall and see.

Any idea what is up?

Crazy Canuck
07-15-2012, 09:38 AM
I have sane issue. I alway have to go to their base to post a comment it's a pain in the butt.

Ryans67
07-15-2012, 09:38 AM
Mines screwy too. Instead, I go visit there base, look at their wall, and post there. I also have issues when they come on the news feed and it wont let me read the full message.

War Priest
07-15-2012, 09:40 AM
I have sane issue. I alway have to go to their base to post a comment it's a pain in the butt.

That's the opposite of me though. I can click reply to and they will get my message. But when they do the same, there message doesn't make it to me.

manbeast
07-15-2012, 09:41 AM
wp i think you may be the only person who's "reply" button actually works.

when i hit reply it always posts whatever i write on to my wall. its useless

vitus79
07-15-2012, 09:44 AM
i think the issue is if u reply from the "news".

if u get a message while playing close the app then start it and reply from your wall. this always works for me, hit reply from news and the msg ends up on your own wall instead of your friends/posting rivals.

magepker
07-15-2012, 09:44 AM
wp i think you may be the only person who's "reply" button actually works.

when i hit reply it always posts whatever i write on to my wall. its useless

yep same for me, if someone replies to something i've said on there wall it pops up saying i received a reply but have to go to there wall to see the full message.... how annoying.

Crazy Canuck
07-15-2012, 09:45 AM
That's the opposite of me though. I can click reply to and they will get my message. But when they do the same, there message doesn't make it to me.
Think this is one of main reason I don't do alot of chatting in the game. To hard to have to either go to someone base to message them or to see their reply.

War Priest
07-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Well like yesterday I checked up on my allies base and stats to see how things were coming and left a message before leaving. Went to visit Vballmadam's profile again from a message and above my comment she had wrote something to me but it never made it to my wall. I would have never known if I didn't check back. Who knows who else replied to my comment if they don't make it to my page.

CAPT.GIN
07-15-2012, 09:50 AM
Yea still just started happening for me to...

War Priest
07-15-2012, 09:59 AM
Ok, well now that everyone is clear of this DON'T reply with the reply button if it don't work!

Dreno33
07-15-2012, 11:59 AM
Everytime I reply to a comment on my wall, it always makes it to it's destination.

When the person replies to that comment, it never makes it to my wall. I never see a reply unless I go to their wall and see.

Any idea what is up?

probably b/c they are not smart enough to click reply?

War Priest
07-15-2012, 12:01 PM
probably b/c they are not smart enough to click reply?

No, that's not it. Did you read the above replies?

James_mac
07-15-2012, 02:05 PM
when i hit reply it always posts whatever i write onto my own wall, its a bit anoying really, espicially when i have to go trawling through my allies list to find who i want to reply to

manbeast
07-15-2012, 03:08 PM
whenever i write on somebody's wall, i usually attack or raid them to make it easier for them to find me and reply haha

marebear
07-15-2012, 03:50 PM
Usually my reply will sit on my wall til I shut the app then when I reopen it disappears from my wall and shows up where it was meant to go.

Ryan5100
07-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Usually my reply will sit on my wall til I shut the app then when I reopen it disappears from my wall and shows up where it was meant to go.Same here I haven't had any problem with the reply button

War Priest
07-15-2012, 03:58 PM
Well, I wrote this because I am NOT having problem with the button. People who reply to my comments are. Example. I wrote a few people yesterday during base visits and left comments on my way out. I viewed Vballmadam's page and she replied to my comment but it was still on HER page, never made it to mine. I don't know who all replied to be if you did but I never got it.

JMC
07-15-2012, 08:49 PM
vitus is right, its an issue when pressing the reply button in the news feed. I've known this for a while and keep seeing people do it.

Pressing the reply button on the news feed just puts the message on your own wall. You have to use the button that is actually in the comments section.

spectra
07-15-2012, 08:54 PM
What I have done with the rely issue is:

1- after I writ ethe reply, I copy it then post, since lots of time it gets lost in limbo, so I just "paste" it back and try again

2- I go to the "news" icon to reply, but if it does not work, then I go to my profile then comments to reply, seem to work, for I do received reply to them, and repeat the process if I want to reply again (sometimes the darn thing actually post twice the reply)

WP try that to see if work for you

Lordsloss
07-15-2012, 09:27 PM
Same thing happens to me, I just started finding people through my Ally list. Would be a lot easier if I could organize it and not have to scroll to find who i am looking for.

spectra
07-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Same thing happens to me, I just started finding people through my Ally list. Would be a lot easier if I could organize it and not have to scroll to find who i am looking for.

I know what you mean, they should put a search option, so we can just type the name, flag or level or our ally and find them faster

Jhoemel
07-16-2012, 12:51 AM
Usually my reply will sit on my wall til I shut the app then when I reopen it disappears from my wall and shows up where it was meant to go.

Same here, thats what happens to me too

War Priest
07-16-2012, 07:25 AM
vitus is right, its an issue when pressing the reply button in the news feed. I've known this for a while and keep seeing people do it.

Pressing the reply button on the news feed just puts the message on your own wall. You have to use the button that is actually in the comments section.

This is not true for me. I do that and it makes it to it's destination. Also I don't see how that could be the problem. Clicking reply on your wall only takes you to the comments page where you must click reply again.

Miner
07-16-2012, 08:13 AM

I noticed the same thing the other day when you replied to a message of mine on your wall. Then, the next day, your reply was on my wall. It seems like they show up in the sit rep first, then after exiting or some unknown event, they start showing up on the wall.