PDA

View Full Version : Go ahead, AMA (CCMark)

Pages : [1] 2

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:05 AM
Go for it, ask me anything. Keep it clean and civil please. I will try to answer everything, but some answers are going to be "I can't say" or "I'm not going to answer that". Please understand that as a company representative and a person there are some topics I can't go into, and some I won't.

Other than that, have a fun and fire away!

The event is now closed.

magepker
07-15-2012, 09:06 AM
Go for it, ask me anything. Keep it clean and civil please. I will try to answer everything, but some answers are going to be "I can't say" or "I'm not going to answer that". Please understand that as a company representative and a person there are some topics I can't go into, and some I won't.

Other than that, have a fun and fire away!

Ok CCM, Where are you from and how old are you?

Do you guys keep a set schedule on when\what events will be released? Whens the next gold sale!?!?!

Last but not least, i noticed in another thread you stated there would be an event for just forum members, when's that going to take place and what can we expect from it?

enahs1
07-15-2012, 09:07 AM
Why do all of the AMA links bring me here? Is there only one AMA thread for all 3 games?

bigflan
07-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Why do all of the AMA links bring me here? Is there only one AMA thread for all 3 games?I guess so I have a few questions too

magepker
07-15-2012, 09:09 AM
Why do all of the AMA links bring me here? Is there only one AMA thread for all 3 games?

Most likely, don't you think it'd be a hassle to bounce through three different threads trying to answer all the questions?

War Priest
07-15-2012, 09:10 AM
WHAT! Making the cool kids come to the CC side.

Now my avatar doesn't work. :mad:

TRAZ
Will the old style events be brought back?

Crime City Mark
Ok CCM, Where are you from and how old are you?

Do you guys keep a set schedule on when\what events will be released? Whens the next gold sale!?!?!

I'm from Santa Cruz, CA. I'm 28.

We keep a schedule, but due to issues with the platform (Apple, Google, etc) we often have to push things back.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:11 AM

Yes, to keep things consolidated. I didn't want to be responding to a ton of threads.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:11 AM
Will the old style events be brought back?

You mean the "collect 10" events? Possibly. I'm not the one who makes the call on those.

bigflan
07-15-2012, 09:12 AM
Okay here is my question

In modern war will they ever release a event with a infantry unit as the grand prize

enahs1
07-15-2012, 09:13 AM
When will crime city and kingdom age have rankings like modern war?

Also, when will Kingdom Age get the Epic boss event

magepker
07-15-2012, 09:13 AM
i asked other questions in my post that i'll repost since you might've missed after i edited it ^_^

Whens the next gold sale!?!?!

Last but not least, i noticed in another thread you stated there would be an event for just forum members, when's that going to take place and what can we expect from it?

i noticed your the only one that posts here. when will other staff start helping out with forum moderation and answering player questions on the forums? will you ever add mods?

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:14 AM
Okay here is my question

In modern war will they ever release a event with a infantry unit as the grand prize

Possibly. I'll suggest it to the EP.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:14 AM
When will crime city and kingdom age have rankings like modern war?

Also, when will Kingdom Age get the Epic boss event

Can't say, can't say. We don't give out pre-release info right now.

Mikecore
07-15-2012, 09:15 AM
Hi mark...

Which is your favorite drink?

Do you think that crimecity needs a liquor store building..? I think it is a must...And a bank building too....

War Priest
Are the KA and CC event style coming to MW to replace the current style?

Crime City Mark
i asked other questions in my post that i'll repost since you might've missed after i edited it ^_^

Whens the next gold sale!?!?!

Next time, don't edit. Just go down the line, it's okay.

I can't say when the next sale is.

As for the forum event, I'm still getting my budget for the quarter set up and approved, so give me a week or two.

montecore
07-15-2012, 09:16 AM
Why is the current gold sale unavailable to android users? I bought gold last night and was charged full price.

magepker
07-15-2012, 09:16 AM
Did you go to college? if so what college and whats your degree in?

I noticed everyone is asking game questions, why not shoot him some personal questions for once? We get to see the man behind CCM!

Can you post a pic of urself?!?

i noticed your the only one that posts here. when will other staff start helping out with forum moderation and answering player questions on the forums? will you ever add mods?

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:17 AM
Hi mark...

What is your favorite drink?

Do you think that crimecity needs a liquor store building..? I think it is a must...And a bank building too....

Favorite alcohol? Cardhu.

Favorite non-alcohol? Ito En jasmine tea.

I try not to have opinions on what the game needs so I can better display your opinions. If I had strong feelings I'd be more inclined to say "well that player is just plain wrong, I'm going to suggest what I want.".

Crime City Mark
Are the KA and CC event style coming to MW to replace the current style?

Can't say, sorry.

Selfproclaimed
Who really killed JFK???

Zoltarov
07-15-2012, 09:18 AM
What is the normal runtime for a ticket?

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:18 AM
Did you go to college? if so what college and whats your degree in?

I noticed everyone is asking game questions, why not shoot him some personal questions for once? We get to see the man behind CCM for once!

Can you post a pic of urself?!?

Yes I did go to college. I'm not going to say which college, but I majored in culinary arts.

I've posted a picture of myself in one of the MW threads, it's still there.

Other staff do post on the forums, just not frequently.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:19 AM
Who really killed JFK???

Dinosaur revenge!

Populouspapa
Will the epic boss healthbar be fixed so it decrease equal every time and not less and less, cheap programming making players think they have a chance until the boss only have 1/20 of his healthbar left, then all of amsudden the bar hardly moves when you attack. But the epic boss events is still the best events done in any funzio game.

Crime City Mark
What is the normal runtime for a ticket?

It's supposed to be 12 hours, but we're growing at such a huge rate we're falling behind.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:20 AM
Why is the current gold sale unavailable to android users? I bought gold last night and was charged full price.

No idea. I'd have to talk to the CC Android producer and even then I probably couldn't say.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:20 AM
Will the epic boss healthbar be fixed so it decrease equal every time and not less and less, cheap programming making players think they have a chance until the boss only have 1/20 of his healthbar left, then all of amsudden the bar hardly moves when you attack. But the epic boss events is still the best events done in any funzio game.

Send me a PM about that and I'll check it out on Monday.

magepker
07-15-2012, 09:21 AM
Will gree\funzio be adding staff to help with ticket time?

What are your greatest concerns for the game and aspects that you feel the game needs greatest improvements in?

bigflan
What are the odds of getting the 9th and 10th item in a event

The_Red
How are unit casualties handled in KA? Why does one still see unit damages when attacking someone with 2x the A as their D?

magepker
07-15-2012, 09:22 AM
How do you guys deal with in-game harassment?

Is anything being said in your meetings or emailing's with each other on how unsatisfied some of the forum members are with the huge gap between free and gold players? if so, does anyone care?

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:23 AM
Will gree\funzio be adding staff to help with ticket time?

What are your greatest concerns for the game and aspects that you feel the game needs greatest improvements in?

Yes.

Hrm, wow. This one could get me in a lot of trouble. I would say that I feel there isn't enough bandwidth for fixes right now, but I'm optimistic that things are changing for the better.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:23 AM
What are the odds of getting the 9th and 10th item in a event

Absolutely can't say.

Dreno33
07-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Here's a question:

You mentioned they would be putting leader boards up onto the forum for the games on your thread: Improvements and Changes, is that going to happen? We all want it that's for sure!!!!

Hobtuse
Hi CCM

Can you give us some teasers about upcoming stuff for KA (anything within your capacity)?

Will there be a fourth game after CC, MW and KA?

Crime City Mark
How are unit casualties handled in KA? Why does one still see unit damages when attacking someone with 2x the A as their D?

Every unit has a casualty rate. When you fight, consider it a die-roll. If the roll fails, you lose the unit that the roll was for, and it becomes progressively harder for your other units to die.

tcapi
07-15-2012, 09:25 AM
CCM, what are the possible future development and new features for KA?

Crime City Mark
How do you guys deal with in-game harassment?

Is anything being said in your meetings or emailing's with each other on how unsatisfied some of the forum members are with the huge gap between free and gold players? if so, does anyone care?

We deal with harassment according to our internal policy.

Yes, and yes.

Mackdaddy
Hey CCMark, I defeated boss 30 in the MW event and did not receive the command ship. I know a few others are in the same boat, pardon the pun. We have sent in tickets to support. I know that's all we can probably do at this time? So just an FYI that there must have been some glitch this morning.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Here's a question:

You mentioned they would be putting leader boards up onto the forum for the games on your thread: Improvements and Changes, is that going to happen? We all want it that's for sure!!!!

I've been trying to put the winner list up at the end of each event, but I have to wait for the engineering team to send me the data. As for a real-time one, that's still being looked into.

The_Red
Every unit has a casualty rate. When you fight, consider it a die-roll. If the roll fails, you lose the unit that the roll was for, and it becomes progressively harder for your other units to die.

Thanks. I've got one other question: how long is the reset time on re-attacking a player who has become "too weak to attack?" KingdomAge based Q..

enjoy your day of q/a. :)

Crime City Mark
Hi CCM

Can you give us some teasers about upcoming stuff for KA (anything within your capacity)?

Will there be a fourth game after CC, MW and KA?

In-game stuff? Sorry, I can't spoil that. Out of game? We're going to hold a social media contest with $100 iTunes gift cards as the prizes soon. Also some forum contests and other fun stuff.

Can't say, sorry.

vitus79
07-15-2012, 09:27 AM
hey Mark, did u pass any of the suggestions from the thread u sticky for a week to the team? we really need some fresh buildings for lvl 200, reward ur longterm players/spenders with something nice like a big Spa. we have the space or will make room for it.
And more decorations, i still hope some bootcamps could look a little better with new stuff in the shop

War Priest
Can you answer if another tournament will be coming again?

Seems like you guys have ended that due to all the problems caused by it.

Dreno33
Hrm, wow. This one could get me in a lot of trouble. I would say that I feel there isn't enough bandwidth for fixes right now, but I'm optimistic that things are changing for the better.

get in trouble? of course not. you're opinion is always allowed. If anything, i would think they should encourage your critique (a good company would) you have the most communication with the customers. Gree/Funzio would be foolish to not listen to your concerns and what improvements you think are needed.

Crime City Mark
CCM, what are the possible future development and new features for KA?

Possible? Anything is possible? (Sorry, you walked into that one.)

magepker
Do you play KA CC or MW? whats your in-game name/lvl?!?!?!?

whats your favorite movie of all-time?

thecletus
Hey Mark!

First off, I think you've made a great game and I play it almost everyday. Touche!

So, here are my questions:

1) I play Crime City on a HTC Thunderbolt. The last month I've been playing, I've had some issues with my phone slowing down considerably after playing and exiting Crime City. For example, I will play Crime City and exit properly out of the game. A couple of hours later, I launch the game and the game is VERY sluggish. The game is so slow, it is unbearable to play the game. (i.e. If I click the 'Menu' button, it takes about 10 seconds for the 'Menu' to load.)

So, I've found a workaround in order to fix it. I have to go into the "Settings - Manage Applications - Running" and physically close the game running in the background. The "Crime City" application is using anywhere from 28%-75% of my CPU. Once I close the application running in the background, my phone works fast and then Crime City runs properly.

Is there a different fix for this? It's annoying to keep closing the application physically after each time I play. Thanks!

2) Also, two days ago, the Yellow Arrows have disappeared from my "Map." When completing past "Map missions" and completing each level to Level 5, I cannot see what buildings/people/missions I have already completed.

Did the arrows disappear for good? Will they be back?

---

I hope this is the correct forum to post this. If this is not the correct forum, I can post it elsewhere if needed.

Thanks, Mark!

-cletus
Mafia Code: 520 779 515

Populouspapa
Can you get me a job at Gree and a work permit?
Whats your FaVourite restuarant in SF?

Crime City Mark
Hey CCMark, I defeated boss 30 in the MW event and did not receive the command ship. I know a few others are in the same boat, pardon the pun. We have sent in tickets to support. I know that's all we can probably do at this time? So just an FYI that there must have been some glitch this morning.

This isn't really a question, but thanks for the info. I'll talk to the support team on Monday.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:28 AM
Thanks. I've got one other question: how long is the reset time on re-attacking a player who has become "too weak to attack?" KingdomAge based Q..

enjoy your day of q/a. :)

I'm 90% sure it's on a per-hour basis.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Can you answer if another tournament will be coming again?

Seems like you guys have ended that due to all the problems caused by it.

Can't say, that would be spoiling pre-release content.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:29 AM
hey Mark, did u pass any of the suggestions from the thread u sticky for a week to the team? we really need some fresh buildings for lvl 200, reward ur longterm players/spenders with something nice like a big Spa. we have the space or will make room for it.
And more decorations, i still hope some bootcamps could look a little better with new stuff in the shop

Yup, I turned it into a huge powerpoint presentation and sent it to the product team.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Do you play KA CC or MW? whats your in-game name/lvl?!?!?!?

whats your favorite movie of all-time?

Yes

Not going to say

Probably Blade Runner

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:31 AM
SNIP

You should contact support for the first one. For the second, you just tap the info button at the bottom of any zone and turn on the mastery arrows.

This really isn't the right place to go for tech support, but meh.

magepker
07-15-2012, 09:31 AM
out of all the movies you choose bladerunner?!?!? you must be a harrison ford fan I KNEW IT!

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:32 AM
Can you get me a job at Gree and a work permit?
Whats your FaVourite restuarant in SF?

Not really, but I can forward on a resume if I think it's promising.

We get meals catered in, but I'm a fan of Max's.

Zoltarov
07-15-2012, 09:32 AM
out of all the movies you choose bladerunner?!?!? you must be a harrison ford fan I KNEW IT!

Or a Rutger Hauer fan

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:33 AM

What? No. I just like the movie.

Next you'll say I'm a Kurt Russel fan because I like Big Trouble in Little China and all of the "Escape from" movies.

Crime City Mark
Or a Rutger Hauer fan

Now that one is true.

magepker
Do you like your job? Are you getting paid well??

What's your nationality?

Yep, getting real personal aint it? lol.

Big John
07-15-2012, 09:34 AM
Is the frequent flyer event coming soon or has it been dropped?

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:35 AM
Do you like your job? Are you getting paid well??

What's your nationality?

Yep, getting real personal aint it? lol.

Mostly, and that depends on your notion of "pretty well".

Since I was born in America, I'm going to have to go with American.

magepker
What? No. I just like the movie.

Next you'll say I'm a Kurt Russel fan because I like Big Trouble in Little China and all of the "Escape from" movies.

That's exactly what I'm going to say, You must be a huge kurt russell fan >_<

Crime City Mark
Is the frequent flyer event coming soon or has it been dropped?

Can't say, sorry.

Ryans67
How do you guys select beta testers?

Will you ever repeat the 10th item bonuses? Such as the reduced upgrade time...

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:36 AM
That's exactly what I'm going to say, You must be a huge kurt russell fan >_<

I'm really not, unless it's comedy. Same with Dwayne Johnson (sp?).

manbeast
07-15-2012, 09:37 AM

interesting. Do you know which dice are rolled first? I have a feeling its the weakest units...

1. Can you please tell us how the epic boss's health is calculated. I know its based on "level and inventory", but does that mean that people with a higher attack score get harder bosses, therefore it is actually harder for people with high attack scores??

If you follow the threads on this topic the boss's difficulty seems pretty random.

2. Do you still play modern war and participate in the events yourself? Have you won any?

3. Are you guys working on new content?? Like new boost buildings to reduce upgrade times? Do you have an estimate when they might be coming out?

4. Are you aware that the PVP loot system is broken? I've sent tickets in about it but nothing has been done to fix it. They say PVP loot is "level based", well I, and many other members, still get loot that should be just for the players at lvl 1. Flan is like 40 lvl's below me and he gets loot 3 times more powerful than mine.

Hobtuse
More questions

1) Is there a reason why you can't spoil any pre-release content? Spoilers of some form tend to help generate buzz/hype/interest

2) Favorite television series?

3) Favorite actress?

4) Favorite of the 3 games (MW, CC and KA)?

5) How come some critters' images don't load for KA? Some critters are invisible in the game for me

magepker
Can you explain the effect of attack and defense skill points? Why is it that they're not reflected in your profile?

Crime City Mark
How do you guys select beta testers?

Will you ever repeat the 10th item bonuses? Such as the reduced upgrade time...

We're actually changing the selection process. It's going to be based on community activity and attitude. We want positive players who are dedicated and interested in the game to participate. More details as soon as I have time to finish drafting my proposal to the execs.

Maybe?

Crime City Mark
Can you explain the effect of attack and defense skill points? Why is it that they're not reflected in your profile?

Nope, sorry. Can't say.

enahs1
07-15-2012, 09:39 AM
Can I be a beta tester? :)

Dreno33
07-15-2012, 09:40 AM
CCM, did you receive my update PM on my mafia glitch, is that something you can do when the time comes? i don't if you looked at it

magepker
07-15-2012, 09:40 AM
edited.......

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:41 AM
interesting. Do you know which dice are rolled first? I have a feeling its the weakest units...

1. Can you please tell us how the epic boss's health is calculated. I know its based on "level and inventory", but does that mean that people with a higher attack score get harder bosses, therefore it is actually harder for people with high attack scores??

If you follow the threads on this topic the boss's difficulty seems pretty random.

2. Do you still play modern war and participate in the events yourself? Have you won any?

3. Are you guys working on new content?? Like new boost buildings to reduce upgrade times? Do you have an estimate when they might be coming out?

4. Are you aware that the PVP loot system is broken? I've sent tickets in about it but nothing has been done to fix it. They say PVP loot is "level based", well I, and many other members, still get loot that should be just for the players at lvl 1. Flan is like 40 lvl's below me and he gets loot 3 times more powerful than mine.

Nope, I don't, sorry!

1) Nope, sorry.

2) Yes, and yes.

3) Can't say.

4) It's been reported.

bigflan
07-15-2012, 09:42 AM
Will there be more naming contests for items

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:44 AM
More questions

1) Is there a reason why you can't spoil any pre-release content? Spoilers of some form tend to help generate buzz/hype/interest

2) Favorite television series?

3) Favorite actress?

4) Favorite of the 3 games (MW, CC and KA)?

5) How come some critters' images don't load for KA? Some critters are invisible in the game for me

1) Because it can get cancelled. I don't want to be a liar. Also because people higher up the ladder say not to.

2) Adventure Time

3) It's always hard to pick a favorite. Emma Stone. I think she's hilarious. I'd say Audrey Tautou, but it seems she plays the same person in every movie.

4) Don't make me pick!

5) Known bug, being worked on.

joaquim
Favorite video game?

Your dream car?

Favorite superhero?

Favorite supervillain?

If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?

Favorite song?

Favorite band?

Crime City Mark
Can I be a beta tester? :)

Once the new program is approved we'll be taking in a ton of applicants.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:45 AM
Will there be more naming contests for items

Yes! Most assuredly.

magepker
07-15-2012, 09:45 AM
Have any children? Do they play funzio games and force you to buy them gold???

The_Red
07-15-2012, 09:46 AM
Whats your favorite happy hour/bar joint in DT San Francisco?

magepker
07-15-2012, 09:46 AM
Btw, this AMA is a great idea CCM, makes you seem more human then just a avatar and name on a screen.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Favorite video game?

Your dream car?

Favorite superhero?

Favorite supervillain?

If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?

Favorite song?

Favorite band?

Saga Frontier

How about motorcycle? Any vintage Indian makes me smile.

Don't like superheroes.

Same goes for supervillains. Put "super" in front of it and I'll pass.

I don't have a favorite song, I play bands based on my mood.

Right now it's probably the Kingston Trio or the Arcade Fire. In general it's Th' Legendary Shack Shakers.

joaquim
Your favorite show is Adventure Time? No offense Mark, but I've seen commercials and that show looks stupid. I was expecting something more like Two and a Half Men, or How I Met Your Mother, or Spongebob.

Crime City Mark

Nope, no kids. I have a little brother, but he doesn't play. A lot of my friends do though.

enahs1
07-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Lmao.......

Crime City Mark
Whats your favorite happy hour/bar joint in DT San Francisco?

Local Edition.

joaquim
Saga Frontier

How about motorcycle? Any vintage Indian makes me smile.

Don't like superheroes.

Same goes for supervillains. Put "super" in front of it and I'll pass.

I don't have a favorite song, I play bands based on my mood.

Right now it's probably the Kingston Trio or the Arcade Fire. In general it's Th' Legendary Shack Shakers.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Lamborghini Gallardo

Ghost Rider

The Joker

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Nirvana

Mark apparantly we have nothing in common.

magepker
07-15-2012, 09:49 AM
i'm hungry right now, what do you suggest i eat?

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:49 AM
Your favorite show is Adventure Time? No offense Mark, but I've seen commercials and that show looks stupid. I was expecting something more like Two and a Half Men, or How I Met Your Mother, or Spongebob.

No offense taken. It's not for everyone. I find it pretty clever, but it took a lot of work for someone to sit me down and make me watch it. I thought it was pretty stupid at first. Turns out it's a hidden gem.

I'm not really a fan of sitcoms, and I hardly ever watch TV at all these days. Too busy working.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:50 AM
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Lamborghini Gallardo

Ghost Rider

The Joker

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Nirvana

Mark apparantly we have nothing in common.

It was bound to happen with someone eventually.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:50 AM
i'm hungry right now, what do you suggest i eat?

It's 10am where I am, so I suggest something light and healthy.

joaquim
07-15-2012, 09:51 AM
Favorite food?

Favorite restaurant?

Do you have ancestors that are from different countries?

Selfproclaimed
07-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Are their going to be new buildings of any kind released for modern war in the near future?

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:53 AM
Favorite food?

Favorite restaurant?

Do you have ancestors that are from different countries?

Pineapple.

Don't have one. I like to cook at home though, so I guess that's my favorite restaurant.

Yes.

magepker
its 10am, you said you'll do the AMA till you go to bed... uhm... are you crazy? thats a lot of damn questions lol.

Crime City Mark
Are their going to be new buildings of any kind released for modern war in the near future?

It's possible. I can't say though.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:54 AM
its 10am, you said you'll do the AMA till you go to bed... uhm... are you crazy? thats a lot of damn questions lol.

Well, I'll do other stuff at the same time. I'm reading some stuff right now, doing some social media posts, checking a few e-mails.

Just paid out the 250 gems from the Twitter contest.

War Priest
What college did you attend?

Crime City Mark
What college did you attend?

Not going to say on that one. Don't want to give away too many details. I already have some players trying to add me on LinkedIn and Facebook.

joaquim
07-15-2012, 09:55 AM
Pineapple.

Don't have one. I like to cook at home though, so I guess that's my favorite restaurant.

Yes.

Arepa(food from Venezuela, my parents were born there)

Chicago Pizza

Which countries?

Hobtuse
Thanks for the earlier replies.
More more questions

1) Do you have a favorite sports team?

2) Typical question: Trapped on an island, who would you pick to accompany you?

3) Holy Box KA Event: (nitpicking) Why is Hyperion, Champion of Light a he? Shouldn't it be it?

4) Holy Gems KA Event: Are Heroic units legendary and thus only one of each type will be awarded ever?

5) Favorite cartoon/animated character?

bigflan
Do you believe in the zombie apocalypse

magepker
07-15-2012, 09:56 AM
how many player suggestions do you think (on a percentage basis) funzio\gree actually listen to and implement? I know you can only present the ideas and the higher ups decide if they're any good, do you think they really pay attention?

Do the higher ups read the forums themselves?

Some of the simpler things are not in the game, For example, Deleting Multiple Allies, Being able to search for an ally, being able to see who's attacked you at any time.

Why are these simple things that improve functionality not implemented? Are they purposefully not implemented to make it harder to do certain things?

War Priest
07-15-2012, 09:56 AM
Not going to say on that one. Don't want to give away too many details. I already have some players trying to add me on LinkedIn and Facebook.

Oh, haha. Stalkers... :D

War Priest
07-15-2012, 09:57 AM
Ok I have asked 3 questions and have got 0 answers... Hmm, I don't know what to ask. :rolleyes:

joaquim
Do you believe the world will end on December 21st of this year?

Crime City Mark
Arepa(food from Venezuela, my parents were born there)

Chicago Pizza

Which countries?

Mostly Scotland.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the earlier replies.
More more questions

1) Do you have a favorite sports team?

2) Typical question: Trapped on an island, who would you pick to accompany you?

3) Holy Box KA Event: (nitpicking) Why is Hyperion, Champion of Light a he? Shouldn't it be it?

4) Holy Gems KA Event: Are Heroic units legendary and thus only one of each type will be awarded ever?

5) Favorite cartoon/animated character?

1) Nope

2) Someone I hate, I guess? I wouldn't want to force someone I like to be trapped on an island.

3) Because in KA dragons have gender.

4) Not sure.

5) I don't have a favorite, but I have a least favorite! The unicorn from the old D&D cartoon. Hate that thing.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:00 AM
Do you believe in the zombie apocalypse

Nope, but I'm ready in case it happens.

Zoltarov
07-15-2012, 10:01 AM
Could you please suggest to the developers an extra confirmation on the finish now button for upgrades. I have already a couple of times emptied my gold stash by accident.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:01 AM
how many player suggestions do you think (on a percentage basis) funzio\gree actually listen to and implement? I know you can only present the ideas and the higher ups decide if they're any good, do you think they really pay attention?

Do the higher ups read the forums themselves?

Some of the simpler things are not in the game, For example, Deleting Multiple Allies, Being able to search for an ally, being able to see who's attacked you at any time.

Why are these simple things that improve functionality not implemented? Are they purposefully not implemented to make it harder to do certain things?

Can't say, sorry.

The EP reads the forums from time to time.

It's due to bandwidth. Also some things are harder to implement than you might think.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Ok I have asked 3 questions and have got 0 answers... Hmm, I don't know what to ask. :rolleyes:

You've had answers, just not the ones you want. Keep trying though.

Crime City Mark
Do you believe the world will end on December 21st of this year?

Maybe December 21st of a couple billion years from now, but not this year.

War Priest
Ok, I have a good one. Was L Fizzle even more amazing in person? :)

Crime City Mark
Could you please suggest to the developers an extra confirmation on the finish now button for upgrades. I have already a couple of times emptied my gold stash by accident.

I can suggest it again, sure.

magepker
Can't say, sorry.

The EP reads the forums from time to time.

It's due to bandwidth. Also some things are harder to implement than you might think.

thanks for being a good sport ans answering all my questions!!!

No more questions from me >_<

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Ok, I have a good one. Was L Fizzle even more amazing in person? :)

She was very cool. She had a lot of great ideas and was fun to hang out with.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-15-2012, 10:03 AM
What was the funniest thread you have read?

How about your favorite post?

bigflan
07-15-2012, 10:04 AM
What happened to the turret operator idea

magepker
07-15-2012, 10:05 AM
is there an official facebook page for modern war? the one i have, no one ever posts on it.

Joie
07-15-2012, 10:06 AM
Is there any reason other than to try and create panic spending that you take the leader boards down the last hour or so of the ka events ?

Any time table on new maps on ka?

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:06 AM
What was the funniest thread you have read?

How about your favorite post?

I really liked the first AMA, also the faces post in the MW forums.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:07 AM
is there an official facebook page for modern war? the one i have, no one ever posts on it.

Yes there is, but we're not pushing any community on it right now. We will be soon though.

joaquim
07-15-2012, 10:07 AM
Is it possible that the money or respect prize in the Scratchers will be replaced by gold for a limited time?

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:08 AM
What happened to the turret operator idea

You mean the idea you keep suggesting? You suggested it, I passed it on. End of story. I'm not the one who makes the calls for what gets created.

Crime City Mark
Is there any reason other than to try and create panic spending that you take the leader boards down the last hour or so of the ka events ?

Any time table on new maps on ka?

Can't say to either of those.

Crime City Mark
Is it possible that the money or respect prize in the Scratchers will be replaced by gold for a limited time?

Anything is possible.

joaquim
07-15-2012, 10:10 AM
Anything is possible.

I set myself up for that one. lol

Favorite forum member?

Joie
07-15-2012, 10:12 AM
How about a ka scratch ticket of some sort anything in he pipeline for that, you stated that the next few weeks would be interesting on ka what led you to make that statement

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:12 AM
I set myself up for that one. lol

Favorite forum member?

L Fizzle, she did some really great stuff.

Hobtuse
07-15-2012, 10:13 AM
1) do you get paid by GREE in gems?

2) what's the best food you can whip up?

3) how many staff are there for support? do help me express my thanks to them!

The_Red
How often are people banned from the games for cheating?

Crime City Mark
How about a ka scratch ticket of some sort anything in he pipeline for that, you stated that the next few weeks would be interesting on ka what led you to make that statement

I can't say what's in the pipeline. I said it would be interesting because I've seen the roadmap.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:14 AM
1) do you get paid by GREE in gems?

2) what's the best food you can whip up?

3) how many staff are there for support? do help me express my thanks to them!

1) No.

2) I do a Japanese-inspired Beef Wellington that's pretty nice. I can basically cook anything given a day or two to learn.

3) 11-ish now.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:14 AM
How often are people banned from the games for cheating?

Nearly every single day.

magepker
07-15-2012, 10:15 AM
whats your current position inside of gree?
do you have the power to fire people?

magepker
07-15-2012, 10:16 AM
do you know the total number of people who play funzio games? if so, in terms of #'s which of the 3 are the most played?

sorry for the double post

joaquim
Favorite of the big 3 video game companies(Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony)?

War Priest
L Fizzle, she did some really great stuff.

Hey, she is my favorite too!

Fizzle http://i49.tinypic.com/2a8nhbr.png Forever

d_nickels
07-15-2012, 10:17 AM
1) dogs or cats?

2) What color are your eyes?

3) Who's stronger, Chuck Norris or Hyperion Champion of Light?

4) Why on earth did you have a Question/Answer session about 3 games that you aren't allowed to answer any questions about? Or are you not allowed to answer that one either? :p

bigflan
07-15-2012, 10:17 AM
Do you play legend of Zelda

I love those games it's what I do on my free time

wax
07-15-2012, 10:18 AM
Plz someone tell me how i can start over or make a new damn account cant find out how n no one has a post

fuzzy
07-15-2012, 10:18 AM
What is your take on forum members accusing other forum members of cheating?

Do have you have the cheating department take a look at there accounts?

magepker
07-15-2012, 10:19 AM
Plz someone tell me how i can start over or make a new damn account cant find out how n no one has a post

maybe try emailing funzio for a total reset? if that doesnt work your gonna have to start using a new iDevice.

Crime City Mark
whats your current position inside of gree?
do you have the power to fire people?

Senior Marketing Manger, Community and Social Media Development.

Probably?

joaquim

I love Zelda!

Mark if you do play Zelda, which one is your favorite?

Crime City Mark
do you know the total number of people who play funzio games? if so, in terms of #'s which of the 3 are the most played?

sorry for the double post

Yes, but I can't say.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:20 AM
Favorite of the big 3 video game companies(Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony)?

Nintendo, more childhood memories there. Also less terrible gaffs.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:21 AM
1) dogs or cats?

2) What color are your eyes?

3) Who's stronger, Chuck Norris or Hyperion Champion of Light?

4) Why on earth did you have a Question/Answer session about 3 games that you aren't allowed to answer any questions about? Or are you not allowed to answer that one either? :p

1) Both

2) Hazel?

3) Hyperion, of course.

4) I've answered some questions about the game. I just can't answer everything.

Crime City Mark

I did when I was a kid, yeah. Great games.

joaquim
Nintendo, more childhood memories there. Also less terrible gaffs.

Same but only because I only have Nintendo consoles.

Mario or Zelda?

Metroid or Pokemon?

Do you play Super Smash Bros.?

Brooklyn Boy
Mark first I want to say thank you for your hard work. My question is are the exec's worried about the possible burn out factor with these current events. They have created this frenzy with these leaderboard events. People are spending more and more money in this pressure cooker environment. Also putting a huge wedge between gold and non-gold players. Just seems to me that at the present rate there's the possibility of a compleat meltdown.
Again thank you for all your help and extra time you put in here.

bigflan
I did when I was a kid, yeah. Great games.

Did you play ocarina of time that was a classic

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:22 AM
What is your take on forum members accusing other forum members of cheating?

Do have you have the cheating department take a look at there accounts?

It's really, really annoying. 95% of the time they're wrong, and it's just a spender or someone who knows the game really well and is min-maxing.

We have a team who looks into potential cheats, yeah.

The_Red

Dipping your phone gently in spring water will solve this problem. Make sure to let it drip dry, however.

bigflan

Mario or Zelda?

Metroid or Pokemon?

I have all consoles and all take games you stated Pokemon used to be fun but it's really repetitive

Crime City Mark
I love Zelda!

Mark if you do play Zelda, which one is your favorite?

Link to the past.

joaquim
07-15-2012, 10:23 AM

I have the 3D version of OOT. It's amazing.

Mark do you have a 3DS? And if so did you get it before the price drop to get your free games from the Ambassadors Program?

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:23 AM

Mario or Zelda?

Metroid or Pokemon?

Zelda

Metroid (aside from Other M, that was garbage)

Yes, I enjoy playing as either Roy or Zelda.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:24 AM
Mark first I want to say thank you for your hard work. My question is are the exec's worried about the possible burn out factor with these current events. They have created this frenzy with these leaderboard events. People are spending more and more money in this pressure cooker environment. Also putting a huge wedge between gold and non-gold players. Just seems to me that at the present rate there's the possibility of a compleat meltdown.
Again thank you for all your help and extra time you put in here.

I can't really go into their thought process on something like this. I'm sure it's being considered.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:24 AM

Yup, I did! It was fun.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:25 AM
I have the 3D version of OOT. It's amazing.

Mark do you have a 3DS? And if so did you get it before the price drop to get your free games from the Ambassadors Program?

I do not have any portable devices from the 3 bigs, but I've been considering it.

Joie
07-15-2012, 10:25 AM
Why are people not allowed to start a new game on their device if they choose to do so?

enahs1
07-15-2012, 10:28 AM
I love super smash brothers! Link is my favorite on it and my brothers favorite is kirby

bigflan
07-15-2012, 10:28 AM
Omg I play fire emblem it's a math game. Us its annoying when you get owned cause of the number generator

Like really my main character died cause he got critical hit by a boss who had a 28% hit percentage and 2% critical percentage

Anyway Zelda is a good game currently playing skyward sword

Bala82
07-15-2012, 10:32 AM
I want to know when will scratcher come on android or are you still working on it ?

Brooklyn Boy
07-15-2012, 10:36 AM
One more question. When I first started reading the forums 6-7 months ago there was a major concern with the dev's about keeping the game with a sense of balance for everyone. Do you think that sentiment has been abandoned by the company now with the current events.

marebear
07-15-2012, 10:40 AM
Can we get something similar to the modern war battle points ranking in kingdom age? Are there plans for more buildings and maps? Why is there always an odd number of defense buildings (5). This does not bode well for my OCD for everything to be neat and organized.

Hobtuse
07-15-2012, 10:40 AM
thanks again for answering.. here's more. (apologies but my questions invariably lean back towards the games)

1) will there be better ways to spend the honor points in KA on? better honor units?

2) can be there be a grand prize for completion of Tournament Rounds in KA? PVP in the game is an exercise in losses and if there was a grand prize at the end of it all, it would be worthwhile. having expensive units die so that I get a rogue doesn't seem like a good plan.

3) can you talk about the general directions of the 3 games going forward since they are all at different stages?

4) if you could have a long dinner and chat with anyone, who would you choose?

5) can we have more dragons in KA for non-gem players? the last KA dragon-themed event gave everything but dragons to non-gem players..

6) just curious: will the 4th game by Funzio/GREE be SPACE-themed? ;)

fuzzy
07-15-2012, 10:42 AM
What do think caused the forum to go down hill on CC?

After forefathers got the data from plist files, drop rates and so fourth?

After a gun that I will not mention got nerfed?

Are you keeping up with the so called war that is going to happen between the Indians and CK or are you just counting the money coming from the soon to be war or could you care less?

Gaming Will
07-15-2012, 10:43 AM
Which of the 3 games has the most and least active players?

Joie
07-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Gotta say I agree with an earlier poster, thanks for the event but you really just deflected 99.9% of any questions game related. No offense but I don't care what you eat, what movies you like or if you play Zelda. I am a bit disappointed with this event, but thanks anyway

joaquim
07-15-2012, 10:51 AM
Zelda

Metroid (aside from Other M, that was garbage)

Yes, I enjoy playing as either Roy or Zelda.

I play as Link in Melee and Snake in Brawl(even though he's not even a Nintendo character).

joaquim
07-15-2012, 10:54 AM
Favorite Grand Theft Auto game(if you play it)?

Do you look up edited Spongebob videos on youtube?

Do you watch the Final Destination movies?

bigflan
07-15-2012, 10:54 AM
I play as Link in Melee and Snake in Brawl(even though he's not even a Nintendo character).I play toon link and falco or fox sometimes I play pit

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Why are people not allowed to start a new game on their device if they choose to do so?

Because it's a feature that we didn't build in, basically. You also run into a lot of issue with gold spending that way. Having to transfer stuff over.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Favorite Grand Theft Auto game(if you play it)?

Do you look up edited Spongebob videos on youtube?

Do you watch the Final Destination movies?

Probably GTA 2.

Nope, I'm not huge on YouTube.

I watched the first one, it was okay.

joaquim
07-15-2012, 10:56 AM
I play toon link and falco or fox sometimes I play pit

Whenever I play Brawl with my brother he's always begging me to not use Snake since I always win with him. So instead I use Sonic, or Toon Link, or Link, or Ganandorf.

bigflan
07-15-2012, 10:57 AM
Whenever I play Brawl with my brother he's always begging me to not use Snake since I always win with him. So instead I use Sonic, or Toon Link, or Link, or Ganandorf.I can beat you I'm amazing I have all 3 super smash bros

joaquim
07-15-2012, 10:57 AM
Probably GTA 2.

Nope, I'm not huge on YouTube.

I watched the first one, it was okay.

San Andreas(as I said earlier from my favorite video game)

Look it up! It's hilarious!

What was your favorite death scene?

joaquim
07-15-2012, 10:58 AM
I can beat you I'm amazing I have all 3 super smash bros

I'm too young to have gotten the first one since I was born halfway through the life cycle of the N64 but if I were to play Brawl against you, I bet I'd kick your butt with Snake.

mxz
07-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Do you do any programming, yourself?

bigflan
07-15-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm too young to have gotten the first one since I was born halfway through the life cycle of the N64 but if I were to play Brawl against you, I bet I'd kick your butt with Snake.Stoo lying I'm amazing at every game I play I'm a game lord

marebear
07-15-2012, 11:05 AM
I'm too young to have gotten the first one since I was born halfway through the life cycle of the N64 but if I were to play Brawl against you, I bet I'd kick your butt with Snake.Take your chat to another thread please. No one wants to scroll thru pages of you two arguing about non funzio games.

joaquim
07-15-2012, 11:06 AM
Stoo lying I'm amazing at every game I play I'm a game lord

Have you beaten 3 CPUs with the highest diffuculty possible at the same time? I did.

montecore
07-15-2012, 11:09 AM
Gotta say I agree with an earlier poster, thanks for the event but you really just deflected 99.9% of any questions game related. No offense but I don't care what you eat, what movies you like or if you play Zelda. I am a bit disappointed with this event, but thanks anyway

He is probably terrified of the new owners firing him for saying the wrong thing. But i do agree that its a shame that he wont address anything we care about.

Steve0
07-15-2012, 11:12 AM
Mark is there going to be any resolution to the constant crashing many of us have with our devices. I have sent crash logs as well as others to only get they cant do anything for us. There has been many threads on this subject.

Babytway
07-15-2012, 11:12 AM
-are the only leaderboards for the CC only for events or will there be permanent ones later for differents aspects of game play
-why the change from top 500 to top 250 in the events (with this change no free player will most likely never win)
-is there goin to be option in the future to sell off items
-what can you share about the fix for the last expand you hood goal that cant be currently completed?
-the scratcher testing issue for example, is it true that if beta tester's find and exploit or glitch as in the scratchers it is not considered cheating
because they are suppose to find issues of such. part2 if beta testers do find a glitch and exploit during the testing phase
what happens to their ill gotten gains of that exploit?

bigflan
07-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Have you beaten 3 CPUs with the highest diffuculty possible at the same time? I did.I beat them with them all on one team and I owned them with falco the one falcon wonder

joaquim
07-15-2012, 11:15 AM
I beat them with them all on one team and I owned them with falco the one falcon wonder

I beat them with Snake. Snake could kick Falco's ass any day.

bigflan
07-15-2012, 11:18 AM
I beat them with Snake. Snake could kick Falco's ass any day.No way snake is a noob he is a heavy player and falco is fast which I like and is my playing style

-->FISH<--
07-15-2012, 11:19 AM
This is why the other forums have become such a headache. Stop the mindless chatter, please.

CCM, MW has become almost pvp exclusive at the 100+ lvls, is there anything in the works to add to the game for pve, iph,or reasons to expand and build on the bases? It is much more interesting when there is something to keep my scattered brain interested instead of collecting and attacking for BP.

Are there any events for KA that aren't box events and tailored to the gold spenders?

Paulio
07-15-2012, 11:19 AM
Mark, I was talking to another player yesterday, G Wiz, and he made a great suggestion. The ability to shake your device to collect your buildings. Can you please pass this idea on?

Gaming Will
07-15-2012, 11:20 AM
@bigflan and Joaquim, could you please take this outside this thread?

Thanks.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Do you do any programming, yourself?

I'm trying to learn a bit, but basically no.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 11:24 AM
Mark is there going to be any resolution to the constant crashing many of us have with our devices. I have sent crash logs as well as others to only get they cant do anything for us. There has been many threads on this subject.

We've released a number of bugfix patches that include things to lower crash rates. We'll keep working on it.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 11:26 AM
-are the only leaderboards for the CC only for events or will there be permanent ones later for differents aspects of game play
-why the change from top 500 to top 250 in the events (with this change no free player will most likely never win)
-is there goin to be option in the future to sell off items
-what can you share about the fix for the last expand you hood goal that cant be currently completed?
-the scratcher testing issue for example, is it true that if beta tester's find and exploit or glitch as in the scratchers it is not considered cheating
because they are suppose to find issues of such. part2 if beta testers do find a glitch and exploit during the testing phase
what happens to their ill gotten gains of that exploit?

Can't really say.

Can't say, that's decided by the product team.

Can't discuss that, sorry.

It's being worked on.

I anyone exploits a glitch it's considered cheating and they're handled accordingly.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 11:27 AM
This is why the other forums have become such a headache. Stop the mindless chatter, please.

CCM, MW has become almost pvp exclusive at the 100+ lvls, is there anything in the works to add to the game for pve, iph,or reasons to expand and build on the bases? It is much more interesting when there is something to keep my scattered brain interested instead of collecting and attacking for BP.

Are there any events for KA that aren't box events and tailored to the gold spenders?

I can't discuss what's on the roadmap, sorry.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 11:27 AM
Mark, I was talking to another player yesterday, G Wiz, and he made a great suggestion. The ability to shake your device to collect your buildings. Can you please pass this idea on?

Not a problem.

Babytway
07-15-2012, 11:29 AM
thanks for the info :)

Steve0
07-15-2012, 11:31 AM
That good to hear that you guys are working on it but it seams that this last update made it alittle worse. It just gets so old always crashing when you are in a money making hood or attacking some one and not being able to find that person again. Awile ago there was a fix for when it did crash you were able to keep the money and respect that you didnt pick up that was on the ground that seams no longer the case.

Babytway
07-15-2012, 11:34 AM
"Just to make thing a bit more fun we're also having a retweet promotion. If you follow @Kingdom_Age and retweet the indicated message you'll have a chance at 250 gems (or gold, if you're not a KA player.)"

Since goal was not met is this contest nerfed

G Wiz
07-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Mark,

Lets say that hypothetically, there was 100 people reported as cheaters. How many of those reported turn out to be big spenders, lucky winners or simply legit?

*this question in no way reflects actual reports, or any liking to players accused and not accused*

Hobtuse
07-15-2012, 11:36 AM
thanks again for answering.. here's more. (apologies but my questions invariably lean back towards the games)

1) will there be better ways to spend the honor points in KA on? better honor units?

2) can be there be a grand prize for completion of Tournament Rounds in KA? PVP in the game is an exercise in losses and if there was a grand prize at the end of it all, it would be worthwhile. having expensive units die so that I get a rogue doesn't seem like a good plan.

3) can you talk about the general directions of the 3 games going forward since they are all at different stages?

5) can we have more dragons in KA for non-gem players? the last KA dragon-themed event gave everything but dragons to non-gem players..

6) just curious: will the 4th game by Funzio/GREE be SPACE-themed?

joaquim
07-15-2012, 11:39 AM
Mark, favorite death scene from Final Destination?

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 11:40 AM
"Just to make thing a bit more fun we're also having a retweet promotion. If you follow @Kingdom_Age and retweet the indicated message you'll have a chance at 250 gems (or gold, if you're not a KA player.)"

Since goal was not met is this contest nerfed

I gave the gems out to someone just an hour ago.

marebear
07-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Mark, I was talking to another player yesterday, G Wiz, and he made a great suggestion. The ability to shake your device to collect your buildings. Can you please pass this idea on?You can do that already after a raid. ( in case you didn't know)

Crime City Mark
Mark,

Lets say that hypothetically, there was 100 people reported as cheaters. How many of those reported turn out to be big spenders, lucky winners or simply legit?

*this question in no way reflects actual reports, or any liking to players accused and not accused*

85 or more.

montecore

I got this one:

1. Cant discuss this.

2. Maybe.

3. Cant discuss this.

4. Living or dead?

5. Cant discuss this.

6. Sorry, cant discuss this.

bigflan
07-15-2012, 11:42 AM
Cc mark when will the next item naming contest be

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 11:42 AM

1) Hopefully.

2) I'll bring it up.

3) Nope, but I'll try to get the product manager for each of the games to write something up.

4) William Gibson, probably.

5) I'll suggest it.

6) Can't say.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 11:43 AM
Mark, favorite death scene from Final Destination?

Don't really have one. It wasn't the death I was interested in. I was more interested in the story.

Bala82
07-15-2012, 11:43 AM
look like you avoid my question on page 18 :(.

I want to know when will scratcher come on android or are you still working on it ?

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 11:44 AM
Cc mark when will the next item naming contest be

Can't say. That's a collaborative effort between Community and Product. I'll bug the EP about it next week though.

jobadass
Didn't notice this thread until now.
2 Questions:

Any chance of getting a "block" feature in the forums? Trolls have just about taken over the CC side of the house and ignoring them just isn't working.

On a scale of 1 to 10, (ten being best chance) what are the chances of CC seeing a non-consumable, RP explosive?

Crime City Mark
look like you avoid my question on page 18 :(.

Just missed it. I'm not avoiding any questions on here. It's still being worked on.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 11:45 AM
Didn't notice this thread until now.
2 Questions:

Any chance of getting a "block" feature in the forums? Trolls have just about taken over the CC side of the house and ignoring them just isn't working.

On a scale of 1 to 10, (ten being best chance) what are the chances of CC seeing a non-consumable, RP explosive?

I'll see what I can do as far as a block / ignore feature.

No idea, sorry.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 11:46 AM
Okay, I'm headed out to get some lunch. Keep the questions coming. I'll get to them when I get back.

Remember, I'm not avoiding your questions. If you didn't get a response it's because I missed you, not because I didn't want to reply. I may not get to every question before I sack out, but I'll try.

Bala82
07-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Just missed it. I'm not avoiding any questions on here. It's still being worked on.

That's good :),

joaquim
07-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Don't really have one. It wasn't the death I was interested in. I was more interested in the story.

Favorite one is Billy Hitchcock. Favorite from the series Rory Peters from 2.
Let me think of another way to ask the question. Which death did you think was the most over-the-top?

Gaming Will
07-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Do you let employees have their phones in meetings so they can perform their hourly check in/open event item attempt?

chimera69
07-15-2012, 11:51 AM
There's been a ton of crap threads on the CC forum the past couple of months - my mafia's better than yours, people calling each other out, general game frustrations, etc. It's making it almost ridiculous to find the more game-pertinent topics. And I think a lot of new visitors to the forums must be turned off & rarely return (even some of the long-standing members have left because of it). Could CC (& MW, KA) have 4 sub forums instead of the current 3? 1 would be the official posts, 2nd would be "add me's", 3rd would be discussion of strategy/game specific questions, & 4th would be general discussion.

marebear
07-15-2012, 11:52 AM
Just missed it. I'm not avoiding any questions on here. It's still being worked on.Repost of earlier since mine was missed. Can we get something similar to the modern war battle points ranking in kingdom age? Are there plans for more buildings and maps? Why is there always an odd number of defense buildings (5). This does not bode well for my OCD for everything to be neat and organized.

Tissues
07-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Hmmm - let me have a go at Farming an answer from Mark...

Firstly i like to thank you Mark for taking the time to do this again..
Secondly to the community for making this happen..

1. So Mark - Can u ensure us the user's, weather the Leaderboard is checked for any cheating post Event & Prior to Prizes given out..?
It just seems the Leaderboard is unreal with the numbers opened with Chips/Shards in them using Gold.. Compared to players who have opened with Med option..
2. I understand in any business venture - you need to hustle back your initial investment before u can turn a profit but do aGree that GREE are taking it a little too drastic..

Babytway
07-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Is there anything more developing on the event that was going to feature leftover parts from previous events to trade up for some kind of item?

Dreno33
07-15-2012, 11:57 AM
CCM, did you receive my update PM on my mafia glitch, is that something you can do when the time comes? i don't if you looked at it

1. ABOVE REPLY-QUOTES = MISSED QUESTION: CCM, did you receive my update PM on my mafia glitch, is that something you can do when the time comes? i don't if you looked at it yet. I'm getting closer and haven't even gotten ONE email from Funzio...

2. I REALLY like the idea that G Wiz mentioned (shake phone to collect money buildings), i know you are aware of it now just letting you know its an amazing idea. sometimes I'm in a rush before i leave wifi and that would be awesome

3. When 2 defense buildings (MW) are next to each other, when clicked, it says it boosts the other defense building. Does that (1) increase the other defense building's defense against raids? Or does it (2) increase that defense building's defense number?
If (2), then hypothetically we should be able to create a long chain of defense buildings within range of one next to the other. With this chain, all building defense numbers would add together and affect every building within range of the total summed defense #, no?

4. How did your presentation go? Did your EP like it? anything they specifically liked or commented on, off the top of your head? We're all REALLY EXCITED!

hinofwars
07-15-2012, 12:01 PM
1. When will the new map be avilable?

2. How long have you play cc?

3. Do you spend real money on cc?

4. Where have you been (countries) and which is your favourate?

5. Have you married?

Ziva
07-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Mark, I'd like to know why the support staff have greatly differed in resolving issues for different players. For example, the Bodyguard Agency buildings. Many of my friends have been given a full refund of gold and some also were even refunded the cash they spent on upgrading them. Other players were refused any refund at all. I am one of the ones that didn't make the cut of the chosen ones who have been granted that request. I have pm'd you regarding this issue and you asked me for the ticket numbers for my request as well as those of two friends of mine who are a married couple; the wife was given an apology, a full refund of the gold, and all the cash spent on upgrading them, and the husband was refused this same request as was I. I sent you all three ticket numbers and I have not heard a thing from you since then even though I have pm'd you again asking what the status of this was. And of course neither I nor the husband have been given any refund of the gold or cash.

So I am a very dissatisfied consumer of this company. I would like a straight answer for once. Why are the support staff so unfairly inconsistent with their handling of identical requests from us? Is it possible to explain why some people have been granted a refund for the gold spent on the Bodyguard Agency buildings and upgrading cash while others have been refused?

Maybe 350 gold is no big deal to some, but I'm not able to afford to buy much gold as I'm totally and permanently disabled and I have a very limited fixed income, so it is a big deal to me!

Joie
07-15-2012, 12:20 PM
I'll try one more. Why were units taken fom some of he buildings, people who were upgrading to get to
a certain level for a unit, like a level 7 coliseum had that hp unit taken away .

Olly1
07-15-2012, 12:26 PM
Is the open rate of event boxes the same for all players?

Is the open rate based on a fixed percentage or are there other factors affecting it?

Giedrybe
07-15-2012, 12:26 PM
what is the effect of defense buildings in MW? They have parameter of defense - let's say 5 - what does it bring for defender who was 1000 defense coming from units.

Is it 1000+5?
1000 + 5% = 1050 in the area covered?

Big John
07-15-2012, 12:30 PM
How long do you get for lunch?

Fun
07-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Mostly Scotland.

Dafuq I'm from Scotland and my name is also mark :O

Olly1
07-15-2012, 12:49 PM
Looks at this. Pretty interesting take... www. Web address removed .com

You're not wanted here, thanks

Dreno33
07-15-2012, 12:56 PM
Looks at this. Pretty interesting take... www.franksdirtyhacking.com

NO ONE CLICK LINK! he's a spam. who knows what's in that link. he's posting on every thread. don't click it.

hinofwars
07-15-2012, 01:21 PM
Looks at this. Pretty interesting take... www.franksdirtyhacking.com

CC Mark, please ban this member!

enahs1
07-15-2012, 01:30 PM
My question is, can you ban these members?
http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?53313-bigtimeplayer1
http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?53316-dirtyhacking

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Favorite one is Billy Hitchcock. Favorite from the series Rory Peters from 2.
Let me think of another way to ask the question. Which death did you think was the most over-the-top?

Probably the last one. It felt really contrived.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Do you let employees have their phones in meetings so they can perform their hourly check in/open event item attempt?

Depends on the meeting.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 01:37 PM
There's been a ton of crap threads on the CC forum the past couple of months - my mafia's better than yours, people calling each other out, general game frustrations, etc. It's making it almost ridiculous to find the more game-pertinent topics. And I think a lot of new visitors to the forums must be turned off & rarely return (even some of the long-standing members have left because of it). Could CC (& MW, KA) have 4 sub forums instead of the current 3? 1 would be the official posts, 2nd would be "add me's", 3rd would be discussion of strategy/game specific questions, & 4th would be general discussion.

It's something I've considered.

bigflan
Hey cc mark will there be anything new and interesting this week in MW and the mw forum

Crime City Mark
Repost of earlier since mine was missed. Can we get something similar to the modern war battle points ranking in kingdom age? Are there plans for more buildings and maps? Why is there always an odd number of defense buildings (5). This does not bode well for my OCD for everything to be neat and organized.

Sorry, can't say.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Hmmm - let me have a go at Farming an answer from Mark...

Firstly i like to thank you Mark for taking the time to do this again..
Secondly to the community for making this happen..

1. So Mark - Can u ensure us the user's, weather the Leaderboard is checked for any cheating post Event & Prior to Prizes given out..?
It just seems the Leaderboard is unreal with the numbers opened with Chips/Shards in them using Gold.. Compared to players who have opened with Med option..
2. I understand in any business venture - you need to hustle back your initial investment before u can turn a profit but do aGree that GREE are taking it a little too drastic..

1) Yup, we check for cheating.

2) I'm not going to comment on that.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Is there anything more developing on the event that was going to feature leftover parts from previous events to trade up for some kind of item?

Can't say, sorry.