PDA

View Full Version : For CK

outbackhat
07-14-2012, 02:14 PM
Question, I run into a suprising number of your members who have no knowledge of forums benefits.
I would think it would make you a true strong mob if all them were persuaded to at least read a few times a week. No?

sister morphine
07-14-2012, 02:22 PM
I'm sure it would but people will do as they will. I certainly do my best to spread some of the invaluable knowledge discussed on this forum, whether it be to other Cold members or not.

CK has its own thing going on anyway.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-14-2012, 02:27 PM
We have our own forum for our CK members

outbackhat
07-14-2012, 02:31 PM
I'm sure it would but people will do as they will. I certainly do my best to spread some of the invaluable knowledge discussed on this forum, whether it be to other Cold members or not.

CK has its own thing going on anyway.

I just think it's comical when after I have hit them and we talk they have no idea how I was able to. They know nothing of forum and/or the war they signed up for when they gain a few more levels.

Paulio
07-14-2012, 02:41 PM
I just think it's comical when after I have hit them and we talk they have no idea how I was able to. They know nothing of forum and/or the war they signed up for when they gain a few more levels.

That's odd considering when we discuss the rules (for lack of better word) of membership, we clearly point out that we are in a war with the Indians.

Edit: There are many importers out there, so it's possible you're not talking to a legit member.

outbackhat
07-14-2012, 02:52 PM
They have CK before name. And seeing more and more of them, which I guess is kudos to you type thing. Just think reading the non smack talk posts here has been good for my game, and I think it would benefit the forum to have more people learn and contribute.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-14-2012, 02:58 PM
We All share the knowlage we have gained on the forum to our fellow members.

G Wiz
07-14-2012, 05:33 PM
Appreciate the concern outback.

Any real benefits in doing so though? Incase you haven't noticed, a lot of drama is perpetuated on forum. But CK is a private org. The way we handle things is more or less done inside.

outbackhat
07-15-2012, 02:52 AM
Appreciate the concern outback.

Any real benefits in doing so though? Incase you haven't noticed, a lot of drama is perpetuated on forum. .
BY participating in the silly smack talk on here in staed of in game, don't y'all help perpetuate the "drama"?
As far as the benefit, it is proven that the larger the pool of info taken in the better the decision derived will usally be. Therefore both your members and anyone else participating will be.