PDA

View Full Version : PVE right before a boss fight!!!

Automaine
07-14-2012, 04:27 PM
I've notice just before a boss fight when u r PVE and it is say u have to hit the enemy 4 times on the 4th hit on the enemy I am not getting cash from the enemy, right before the boss pops up. Has anyone else notice this???

Thunder Child
07-14-2012, 04:35 PM
@ Automaine

This has happened to a whole bunch of people, and there is already a thread about it:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37262-Boss-Event-Issue-Epic-boss-robbed-me-of-cash-and-possible-loot-unit.

If the Epic Boss is NOT already active, do NOT do anything critical in PvE or PvP, because you may never see the cash or unit reward. Instead, activate the Epic Boss by doing something unimportant, and then continue with what you were doing before.

If you think you lost a lot of cash or were denied a unit because of the Epic Boss event, send a ticket.

Poopenshire
07-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Have another thread devoted to this. lots of people seeing this.

Automaine
07-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Thanks 4 the info TC and Poop.
O by the way if I don't see a thread o the 1st page I really don't have the time to look, reason y u ask I work during the day and at night I'm chasing a 1 year old around, baby mom works at night , but I apologize for a new thread don't shot me in the pinky toe for it, LoL just a joke.