PDA

View Full Version : Why is Sasha so old and mean?

(CK) QPR
07-13-2012, 09:12 PM
She always seems to interject her negativity whenever anyone has fun. It's kinda sad. Why is this?

Swifty
07-13-2012, 09:15 PM
@OP

You want mean? If I were forum mod, you would be perma-banned. And that would include every one of your accounts, present and future.

Dipstik
07-13-2012, 09:18 PM
Definitely needs some beef.

Swifty, you need to relax. Get yourself some heart boxers and join nudie and me in the drunk thread!

(CK) QPR
07-13-2012, 09:20 PM
@OP

You want mean? If I were forum mod, you would be perma-banned. And that would include every one of your accounts, present and future.

We're all friends here. Why so serious?

Dipstik
07-13-2012, 09:25 PM
Let's have a toast to the governor, swifty!

The Fox
07-13-2012, 09:26 PM
@OP

Why dont you try being more relaxed and easy going like me friend. Always so uptight and sketchy. Look at me, my ass got run over but you don't here me b itching.

Swifty
07-13-2012, 09:26 PM
@OP

You are confused regarding the difference between friends and acquaintances.

Chester78
07-13-2012, 09:27 PM
We're all friends here. Why so serious?

You're friends with everyone? Including the person you just publicly insulted? Are you daft or just a complete and utter douchebag?

(CK) QPR
07-13-2012, 09:30 PM
You're friends with everyone? Including the person you just publicly insulted? Are you daft or just a complete and utter douchebag?

How about a healthy mix of both.

(CK) QPR
07-14-2012, 06:36 AM
It looks like "the beef" has a healthy lead. I figured as much.

Dreno33
07-14-2012, 06:43 AM
i agree swifty. shut this b!tch up someone...

QPR's Girlfriend
07-14-2012, 06:47 AM
i agree swifty. shut this b!tch up someone...

I expected more from you young dreno. Anger is the way to the dark side. Don't let it consume you. Go on now and give Bessie a smile.

Nudie
07-14-2012, 06:50 AM
You guys are all so mean. Leave her alone. :mad:

Dreno33
07-14-2012, 07:13 AM
sasha is such a great person. she loves to help and is so giving. but when little sh!thead trolls like you come on here and is a d!ck to everyone, she's the kind of person who doesn't tolerate it, as no one should. I do not blame her if she is rude to anyone of your 50 accts, if you were acting like this with a group of friends of mine, even after everyone asked you to stop, I'd lay you out. i guess you're lucky we never get that chance, huh? you are the one causing great and valuable forum members to leave. Sasha have every right to be mean and rude to you. gtfo

Bea
07-14-2012, 07:28 AM
sasha is such a great person. she loves to help and is so giving. but when little sh!thead trolls like you come on here and is a d!ck to everyone, she's the kind of person who doesn't tolerate it, as no one should. I do not blame her if she is rude to anyone of your 50 accts, if you were acting like this with a group of friends of mine, even after everyone asked you to stop, I'd lay you out. i guess you're lucky we never get that chance, huh? you are the one causing great and valuable forum members to leave. Sasha have every right to be mean and rude to you. gtfo

Ditto. GTFO!!!!

(CK) QPR
07-14-2012, 07:30 AM

Lol! Such a tough talker. I've seen your avatar side profile pic. You are a little twerp, you ain't laying out your momma string bean. I'm sorry to Sasha though, I was drunk and acted hastily last night. Sometimes I put the cart before the horse. There, are you happy now moderator dreno?

Sandukan
07-14-2012, 07:30 AM
Old is a matter of number of trips around the sun so outside of our ccontrol.You may find that she isn't that mean if you ask nicely.

DBM 2IC
07-14-2012, 07:34 AM
**** me this forum is full of soft cocks have a cup of concrete and stop being so up tight

Sasha54
07-14-2012, 08:50 AM
Old and mean huh!

Well old is a state of mind however yes - being on this earth for over 50 years puts me on the downslope of my alloted time - however the alternative would be to be frickin dead already - so I'll take old thank you very much.
If you and your multiple personnas manage to live that long I would be surprised.

But living this long has its benefits - great marriage, great kid, great grandchild, BIG salaries, BIG house, cool cars, timeshare in Cayman - need I go on.

Beats being on pogey and living in a trailer park - which I tend to think describes yourself (selves)

So keep it up - I don't give a crap - I've learned a lot on the forum and made some acquaintances - you are not a blip on my radar. Had you blocked - guess will go back to that but getting tedious with you trolls.

i need muney
07-14-2012, 09:01 AM
Swifty for mod! :D

Sasha54
07-14-2012, 09:11 AM
Lol! Such a tough talker. I've seen your avatar side profile pic. You are a little twerp, you ain't laying out your momma string bean. I'm sorry to Sasha though, I was drunk and acted hastily last night. Sometimes I put the cart before the horse. There, are you happy now moderator dreno?

I RL I often take the high road - not the case here and so your apology is NOT accepted.

Being drunk is no excuse and whether you are drunk SOME of the time, I think you are STUPID all of the time.

Is that MEAN?

(CK) QPR
07-14-2012, 09:24 AM
I RL I often take the high road - not the case here and so your apology is NOT accepted.

Being drunk is no excuse and whether you are drunk SOME of the time, I think you are STUPID all of the time.

Is that MEAN?

Well then it sure is a good thing that my apology was what some might call sarcastic. And you are right, me is stupid all of the time, derp.

Dreno33
07-14-2012, 09:26 AM
Well then it sure is a good thing that my apology was what some might call sarcastic. And you are right, me is stupid all of the time, derp.

you come to a game forum to troll and act like an idiot for attention. I call that mental, not stupid.

QPR
07-14-2012, 09:31 AM
Yet more trolling from the usual suspects

Might take a break from the forum until ccm learns how to IP ban

(CK) QPR
07-14-2012, 09:33 AM
you come to a game forum to troll and act like an idiot for attention. I call that mental, not stupid.

What are your qualifications to make this assessment? Are you a psychology major too ?