PDA

View Full Version : New members

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 07:47 PM
I want to encourage the onlookers,new members to post and participate in the forums. If your not quite sure what thread/info your looking for, feel free to introduce yourself in here. We'll do our best to make you feel at home and guide you around the forum.

bigflan
07-13-2012, 07:48 PM
I'm a new member so I will post anywhere I can yay

enahs1
07-13-2012, 07:48 PM
Ok, since you put it that way. I have a problem, is there any good sea units that I can farm at level 40?

bigflan
07-13-2012, 07:50 PM
Ok, since you put it that way. I have a problem, is there any good sea units that I can farm at level 40?farm the docks patrol at the naval battle attack the dry docks

War Priest
07-13-2012, 07:51 PM
Ok, since you put it that way. I have a problem, is there any good sea units that I can farm at level 40?

http://i50.tinypic.com/r02ybp.png[/IMG

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/r02ybp.png

Use this as your avatar.

enahs1
07-13-2012, 07:54 PM
Better...?

War Priest
07-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Better...?

Yes. PNG's are always better.

Ryan5100
07-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Better...?Can I call you roger now? Lol jk :D

enahs1
07-13-2012, 08:09 PM
Sure, or Shane? Or any of my "other" multiple personalities ;)

Hondo
07-13-2012, 08:24 PM
Let me be the first newbi to introduce myself. I'm from Texas, married with a son, probably older than most of you, and as you may have noticed a fan of John Wayne. I've posted a few times, but mainly I read and try learn as much about the game as possible. A question I have for you all is "what is the benifit of raiding a units building?"

enahs1
07-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Let me be the first newbi to introduce myself. I'm from Texas, married with a son, probably older than most of you, and as you may have noticed a fan of John Wayne. I've posted a few times, but mainly I read and try learn as much about the game as possible. A question I have for you all is "what is the benifit of raiding a units building?"
More valor I think...

On that side note, I think thunder gramps, I mean thunder child is older then you... I also bet flan is older then you

joaquim
07-13-2012, 08:30 PM
New to the MW forum. My name's Joaquim. I was born and live in Jacksonville Florida, my parents were born in Venezuela, and my grandparents were born in Portugal making me half Latino and half Portugesse. MW was the first game I downloaded on my iphone. My favorite video game ever is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. As you can tell by my avy, I'm a big Nirvana fan. I don't have any questions at the moment buy I'll go ahead and ask when I do.

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 08:38 PM
Hondo, I would say valor but it could them just not knowing. If I ever raid people's unit buildings,its in hopes that they lose more units . Last hour I got attacked so my revenge is to raid and attack the crap out of them so they lose as many units as possible.
Joaquim. Is that an actual pic of Kurt cobain, h looks young in that one

Hondo
07-13-2012, 08:48 PM
Thank you all for the response. I'm 38 by the way. Joaquim, I saw nirvana front row. Great concert, such a tragic loss.

marebear
07-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Just want to say hi and welcome to the newcomers!! Many great and helpful people here!

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 08:58 PM
38. We have older. Tate is ..I'm not sure how old, but he's definitely one of the older members,cool guy though,young at heart. Diverse people here and suprisinly guys,marebear is a female

Q Raider
07-13-2012, 09:24 PM
Thank you all for the response. I'm 38 by the way. Joaquim, I saw nirvana front row. Great concert, such a tragic loss.

I remember when I was 38......just....it was sometime in the previous millenium :p

Saint Anger
07-13-2012, 09:41 PM
I remember when I was 38......just....it was sometime in the previous millenium :p

I remember it, too...

spectra
07-13-2012, 09:55 PM
38. We have older. Tate is ..I'm not sure how old, but he's definitely one of the older members,cool guy though,young at heart. Diverse people here and suprisinly guys,marebear is a female

Tate' is "over the hill" already, lol
and I am way older than you Hondo
look for a thread where people voted in what age bracket they were, and you will see that 40+ RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to all newbies

By the way raiding unit buildings gives you more BP if the player in at a level near yours (also in stats) and is "easier" to raid the building for BPs that a fight
Also some big stats players "whales" will hit your buildings just for the BPs, they are nice that way, will not raid you or attack, just unit building looking for BPs

Jhoemel
07-13-2012, 09:55 PM

Theres a lot of guys older than you, look at this thread man
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32778-Age-of-the-players&highlight=players

spectra
07-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Theres a lot of guys older than you, look at this thread man
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32778-Age-of-the-players&highlight=players

Thanks Jhoemel, was looking for it, jaja
Hondo is in a "minority group" hahahaha

spectra
07-13-2012, 09:58 PM
TO ALL NEWBIES, WE HAVE A THREAD FOR THOSE WHOM WISH TO PARTICIPATE - NAME GAME - WHERE WE POST PICTURES OF THOSE WHO WANT AND THE REST TRIES TO GUESS WHOM THEY ARE

IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE, JUST PM ME

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36407-Name-The-Players-Name-Come-Participate-Or-Watch-(Seq-s-thread-still-alive)

CHEERS

Jhoemel
07-13-2012, 10:25 PM
Thanks Jhoemel, was looking for it, jaja
Hondo is in a "minority group" hahahaha

Your welcome man, hahaha, i just found it first

Hondo
07-13-2012, 10:33 PM
Wow, I didn't know. Ha ha ha. Here I was going to use my age for not knowing what a URL or a gif was, but now I just feel stupid. Thanks for the help and the warm welcome.

Jhoemel
07-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Wow, I didn't know. Ha ha ha. Here I was going to use my age for not knowing what a URL or a gif was, but now I just feel stupid. Thanks for the help and the warm welcome.

You are welcome man and welcome to the forums. Have lots of fun

Automaine
07-13-2012, 11:13 PM
I have a confession, I brought a set of 3 crates and a tank predator. Shame on me. By the way I'm 35 years young lol, time goes bye so fast. I remember when there was no smart phones, now people can't live without them. Times has changed so much.

Dreno33
07-14-2012, 12:14 AM

for me (at lvl 13) it gives AMAZING Battle Points per exp point. which means i lvl up a lot slower and rank up much faster. this ALSO means i will reach a high rank at a much lower level than the rest. when i reach major, i plan on spending my valor on the sea unit. (which i will unlock before others in my rivals list)

Right now i gain 1 exp EVERY raid i do (on armories) and depending on the person defense i tend to avg 8 Battle Points per raid. thats an 8:1 ratio. which is a much better ratio then if i were to be attacking

Jhoemel
07-14-2012, 12:18 AM
for me (at lvl 13) it gives AMAZING Battle Points per exp point. which means i lvl up a lot slower and rank up much faster. this ALSO means i will reach a high rank at a much lower level than the rest. when i reach major, i plan on spending my valor on the sea unit. (which i will unlock before others in my rivals list)

Right now i gain 1 exp EVERY raid i do (on armories) and depending on the person defense i tend to avg 8 Battle Points per raid. thats an 8:1 ratio. which is a much better ratio then if i were to be attacking

Hello dreno, you will unlock the sea units when you became a corporal though

Jhoemel
07-14-2012, 12:37 AM
it says the ship (name unknown) for 800V ea with a def of 65 unlocks with major. you sure?

Im sure, im trying to be a major to unlock the elite ops heli

joaquim
07-14-2012, 09:02 AM
Hondo, I would say valor but it could them just not knowing. If I ever raid people's unit buildings,its in hopes that they lose more units . Last hour I got attacked so my revenge is to raid and attack the crap out of them so they lose as many units as possible.
Joaquim. Is that an actual pic of Kurt cobain, h looks young in that one

Actual pic.

enahs1
07-14-2012, 10:16 AM
Im sure, im trying to be a major to unlock the elite ops heli
You are wrong. Major unlocks the sea unit

enahs1
07-14-2012, 10:37 AM
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/enahs1237/7794bb4f.jpg
Must be different for me

Poopenshire
07-14-2012, 10:41 AM
That's not what i got!

Edit: you have to complete mAjor. when you meter major you get helicopter from the previous level

Ryan5100
07-14-2012, 10:44 AM
Must be different for meI got the same. Elite helicopter is captain for me

CAPT.GIN
07-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Sense I got banned I feel that it's rite to reintroduce myself... My name Is capt.gin I live in and was born in New York... I am a funny guy and am only 21... I like to have a lot of fun and buy MW gold... I also dig crazy chicks and do crazy things!!!

hushsway
07-14-2012, 11:54 AM
Hey everyone. I'm pretty new, I started playing about seven days ago. I will be moving in about 2 weeks so I will be without the internet for a few days because I play this game off of my iTouch and unfortunately I will be away on business for a month in September. Business is taking me somewhere where phone calls are a rare commodity (lucky me). I have a thousand questions but will only bother this thread with two. First question, my game keeps crashing. Every five to ten minutes (usually when I select something) it just closes out. Anyone know why or had similar issues? Have there been any recent threads where acronyms and jargon used on the forums have been defined?

Thanks,

Hush

ID: 271 460 467

War Priest
07-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Hey everyone. I'm pretty new, I started playing about seven days ago. I will be moving in about 2 weeks so I will be without the internet for a few days because I play this game off of my iTouch and unfortunately I will be away on business for a month in September. Business is taking me somewhere where phone calls are a rare commodity (lucky me). I have a thousand questions but will only bother this thread with two. First question, my game keeps crashing. Every five to ten minutes (usually when I select something) it just closes out. Anyone know why or had similar issues? Have there been any recent threads where acronyms and jargon used on the forums have been defined?

Thanks,

Hush

ID: 271 460 467

To answer your second question, yes. Here is the thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21637-General-Tips-for-n00-(read-first-post)&p=131237&viewfull=1#post131237

Automaine
07-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Sense I got banned I feel that it's rite to reintroduce myself... My name Is capt.gin I live in and was born in New York... I am a funny guy and am only 21... I like to have a lot of fun and buy MW gold... I also dig crazy chicks and do crazy things!!!

What part of New York are u from capt gin? I live in long island ,Freeport.

chimera69
07-14-2012, 01:39 PM
Hi all. Seems that being 42 years young puts me in with more of a majority, but looks like I'm one of only a few women playing & posting. I live in western NY. I've been lurking on the forums for the past couple of months, trying to read as much as I could about how to play. Started with CC back in April, expanding to MW & KA in May. Lately, I'm finding MW is holding more of my interest than CC (I'm rather indifferent to KA). Gotta thank everyone for all the info, tips, etc that have been posted. You've saved me from making loads of mistakes along the way!

hushsway
07-14-2012, 01:53 PM
To answer your second question, yes. Here is the thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21637-General-Tips-for-n00-(read-first-post)&p=131237&viewfull=1#post131237

Thanks man, good thread

spectra
07-14-2012, 02:08 PM
Hi all. Seems that being 42 years young puts me in with more of a majority, but looks like I'm one of only a few women playing & posting. I live in western NY. I've been lurking on the forums for the past couple of months, trying to read as much as I could about how to play. Started with CC back in April, expanding to MW & KA in May. Lately, I'm finding MW is holding more of my interest than CC (I'm rather indifferent to KA). Gotta thank everyone for all the info, tips, etc that have been posted. You've saved me from making loads of mistakes along the way!

Welcome
and there are a few other girls around, we have great aid from Hello Kitty, Marebear, Kiss of Death, Lulu
it is always good to see more girls playing the game and being part of the forum
Cheers

Jhoemel
07-14-2012, 04:42 PM
You need to complete the rank before you unlock the unit, like completing lietenant to get the heli, completing major to get the boat. So you need finish major for you to get the boat

Jhoemel
07-14-2012, 04:43 PM
Must be different for me

It says complete major rank right? So when you complete it you are already a colonel.

Im sure of this information :)

enahs1
07-14-2012, 05:08 PM
You need to complete the rank before you unlock the unit, like completing lietenant to get the heli, completing major to get the boat. So you need finish major for you to get the boat
I understand what you are saying now. Though completing Lieutenant gives me the ground unit

Jhoemel
07-14-2012, 05:22 PM
I understand what you are saying now. Though completing Lieutenant gives me the ground unit

Sorry wrong type, it should be the ground unit, yeah i hope i have been helpful

joaquim
07-14-2012, 05:30 PM
I have a question. What should my next move be? This is what I have in my base

2 Supply Depots 8/7
1 Armory 5
2 Oil Derricks 5/1
2 Munitions Stockpiles 6
1 Recycling Plant 1
1 Ore Mine 3
2 Military Markets 6/1
1 Natural Gas Plant 1
2 Storage Silos 5/1
1 Communication Center 1
1 Command Center 1
1 Steel Mill 2
1 Weapons Factory 6
1 Wind Farm 4
Air Field 4
Infirmary 1
Elite Training... 1
War Factory 5
Holding Cell 1
4 Guard Towers 1
Cement Factory 1
Shipyard 6
Barracks 7
Turret 1
Bunker 1

Also do defense buildings also affect your actual defense or just the defense for the buildings in the defense building's range?

SeqWins
07-14-2012, 05:30 PM

2 Supply Depots 8/7
1 Armory 5
2 Oil Derricks 5/1
2 Munitions Stockpiles 6
1 Recycling Plant 1
1 Ore Mine 3
2 Military Markets 6/1
1 Natural Gas Plant 1
2 Storage Silos 5/1
1 Communication Center 1
1 Command Center 1
1 Steel Mill 2
1 Weapons Factory 6
1 Wind Farm 4
Air Field 4
Infirmary 1
Elite Training... 1
War Factory 5
Holding Cell 1
4 Guard Towers 1
Cement Factory 1
Shipyard 6
Barracks 7
Turret 1
Bunker 1

Also do defense buildings also affect your actual defense or just the defense for the buildings in the defense building's range?

HAve you downloaded Khim Soo's app?

joaquim
07-14-2012, 05:31 PM
HAve you downloaded Khim Soo's app?

Never heard of it.

bigflan
07-14-2012, 05:33 PM
Joaquim upgrade you guard tower

SeqWins
07-14-2012, 05:35 PM
Joaquim upgrade you guard tower

NO don't do this! He's an idiot...give me a sec I got you...

Poopenshire
Infirmary. do nor listen to Flan.

SeqWins
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36750-Toolkit-for-Modern-War

Here you go that should give you the info you need to DL the app and should make your choice easier...

Selfproclaimed
07-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Don't listen to flan. The app seq is talking about is modern war toolkit , one of the members had created an app that is supposed to be helpful in the app store. Free. A for what to do next, I personally would go with either increasing income per our or upgrading unit buildings

joaquim
07-14-2012, 05:38 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36750-Toolkit-for-Modern-War

Here you go that should give you the info you need to DL the app and should make your choice easier...

Cool thanks man.

CAPT.GIN
07-14-2012, 05:39 PM
Is flan dumb self giving advice again?

hushsway
07-15-2012, 03:13 AM
I do not mean to sound like a ****, but does not using an app (designed to tell you what to do next) defeat the purpose of the game? I takes away your freedom to act, it makes you the mindless. That is pretty cool if someone designed something that calculates what is your next best move, but really using that should make this game meaningless because your nearly following the instructions of someone else.

-hush

lowbaccas
07-15-2012, 10:52 AM
valor points , money and battle points is what you get

jobadass
07-15-2012, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the welcoming. Not new to the forums, just haven't been active on the MW side. With all the drama on the CC side, I was surprised to see so many good contributors over here. The Epic Event is a really cool development since I last updated the app. Glad to see they are improving things.
Thanks to all that helped me with that event. I currently have 3 rare items I won!

I do need more allies ASAP if anyone would like to add me.

Major Hard-on 803 646 989
Level 49
8+k A/D

Selfproclaimed
07-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Lucky. I haven't gotten a single rare from the epic boss events and very few uncommons. Sent you a allie request

jobadass
07-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Lucky. I haven't gotten a single rare from the epic boss events and very few uncommons. Sent you a allie requestRequest accepted, thanks!
The rares I got are now my 3 strongest attack items. 2 Coast Bombers and 1 Heavy Defense Soldier.
I take it items are fifferent for higher levels? The uncommons I've gotten aren't all that powerful.

Bronson
07-15-2012, 11:46 AM

2 Supply Depots 8/7
1 Armory 5
2 Oil Derricks 5/1
2 Munitions Stockpiles 6
1 Recycling Plant 1
1 Ore Mine 3
2 Military Markets 6/1
1 Natural Gas Plant 1
2 Storage Silos 5/1
1 Communication Center 1
1 Command Center 1
1 Steel Mill 2
1 Weapons Factory 6
1 Wind Farm 4
Air Field 4
Infirmary 1
Elite Training... 1
War Factory 5
Holding Cell 1
4 Guard Towers 1
Cement Factory 1
Shipyard 6
Barracks 7
Turret 1
Bunker 1

Hi mate I would say to go with what best compliments your playing time.

If you log in every hour then upgrade the silos and EPPs or if you log on in the morning and the evening go for the 12, 24 hour upgrades.

Make the game suit you and not the other way around it will be alot more fun.

Bronson
07-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Request accepted, thanks!
The rares I got are now my 3 strongest attack items. 2 Coast Bombers and 1 Heavy Defense Soldier.
I take it items are fifferent for higher levels? The uncommons I've gotten aren't all that powerful.

Yeah the items are tiered at around 20, 40, 60 and then 81+

I have also sent a request

Arizona
07-15-2012, 02:15 PM
Hi mate I would say to go with what best compliments your playing time.

If you log in every hour then upgrade the silos and EPPs or if you log on in the morning and the evening go for the 12, 24 hour upgrades.

Make the game suit you and not the other way around it will be alot more fun.

Yep. What Bron says.
Get your economy up as fast as possible. Ignore Defensive buildings for now. Ignore every advanced unit building for now.

Cool Fella
07-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi guys

I am new here but I have been reading the forum for a few days. I have learned a lot by reading it

Cheers!

Selfproclaimed
07-15-2012, 03:59 PM
Welcome cool fella. If you see flan. Kick him in the nards

Tctiger
07-15-2012, 04:13 PM
If you mean a unit building that unlocks units then not much point other than some battle points and some valor I wouldn't bother raiding those , raiding a boost building brings rivals stats down , if raided a comp factory level 10 ,3 times successfully you would drop their defence by 20%.

Jhoemel
07-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Welcome to all the new members :) have fun in the forums

Cool Fella
07-15-2012, 04:24 PM
Welcome cool fella. If you see flan. Kick him in the nards

Haha. As I mentioned before I am new in the forum but I have been reading it for a few days, so, I already know some of you guys...I have seen flan around

SeqWins
07-15-2012, 04:30 PM
Whats up cool fella, welcome to the forums. Stay away from attacking
The Filthy 5 or Team Sexey become allies with all forum members, make Fifth Reich feel like an idiot every chance you get,post good info every once in a while and you should be fine.

Cool Fella
07-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Whats up cool fella, welcome to the forums. Stay away from attacking
The Filthy 5 or Team Sexey become allies with all forum members, make Fifth Reich feel like an idiot every chance you get,post good info every once in a while and you should be fine.

I will keep it in mind!!! Thanks mate

Papa Tom
07-17-2012, 04:03 PM
Hi my name is pap tom and I am a funzio addict I'm not strictly new (90 days)but this is my first FA meeting and I just wanted to share that with the group

Selfproclaimed
07-17-2012, 04:16 PM
Hi papa Tom. Lol welcome. If you see flan, kick him in the nards.

El Cid
07-17-2012, 04:44 PM
More valor I think...

On that side note, I think thunder gramps, I mean thunder child is older then you... I also bet flan is older then you

And I bet that I am older than thunder child hehehe

Vballmadam
07-17-2012, 04:47 PM

Welcome aboard chimera. I too am not the typical player. I am a 60 year old mother of 6 grandmother of 3 and i love this game. I look 40 and feel 21! Everyone has been so helpful and kind. I feel like they are part of my family!

albeezy
07-17-2012, 04:50 PM

I get 10-12 exp per hit and 120-140 BPS 10+:1 Drenno, at the rate you are going you wont be able to do FFN with any of us because you are at least 40 levels behind. Level up already

El Cid
07-17-2012, 04:51 PM
So it's my turn to introduce myself. I've posted a few comments but am still learning and fairly new. And I also like to read all those funny posts.

I am from Canada (Montreal) and English is my second langage so you can make fun of my weird accent, hé...
On the personal side, I am a happy daddy of a 4 years old girl. Finally, I am a star wars and dungeon & dragon geek.

Thanks for the thread

Selfproclaimed
07-17-2012, 05:32 PM
Welcome el CID. As my usual introduction. If you see flan. Kick him in the nards. That being said. Everytime I hear of someone bein a star wars fan , this video is the first thing I think of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

El Cid
07-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Hahaha I love that video.
You know, the guy got a nervous breakdown with all the teasing he got from this video...

Selfproclaimed
07-17-2012, 07:15 PM
He's fine now though right? Lol . I don't even waste time commenting on the videos. But the guy makes and uploads that video,what did he think was going to happen. Did you ever see the south park episode of the YouTube parodies,lol. Soo funny

Mario Mario
07-18-2012, 02:26 AM
Hi guys, my name is Mario Mario (pretty obvious :p) but my in-game name is just "Mario".
I've just signed up to the forums recently but I've been reading the posts for a while back.
As you might have noticed I also like Mario games too :)

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 03:10 AM
Welcome mario mario in the forums. Hope you have a lot of fun here like we all do :)

MadManDK
07-18-2012, 03:39 AM
MadMan (in-game name - lvl. 77 - UK) here, not quite new and have mainly been reading up on all the good info on this site. Started a "quick" game and boosted my levels and stats, but reading this forum found out the value of camping and boosting income and so much more. Thank you all for this.

MW addict, 37 years young and enjoying this forum as much as the game.

See y'all around.

Mario Mario
07-18-2012, 05:35 AM
Welcome mario mario in the forums. Hope you have a lot of fun here like we all do :)

Will do! :)

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 05:42 AM
Will do! :)

Thats good man

Welcome to you madman :) hope you have lots of fun

Archer59
07-18-2012, 07:11 AM
Nice thread...I think there are a number of "new" forum members, such as myself, who have been visiting, but not participating. Intimidated....lol...by the amount of knowledge there appears to be amongst the "senior" members. I'm among the top tier in age...won't reveal incase I decide to participate in the name game and have been cruising this forum for about the last two months.

Question: (no dumb questions...right?) I'm at level 27 with decent A/D. Originally, I used my valor as accumulated, but haven't for a bit. Currently have 975 valor; what is the best way to use these points? Out of my total units...I have very few valor units.

Tctiger
07-18-2012, 07:35 AM
hi i would look at what will give you the best increase in stats for the valor including your nation boost if you spend the valor now , if you are pretty safe i would keep saving valor up for a while , the more units you have below the valor units the safer they will be .

Poopenshire
07-18-2012, 07:42 AM
Nice thread...I think there are a number of "new" forum members, such as myself, who have been visiting, but not participating. Intimidated....lol...by the amount of knowledge there appears to be amongst the "senior" members. I'm among the top tier in age...won't reveal incase I decide to participate in the name game and have been cruising this forum for about the last two months.

Question: (no dumb questions...right?) I'm at level 27 with decent A/D. Originally, I used my valor as accumulated, but haven't for a bit. Currently have 975 valor; what is the best way to use these points? Out of my total units...I have very few valor units.

First advice I hope you take seriously. Drop your allies you in no way need that many and you will be nothing but valor target becuase of your high ally number.

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 07:57 AM
If you are safe, just bank your valor coz it gives you the chance to increase your stats instantly when you need it. Combat boats are nice in that level

Arizona
07-18-2012, 08:02 AM
My advice. Build up your income, get rid of 400-450 allies (for now). Forget about spending your valor. You don't have much to make much of a difference.
There's a bunch of different ways to play this game. No one way is right, but most of the advice you get on here should help you in the right direction.
...and of course welcome to the forum. Have fun!

Archer59
07-18-2012, 08:14 AM
First advice I hope you take seriously. Drop your allies you in no way need that many and you will be nothing but valor target becuase of your high ally number.

Ugh...lol...when I first hit the forum my allie number was 750+; read a number of threads that recommended lower counts so decided to drop. I took FOREVER to drop to the level I'm currently at (funzio...fix the allies list so we don't continually go back to the top!) Being who I am...I looked at every ally before dropping them (being anal..no wise cracks lol...sometimes is a good thing in my profession)

Thanks to all for the input.

Tctiger
07-18-2012, 08:43 AM
yes you can only use 5 allies per level so any more than 135 at level 27 are not used , i only recently got put straight on that as it only says 4 units per allie not 5 allies per level, 27x5x4= total number of units into battle , you have your allie number on your post so i would just save up requests for when and if you need to add allies just don't hit the add all button by mistake like i did !

Harry23
10-17-2012, 03:41 AM
Hi guys ...
I'm also newbie here, and i read this forum it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!
:)

Jhoemel
10-17-2012, 08:27 AM
Welcome to the forums man, have fun :)

overkill 280
10-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Great new thread Self. And welcome all new forum members :)

Lou Sir
10-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Hi guys ...
I'm also newbie here, and i read this forum it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!
:)

Hi Harry, Im newb too
I wish I knew about this a week ago when i started play MW. Thank for Infor guys/gals . Drop me some advices in game too

General Soviet
10-17-2012, 12:22 PM
I joined just over a month ago, but I have been going on the forums for long before that. It's how I get all the news on the game, plus it's a great community.

bobsmith
10-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Just checking in, new android player.

Hondo
10-17-2012, 05:04 PM
Hello Bob, anything new coming out?

Poopenshire
10-17-2012, 05:15 PM
I like the Smiths better.

Vballmadam
10-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Welcome everyone! Good to have you join us.

Hondo
10-17-2012, 06:06 PM
I like the Smiths better.

Girlfriend in a coma i know, I know it's really serious.

xronald1968x
10-17-2012, 06:15 PM
Welcome everyone! Good to have you join us.

The free things in life are the most valueable. Please add me to your allies my # is 711-390-595 thank you

Poopenshire
10-17-2012, 06:29 PM
I cannot take the Cure serious. How can a Goth band have so many love songs.

Hondo
10-17-2012, 06:53 PM
I was never a very big fan of the cure, but this beautiful blonde with a huge set of tatas was. That's the only reason I know anything about them. I even went to one of their concerts. Those days were really so much fun.

Mcdoc
10-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Damn necro thread - I saw WP's post on the first page and thought he was back - then I saw he was listed as banned and wondered how he could post - AND THEN I finally noticed the date :)

Bronson
10-18-2012, 05:51 AM
My members as old as me!

Thunder Child
10-18-2012, 05:54 AM
My members as old as me!And as withered as a tree!

Bronson
10-18-2012, 05:56 AM
And as withered as a tree!

Yes a Redwood lol if anyone needs a new member it's you, your shrivelled old Viagra dependant member can't go on much longer!

Thunder Child
10-18-2012, 06:03 AM
Yes a Redwood lol if anyone needs a new member it's you, your shrivelled old Viagra dependant member can't go on much longer!I won't stand for that! (pun - not the Pirate variety!)

Vballmadam
10-18-2012, 07:27 AM
Good to have you back Bronson! Miss your added spice to the forum!

Whiskey Brother
10-19-2012, 10:34 AM
I'm new to this Forum, but I've been playing since August.
I take it you have to post some replies before you can make a new thread?

General Soviet
10-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Yep, so newbies can't spam the forums.

NationalMatch
10-19-2012, 07:29 PM
Hello . . .

Have been lurking for many months, finally decided to sign up.

Fun
10-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Hello . . .

Have been lurking for many months, finally decided to sign up. welcome enjoy your stay :)

Whiskey Brother
10-19-2012, 07:34 PM
Yep, so newbies can't spam the forums.

Perfectly understandable. I've moderated several forums before, and know how irritating how some dumb knuckleheads can be.
How many replies until I can post my own thread? I have a few ideas for game improvement that are best met with their own thread...

General Soviet
10-19-2012, 07:36 PM
Perfectly understandable. I've moderated several forums before, and know how irritating how some dumb knuckleheads can be.
How many replies until I can post my own thread? I have a few ideas for game improvement that are best met with their own thread...
I believe it is 10. Can't wait to hear your ideas!

Whiskey Brother
10-19-2012, 07:41 PM
I believe it is 10. Can't wait to hear your ideas!

I posted a couple already under the thread "Ideas for improvements."