PDA

View Full Version : Might as well post a drunk thread too!

<3 Hz
07-13-2012, 09:51 PM
Give me back my voice on the game! I got muted because of a chick with a d1ck! Pumpkin ale imported from the US was on the menu tonight, gonna go throw up and pass out now, K BYE!

Paulio
07-13-2012, 09:54 PM
You know that's the expired batch from last October, right? :p

Neonjoe
07-13-2012, 09:56 PM
pumpkin ale is a fall brew, so since it's not fall yet, you're drinking some old skunk piss there. better throw it up for sure or you're probably gonna die

The Fox
07-13-2012, 10:09 PM
pumpkin ale is a fall brew, so since it's not fall yet, you're drinking some old skunk piss there. better throw it up for sure or you're probably gonna die

You have the creepiest avatar EVER my friend. :)

Neonjoe
07-13-2012, 10:15 PM
You have the creepiest avatar EVER my friend. :)

best part is that's a snippet from a real picture about a year and a half ago. MOLESTACHE MARCH BABY

dudeman
07-13-2012, 10:24 PM
This is an awesome drunk thread already. I might be back. :cool:

Neonjoe
07-13-2012, 10:28 PM
i'm not drunk, i'm laying in bed waiting on something in another game to happen, and i think i need to get up and go take a poop

Nudie
07-13-2012, 11:06 PM
Jeesh! Just what we need, competition. :p

<3 Hz
07-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Rough night! I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I had some Thai food beforehand that was so hot it was like lethal. This pumpkin brew had tons of nutmeg in it & it was 12%! It was still good, even though it might have been a bit old. Beer stays OK if it's old. Once we found some cans of Falstaff beer from the 60's in an old attic & I drank a can of it on a dare. It wasn't all that bad & obviously I lived.

jobadass
07-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Rough night! I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I had some Thai food beforehand that was so hot it was like lethal. This pumpkin brew had tons of nutmeg in it & it was 12%! It was still good, even though it might have been a bit old. Beer stays OK if it's old. Once we found some cans of Falstaff beer from the 60's in an old attic & I drank a can of it on a dare. It wasn't all that bad & obviously I lived.
I just almost fell over. Realized you are holding a beer and thought for a second it was a Troegs Mad Elf. Had to go to the frig and compare labels, definately not a Mad Elf:(

Edited because Stoudts doesn't make Mad Elf, Troegs does

KemoKidd
07-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Bad beer is better than no beer!