PDA

View Full Version : "The REALly Weak" QPR

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-14-2012, 10:13 AM
***NO THREAD DERAILMENT STAY ON TOPIC***

For those unaware some history. QPR called out CK and me specifically saying he had been spanking me see thread here

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37238-Spanking-ck-hard-today&highlight=Spanking

But as it turns out He is a Trolling Liar with Weak Stats!

1. I've been on level 123 for over a week.
2. I have been robbed by 1 person in last 2 days and it was Not QPR
3. The REAL QPR is on level 120
4. With more than HALF my stats

But for anyone who trolls dribble as much as Payam he deserves a "The Real" thread.
Welcome to Alx the default game name or The Real QPR

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/QPR-1.jpg

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-14-2012, 10:16 AM
Exhibit B within 15 min of being exposed...AVATAR change. I'm sure name change is next per instruction by SexKitteh
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/QPRnewAvatar.jpg

Exhibit C within 15 min of exposeure cleared wall history
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/QPRnewWall.jpg[/QUOTE]

Philo Beddoe
07-14-2012, 10:23 AM
good job baroness, I am still looking for him. havent found him.. yet.

QPR
07-14-2012, 10:23 AM
Exhibit c

Your chatting bs

QPR
07-14-2012, 10:24 AM
good job baroness, I am still looking for him. havent found him.. yet.

Level upto 152 your see me there

In game name is qpr

See you soon

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-14-2012, 10:31 AM

In game name is qpr

See you soon

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just proved the point....Again!

Assuming you were on level 152 (your not) I am on 120s so how exactly did you rob me a day ago? You leveled up 30 levels in 1 day huh? You are such a terrible liar.

Trust me "mate" you need to just admit you lied as I am smarter than you and will continue to mind ##### your small brain.

Gaming Will
07-14-2012, 10:34 AM
Alright QPR, I've waited for you long enough to fess up. So out comes the truth...

This is you as Baroness says. You have always been a proud 499'er. We mobbed up a month or so ago, when I did not know we were already in Mafia. You PM'ed me to add you. When I looked in my mafia, you were already there. Here is your wall proving it.

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/40f2999d.jpg

Careful here buddy or I lay out everything.

You have NEVER had a HL account that you have spoken of on the forum. Speak the truth, fess up.

QPR
07-14-2012, 10:34 AM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just proved the point....Again!

Assuming you were on level 152 (your not) I am on 120s so how exactly did you rob me a day ago? You leveled up 30 levels in 1 day huh? You are such a terrible liar.

Trust me "mate" you need to just admit you lied as I am smarter than you and will continue to mind ##### your small brain.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Insert busted pic here....

i need muney
07-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Dun dun duuuuuuuuun!

G Wiz
07-14-2012, 10:53 AM
I am now on lvl 120. Will be looking

Philo Beddoe
07-14-2012, 10:55 AM

In game name is qpr

See you soon

just admit it u liar. EVERYONE knows you're lying. I trust anything will says over you anyday. what bs is next? this begs the question, why did u even start this to begin with?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-14-2012, 11:02 AM
Dun dun duuuuuuuuun!

As if more were needed (this guy is dun dun duuuun)

Yesterday he had his 2 accounts on display in signature...Today GONE

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/QPRproof.png

His second account is a lower level even weaker camper account!

jmeijer
07-14-2012, 11:07 AM
Please QPR, level up to 127 so I can attack the **** out of you.

G Wiz
07-14-2012, 11:09 AM
This qpr quy quacks like a duck...

Now he's walking like a duck...

Speaks like a duck...

hmmm now if only I could add these together in some complicated formula...

Luciferianism
07-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Ahahaha, Gaming Will totally called him out. So QPR is a weak as hell pathetic 499er at level 120 and his name is Alex (yeah your censoring was very ineffective).

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Ahahaha, Gaming Will totally called him out. So QPR is a weak as hell pathetic 499er at level 120 and his name is Alex (yeah your censoring was very ineffective).

Plum bumpin this thread. You know what's up.

doinkent
07-15-2012, 08:51 PM
ck= bunch of cheats

G Wiz
07-15-2012, 09:11 PM
ck= bunch of cheatsIs that how it works? I thought it was y= mx + C

*doink*

doinkent
07-15-2012, 09:13 PM
Is that how it works? I thought it was y= mx + C

*doink*\
you know its true

G Wiz
07-15-2012, 09:16 PM
\
you know its trueIt's so true I filed your accusation in our file cabinet. Your number? 2,001.

Now serving No. 0

doinkent
07-15-2012, 09:20 PM
deny it all you want mate, anyone with half a brain knows it

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-15-2012, 09:20 PM
\
you know its true

I see you on here a lot all of a sudden. Getting smacked some by CK? I can call off the dogs for you.
Just say the words I'm a little *****

Chester78
07-15-2012, 09:21 PM
ck= bunch of cheats

Doinkent (really, that's your name?), CK was incredibly kind and generous to me with no benefit to themselves. Please don't jump to conclusions.

Chester78
07-15-2012, 09:23 PM
deny it all you want mate, anyone with half a brain knows it

I had an MRI recently...I have an entire brain!!!! Crazy, I know.

doinkent
07-15-2012, 09:26 PM
I see you on here a lot all of a sudden. Getting smacked some by CK? I can call off the dogs for you.
Just say the words I'm a little *****

no ck on my level is stronger than me that i have seen. and even if i wasbeing attacked i really dont give a ****, its a game, i dont take it serious as you people do

Doinkent (really, that's your name?), CK was incredibly kind and generous to me with no benefit to themselves. Please don't jump to conclusions.

lol kind and generous on a game? its very obvious most of their members cheat. ive said before i dont really care what they do but its kind of obvious

doinkent
07-15-2012, 09:28 PM
I had an MRI recently...I have an entire brain!!!! Crazy, I know.

please dont try and be funny

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-15-2012, 09:30 PM
1. Clearly you care or you would stfu and quit ot my thread
2. Pics or it diddnt happen as nudie says.

I post my evidence when I call out others, example see what this thread is actually about!

Chester78
07-15-2012, 09:32 PM
please dont try and be funny

Sorry, I can't help it. It's a defense mechanism.

doinkent
07-15-2012, 09:34 PM

I post my evidence when I call out others, example see what this thread is actually about!

no i dont care, just people are dumb on here and think you guys are legit

G Wiz
07-15-2012, 09:42 PM
no i dont care, just people are dumb on here and think you guys are legitTell ya what, how about you go make a facebook group and go try n raise awareness about something you don't care about?

The department of redundancy department...Swifty knows about it.

doinkent
07-15-2012, 09:46 PM
Tell ya what, how about you go make a facebook group and go try n raise awareness about something you don't care about?

The department of redundancy department...Swifty knows about it.

did you see that post about you yesterday? basically telling us how you cheat?

G Wiz
07-15-2012, 10:03 PM
did you see that post about you yesterday? basically telling us how you cheat?LoL and you say these nice people here are people with half a brain and are easily fooled? That's what happens when you point fingers...you always have 4 pointing back at you.

Bro you lose man, I'm done with ya.

But I still wish you all the best.

doinkent
07-15-2012, 10:10 PM
LoL and you say these nice people here are people with half a brain and are easily fooled? That's what happens when you point fingers...you always have 4 pointing back at you.

Bro you lose man, I'm done with ya.

But I still wish you all the best.

that is not the basis of my accusations. its just a good example. i believe it because i have had suspicions about you before that.

lol at "forgetting" to take a pic of your 100mil "scratcher prize"...

and im not here to "win" or "lose", just telling you we are not all dumb

Chester78
07-15-2012, 10:11 PM
that is not the basis of my accusations. its just a good example. i believe it because i have had suspicions about you before that.

lol at "forgetting" to take a pic of your 100mil "scratcher prize"...

and im not here to "win" or "lose", just telling you we are not all dumb

Am I dumb? Please, implore me.

doinkent
07-15-2012, 10:12 PM
Am I dumb? Please, implore me.

i dont even know you and i have never seen you before this thread

_dan_
07-15-2012, 10:18 PM
Hey guys, this is not Old McDonald's farm.

Chester78
07-15-2012, 10:20 PM
OK. Hi, my name is Chelsea. Nice to meet you. I don't choose sides, never have, though I have a certain distaste for those who call me dumb. Nice to meet you.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-15-2012, 10:22 PM
i dont even know you and i have never seen you before this thread

All I want to know is who is kent and why are you doin him?

Second Comming
07-15-2012, 10:23 PM
Is that how it works? I thought it was y= mx + C

*doink*

lmao

Anyway...

Nice find/Name/'and'Shame

doinkent
07-15-2012, 10:31 PM
OK. Hi, my name is Chelsea. Nice to meet you. I don't choose sides, never have, though I have a certain distaste for those who call me dumb. Nice to meet you.

ok i dont want a big sh!tstorm so im gona stop after this post. i think theyre cheats, you dont. thats fine. but in my opinion its very obvious. just because they helped you on a game it doesnt mean they dont cheat. but thats your opinion and you can believe what you want.

Paulio
07-15-2012, 10:37 PM
Your first thread ever...

this forum is full of whingers
i signed up 2 weeks ago and all i see is people having a cry all the time. nobody is forcing you to play the game, nobody cares if youre gona quit. just enjoy the game for what it is, if you dont like it nobody cares. i agree its a rip off for some of the things but you all need to stop overreacting. nobody is forcing you to use real money. get over it. makes me laugh how much you all get so angry over a little game.

But wait, there's more ...your second the last thread ...

lol at this forum
what would be the point of gold if it wasnt an advantage? and what would be the point of an advantage if anybody could get it easily? of course if you spend money youll have an advantage. i agree the prices for gold are way over the top but seriously if you dont like the game dont play. simple, no? stop whinging about anything and everything you sooks

You sure do a lot of whining for someone who complains about whining

doinkent
07-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Your first thread ever...

this forum is full of whingers
i signed up 2 weeks ago and all i see is people having a cry all the time. nobody is forcing you to play the game, nobody cares if youre gona quit. just enjoy the game for what it is, if you dont like it nobody cares. i agree its a rip off for some of the things but you all need to stop overreacting. nobody is forcing you to use real money. get over it. makes me laugh how much you all get so angry over a little game.

But wait, there's more ...

so you suck ck cock aswell do you?

Paulio
07-15-2012, 10:42 PM
so you suck ck cock aswell do you?

You're a classy guy

doinkent
07-15-2012, 10:43 PM
You're a classy guythanks boss

doinkent
07-15-2012, 11:21 PM
you just edited your above post...you really call this whining? i suggest you look up the definition. im just stating opinion here mate

Paulio
07-15-2012, 11:35 PM
you just edited your above post...you really call this whining? i suggest you look up the definition. im just stating opinion here mate

No, I call it b itching

doinkent
07-15-2012, 11:39 PM
No, I call it b itching

its the same thing, and again its off the mark. youre trying a bit too hard mate and its not working for you. i think you should just exit this thread and pretend you were never here

Paulio
07-15-2012, 11:58 PM
its the same thing, and again its off the mark. youre trying a bit too hard mate and its not working for you. i think you should just exit this thread and pretend you were never here

Nah man, it's pretty spot on. 90% of your posts are you b itching or crying about something and making generalizations about groups of players. You claim that others take this game too seriously, like you're so much better. If so, why do you even bother posting on this forum? Just like the advice you gave in the above quoted posts, nobody is forcing you to play the game, much less forcing you to read the forums.

I'll take your advice by exiting this thread, as I have become party to your OT. I hope you take my advice, which is to just leave this forum because "nobody cares."

QPR
07-16-2012, 01:12 AM
\
you know its true

They all run jailbroken devices, have various in house hacks not even the web know about,

Did anyone ever wonder why do they do all their communicating via gmail?

The above are facts and that comes from the mouth of a ck member.

Now gwiz is thr biggest cheat of all, level 3 nc at 120. Get out of here.....not only that when he last got nabbed cheating they reset his account

Bunch of cheats the lot of them

doinkent
07-16-2012, 01:14 AM
if youre in some sort of crew, youre asking to be generalized. plain and simple. and i dont take the game seriously, i started to post on this forum to learn about the game. what i got myself into was a bunch of whinging little children, complaining about everything.

i made a thread yesterday asking if people were happy with the drop rates of samurai crates. i asked because there were no threads praising funzio for upping the rates, its only when people cant get them they seem to complain. funny that isnt it? maybe if you read my posts on the context of how they were said, eg. other threads on the same day, which thread theyre in etc you would probably agree with me on most things.

i dont need anybody to care about me, which is why when i leave im not going to be an attention whore and let everyone know im leaving. i obviously dont care about what people think of me on this forum otherwise id just be nice to everybody

doinkent
07-16-2012, 01:15 AM
They all run jailbroken devices, have various in house hacks not even the web know about,

Now gwiz is thr biggest cheat of all, level 3 nc at 120. Get out of here.....not only that when he last got nabbed cheating they reset his account

finally someone that knows where im coming from

QPR
07-16-2012, 01:15 AM

Incorrect.

You post pictures claiming them to be evidence even when they quite clearly are not

PawnXIIX
07-16-2012, 01:44 AM
Why do you guys keep taking shots at each other...I just don't get it O.o

I never expect everyone to be civil some of the time but that doesn't mean you need to be hostile all the time.

QPR
07-16-2012, 02:01 AM
Why do you guys keep taking shots at each other...I just don't get it O.o

I never expect everyone to be civil some of the time but that doesn't mean you need to be hostile all the time.

Nobody likes cheats and the way these mugs flaunt themselves

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 02:03 AM
Why do you guys keep taking shots at each other....

Weak small minded losers have lots of hostility built up over losing at life. CK is about being a winner in life and this game.

Also, just an FYI jail broken devices aren't the hallmark of cheating rather for those who want to customize their iOS experience. In addition you can't jailbreak newer devices only older ones. I use my iPad HD for CC so it is impossible to "jailbreak" currently so im limited to apple products only.

QPR
07-16-2012, 02:06 AM
Weak small minded losers have lots of hostility built up over losing at life. CK is about being a winner in life and this game.

Also, just an FYI jail broken devices aren't the hallmark of cheating rather for those who want to customize their iOS experience. In addition you can't jailbreak newer devices only older ones. I use my iPad HD for CC so it is impossible to "jailbreak" currently so im limited to apple products only.

Complete and utter bs as usual

Would you like me to link you.

Don't take the people in this forum for fools

Second Comming
07-16-2012, 02:12 AM
If it was not for people 'jail breaking' their IOS's (that only invalidates any insurance policy one might have or want) we for starters would not know half the stuff that we know about this game (loot drop rates and locations for example).

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 02:15 AM
Complete and utter bs as usual

Would you like me to link you.

Don't take the people in this forum for fools

? Link me?

SevenO9
07-16-2012, 03:03 AM
Now gwiz is thr biggest cheat of all, level 3 nc at 120. Get out of here.....

If thats an indication of cheating, I am a cheat as well. Please punish me Funzio!

QPR
07-16-2012, 03:18 AM
If thats an indication of cheating, I am a cheat as well. Please punish me Funzio!

Rather selective aren't you?

joaquim
07-16-2012, 10:39 AM
QPR just shut up. You're making yourself look like an idiot.

BaronessKiller
07-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Do you like my new avatar OP?

QPR
07-16-2012, 10:54 AM
QPR just shut up. You're making yourself look like an idiot.

Oh dear......

Joe Brown1
07-16-2012, 11:04 AM

Sorry but gotta call out your version of the facts as G Wiz has always been straight up with me and I was active when he got reset. Search the forums - G Wiz was getting an abnormal drop rate for DDs and posted it on the forum questioning whether this was normal. If you are cheating you usually don't call attention to it - repeatedly. He then got shafted when they reset his account and he had to start over. If someone is cheating - fine call them out (god knows there are enough of them out there), but don't distort the facts to label someone a cheater.

Swearengen
07-16-2012, 11:08 AM
"Now gwiz is thr biggest cheat of all, level 3 nc at 120. Get out of here"

- WTF, I just ran across a legit looking 110 lvl player with two lvl 3 NC's. I am well on my way to having 1 or both of my NC's lvl 3 before lvl 120...

G Wiz
07-16-2012, 11:09 AM
Sorry but gotta call out your version of the facts as G Wiz has always been straight up with me and I was active when he got reset. Search the forums - G Wiz was getting an abnormal drop rate for DDs and posted it on the forum questioning whether this was normal. If you are cheating you usually don't call attention to it - repeatedly. He then got shafted when they reset his account and he had to start over. If someone is cheating - fine call them out (god knows there are enough of them out there), but don't distort the facts to label someone a cheater.Honestly my friend, I thank you for that.

This has obviously become a slander-thon and it is why I stopped posting in here. Just glad to know that there are still good people around.

QPR
07-16-2012, 11:10 AM
Sorry but gotta call out your version of the facts as G Wiz has always been straight up with me and I was active when he got reset. Search the forums - G Wiz was getting an abnormal drop rate for DDs and posted it on the forum questioning whether this was normal. If you are cheating you usually don't call attention to it - repeatedly. He then got shafted when they reset his account and he had to start over. If someone is cheating - fine call them out (god knows there are enough of them out there), but don't distort the facts to label someone a cheater.

My info regarding the glitch I was referencing that CK have been using has been passed over to support. I sincerly hope it is patched asap and those , - GWIZ, Baroness etc are all reset again. As I understand it this being used exclusively by CK.

My facts are straight and I can't post the glitch on here for obvious reasons.

QPR
07-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Let's be clear here this is nothing to do with him having NC's.

sexkitteh
07-16-2012, 11:25 AM
This is lame...

Dreno33
07-16-2012, 11:33 AM
2. I have been robbed by 1 person in last 2 days and it was Not QPR

does this mean you lied as well?

sexkitteh
07-16-2012, 11:35 AM

There are 2 F's in her name... your point is invalid sir!

BaronessKiller
07-16-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm with G Wiz you need to stop posting.

In the time frame from the time you getting resetted to just before the economy event, you had managed to accumulate such a high amount iph in record time plus the amount of DD you had farmed after the reset on a low level just after the DD drop got nerfed is very suspicious.

As soon as you received the economy event gun you tried to hide the fact of the suspicious behavior by trying to level up fast.

I know that gree know there are some cheats that can never be fixed or detected so the only solution at gree is to sweep it under the rug as more people know about it the less people will spend real money.

Now you acting innocent or having a lvl 3 NC don't mean you're innocent just your a clever cheater, but the thing that bugs real players is posting lame excuses.

First you say you're so on in that you remember to do a silly method by reinstalling the game for every purchase of a scratchcard LOL.
But when you receive the elusive 6 cash icon scratchcard you forget to take a pic but you don't forget to reinstall the game after each scratch card buy.
Then you make out because your cheat is undetectable, you make a new thread on you flaunting you won a scratchcard 6.

Now why didn't you share this method to your CK members before advertising on the forum??
Why didn't you use this method of reinstalling the game every time you opened an event box, seem logical.

Sorry G Wiz not flaming you.
Leave the forum as having a lvl 3 NC is not cheating but the way you did it is.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm with G Wiz you need to stop posting.

wow I'm famous! Yeah! QPR is this the best you can do?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 12:13 PM

Diddnt follow I'm glad to answer any questions though

QPR
07-16-2012, 12:14 PM
wow I'm famous! Yeah! QPR is this the best you can do?

Nothing to do with me, nice try.

Looks to me like others have found you lot out....

Dreno33
07-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Diddnt follow I'm glad to answer any questions though

u said in OP you have only been robbed once in 2 days (not by QPR). then told QPR "how did you rob me if you're lvl 150 already?"

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 12:25 PM
u said in OP you have only been robbed once in 2 days (not by QPR). then told QPR "how did you rob me if you're lvl 150 already?"

Still not sure how that isn't clear. I was attacked/robbed by the same person twice prior to his post (unsuccessfully btw).

So in my exposing the lie I was quoting him saying he robbed me all the while he was claiming to be 30 levels higher.

Does that make sense?

Dreno33
07-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Still not sure how that isn't clear. I was attacked/robbed by the same person twice prior to his post (unsuccessfully btw).

So in my exposing the lie I was quoting him saying he robbed me all the while he was claiming to be 30 levels higher.

Does that make sense?

so you're saying he didnt even attempt to rob you? and that he said he did? i read it as you said you weren't robbed by him. then asked him how he did rob you but now is already lvl 150.

G Wiz
07-16-2012, 12:42 PM
so you're saying he didnt even attempt to rob you? and that he said he did? i read it as you said you weren't robbed by him. then asked him how he did rob you but now is already lvl 150.I think when Baroness says "I am on 120s so how exactly did you rob me a day ago? You leveled up 30 levels in 1 day huh? You are such a terrible liar", she says that almost as an allibi...because she is in the 120's, poking holes in his argument if you will. I think you read it as a curious question, like a "how did you do that?!" kind of way.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 03:15 PM
Thx G for helping me explain. On a lighter note my doppelgänger is a top notch troll!
They are even keeping up w my avatar changes. Impressive they found those pics!

QPR
07-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Thx G for helping me explain. On a lighter note my doppelgänger is a top notch troll!
They are even keeping up w my avatar changes. Impressive they found those pics!

Ain't that cute.

Dillinja
07-16-2012, 05:01 PM
Did I miss the 9pm BST expose???

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Ladies and gentleman its BullShi Time

Zendfrim
07-16-2012, 06:32 PM

Bunch of cheats the lot of themI will have a level 7 nightclub soon and I am lower level than him. I DARE you to report me. I have never cheated a day in this stupid game. Banning me would only be a blessing because then I would have more real cash.

Cold owns you.

Dreno33
07-16-2012, 06:35 PM

why did you become such a prick QPR? you were a pretty cool guy when you first joined

Paulio
07-16-2012, 08:55 PM
why did you become such a prick QPR? you were a pretty cool guy when you first joined

Good question, but I don't ever remember him being anything but an ... Well, you know what I mean.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Feel sorry for him. He was owned by a girl and got busted being a liar. He is a weak man w weak stats.

Man up you floppy.......