PDA

View Full Version : New CC Mob? The Sim Mob?

jobadass
07-14-2012, 11:56 AM
It's been an interesting afternoon playing CC.

Ran across a guy with "(Sin Mob)" after his name. Checked his wall posts and he had others with the same after their name. I didn't say anything to him, I just quietly left his hood. (after hitting his PT and RCs). You guys seen any Sin?

Got a message on my wall from someone I've never dealt with calling me to Rat-catching duty. "OK" I said, "I'll look for him". Found him and sure enough he was a 499 loaded with RP items. Only had a few crappy bldgs ready for harvest so I farmed him and beat him up to waste some of his Defense explosives. Should have left a in memory of Burn message, but I wasn't thinking at the time. The fella that recruited me asked me if I hit him, which I affirmed and he told me CK was after him and had trouble finding him. I'm not here to do CK's dirty work, but you're welcome;)

While refreshing my rival list looking for Rats, I found "I". He is a 499er, but I wouldn't say rat. He obviously is not doing TL missions as he's only fought like 4,400 fights. I can't understand why he is hiding though, as he the most powerful person on our level (146) that I have seen in recent weeks. Also, if he continues to spend gold like he is, he might actually turn out to be pretty strong even for the higher levels. He is at 80/80 right now.

Just some interesting observations from today. Thanks

PawnXIIX
07-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Congrats on 1,200 posts.

Is it Sin or Sim? Title said sim but the guys name is sin mob.

jobadass
07-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Sin. Sorry, won't let me edit thread title.

PawnXIIX
07-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Pretty sure if you go advanced mode it will let you edit the title, I know i've done it before.

jobadass
07-15-2012, 08:25 PM
Bump.........

G Wiz
07-15-2012, 08:29 PM
Interesting addon for this:

A lot of cheaters we turned away/shunned, have been talking about hitting us because we think they are too good for them etc. Received a lot of hate PM's as well.

Wouldnt be surprised to see this being the planting of that seed.

EDIT: Wow, I frigged that up. It should be "they think we are too good for them"

jobadass
07-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Interesting addon for this:

A lot of cheaters we turned away/shunned, have been talking about hitting us because we think they are too good for them etc. Received a lot of hate PM's as well.

Wouldnt be surprised to see this being the planting of that seed.I'll check for signs of cheating but I think they are oblivious to other gangs. Good point whizzer

Maniaxe
07-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Ohh are we doing bumps?

Anyways No Sin Mob that I have seen. I have (CN) Cosa Nostra or some crap name at my level (102), makes me think of Coka Nostra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_j-PqoiAv8 but I don't think they roll that hard.

The sad truth is that CK was the first to coin the name tag as a form of representation. Everyone else is imitating except Indians which are the OG. While I don't really like CK for various reasons I respect them and keep the peace. Every other little no name gang is just imitating Indians or CK in one way or an other, and their gonna find you when the waters get deep.

jobadass
07-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Since they have those stupid Yankee hats on their heads, I already hate em. Doesn't help with the gay music about smokin crack and cops