PDA

View Full Version : Missing something

Ola68
07-13-2012, 04:08 PM
I may have missed this discussion in previous threads, but what is the point, or goal, of the game? I am playing this, and the other Funzio games, since a couple of months but now I have realised that I am not sure what I am striving for. What is the point, level up, highest A/D, best IPH, yes sure or maybe, but how do I know, I am lost, there are no leaderboards, no nothing. I guess there are lots of people (me included) that want to win and think they are winning (not me though) but have no real clue on how to do it, or do they? Strange post maybe, but I am confused after a couple of months doing this.

The_Red
07-13-2012, 05:10 PM
world domination.... like every game.

andymac106
07-13-2012, 05:49 PM
Win. Short and sweet. Beat anyone and everyone. It's quite fun

Hobtuse
07-13-2012, 05:51 PM
world domination.... like every game.

The same thing we do every night - try to take over the world!

spectra
07-13-2012, 06:56 PM
I may have missed this discussion in previous threads, but what is the point, or goal, of the game? I am playing this, and the other Funzio games, since a couple of months but now I have realised that I am not sure what I am striving for. What is the point, level up, highest A/D, best IPH, yes sure or maybe, but how do I know, I am lost, there are no leaderboards, no nothing. I guess there are lots of people (me included) that want to win and think they are winning (not me though) but have no real clue on how to do it, or do they? Strange post maybe, but I am confused after a couple of months doing this.

GOALS are what you want them to be.........
many players do one or all of the following

BUILD ALL CASH BUILDING
GET ALL LAND
TRY TO UPGRADE ALL LEVELS TO 10
HIGHEST IPH
HIGHEST A/D STATS
BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HAS MANY PLAYERS AS YOU CAN
DO ALL MAP MISSIONS AND MASTER THEM TO LV-5
MAKE YOU BASE VERY "FANCY" WITH DECORATIONS

lots of things to accomplish

Ola68
07-14-2012, 12:20 PM
Yea I agree, kind of, but still how do I know I won or have the highest IPH, et cetera?

Joie
07-14-2012, 12:31 PM
There is no winning, like spectra says just a app to play in numerous ways and is a good time killer, same as cc

spectra
07-14-2012, 01:12 PM
Yea I agree, kind of, but still how do I know I won or have the highest IPH, et cetera?

There is no winning, like spectra says just a app to play in numerous ways and is a good time killer, same as cc

Actually there is a way to determine if you are the winner.............................after you play the game for a while, just ask yourself if you have actually enjoyed playing the game.............of your answer is YES.........then YOU ARE A WINNER

bottom line, EVERYONE THAT ENJOYS PLAYING THE GAME IS A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Futon
07-14-2012, 09:12 PM
Realistically there is no winning or losing. It's just a game to pass the time. There's no end of the game.

Joie
07-15-2012, 08:12 AM
Having no end game and a vast variety of ways to play your game, reall adds to the longevity of the game. I enjoy the quest and pve so that's he route I went first. I'm done with all the maps now and have all my building but the manor, still need to upgrade my vault for that, which in hindsight I should have jumped on sooner. I'll work on map mastery next while upgrading my buildings and getting an army ready to try some heavier pvp until they add more maps.

Musketblade
07-15-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm still working on how to post a pic for my avatar on this forum so I still have a lot of fun left and or errr confusion and or errr whatever, maybe then Ill be a Winner or maybe a Whiner. Seen a lot of those, so maybe that's how you win. Untill then I still have 60hours left on my next vault increase so I guess I'll just...(Yawn) wait another hour to open a box. Id also like to figure out how to post a signature at the end of my post..(yawn) Soo many quests. 776624395

Zesder
07-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Musketblade, press forum actions, then General settings, then all the profile editing things are in the menu on the left.