PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Epic event

jobadass
07-13-2012, 02:39 PM
I don't spend a lot of time on this side of the forums (usually over at CC), but I updated MW yesterday and have been playing much more than usual.
Saw some big changes with the ranking part of rivals list, and of course the Boss event.

Questions (if anyone is willing to help):

Is this event based on level?

Currently, I'm level 48 and fighting General Shenk And have beaten him 11 times, and each time it seems he's a little stronger and costs me more in-game-cash to fight him.

Is it going to get ridiculously hard soon?

I have almost 6k valor saved, my A/D is just over 7k, should I spend the valor?

How long until my health is completely built up?
I started attacking him (level 12) with little health and I fear he'll get away this time. I'd like to make the initial attack with full health.

Thank you for any/all help

Bronson
07-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Clear your inbox

Crazy Canuck
07-13-2012, 03:21 PM
You gain 1 health per minute, yes they get stronger as you go and will cost more for each hit

30 boss kills is the goal but you will need to spend gold most likely to get that high.

jobadass
07-13-2012, 03:25 PM
Clear your inboxCleared...

Automaine
07-13-2012, 07:08 PM
Soon u will have to use gold to beat him so don't waste your time unless u r willing to spend $50 dollars of gold to beat him.

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r633/Automaine/3b1c447c.jpg

Wambo
07-14-2012, 01:30 AM
Clear your inbox

Hey Bronson, what do you know that we don't? Share the info man, share the love lol!

Wambo
07-14-2012, 01:48 AM
I don't spend a lot of time on this side of the forums (usually over at CC), but I updated MW yesterday and have been playing much more than usual.
Saw some big changes with the ranking part of rivals list, and of course the Boss event.

Questions (if anyone is willing to help):

Is this event based on level?

Currently, I'm level 48 and fighting General Shenk And have beaten him 11 times, and each time it seems he's a little stronger and costs me more in-game-cash to fight him.

Is it going to get ridiculously hard soon?

I have almost 6k valor saved, my A/D is just over 7k, should I spend the valor?

How long until my health is completely built up?
I started attacking him (level 12) with little health and I fear he'll get away this time. I'd like to make the initial attack with full health.

Thank you for any/all help

Just a tip for you, when you relevel, your energy will refresh :-D. So watch out for you new level score, and hold it just before. Then when your hitting and hitting the boss, and you need gold to either use a medi pack or for a mega attack, do a PvP or a PvE mission to make you up level. Then you will have a fresh bar of energy! No need for gold unless your past level 15 for the boss...

Tate
07-14-2012, 01:55 AM
Soon u will have to use gold to beat him so don't waste your time unless u r willing to spend $50 dollars of gold to beat him.. Why wouldn't he continue since he can still get some pretty decent units without gold, may even get a rare or 2.....

jobadass
07-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Thank you guys.
@ Tate, I agree and have gotten one rare item already (heavy enforced soldier). Well worth the effort.

I dumped my valor into Stealth Frigates and got my A & D over 8k. I'm currently on # 14 and see myself getting past 16 or 17, without gold.

hushsway
07-14-2012, 11:33 AM
I am currently level 17 and I am on level 5, I almost beat him but was to low on health to finish him off. My question is, what should my A/D be at level 17? I currently have 377/446. I only started playing about a week ago and have seen some other players at my level, with way more wicked bases and stats. But what is good for level 17 and how far will that take me on the boss? I haven't received anything really special from the boss yet (at least not worth the money I have put into defeating him).

-hush

ID: 271 460 467