PDA

View Full Version : (CK) do you want to know QPR's angle?

Gaming Will
07-14-2012, 01:54 PM
It's a poll, I've got the goods and ready to deliver....

Is there a bounty on his head?

jobadass
07-14-2012, 01:59 PM
I wanna hear your angle on his angle

Gaming Will
07-14-2012, 02:02 PM
I wanna hear your angle on his angle

My angle... I didn't have one until he didn't fess up about his stats? Who really cares if your stats suck unless you call someone out without proof. Plus, if there's a bounty on his head why not cash in on it? I'm not his best bud and never vowed to keep his secrets.

jobadass
07-14-2012, 02:13 PM
My angle... I didn't have one until he didn't fess up about his stats? Who really cares if your stats suck unless you call someone out without proof. Plus, if there's a bounty on his head why not cash in on it? I'm not his best bud and never vowed to keep his secrets.Don't get all squirrelly on me Will, I was just taking an (obviously poor) attempt at humor:)

Nother note: why can't I see who voted for what?

Gaming Will
07-14-2012, 02:19 PM
Not sure why you can't see who voted, but here is what I see.

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/ccd31dfa.jpg

Nah, not getting squirrelly on ya. I thought it was funny, but others might want my motive. :p

I can't stand liars that's all.

upsman_17
07-14-2012, 02:19 PM
Please share, you can't tease like that if you know the goods. I've been looking for him so far I haven't found him yet though. :)

Gaming Will
07-14-2012, 02:20 PM
The pics Baronness put up are accurate guys, he's got 498 mafia right now. You all know his in game name for now.

jobadass
07-14-2012, 02:29 PM
Not sure why you can't see who voted, but here is what I see.

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/ccd31dfa.jpg

Nah, not getting squirrelly on ya. I thought it was funny, but others might want my motive. :p

I can't stand liars that's all.thanks good Will. Can see it's 5-1 as of now...wondering why Sasha doesn't want to hear.
Sup Sash?

Sasha54
07-14-2012, 03:05 PM
The reason I voted no is because
1) I don't know what the issue is with QPR or why a lot of you have issues with him other than you don't like his particular Footy club

2) I think the forum has turned to crap and these little fights are getting tedious

3) if some of you think he is a liar - well there are many others who are bigger liars, fakes, cheats, and general trouble-making trolls

Chester78
07-14-2012, 03:11 PM
1) I don't know what the issue is with QPR or why a lot of you have issues with him other than you don't like his particular Footy club

2) I think the forum has turned to crap and these little fights are getting tedious

3) if some of you think he is a liar - well there are many others who are bigger liars, fakes, cheats, and general trouble-making trolls

Hear hear!

upsman_17
07-14-2012, 03:20 PM

I hear what your saying Sasha, but QPR did start this whole mess by posting that thread that he beat the Baroness when it seems it was clearly a lie. He kinda brought this on himself. He preaches all this anti trolling hot air yet does the same stuff himself. I think that's what it comes down to, not what footy club he likes.

jobadass
07-14-2012, 03:34 PM

3) if some of you think he is a liar - well there are many others who are bigger liars, fakes, cheats, and general trouble-making trollsI don't disagree with much of any that you say and this is truth, but Q did call them out. (not the imposter QPR).

jobadass
07-14-2012, 03:36 PM
I hear what your saying Sasha, but QPR did start this whole mess by posting that thread that he beat the Baroness when it seems it was clearly a lie. He kinda brought this on himself. He preaches all this anti trolling hot air yet does the same stuff himself. I think that's what it comes down to, not what footy club he likes.I had a full 14 minutes to know that someone already said what I was thinking, yet I jumped the gun.
LOL

Sasha54
07-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Is it possible he called her out a bit too quickly and then couldn't get out of it or back down?

On another note - I have this guy stalking my hood and he made a huge deal that he had robbed "Sasha from the forum".....wtf
So when I asked who he was - he wouldn't tell me but said he was CK member and he only visits the forum occasionally.
I said he was a pussy because he doesn't have the CK in front of his name - he says he's an undercover agent and CK is far-reaching.......what an asswipe!

jobadass
07-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Is it possible he called her out a bit too quickly and then couldn't get out of it or back down?

On another note - I have this guy stalking my hood and he made a huge deal that he had robbed "Sasha from the forum".....wtf
So when I asked who he was - he wouldn't tell me but said he was CK member and he only visits the forum occasionally.
I said he was a pussy because he doesn't have the CK in front of his name - he says he's an undercover agent and CK is far-reaching.......what an asswipe!LOL If you weren't married...
What's his name and level?

Sasha54
07-14-2012, 04:16 PM
LOL If you weren't married...
What's his name and level?

Well I will take that as a compliment - I think.

Sent pm on the other...

Gaming Will
07-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Alright guys, I'm going for some drinks with friends. I will post pics of his angle when I return.

jobadass
07-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Alright guys, I'm going for some drinks with friends. I will post pics of his angle when I return.I hope you drink fast. Hate being left hanging.
Have fun Will

G Wiz
07-14-2012, 05:44 PM
Im interested in his angle.

While I don't hate the guy, however, I do not respect his behavior. As a man you need to becareful how you handle yourself.

This guy confessed that he was a coward by not fessing up. Like any coward, his pale skin, being exposed in the light will only benefit him.

So I'll be waiting :)

Maniaxe
07-14-2012, 06:17 PM
Once again I will ask that another option be added... "The I Don't Give a F*ck" vote would win in a major landslide.

Paulio
07-14-2012, 06:35 PM
he says he's an undercover agent and CK is far-reaching.......what an asswipe!

He's probably just an imposter. If u pm me his name and level I'll look into it. 10-1 he's full of shiet. If so, we will put the hurtin on him.

Boom
07-14-2012, 06:46 PM
All of this CK stuff has gone way too far... Thx gwiz