PDA

View Full Version : Scratchers coming soon?

Neonjoe
07-13-2012, 10:45 PM
The scratcher is a simple popup with 3 squares x 2 squares (6 total). There are six overall icons: cash, respect, melee, gun, armor, vehicle. One of the six icons will be in each box. The rewards a player gets from the scratcher will depend on how many of certain icons are showing in the 6 boxes.

We give the you the best reward out of the rewards they won. In the case where they have tied rewards (I.E. 3 respect + 3 cash, or 2 melee + 2 gun + 2 armor) we will randomly choose one. So the more of one icon a player gets within a single scratcher, the greater the reward is.

Reward categories can enter an “bonus/limited time” state for a limited time. This means that another set of items should be shown, typically better items. The payout odds table should show the limited items and the timer as well.

Players will get one free scratcher a day. The new scratcher will be given to them the first time they login after midnight. After completing that scratcher, players should be prompted to buy a new scratcher. If they decline that, they can purchase more scratchers in the store.

Players will be able to purchase scratch tickets in the store under the Special tab. For now we will be issuing 1 type of ticket, although we may offer more types at different prices. You may only have 1 scratcher at a time.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Any update on how long Android users will be waiting for scratchers for CC?

When Android gets scratchers, can we expect to get a stockpile equal to the number of scratchers IOS users have already gotten for free?

Nope, sorry.

Probably not.

Okay this was posted on June 18th. That means by my calculations, android players have missed out on at least 26 free scratchers so far if that's the day they started. Can any IOS player confirm the date the scratchers started?

Please all android players come together with me on this one.... When the scratchers come out for andriod, don't WOOHOO and just go about your way. Consistently pressure the developers to give us a stockpile of scratchers equal to the number we have currently missed out on. I am going to update this post frequently with the number of scratchers we have been denied so far. Don't just settle for getting them late, demand fair and equal treatment by us receiving a stockpile equal to what IOS players have gotten.

JULY 27 ANDROID IS BEHIND 36 FREE SCRATCHERS estimated number until I can get a confirmation on the exact start date of scratchers. Just going off of Maniaxe's post of his results from his first 33 free scratchers on this date.

First scratcher received on android July 19th

balax
07-13-2012, 11:09 PM
You are right, i have said exactly the same things many times but believe this is not going to happen.
Nobody cares and be sure that Mark is not going to answer and even if he does he 'll say something like:
there will be an announcment when time comes
or
we are working on this

The problem is not that we don't have the scratchers yet
the problem is that we have to get as many free scratchers as IOS players have already got

keep this thread alive

G Wiz
07-13-2012, 11:22 PM
I agree with the frustrations, but that is relative to time. One cannot come up as a newcomer (android) and expect to have all that ios has had. Ios was the first, so no matter what, android will always be playing catch-up.

I'm sure the codes are being worked on nonetheless.

Neonjoe
07-13-2012, 11:28 PM
I'm not asking for all that ios had before Android came on the scene. I'm asking for something that was introduced after Android was on the scene that we have not been privy to.

For a bad analogy, look at it like getting freed from slavery, but getting thrown right in to segregation. The latter is only a small improvent over the former, and neither is something anyone wants to be suggested to.

The beginning of the CC civil rights movement! I have a dream!

Edit: How long until we see the first Android president?

NV555
07-13-2012, 11:43 PM
I think it would make my game play more interesting.

Does it have something to do with google?

G Wiz
07-13-2012, 11:58 PM
Well look how long it took to get things on IOS when there was only that! It's a good catchphrase really...

Gree! Delivering products before creation since 2015

NTM
07-14-2012, 12:41 AM
i got account on Iphone and got the free scracther i'm lvl 34 and no one can hit me... i dont pu money on this account.. look at what i win :

A good Price i got on Iphone (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36006-android-and-scratchers&p=316018#post316018)

we miss many power and money.. if Android player can have 26 box that fair but i know the game now... we can dream... ios are more strong than android and for free..

G wiz u take 100 millions not bad...

QPR
07-14-2012, 01:54 AM
Buy an iPhone and stop biatching

bugsy78
07-14-2012, 02:24 AM
I agree with the frustrations, but that is relative to time. One cannot come up as a newcomer (android) and expect to have all that ios has had. Ios was the first, so no matter what, android will always be playing catch-up.

I'm sure the codes are being worked on nonetheless.

True, but then they have to separate the playingfield and not create secondclass players. Release new stuff for both platforms or dont release it at all.

SevenO9
07-14-2012, 02:33 AM
^^ this. I am on iOS but understand the frustration. Comming as a newcomer to the game can't mean you have different rules. A football (soccer for you guys on the other side of the pond) team which relegated for prime league still is allowed to play with 11 players like all the teams being there for ages. They might have weaker individual players, less funding, less supporter, bla bla. But as they play the same league the same rules apply.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-14-2012, 02:34 AM
Android has items and promo that iOS does not. Should I demand the diamond gold nuckles that I get smacked with by android users?

Trust me that item is much more powerful than any scratcher

NTM
07-14-2012, 02:43 AM

hey man u got a brain or not ?

read before talk, i got an Iphone for sure.. that for Noob like u but i got one. and i got a prize too from scracther 300/200 stats for FREE...

this guy are a joke not possible.. he like report and BAN people, in 1914/1918 i'm sure u got family from SS not possible !

anyway stop to talk about me, if u have any problem i'm open to see u IRL, i have 42 years and i don't like people who talk in the moon always. so feel free guy come on if u have some ball....

NTM
07-14-2012, 02:45 AM

u see the prize HERE :

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1364/photoxdq.th.jpg (http://img837.imageshack.us/i/photoxdq.jpg/)

can u see IT OMG ! if u don't see go buy a vaults and buy some GLASS !

NTM
07-14-2012, 02:47 AM
Android has items and promo that iOS does not. Should I demand the diamond gold nuckles that I get smacked with by android users?

lol...

for ur personal info a promotion at 15 €uros that not a free scratcher, and the promotion is gone if u don't know too. and don't come again.. some funny players on Ios.. a sry not player... ;)

that what i got on my Iphone :

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1364/photoxdq.th.jpg (http://img837.imageshack.us/i/photoxdq.jpg/)

what u mean about ur promotion.... and that not all.. i'm lvl 35 now and got more 3 k atk def.. with nothing buy in game...

SevenO9
07-14-2012, 02:57 AM
I love it when people take screenshots like that ... Menu + Power/Lock button anyone?

Also I have to tell you're 1914 and SS reference makes no sense. Take your history lesson again. The SS has been founded in April 1925.

QPR
07-14-2012, 03:29 AM
hey man u got a brain or not ?

read before talk, i got an Iphone for sure.. that for Noob like u but i got one. and i got a prize too from scracther 300/200 stats for FREE...

this guy are a joke not possible.. he like report and BAN people, in 1914/1918 i'm sure u got family from SS not possible !

anyway stop to talk about me, if u have any problem i'm open to see u IRL, i have 42 years and i don't like people who talk in the moon always. so feel free guy come on if u have some ball....

What are u rattling on about again?

DenZ1
07-14-2012, 03:50 AM
I think it will be a fair deal. Bring the catch up on!
I have both accounts.

Bala82
07-14-2012, 03:55 AM
Well it really upto them to get them on android if they want make money from android players they really should get onto this but hey they making enough money from IOS player so why should they want to make more money from us. Let them milk IOS players dry :(.

PawnXIIX
07-14-2012, 03:56 AM

I can't believe nobody commented on this. That's true, remember the box from fort knox? From the last event I probably would have bought those and gotten the items D:

NTM
07-14-2012, 04:44 AM
What are u rattling on about again?

u understand what i say no problem; or ur realy retarded guy ? possible too.

open ur EYES one time before say buy an Iphone, the pics are from my Iphone.

but don't move :) i'm going to make u a present soon :)

or go to cry to staff like all day, make report like all day, u don't have any friend in real life i'm sure :) just a poor guy with a poor face, maybe 150 kilos who eat pizza and play lol... i'm pretty sure u have maybe 12 years no more :)

bugsy78
07-14-2012, 05:30 AM

Those knuckles werent that awesome considering you had to buy 15 eur of gold for it. Stats are 50A/56D along with a gun 59A/37D. A nice bonus when you spend all of your money on gold but i would trade it for daily free scratchers anytime.

Besides; I started playing on android somewhere in April and as far as I know the "Box from Fort Knox" has been the only Android only event ever. And it lasted only for like two weeks or something. In other words, nothing special or worthwhile.

QPR
07-14-2012, 05:42 AM
u understand what i say no problem; or ur realy retarded guy ? possible too.

open ur EYES one time before say buy an Iphone, the pics are from my Iphone.

but don't move :) i'm going to make u a present soon :)

or go to cry to staff like all day, make report like all day, u don't have any friend in real life i'm sure :) just a poor guy with a poor face, maybe 150 kilos who eat pizza and play lol... i'm pretty sure u have maybe 12 years no more :)

I don't think anyone understands what you say

Carlos,
07-14-2012, 07:55 AM
iOS will always get the new stuff before Android OS unless Funzio decides to delay anything new until they've got a proper update for Android as well.

Android users should consider investing in an iPhone for their next phone imo. iPhones can do everything an Android can while Androids don't have all the advantages an iPhone has

Bala82
07-14-2012, 08:16 AM
Android phones are so much cheaper to buy if you on a budget need cheap smartphone. Only way i-phone for free if you sign 18 months contract with a provider

Allison
07-14-2012, 10:47 AM
I just won 100,000 respect coins by matching all 6 boxes. But, my respect is still 996. Am I missing something?

KemoKidd
07-14-2012, 11:04 AM
iOS will always get the new stuff before Android OS unless Funzio decides to delay anything new until they've got a proper update for Android as well.

Android users should consider investing in an iPhone for their next phone imo. iPhones can do everything an Android can while Androids don't have all the advantages an iPhone has

iphones have small screens, weigh a lot and are no where near as customizable as an android phone. Im not saying they are bad phones but i doubt someone has ever bought an iphone for a crime city advantage.

Anyway, to the point of the post... I never cared about not having scratchers until i started a new account on a different device. It is impossible to compete with anyone at early levels even when the other player has just one weak scratcher item. Even with one item with a/d stats of 30/30 is hard to go against when I can only get items in game for stats like 2/3. If this account was the first one I started I would wonder how everyone was getting these items, find out, and then never play again because it is not fair.

PawnXIIX
07-14-2012, 01:14 PM
I said it wasn't fair a month ago and everyone jumped all over me and told me it was.

My my, how the tables have turned...

Maybe everyone should stop jumping all over me about my opinions...they seem to have a pretty good track record.

KemoKidd
07-14-2012, 03:13 PM
I said it wasn't fair a month ago and everyone jumped all over me and told me it was.

My my, how the tables have turned...

Maybe everyone should stop jumping all over me about my opinions...they seem to have a pretty good track record.

Ha! I bet those were ios people who jumped on you! I didnt think it was fair but I didnt care. I still dont care because my main account is pretty stacked but for a newcommer its pretty damn tough. Dont get me wrong though... I would love to have a daily freebie.

outbackhat
07-14-2012, 03:19 PM
As an android user I will say it sucks getting events late, the scratchers fiasco and all. I also know from when I did programming that a monkey can do apple program code where as they have to have someone smart to do so for other systems. Still woundn't have an Ios for events though

montecore
07-14-2012, 05:19 PM
If funzio has any sense of fairness, they will give however many scratchers to android players they have given to ios players, or make it up to us in another way. The level 12 turtle account on my girlfriends ipad has gotten tons of level 20/30 items off the scratchers. Literally better than the three commons i got from the current crates. Each day this goes on, the less point there is to playing on android.

I still dont have access to the gold sale eother.

Liquidsky
07-14-2012, 10:43 PM
Not only should Android users get all the scratchers iOS user have already gotten, but they should get time value lost compensation for the month that iOS had scratchers and Android did not.

As NTM pointed out, an iOS player under level 50 with a few days of scratchers is untouchable by the same level Android player, all thing being equal.

nytelock
07-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Screw the androids.

NTM
07-15-2012, 12:28 AM
Android phones are so much cheaper to buy if you on a budget need cheap smartphone. Only way i-phone for free if you sign 18 months contract with a provider

not realy i got an iphone and android samsumg galawy tab 10.1, that just a choice.

u can buy Iphone with out provider for 100 $ and some android phone have the same price; samsumg galaxy 3 for example.

@QPR : all understand what i say, except u for sure...

Neonjoe
07-15-2012, 07:24 PM
updated thread with quote and numbers

nytelock
07-16-2012, 04:36 AM
@neonjoe, who really cares?

Boof
07-16-2012, 05:59 AM
I stopped buying gold when I learned about the Scratchers inequality. Why should I pay ~$160/month to keep up with the items iOS players are getting for free.

azhegin
07-16-2012, 07:28 AM
Android is the future. Fanzio is too short-sighted to see that.
Good that old Steve won't see that for a second time.

Neonjoe
07-16-2012, 08:36 AM
@neonjoe, who really cares?

Android users you ****ing twit

bryoreo
07-16-2012, 10:57 AM
+1, would love to see scratchers this month!!!

sexkitteh
07-16-2012, 11:01 AM
The one thing I know for a fact with Android, is that writing an app for it is a pain in the ASS cause there are so many different models and such... different screen sizes, different android versions, different everything. Coding is more tedious and takes longer to accomplish and has more kinks that need addressed... Could be why things are running slower for Android. However I got a PM from Mark and he says as far as he knows scratchers are scheduled for this month...

Bala82
07-16-2012, 12:01 PM
14 days left so let see if it will be avaliable in 2 weeks but i think it take couple of months. Look at how long it took to get Events on android- We missed 4 events out :(. That was when event were every 2 weeks.

Luciferianism
07-16-2012, 12:04 PM
I for one, as an iOS user, like that android users don't have scratchers. :)

QPR
07-16-2012, 12:06 PM
Android users should STFU and stop moaning.

End of the day you went with a cheaper device so live with it.

Bala82
07-16-2012, 12:57 PM

We have no problem with living with it but Funzio was the one who made it avaliable for android so it's there fault if they didn't make it available this wouldn't be an issue.

bryoreo
07-16-2012, 02:35 PM
qpr ARE YOU SERIOUS? who pissed in your Wheaties? quit trolling

QPR
07-16-2012, 02:44 PM
qpr ARE YOU SERIOUS? who pissed in your Wheaties? quit trolling

Deadly serious. Stop moaning because you bought an inadequate device.

sexkitteh
07-16-2012, 02:48 PM
Deadly serious. Stop moaning because you bought an inadequate device.

Android > Blackberry > VOIP > Land Line > 2cans on a string > Smoke Signals > poo on a stick > iphone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4VHzNEWIqA

bryoreo
07-16-2012, 02:51 PM
I am not moaning, but you ARE trolling. Now take your superior device and play your superior game. Thanks for your time

QPR
07-16-2012, 03:00 PM
I am not moaning, but you ARE trolling. Now take your superior device and play your superior game. Thanks for your time

No problem. Thanks for your contribution.

KemoKidd
07-16-2012, 05:41 PM
QPR loves his iphone... emotionally and physically.

Hed
07-17-2012, 02:25 AM

Cheaper device? I wish!
This asus tranformer cost the same as an ipad.

NTM
07-17-2012, 03:00 AM
Cheaper device? I wish!

OMG that realy a noob this guy :D

stfu ? ur behinf a computer remenber :) ur in london i'm in paris, come on we see if ur open ur mouth.

samsumg are more nice like an Fanbiy Noob user like QPR :)

this guy don't have more 10 years sure. her mom need to teach more thsi litle boy or he's going to be dead in real life.. remember that. ur not intouchable take care at what u say... and look behind u cuz i'm sure a guy put a bullet in ur head soon if u continue to harras ppl.. u do the same thing IRL like a poor boy from rich parents.

no attention to u, just a kid with out ball :) so go die but die in silence pls.. we don't care...

QPR
07-17-2012, 03:26 AM

stfu ? ur behinf a computer remenber :) ur in london i'm in paris, come on we see if ur open ur mouth.

this guy don't have more 10 years sure. her mom need to teach more thsi litle boy or he's going to be dead in real life.. remember that. ur not intouchable take care at what u say... and look behind u cuz i'm sure a guy put a bullet in ur head soon if u continue to harras ppl.. u do the same thing IRL like a poor boy from rich parents.

no attention to u, just a kid with out ball :) so go die but die in silence pls.. we don't care...

Translation please?

NTM
07-17-2012, 05:41 AM
Translation please?

j'te ken toi ta reum et son reup :)

translate this :)

anyway i wait U in paris, or i can come in london, that Fast, want ? PM me with a chek point at london, we see if ur open ur mouth anymore :)

all understand this, execpt u with ur litlle ball :)

bryoreo
07-17-2012, 10:08 AM
Cheaper device? I wish!

^ THIS. Not everyone on Android 'saved' money or bought an inferior device. Quite the opposite in some cases. Playing catch-up has been fun, but a level playing field is something I have to root for as an android user.

QPR
07-17-2012, 10:28 AM

Seriously are you for real? Your going to shoot me? Are you demented?

Neonjoe
07-17-2012, 11:10 AM

Bolded section means a clear cut winner, no bolds given for ties.

Droid Bionic

Dual core, 1000 MHz
Lots of RAM (1024 MB RAM)
Big display (4.30 inches)
Built-in storage: 16 GB
Storage expansion: 32 GB
screen pixel densitiy, 256 ppi
High-resolution display (540 x 960 pixels)
High-resolution camera (8 megapixels)
Camcorder 1920x1080 (1080p HD) (30 fps)
Fast mobile data support (4G)
HDMI connector for TV-out (Micro HDMI (Type D))
Mobile Hotspot: Yes

Original price $589 without contract

Iphone 4s

Processor Dual core, 800 MHz
System memory 512 MB RAM
Display 3.50 inches
Built-in storage 16 GB
Storage Expansion 0 GB
screen pixel densitiy , 330 ppi
High-resolution display (640 x 960 pixels)
4G support: NO
HDMI Output: NO
Mobile Hotspot: NO

Original price $649 without contract

Sure wish I had given up a bunch of functionality in order to buy a phone that was list priced at $60 more. You got me good ****er, you got me good.

KemoKidd
07-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Bolded section means a clear cut winner, no bolds given for ties.

Droid Bionic

Dual core, 1000 MHz
Lots of RAM (1024 MB RAM)
Big display (4.30 inches)
Built-in storage: 16 GB
Storage expansion: 32 GB
screen pixel densitiy, 256 ppi
High-resolution display (540 x 960 pixels)
Fast mobile data support (4G)
HDMI connector for TV-out (Micro HDMI (Type D))
Mobile Hotspot: Yes

Original price $589 without contract

Iphone 4s

Processor Dual core, 800 MHz
System memory 512 MB RAM
Display 3.50 inches
Built-in storage 16 GB
Storage Expansion 0 GB
screen pixel densitiy , 330 ppi
High-resolution display (640 x 960 pixels)
4G support: NO
HDMI Output: NO
Mobile Hotspot: NO

Original price $649 without contract

Sure wish I had given up a bunch of functionality in order to buy a phone that was list priced at $60 more. You got me good ****er, you got me good.

Im not even going to compare the Evo 4g lte or the Galaxy S3 to the iphone bc the iphone is waaaaay behind those. Smaller screen, thicker, weighs more, slower, and so on. The iphone is not a bad phone but there is no valid argument that it is the best.

Neonjoe
07-19-2012, 10:03 PM
edited for first scratcher received on android. never going to let this die until the scratcher difference is settled

NV555
07-19-2012, 11:41 PM
Got the first droid scratcher today.

bryoreo
07-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Great thread Neon, too bad we put out the hater-ade LOL

IOS fanbois unite i guess.

montecore
07-22-2012, 02:52 PM
They may just let time resolve it. After a year, .ios will have 405 scratchers, android 365. At that point it is only a ~10% advantage.

Neonjoe
07-22-2012, 09:43 PM
updated dates

Neonjoe
07-27-2012, 02:57 PM
edited numbers