PDA

View Full Version : Spam Bot Sending Emails to Support?

PawnXIIX
07-14-2012, 04:14 AM
Has anyone else been looking through their emails only to realize they unwittingly send funzio a support ticket with a "inappropriate" subject?

I'm not sure how somebody sent it but I just looked through my emails and I recieved a reply that Funzio recieved a support ticket from me with a hashtag and the subject of it was an advertisement for implants.

Can anybody else look through their emails and confirm if they had anything like this happen?

There was a email from my account, to my account and funzio... O.o

CCM or CJ if either of you want to pass on a number to support, it is ticket #156384

Babytway
07-14-2012, 08:00 AM
i haven't seen anythng in my email. but sounds like you got an email virus or someone is screwing with you.

Carlos,
07-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Change your email password

iz360
07-14-2012, 09:57 AM
i had the same thing happen, changed my password all seems fine now.

outbackhat
07-14-2012, 02:45 PM
None in my email. Sound like password or you got a bug.

jobadass
07-14-2012, 04:11 PM
I have three email accounts on my phone. One of them decided to send penis enlargement ads to the other two. nice.

PawnXIIX
07-14-2012, 07:52 PM
I have three email accounts on my phone. One of them decided to send penis enlargement ads to the other two. nice.

That's the kind of thing I mean. And it's not even my normal email account it's just some email account that I use for anything that will just send spam so...not like it's really important. I just don't want support to think it's me ._.

Also I just read on the site that they had some issues with a security breach so...they probably just got into the site somebody and "borrowed" it...although they only sent an email to funzio.

Geez these guys must really hate them :P