PDA

View Full Version : Why can I only rob some buildings once?

Populouspapa
07-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Is it as easy as that someone has already robbed the buildings once? Ive ran into alot of hoods that have the same two buildings/ same lvl but onle get one click.. Uf you rob, why switch building and not finish it?

Blue fire
07-14-2012, 12:29 PM
It means someone already robbed it already at least once.

outbackhat
07-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Two reasons, first on many buildings third hit is for $1 so me I never do 3. second whoever was there before you ran out of stamina.

Populouspapa
07-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Two reasons, first on many buildings third hit is for $1 so me I never do 3. second whoever was there before you ran out of stamina.

That would make sense if it was just one building, but been to many hoods that had for example two lvl 5 lofts but only robbed one time on each. When I rob, i do two hits on a building and then move on, not switching between them.

PawnXIIX
07-14-2012, 01:06 PM
That would make sense if it was just one building, but been to many hoods that had for example two lvl 5 lofts but only robbed one time on each. When I rob, i do two hits on a building and then move on, not switching between them.

That sounds like the person who tried to rob them wasn't powerful enough and just kept failing so they gave up.

I hit buildings 3 times only if they're high RP buildings. Ex. Warehouses, Clothing Stores. Not houses, that's just not worth it.

outbackhat
07-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Yup, apparently I did not get that from OP my mistake and only time I do a 1 hit is if hidden and ends up being chump change. I cherry pick,lol.