PDA

View Full Version : NVB+FBI Shield vs. Full Combat Gear

Carlos,
07-14-2012, 08:10 AM
Which one would be better in the long run? I hear money becomes worthless as you progress through the game, so I'm thinking of just getting the shields with a combination of NVB's for the attack points.

Or would the combat gear be better?

Thoughts?

vitus79
07-14-2012, 08:16 AM
go for it, with 500 shields the FCG will give u only 3 more to defense, still only 1 to attack. those are the last respect items im going to max out

Plux
07-14-2012, 08:16 AM
FBI shields are actually quite useful, so if you buy one every so often while focussing on your income building then I'd save your respect points and do that. Top up your Att and Def later with the various end respect items but the FBI shield is a good defensive cash item but spend wisely and carefully.

i need muney
07-14-2012, 09:12 AM
FCG in in last place.

Dreno33
07-14-2012, 09:19 AM
what lvl is the FBI unlocked again? i forgot already since i started my camper

kaz
07-14-2012, 09:42 AM
what lvl is the FBI unlocked again? i forgot already since i started my camper
Level 112.

enahs1
07-14-2012, 09:46 AM
Should I farm uwv and slows replace them with FBI shields?

Little Tony
07-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Carlos, curious what your income per hour is to consider starting to purchase the FBI shields ? Thanks.

Carlos,
07-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Carlos, curious what your income per hour is to consider starting to purchase the FBI shields ? Thanks.

iph:173k. Also, I'm 6 mill away from having enough for a level 2 upgrade on my nightclub.

I'm not in the best shape for it now but I see myself being able to do it in the near future

Dr Girlfriend
07-14-2012, 01:02 PM

I agree with this strategy, but I haven't even started buying FBI shield yet even though my income level is pushing $1M/hour. The reason? Defense buildings give me much more bang for my buck. I maxed out gattling turrets, and upgraded them to level 2, and now I'm buying missile turrets - 47 defense for $500K. Better value than shields.

My goal is to get my 8 and/or 12 hour buildings up to the point where they're earning more than $1.5M per collection, and then start buying shields with that money once or twice a day rather than using previously banked money.

Carlos,
07-14-2012, 01:13 PM
I agree with this strategy, but I haven't even started buying FBI shield yet even though my income level is pushing $1M/hour. The reason? Defense buildings give me much more bang for my buck. I maxed out gattling turrets, and upgraded them to level 2, and now I'm buying missile turrets - 47 defense for $500K. Better value than shields.

My goal is to get my 8 and/or 12 hour buildings up to the point where they're earning more than $1.5M per collection, and then start buying shields with that money once or twice a day rather than using previously banked money.

wow I had forgotten about the turrets. This sounds great, I'm definitely gonna focus on turrets before shields :D

RijilV
07-14-2012, 01:25 PM
Defense is largely overrated unless you're talking about gold items, in particular once you get into the higher levels.

In terms of RP, NVB are a better deal - going FC would be an additional 225,000 RP for only 500 AT. You'd be better off spending that on the other top tier RP items which will actually give you some AT gain.

Also farming UWV is a good way to push out having to make a choice about which armour to buy and they have a decent def.

Little Tony
07-14-2012, 02:33 PM
Carlos and Dr. Girlfriend, thanks for your responses. Currently adding Gatling Turets and starting to plan ahead.

richard118
07-15-2012, 04:04 AM
Or why not farm better defense items at the black market, such as the pads or mech suit? This would be a free option.

Dreno33
07-15-2012, 12:57 PM
Looks at this. Pretty interesting take... www.franksdirtyhacking.com

NO ONE CLICK LINK! he's a spam. who knows what's in that link. he's posting on every thread. don't click it.