PDA

View Full Version : More importance on in game cash.

Spoon86
07-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Gree needs to make better equipment purchasable with ingame cash, The 24/36 jet was on the right track but with a price tag of $84,000,000 its kind of disappointing.

Right now I see a good economy is only worth have for buying explosives and even then lots of people don't buy them because of there ridicules consumption rate.
Having a good hood should have more of an impact on your stats then what it does right now.

No one asked for my opinion but this is what I think about it.

Max Power
07-15-2012, 10:20 AM
Likes this!

kaz
07-15-2012, 10:47 AM
+1
Couldn't have said it better.

Luciferianism
07-15-2012, 10:53 AM
I have yet to see anyone legit with 500 dual machine guns, jets, sarin grenades and land mines. All of which are better than RP items in some way.

Gaming Will
07-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Agreed, other than the big earner's event!!!

ShawnBB
07-15-2012, 11:01 AM
You don't have to care stats as long as it can defend free players.

A guy who spent gold that is enough to completely dominate you probably not a type of hood stalker most of the time,they do not care about in game cash.
those sick hood stalkers are mostly limit spenders or free players,therefore work your defense stats mathematically could help you out.

Again I have to mention the importance of in game cash, the whole Crime City is running based on the desire for in game cash after all. Every gold item, every top item is just putting you on an advantage of taking other players' in game money or build your own cash more efficiently.

cash item can not replace CW and FCG but at least can buy something when you are not at 500 of them, however is there any RP item that can output cash? lol, obviously none.
Cash is acting "multi-way", so should NOT be given a easy higher stand over the "one-way" RP items. If so, everyone would play the exact same way which is Econ build,what is the point of RP if it will eventually be replaced?

And cash dominating is the exact situation happening in KA(if some of you playing it as well), PvP is completely wasted in KA. Players can easily get strong units through in game cash to fend off the pvp players.
Thus, the stronger PvP system and stronger RP items make CC a far better game than KA.

_dan_
07-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Explosives consuming rate is fine. The price of jet is fine. Value & Power of Cash Items are fine. Everything is fine. No need to change.

This is CRIME CITY, where you need to FIGHT to be strong.

Those who'd play SIM CITY & want to have a peaceful place with super defense power, you chose wrong game. GO buy Sim City, it's not too late.

k0de
07-15-2012, 12:01 PM

Those who'd play SIM CITY & want to have a peaceful place with super defense power, you chose wrong game. GO buy Sim City, it's not too late.
I sense the presence of a noob. Maybe you'll change your mind when you can no longer boost your stats with Butterfly Knives and Skull Shotguns.

Maybe you should go play Street Fighter II or something- it's not too late.

Luciferianism
07-15-2012, 12:07 PM
I sense the presence of a noob. Maybe you'll change your mind when you can no longer boost your stats with Butterfly Knives and Skull Shotguns.

Hey hey hey, what exactly is wrong with SFII?

G Wiz
07-15-2012, 12:25 PM
THis is why a good economy is essential at all times. If they ever reduce the price of the jets or add other items, I'll be in perfect shape to stock em up.

I also believe in maxing out on cash items so that you utilize your gold more effectively. By this strategy, you ensure stale gold items are never replaced with other non gold items.

_dan_
07-15-2012, 12:35 PM

And who is talking ? A cheater, isn't it ?

Yeah, I love fighting, Street Fighter, Tekken, DOA, Starcraft, Warcraft & Crime City, all pvp games. What's wrong, girl?

dirtyhacking
07-15-2012, 01:18 PM
Check this site out....www.franksdirtyhacking.com

k0de
07-15-2012, 02:49 PM
And who is talking ? A cheater, isn't it ?

Yeah, I love fighting, Street Fighter, Tekken, DOA, Starcraft, Warcraft & Crime City, all pvp games. What's wrong, girl?
If you think so then report me- I don't mind. If I was on teh h4ckz, it would be evident somewhere in either my A/D, IPH or inventory. At L167 I'm about 45k/47k and $441000. Nothing remarkable about any of that really. So if I am cheating I'm it would seem that I'm doing it wrong.

Anyway, the point is that eventually you reach a stage where the weapons looted from fighting rivals no longer add anything of value. You can still get ® and continue building your strength but again you will reach a limit eventually.

While some points continue to be debated, you can roughly summarise the optimum play strategy as:
-Fight rivals for ® and looted weapons
-Rob high ® buildings
-Farm one of about 4 or 5 jobs in the maps which actually drop decent weapons.

That's pretty much it, which means the game is basically just one-dimensional. Your only real choices are which sites to loot and which weapons to buy with ®. There isn't really much strategy to it.

Now, if you make some changes which put some value into economy and in-game cash, that adds another dimension to the game. Camping for a period to grow your IPH becomes an option. Pulling off a million dollar robbery actually means something. Players will be faced with more decisions. As it is now, the game is basically just attack whoever you can beat, ignore whoever you can't, rob Clothing Stores and Lofts, and dump all your energy into a loot site a couple times a day.
In ancient times (circa AD2011) before the forum degenerated into little more than fake mafias talking smack to other fake mafias and over 9000 threads a day about how abysmal the latest event is, great scholars of old would slave over spreadsheets analysing all manner of data- the relative yield between buildings at different levels with respect to the investment cost, tradeoffs between area and time, the percentage of attackers one needs to be able to fend off to have non-banking work in ones favour and many other things. Collaborative efforts revealed the earliest data on the effectiveness of defense buildings. It was an age of enlightenment. Sadly though, the most complex mechanic of the game, that which fuelled the renaissance, is to this point little more than a trivial aside.

The name Crime City suggests a theme of organised criminal empires, attempt to dominate where money and power wrok hand-in-hand, each forever continuing to fuel the other till you reach the top. Sadly though, rather than organised crime, the game plays as little more than Disorganised Thuggery. You open the rivals list and ask "Hmm... which one of these shall I try to beat?" After that, you buy a Chain Whip. Then you open a box. The end.

tl:dr look, can we just have something to spend our in-game cash on that we can actually use? It might be fun. kthxbai

k0de
07-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Hey hey hey, what exactly is wrong with SFII?
Nothing. You beat people up and you don't have to spend gold to win.

It was made over 20 years ago and is still held in high regard by gamers everywhere. Mention Crime City in 2032 and nobody will have a fcking clue what you're talking about.

procsyzarc
07-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Explosives consuming rate is fine. The price of jet is fine. Value & Power of Cash Items are fine. Everything is fine. No need to change.

Don't think we are playing the same game or you are low level. There is no fighting to be strong in crime city. There is only one thing that determines strength in this game and that is how real money are you prepared to spend?

_dan_
07-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Don't think we are playing the same game or you are low level. There is no fighting to be strong in crime city. There is only one thing that determines strength in this game and that is how real money are you prepared to spend?

Low ? Level 150. Just started since Jan 2012 after quitting first acc, also around 150.

Since gold items > RP items > Cash items, one can be strong with money & fight, without fighting how much can you spend to equip all 500 mobs ? hundreds grands. That's how they call a retarded.

procsyzarc
07-15-2012, 06:27 PM
Low ? Level 150. Just started since Jan 2012 after quitting first acc, also around 150.

Since gold items > RP items > Cash items, one can be strong with money & fight, without fighting how much can you spend to equip all 500 mobs ? hundreds grands. That's how they call a retarded.

Again we can't be playing the same game, about half of my rivials list has stats in excess of 100k which is no where near possible without spending thousands, even with 500 of each of the best RP items and 500 starlins and landmines you are still just foder end game.

This game used to be fun now it is just one big cash grab and to my surprise there are 100's of people willing to spend in excess of $5000 on this game.

So no one can not be strong with just RP/cash items, I would probably be the strongest or at least one of the strongest who has not spent gold on stats and at about 65k attack I am weak as anything end game

_dan_
07-15-2012, 06:54 PM
That happen everywhere, in game or your real life, everyone who pays, get better service.

Not all players pay, if you don't pay, just go play with those who don't pay and the rule still the same, fight more = stronger.

misterrunon
07-16-2012, 12:25 AM
i don't see why funzio would ever make cash items better.. it doesn't make them any money, which is their #1 objective.

Dreno33
07-16-2012, 12:42 AM
Nothing. You beat people up and you don't have to spend gold to win.

It was made over 20 years ago and is still held in high regard by gamers everywhere. Mention Crime City in 2032 and nobody will have a fcking clue what you're talking about.

2031 they might :D :D 21 years is a no no tho

Dreno33
07-16-2012, 12:45 AM
i don't see why funzio would ever make cash items better.. it doesn't make them any money, which is their #1 objective.

yet another noob in this one thread. buddy, if you thought for a bit, you'd realize that gold buildings (especially those unlocked above lvl 100) are extremely good buys (if you are focused on the economy aspect). it would lure others into wanting to spend more gold on money buildings, more gold items to defend your money / buildings, and even some will spend gold on finishing upgrades more often. Think..

misterrunon
07-16-2012, 02:07 AM
yet another noob in this one thread. buddy, if you thought for a bit, you'd realize that gold buildings (especially those unlocked above lvl 100) are extremely good buys (if you are focused on the economy aspect). it would lure others into wanting to spend more gold on money buildings, more gold items to defend your money / buildings, and even some will spend gold on finishing upgrades more often. Think..

maybe you should think? gold buildings are one and done. all you need are 2000 to have the best buildings, and after that, there is no need for you to spend IRL cash. so why would funzio devalue the items from events/crates/gold items just to improve cash items that don't earn them nearly as much $$$? bottom line is, genius, that it would "cost" them more profits than help.. so they'd never do it.

put simply, gold buildings will net funzio around $100-$150 once only.. and if you give them more significance, then it will make the $100 required per event gear less "worth" it to the degenerate gambling addicts who play this game.

Second Comming
07-16-2012, 02:22 AM

Yeah..... No lol

If you are going to spend 84M on a jet, especially the way the game is going with now massive gaps between top and bottom stats the jets stat for 84m need to be at least double what they are now, probably triple. For example their are less than 250ppl ingame who could buy 84m for 100$ of real money.

The games foundation is ingame $$, its not right that Over the past 6months the value of it has gone down and down without any effort to balance things out. Its not just massive gold purchases and events that have done this, it is also the surge in (R) people are experiancing and to funzio's credit the TL goals are probably the best and last free aspect to the game that was introduced.

Khayman
07-16-2012, 02:38 AM
so why would funzio devalue the items from events/crates/gold items just to improve cash items that don't earn them nearly as much $$$?

Because, always, is a long race. Pure greed isn't good for business.

I'm speculating, don't know the CC's earnings but...

_dan_
07-16-2012, 03:07 AM
maybe you should think? gold buildings are one and done. all you need are 2000 to have the best buildings, and after that, there is no need for you to spend IRL cash. so why would funzio devalue the items from events/crates/gold items just to improve cash items that don't earn them nearly as much $$$? bottom line is, genius, that it would "cost" them more profits than help.. so they'd never do it.

put simply, gold buildings will net funzio around $100-$150 once only.. and if you give them more significance, then it will make the $100 required per event gear less "worth" it to the degenerate gambling addicts who play this game.

That @Dreno33 call people noobs, but look at his level (lvl 9), just make me laugh. Should you waste your time argue with him ?

Go play toy, kid!

Dreno33
07-16-2012, 06:32 AM
That @Dreno33 call people noobs, but look at his level (lvl 9), just make me laugh. Should you waste your time argue with him ?

Go play toy, kid!

hahahahahaha, your level DOES reflect your experience directly. hahahahaha, thanks for the clarification bro! i'll keep that in mind!!

Swearengen
07-16-2012, 06:39 AM
First - I agre with the OP. The cash systems needs a revamp, it needs be come a more effective strategy. It does not rule out PvP, gold buying, etc...It should not be stronger than RP, but it should be close or even usable. right now it is a joke, a game within a game maybe not very effective in building your stats.

Second - "Christ promised a resurrection of the dead.. I just thought he had something a little different in mind." - Hershel (The Walking Dead) - great quote in your sig Dreno33...

_dan_
07-16-2012, 09:25 AM
hahahahahaha, your level DOES reflect your experience directly. hahahahaha, thanks for the clarification bro! i'll keep that in mind!!

How strong are level 9 people around you ? 100 atk/100 def ?

No need to make thing complicated, let me tell you how to survive, build several Guard Towers & upgrade them to level 10, it's quick, you will be safe. Cheers!

mxz
07-16-2012, 09:40 AM

No need to make thing complicated, let me tell you how to survive, build several Guard Towers & upgrade them to level 10, it's quick, you will be safe. Cheers!My level 6 account hasn't lost a robbery or attack in 2 weeks. No defensive buildings or gold spending necessary.

Dreno33
07-16-2012, 09:55 AM

No need to make thing complicated, let me tell you how to survive, build several Guard Towers & upgrade them to level 10, it's quick, you will be safe. Cheers!

u have 61 posts in this forum already and don't know a dam thing about the game. go read the guides dude... you keep talking like you've got it all figured out, it's quite humorous

Second Comming
07-16-2012, 10:08 AM

All joking aside, he is a noob to the game and giving a noob poor advice is not really good form.

sexkitteh
07-16-2012, 10:12 AM
All joking aside, he is a noob to the game and giving a noob poor advice is not really good form.

Giving a noob poor advice?

dreno is no n00b...

He is patient tho! :D

Dreno!!

http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/101-caps-lock-are-you-ready-to-unleash-the-fury.jpg