PDA

View Full Version : Max Vault Reached!!!

Gixxxah_Ridah
07-13-2012, 05:18 PM
So earlier this week I hit the $330,000 vault limit. Feels like it took forever but happy that is over and I'm just about to break the 4K IPH mark. Really happy to hot the vault limit that's been months in the works.

Hapl0
07-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Congrats Gixxxah!

The_Red
07-13-2012, 05:45 PM
hot the vault limit

my vault limit is hot as well.

marebear
07-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Hey Gix. Didn't know you were on ka too. Going to send you an add. ~ nitemare ~ Way to go on maxing out the vault buddy!!

spectra
07-13-2012, 07:09 PM
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!
I hated those last 1 week long upgrades, but one feel so goooooooddd!!! when lv-10 is reached

Cheers

Gixxxah_Ridah
07-13-2012, 09:04 PM
Thanks! Yeah those week long upgrades were painful. Glad that is over hahahaha

MARE!!! You stayin cool in this heat? I hope so. Definitely send me a request. Keeping allies light, I've been on super camp mode in KA while focusing most of my time on MW.

-->FISH<--
07-13-2012, 09:06 PM
It's a good feeling... I vaulted out on tuesday and now trying to upgrade some units before I get back to my iph, up to 7k+

marebear
07-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Im the opposite. Camping in mw before I hit whale waters. Pushing along in Ka. Already sent :) can't wait to visit! Been taking the boy swimming. He is a little fish. Haven't been able to get out on the bike as much as I'd like. How about you?

marebear
07-13-2012, 09:11 PM
Impressive fish!! Mines only at 4500 right now.

Gixxxah_Ridah
07-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Haven't ridden the bike more than a couple of times. Plus when it's this hot, it's almost not enjoyable. Oh I'm in camp mode over in MW. Got my IPH up over $500,000 and now I'm upgrading all of my units and increasing my AT&T/DEF Stats. I've completely stopped cold turkey on all events as well.

Gixxxah_Ridah
07-13-2012, 09:21 PM
That's awesome fish! I'm a little limited I'm only level 9 so I don't have all of the available buildings yet. Building what I can and maxing it out before moving on.

-->FISH<--
07-13-2012, 09:33 PM
I am working on unlocking the basilick it is 5k a pop. Th e breeding den is much longer and more costly than most of the other buildings except for that water temple I hav it up to lvl 5 and the next up grade it crazy.

ShawnBB
07-13-2012, 10:24 PM
I just reached max 330000 as well, cheers!

8000 IpH, upgrading manor right now.
Once I upgrade both my lvl6 farms to 10 and the second lvl2 manor. 9000 will be easy to break, let's see who will be the first 10000 IpH free player.

Lot of gem whales are actually become friends with me by seeing my kingdom as a free player.:)

-->FISH<--
07-13-2012, 10:45 PM

Once I upgrade both my lvl6 farms to 10 and the second lvl2 manor. 9000 will be easy to break, let's see who will be the first 10000 IpH free player.

Lot of gem whales are actually become friends with me by seeing my kingdom as a free player.:)

That's pretty awesome. I was just working on iph but, now I Need some protection for the gold.
I would race ya but, that would mess up my ultimate plan. Bawhahaha .

YLL
07-14-2012, 03:24 AM
YL is delighted to announce the uneventful birth of his first beautiful baby manor, Mallory Towers, in the early hours of this morning, weighing in at a healthy several thousand virtual tonnes.

Timbathia
07-14-2012, 03:58 AM
YL is delighted to announce the uneventful birth of his first beautiful baby manor, Mallory Towers, in the early hours of this morning, weighing in at a healthy several thousand virtual tonnes.

Nice, my second one just finished this morning. I officially have nothing of value left to build. I also have no idea how to prioritise my upgrades. What is the wisdom from the forum on which buildings to upgrade in which order when you have all of them? Obviously most are at least partially upgraded.

Bea
07-14-2012, 04:46 AM
Nice, my second one just finished this morning. I officially have nothing of value left to build. I also have no idea how to prioritise my upgrades. What is the wisdom from the forum on which buildings to upgrade in which order when you have all of them? Obviously most are at least partially upgraded.

There's a link to a Kingdom Planner spreadsheet in Ghost's beginners' guide sticky. Just make a copy, fill in what you have and how often you collect, then you can see the best upgrade to do next.

YLL
07-14-2012, 05:30 AM

Thanks and congrats. Amazing how fast they grow up, isn't it? One moment they're tottering Level 1 babes, next thing you know they're all grown up, all maxed out... *sniff*

Everson25
07-14-2012, 05:48 AM

Lot of gem whales are actually become friends with me by seeing my kingdom as a free player.:)It's an impressive stats. Im a free player so I will be aiming for that too. I got curious to visit your kingdom. If you are still adding allies I'll pay you a visit.

Chups
07-14-2012, 06:08 AM
Congrats to all those who reached the max. I believe I'm two levels away from the max.

Hapl0
07-14-2012, 06:18 AM
We are the same Chups, just two levels away and tomorrow will reach one.

Joe Brown1
07-14-2012, 07:08 AM
Congratulations! Reached 330000 vault yesterday as well - it is so nice to have that over with.

Hapl0
07-14-2012, 07:13 AM
Congrats Joe!

Good ol' Nick
07-14-2012, 09:07 AM
Reached 330k a couple days ago and at 5.1k IPH as a free player. I'm also glad to be done with the vault. :)

ShawnBB
07-14-2012, 10:05 AM

:)I'm not sure if you ever played Crime City before. I applied all the Econ knowledge to KA here and is working fantastic.

Here is the whole thought of my income build strategy
1---When I started the game, my priority is not those inflation guys like cottage,farm or bazaar. Just put them around lvl4 or 5 because the upgrades are just too quick and cheap.

2--- Then I realized that I will be short of money all the time in the mid game and really need some real income to support all my expense. Therefore I turned my upgrade to all those 12,18 and 24 hour buildings and keep building whatever is unlocking.

3--- when game entered the middle age, those lvl4 and 5 long time payouts keep pumping money for me and constructing my high priest army.

4--- at the time my vault is close to manor cost size and not really need hard cash that bad I focused back on inflation buildings, in order to save for two manors. As a result, Income per hour stats was flying.

right now, I'm just focusing on lender and manor to burn money as much as I can. After my income reached a new high level which would be the 10000 mark. I might start piling the 8/17 weapon and 8/22 armor to solid my defense to an incredible free player level.

Early game choose upgrades depend on income increase and cost.
Late game choose upgrades depend on income increase and time cost(lender and manor recommended)

SeqWins
07-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Congratulations to those that reached max vault

Welcome to the club haha ;)

Musketblade
07-14-2012, 12:19 PM
81 1/2 hours left till next increase

Timbathia
07-15-2012, 12:46 AM
There's a link to a Kingdom Planner spreadsheet in Ghost's beginners' guide sticky. Just make a copy, fill in what you have and how often you collect, then you can see the best upgrade to do next.

Thanks, I had seen that ages ago, but never actually scrolled all the way to the end. It is the time cost that I am most worried about now rather than the money cost of upgrading.

Bea
07-15-2012, 01:21 AM
Thanks, I had seen that ages ago, but never actually scrolled all the way to the end. It is the time cost that I am most worried about now rather than the money cost of upgrading.

The spreadsheet shows you the increase in income (based on your estimated collections) per upgrade hour, so it is very useful.

YLL
07-15-2012, 11:09 AM

Literarily just incepted my second baby manor, which I'm thinking of naming Wayne Manor.... Only got the Breeding Den to go (of the gold buildings). :)

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-28-2012, 12:29 PM
As of 5 minutes ago, finally maxed my vault. Yay!

Hello Kitty
07-28-2012, 12:35 PM
As of 5 minutes ago, finally maxed my vault. Yay!Woohoo! Congrats Legend. Huge accomplishment!

Zesder
07-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Maxed out my vault yesterday.
It seems wierd to visit the vault without that timer going.

Musketblade
07-28-2012, 05:34 PM
78 hours left till i break the 100k mark

War Eagle
07-28-2012, 05:52 PM
I reached the vault max a few weeks ago... and I agree... It's weird not seeing the countdown clock. I can't believe that with all the updates and changes... They haven't increased the vault limit.
Well... actually I can believe it... But you know what I'm saying.

asdfg12345
07-28-2012, 06:34 PM
I reached the vault max a few weeks ago... and I agree... It's weird not seeing the countdown clock. I can't believe that with all the updates and changes... They haven't increased the vault limit.
Well... actually I can believe it... But you know what I'm saying.
lower vault encourages people to buy gold for expensive upgrades :/

The_Red
07-28-2012, 06:41 PM
lower vault encourages people to buy gold for expensive upgrades :/

or to build alliances, upgrade your defense, and cross your fingers. ;)

Timbathia
07-28-2012, 07:39 PM
30 hrs left til maxed out.

Hapl0
07-28-2012, 09:15 PM
13 hrs left until maxed out.

GetItOn
07-29-2012, 02:16 AM
13 hrs left until maxed out.

Everyone attack hapl0 while you still can!

Nick-Clark1
07-29-2012, 04:58 AM
12 hours until my final vault upgrade is completed :)
Level 95

Hapl0
07-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Lol GIO, few minutes ago maxxed the vault.

P4TR1C14N
07-29-2012, 12:06 PM
I'm maxxed out already some time. Lvl68. Free player. Iph 7.6k

Working now on breeding den but costs are ridiculous high for lvl7 and higher...
So i need to keep away from the whales till i got lvl10 and that will take a lot of time.

DIrishB
07-30-2012, 03:36 AM
How long did it take to max out your vaults, and conversely to max upgrade Breeding Dens (for those that did)?

Slightly off topic, but does relate to maxed vaults:

Since the max vault is 330,000 and the last upgrade for the breeding den is what, like 1.9 mil, I've heard people mention a strategy of getting all enemies down to one hit apiece on the last map or maps... But after looking at the last 8 maps and seeing enemies range from 1000-6000 in gold drops, just how many maps do you have to do this on to safely tuck away enough gold to get that 1.9 mil? Seems like you'd have to kill over a hundred enemies or more on those last 8 or dozen maps to get there, and that seems just about impossible before running out of energy and leaving a large chunk of gold unvaulted (once you've maxed the vault at 330k and have it filled, there's still almost 1.6 million difference).

Everson25
07-30-2012, 04:11 AM
Hi DIrishB! I will start upgrading level 7 today. In my case I decided to go with the unprotected money. I'm not full allie and at the moment I dont see anyone close to my stats. I'm just a free player so there are always chance to meet a big whale. The problem I'm finding is that the rival list is getting rivals with big gap of allies. I met quite few with 50 allies more than me. At the moment I'm ok as all were way behind me but there is always the chance.

Here it goes what I'm planning to do once I get level 8. Level 7 and 8 same pace as now then on 9 with 24 hours to go I will attack as many players as I can to get the rest gold that I need for it. On 10, I'm considering lower my allies account than I am now and see how I feel. I will upgrade big payouts first for sure so I can make good amount. When I think about almost 2m I feel that will take quite a while to get that gold.

Hapl0
07-30-2012, 09:11 AM
Oh boy, HK need to know this.

Everson25
07-30-2012, 10:02 AM
Oh boy, HK need to know this.I didn't get what you meant. If it was the case she could attack me that won't happen because we are allies.

Hapl0
07-30-2012, 12:06 PM
Sorry, i were teasing you, i know you both already know; i see your posts in HK's wall.

Everson25
07-30-2012, 12:19 PM
Sorry, i were teasing you, i know you both already know; i see your posts in HK's wall.Its ok, but for your information we attacked each other on KA just to measure our attack and defence. Of course, she won. HK has an impressive stats. I don't feel bad about mine as I'm just a humble free player while HK is becoming a big whale...lol, but I love to be beaten by her...lol.

Hapl0
07-30-2012, 01:40 PM
HK is my ally too and i were just following your joke. I hope you win someday but only if you want to win.

Everson25
07-30-2012, 01:49 PM
HK is my ally too and i were just following your joke. I hope you win someday but only if you want to win.You mean to beat HK? Only if I put a couple of K... Lol. She's out of my league... She doesn't love me! Lol

tcapi
07-30-2012, 07:01 PM
Just Maxed my vault an hour ago. Now move on to building my mansions finally!

Hapl0
07-30-2012, 07:11 PM
Congrats tcapi! Don't lose hope E.

GetItOn
07-30-2012, 07:15 PM
How long did it take to max out your vaults, and conversely to max upgrade Breeding Dens (for those that did)?

I wanted to so bad, but it's 3 million just for the jump from lvl 8 to 10. *3* million. And thats just for the honor of buying Dragons. then you need to actually buy some @ 13k a pop. lol That's outta my league. I stopped at lvl 8 and am very happy with that.

The_Red
07-30-2012, 07:19 PM
I wanted to so bad, but it's 3 million just for the jump from lvl 8 to 10. *3* million. And thats just for the honor of buying Dragons. then you need to actually buy some @ 13k a pop. lol That's outta my league. I stopped at lvl 8 and am very happy with that.

Buying them isnt a big deal... its making the gauntlet through the 1M+ buys that makes it pretty dang tough. That's alot of unvaulted gold.

Hello Kitty
07-30-2012, 07:21 PM
I'm going for it after a couple of boost upgrades!

The_Red
07-30-2012, 07:23 PM

note to self - un-ally HK in a couple days. :P

GetItOn
07-30-2012, 07:24 PM
Buying them isnt a big deal... its making the gauntlet through the 1M+ buys that makes it pretty dang tough. That's alot of unvaulted gold.

Are you able to acquire 1million + gold in a reasonably amount of time (wihout purchasing it)?? that s my biggest challenge. I never seem to have enough gold for what I want to do.

GetItOn
07-30-2012, 07:25 PM

omg that is crazy. You are now Crazy Kitty. How will you get enough gold?? Buying it will cost around $500.

Hello Kitty
07-30-2012, 07:30 PM
omg that is crazy. You are now Crazy Kitty. How will you get enough gold?? Buying it will cost around $500.bahahhaha! I wish they had a dazed look emoticon. I don't know...just going to try :) Not sure I'm into the $500 thing... who knows? It's a couple of pair of shoes, right?

The_Red
07-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Are you able to acquire 1million + gold in a reasonably amount of time (wihout purchasing it)?? that s my biggest challenge. I never seem to have enough gold for what I want to do.

In reality - I think I can save about 200-250k/day in PvP + collections. But that still leaves you pretty wide open for a few days. Even with going crazy on setting up maps with 1-hits on all the 5-18k monsters would still be tough.

MaverickMunkey
07-30-2012, 07:40 PM
omg that is crazy. You are now Crazy Kitty. How will you get enough gold?? Buying it will cost around $500.

The amount of gold you can purchase also depends on your IPH. AT the mo, with my IPH for £80 I could purchase 900k in gold - so the higher you make the IPH the less real cash you would have to spend.

GetItOn
07-30-2012, 07:55 PM
bahahhaha! I wish they had a dazed look emoticon. I don't know...just going to try :) Not sure I'm into the $500 thing... who knows? It's a couple of pair of shoes, right?

Yes or a nice handbag. But if you do it, then I'll be tempted to as well! Argh! Where's my lotto ticket..

GetItOn
07-30-2012, 07:57 PM
The amount of gold you can purchase also depends on your IPH. AT the mo, with my IPH for £80 I could purchase 900k in gold - so the higher you make the IPH the less real cash you would have to spend.

What's your IPH? Mines around 5.1k and I get 600k @ lvl 81.

GetItOn
07-30-2012, 07:59 PM
In reality - I think I can save about 200-250k/day in PvP + collections. But that still leaves you pretty wide open for a few days. Even with going crazy on setting up maps with 1-hits on all the 5-18k monsters would still be tough.

What lvl are you? I will have a great day in pvp money but mostly it's just average amounts.. I must hit 50 different ppl a day and no one has unvaulted cash usually.

The_Red
07-30-2012, 08:02 PM
What lvl are you? I will have a great day in pvp money but mostly it's just average amounts.. I must hit 50 different ppl a day and no one has unvaulted cash usually.

you raid their buildings... everyone and their dogs have manors now - I think I raided 8 of them today.

GetItOn
07-30-2012, 08:08 PM
you raid their buildings... everyone and their dogs have manors now - I think I raided 8 of them today.

I haven't raided someone in FOREVER. LoL I'm an adrenaline junkie, I'm looking for that 9900 gold player hit. I will give that a try tonight tho Red and see how it goes.

Hello Kitty
07-30-2012, 08:09 PM
I haven't raided someone in FOREVER. LoL I'm an adrenaline junkie, I'm looking for that 9900 gold player hit. I will give that a try tonight tho Red and see how it goes.You're a raid snob now...bahahah...I poo poo your level 5 silos. Hmph.

Hobtuse
07-30-2012, 08:25 PM
a word of caution for those who intend to purchase gold to get to 1.9 million Breeding Den level 10: after you get there, it's the end game. what do you do after that?

I am not against spending in this game, spending to get cool units/cool rewards are good. but spending it on gold to get to the end game, I am not sure

It would be a nice challenge to get to 1.9 million somehow without spending.

GetItOn
07-30-2012, 08:27 PM
You're a raid snob now...bahahah...I poo poo your level 5 silos. Hmph.

omfg that's totally what I think!! muhaha If it's not lvl 9 or 10 it's not worth my time. hahaha

GetItOn
07-30-2012, 08:32 PM
a word of caution for those who intend to purchase gold to get to 1.9 million Breeding Den level 10: after you get there, it's the end game. what do you do after that?

Lvl 10 BD is just the beginning! After that you'll need another 19.5 million to fully sport a Dragon army. Upgrading your Den is only the tip of the iceberg.

Hobtuse
07-30-2012, 08:35 PM
Once you get to Breeding Den level 10, you will surely be able to keep adding Dragons to your army. But that's the end of the game, isn't it?

Much more satisfying to get there without buying gold, but that's just for me.

Hello Kitty
07-30-2012, 08:39 PM
Lvl 10 BD is just the beginning! After that you'll need another 19.5 million to fully sport a Dragon army. Upgrading your Den is only the tip of the iceberg.Agreed GIO - and no one seems to catch on still about our armor/weapon ploy. muahauahaha.

GetItOn
07-30-2012, 10:05 PM
Agreed GIO - and no one seems to catch on still about our armor/weapon ploy. muahauahaha.

Yes! Very sneaky!

MaverickMunkey
07-30-2012, 11:12 PM
Yes! Very sneaky!

Eh?

Armour and weapon ploy - share the love!!

HK - no more evil laughs please - children read this forum and might get scared!!

Hobtuse
07-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Eh?

Armour and weapon ploy - share the love!!

HK - no more evil laughs please - children read this forum and might get scared!!

Might be plan 10/25 if I'm not wrong.

P4TR1C14N
07-31-2012, 04:34 AM
one problem for the ones who want to gather money by pvp and missions... you keep levelling and then boom... whales :). Exactly that is what i don't need when trying to reach my 1.9 million.

The_Red
07-31-2012, 04:36 AM
one problem for the ones who want to gather money by pvp and missions... you keep levelling and then boom... whales :). Exactly that is what i don't need when trying to reach my 1.9 million.

you can control that by keeping your ally count down.

P4TR1C14N
07-31-2012, 04:49 AM
you can control that by keeping your ally count down.

At certain level that doesn't matter neither, not?

The_Red
07-31-2012, 05:25 AM
At certain level that doesn't matter neither, not?

@ 300 allies and 103L, I dont get attacked by whales. YMMV.

I dont think they have visibility down quite that low... or they are concentrating more on high allies players to complete the tournaments and champion rounds.

Hobtuse
07-31-2012, 05:36 AM
@ 300 allies and 103L, I dont get attacked by whales. YMMV.

I dont think they have visibility down quite that low... or they are concentrating more on high allies players to complete the tournaments and champion rounds.

Good strategy. I will be there when you are saving up for the dragons!! :)

EiZ
07-31-2012, 07:10 AM
just need 20k for tomorrow to pay for last limit when lvl 9 gets done.... then its all about white pimps and basilisks.... whoohoo!!!!

The_Red
07-31-2012, 07:12 AM
just need 20k for tomorrow to pay for last limit when lvl 9 gets done.... then its all about white pimps and basilisks.... whoohoo!!!!

If you do lots of PvP you may not want to go all in on basilisks.... they're pretty expensive when you lose them. I'm slowly building stock, but not going to do a full army of them.

EiZ
07-31-2012, 07:17 AM
If you do lots of PvP you may not want to go all in on basilisks.... they're pretty expensive when you lose them. I'm slowly building stock, but not going to do a full army of them.

First the white pimps, then the basilisks along with a meatshield of manticores, allready got enough imps....

Xcessive
07-31-2012, 05:59 PM
am i on the right track?

level 15 w/ 12 allies (looking to add more) 6,021 gold/hour
max level barracks, siege, magic, and beast warren... 165k vault?

what i am missing? if anything? all input is welcome.

thanks,

X

MaverickMunkey
07-31-2012, 07:05 PM
am i on the right track?

thanks,

X

To be honest, you are on the right track. You have a good income base and done well with the basic unit buildings.

If I were you, I would continue increasing your vault and (this is just a personal opinion) upgrade the Wizard Spire to Level 5 so that you unlock the High Preist which is probably the best defense unit - you will find alot of peoploe on the forum have and are using the High Priest as the main bulk of their defense.

Once you have that and depending on what your preferences are for attacking units upgrade those buildings. I have gone along the lines of beasts and machines as I feel that the casulty rates on the Magic and Infantry units are too high.

Other than that, it's up to you but you have made a strong start.

Funkey monkey
07-31-2012, 07:41 PM
am i on the right track?

thanks,

X

6021 – good IPH for your level

MM is correct about the Wizard Spire but you have to be at level 30 and I think the correct building upgrade number is 7 to get the High Priest. If you want to use the HP, you will want to decide what you want to use for an attack unit. I would purchase enough attack units to use as a meat-shield that you will bring into battle before buying the HP.

A little hard to say what you might be missing without knowing your attack and defense scores. Are you in the top 1% for your level and allies? If so, then you are doing good.

12 allies seem a little low for me personally. I’ve seen heavy gem players use low allies so their density is greater than those around. If you purchased units, armor and weapons with gems, staying at 12 allies that might be a good strategy. You probably also don’t want to go with the top number of allies. I like to be somewhere in the middle.

The forum is a great place to ask questions. I would suggest reading the different guides on the forum. Everyone has a different strategy and it evolves as Gree makes changes as well. For example, I was focused on defense primarily until the boss event then put a little more effort on attack.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25499-Beginners-Guide-For-Kingdom-Age

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13829-Tortoise-guide-for-newbies.-Slow-and-steady.....&highlight=tortoise

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?27673-Detailed-lay-out-of-what-I-feel-is-the-most-optimal-strategy&highlight=superdad

This is probably my favorite:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?26166-Level-1-19-Strategic-amp-Tactical-guide-for-tight-aggressive-players&p=189420#post189420

Good Luck!

Jeshu
07-31-2012, 07:42 PM
Got 300 basilisks and 400 white pimps... Can only bring 597 units at one time since I only got 199 allies.

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 08:00 PM
Got 300 basilisks and 400 white pimps... Can only bring 597 units at one time since I only got 199 allies.Only 199 units + 199 armor + 199 weapons. You're way overloaded on basilliks and pimps with 199 allies.

Jeshu
07-31-2012, 08:04 PM
Only 199 units + 199 armor + 199 weapons. You're way overloaded on basilliks and pimps with 199 allies.

Nah... Remember it's times 3... So 597 units, 597 weapons & 597 armor...

I got a few canons also but less than 200

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 08:09 PM
Nah... Remember it's times 3... So 597 units, 597 weapons & 597 armor...

I got a few canons also but less than 200Ooops. I sit corrected.

Hapl0
07-31-2012, 08:11 PM
I think is 199*3 = 597 units + 597 weapons + 597 armors but i could be wrong.

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 08:12 PM
I think is 199*3 = 597 units + 597 weapons + 597 armors but i could be wrong.You and Jeshu are correct. My bad. Lost it for a moment :)

Jeshu
07-31-2012, 08:16 PM
You and Jeshu are correct. My bad. Lost it for a moment :)

It's all good... I wish the vault can be expanded beyond 300k tho... Hopefully won't get attacked while trying to upgrade my breeding den to level 8... Currently upgrading to level 6 tho

GetItOn
07-31-2012, 09:31 PM

You need more levels! Slay, slay, slay.

Timbathia
07-31-2012, 09:40 PM
It's all good... I wish the vault can be expanded beyond 300k tho... Hopefully won't get attacked while trying to upgrade my breeding den to level 8... Currently upgrading to level 6 tho

Has anyone actually sold their manors to help minimise unvaulted gold time to pay for these big upgrades? Am I right in that you get half the build cost when selling and then can rebuild for normal cost? It seems to be potentially a way to pay for some of the bigger upgrades, such as breeding den 8, if you are at a level where you get frequently attacked.

EthanQ
07-31-2012, 11:29 PM
Just saw someone with lv 9 breeding den and A/D is relatively low.. hmmm

Everson25
08-01-2012, 12:39 AM
Has anyone actually sold their manors to help minimise unvaulted gold time to pay for these big upgrades? Am I right in that you get half the build cost when selling and then can rebuild for normal cost? It seems to be potentially a way to pay for some of the bigger upgrades, such as breeding den 8, if you are at a level where you get frequently attacked.I don't think its a good idea to sell it. I would do if it was for level 10, but level 8 I imagine I will have to go with unvoulted gold for sometime. Im saving already for level 8. In my case I'm just following my rival list to see if any big whale appears on my list. I'm still buying HP to keep improving my defence plus I have some names ready to add to my allies in case of need.

Masterjojobinks
08-01-2012, 04:28 AM
In my case I'm just following my rival list to see if any big whale appears on my list.
What method do you use to track your rival list? How do you know you have a whale on the line?

Everson25
08-01-2012, 04:47 AM
What method do you use to track your rival list? How do you know you have a whale on the line?That's quite easy. You check every single player on rival list. First thing I do I check stats to see how strong the player is comparing to me. I also check number allies as I'm not fully allied. I check if player do a lot of pvp and raid. Those are just the first check. If a player is stronger than me I check the inventory next to see if it's a gem player. If its a free player I check how many strong units he/she has.

Once you do this often you get used with names and it's much quicker. Do you do anything different?

Masterjojobinks
08-01-2012, 04:55 AM
I don't do a whole love of PVP and at level 26 I don't think I am anywhere near whale territory. I don't spend a bunch of time looking to see what the relative strength of an individual is, just because I find very few people who are stronger than me. Am I the only one that finds it useless to do PVP? I collect about 2500 per hour on average per day and I never get than much from doing PVP and I lose units ... so, I asked because eventually I will get to whale territory and I wanted to know the best method to fish.

Xcessive
08-01-2012, 05:20 AM
say you have 10 allies.. that gives you 40 units to use,...

does it not take the top 10 infantry/magic/beast/machine???
or does it take the top 40 attack, and top 40 def???

--kinda confused.

thanks,

X

EiZ
08-01-2012, 05:25 AM
I`m at lvl 74, and I stopped pvp since everyone in my range only have vaulted cash, I have 330k and never go beyond since all my uppgrades are cheaper, and if i had more cash some white pimps/basilisks are accepted.... i havent been ATT for ages so clearly in my area im not the only one losing more of doing pvp than pve....

//E

Masterjojobinks
08-01-2012, 05:27 AM
you get 3 units per ally and each unit can use a weapon and armor. It takes the top 30 attack for units, weapons, and armor.

Everson25
08-01-2012, 05:31 AM
I don't do a whole love of PVP and at level 26 I don't think I am anywhere near whale territory. I don't spend a bunch of time looking to see what the relative strength of an individual is, just because I find very few people who are stronger than me. Am I the only one that finds it useless to do PVP? I collect about 2500 per hour on average per day and I never get than much from doing PVP and I lose units ... so, I asked because eventually I will get to whale territory and I wanted to know the best method to fish.I will be honest with you and I'm sure other senior will agree with me that the best moment for pvp is at the beginning of the game where there are many players that are still learning how to protect their gold. Its hard to find good amount of gold on higher levels as most is vaulted so the hope is always to those that are over the limit. Raiding is a good option but the player needs to watch the casualties. On my case I raid Nanos or Silos over level 7, never lower. I might raid other buildings depending on the level.

So, it requires patient to find the right targets. If you have time that's not a problem.

EiZ
08-01-2012, 05:38 AM
On my case I raid Nanos or Silos over level 7, never lower. I might raid other buildings depending on the level.

Nanos????

//E

Everson25
08-01-2012, 05:47 AM
Let me correct myself. I was writing about Nano on the other forum and ended up writing on my message above Nano instead of Manor...lol. Sorry guys! Too many threads and forums.

EiZ
08-01-2012, 05:52 AM
Let me correct myself. I was writing about Nano on the other forum and ended up writing on my message above Nano instead of Manor...lol. Sorry guys! Too many threads and forums.

phhheeooowww.... thought i missed a new badass money printer, uppgrade or something, since everyone seem to have iph over 9k....

Everson25
08-01-2012, 06:03 AM
phhheeooowww.... thought i missed a new badass money printer, uppgrade or something, since everyone seem to have iph over 9k....I'm not close to 9k IPH. I'm focused on my strategies at the moment.

GetItOn
08-02-2012, 11:04 AM
I will be honest with you and I'm sure other senior will agree with me that the best moment for pvp is at the beginning of the game
So, it requires patient to find the right targets. If you have time that's not a problem.

Yeah I agree with you there. However yesterday I found a guy with 2.3 million gold on hand! I had to bump up 60 allies to have a comfortable margin of victory. Then he became too weak to attack after 16 hits. :(

Weird setup. No units above a 13a or 17d.. but he had 500+ of the most expensive armor and weapons you can buy. 555 Thermatobe Robes 13/23, 475 Astral Bows, 90 of the 21/15 maces, etc.

Masterjojobinks
08-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Yeah I agree with you there. However yesterday I found a guy with 2.3 million gold on hand! I had to bump up 60 allies to have a comfortable margin of victory. Then he became too weak to attack after 16 hits. :(

Weird setup. No units above a 13a or 17d.. but he had 500+ of the most expensive armor and weapons you can buy. 555 Thermatobe Robes 13/23, 475 Astral Bows, 90 of the 21/15 maces, etc.

Gotta ask, how much cash did you get per win?

GetItOn
08-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Gotta ask, how much cash did you get per win?

The max is 9900 gold per attack. But it would have been an endless supply! lol

Njwmrb
08-02-2012, 11:26 AM
The max is 9900 gold per attack. But it would have been an endless supply! lol

They are going to need to raise that. I just came across someone that must have quit because they sold all of their buildings and had over 300k unvaulted so I took as much as I could but when we start fighting with dragons 1 casualty will cost more than a max take.

Everson25
08-02-2012, 11:58 AM
Hey GIO! What level are you? 2.3m is a huge payout. How many staminas do you have? My best taken was 150k but yours must have been big. I know I will leave over a million but hopefully i won't be playing next event just to watch my level very carefully.

Timbathia
08-02-2012, 01:59 PM
I`m at lvl 74, and I stopped pvp since everyone in my range only have vaulted cash, I have 330k and never go beyond since all my uppgrades are cheaper, and if i had more cash some white pimps/basilisks are accepted.... i havent been ATT for ages so clearly in my area im not the only one losing more of doing pvp than pve....

//E

The 70s are quiet, really quiet. I have been turtling through them to focus on upgrades, and have only been successfully attacked twice in over a month. What is your def stats? I am only at 20k d with 155 allies, and that seems to be enough to stop almost everyone.

GetItOn
08-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Hey GIO! What level are you? 2.3m is a huge payout. How many staminas do you have? My best taken was 150k but yours must have been big. I know I will leave over a million but hopefully i won't be playing next event just to watch my level very carefully.

Lvl 85 right now, 10 stamina. That guy I only got 160k from cuz he became to weak to attack. Dunno if I woulda pushed my luck to far anyways, that much gold he could have easily doubled his stats if he choose to. Best haul was 250k on 2 attks on a guy in 15hrs.