PDA

View Full Version : Dear GWiz and CK Mafia

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 12:07 PM
OK since you aren't responding to me via PM - I'm taking it public!

What's going GWiz?

Here's some back and forth... can anyone shed some light on what's going on??

sexkitteh
Are you guys close to unleashing hell on me yet??

I'm waiting...

G Wiz
LoL

Whats taking you so long to see whats happening for real here? I know your young, but I doubt your naive

sexkitteh
I'm probably older than you son...

And I'm not sure what's happening for "real" here lol.... did I miss something????

G Wiz
Nahh lol I'm pretty sure I got you on age there.

but this one deserves no hints, or allusions this time. Gonna let you figure this out.

You seriously arent catching on???

sexkitteh
No... I'm dead serious... I have no clue what you are doing or talking about lol...

I think I've thrown you guys off so much that we are at a point that you are speaking Chinese and I'm speaking Hindi...

o_0

WAIT! I might have figured it out...

Are you guys trying to ignore me? o_0

Is that it... cause now I feel left out ( ._.)

G Wiz
LOL plz scratch everything I've said to you sexkitteh.

What do you all think is going on here...

The Fox
07-13-2012, 12:12 PM

What's going GWiz?

sexkitteh

I'm waiting...

G Wiz
LoL

Whats taking you so long to see whats happening for real here? I know your young, but I doubt your naive

sexkitteh

And I'm not sure what's happening for "real" here lol.... did I miss something????

G Wiz

but this one deserves no hints, or allusions this time. Gonna let you figure this out.

sexkitteh
No... I'm dead serious... I have no clue what you are doing or talking about lol...

I think I've thrown you guys off so much that we are at a point that you are speaking Chinese and I'm speaking Hindi...

o_0

G Wiz

That was certainly hard to follow. You're not going to go and start making a bunch of new (SKK) accounts again now are you sexkitteh?

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 12:14 PM
That was certainly hard to follow. You're not going to go and start making a bunch of new (SKK) accounts again now are you sexkitteh?

LoL... believe what you want but I obviously didn't have anything to do with SKK or the troll :P
I think a retard could have figured that one out...

And how is this hard to follow? It was literally a back and forth I just had with GWiz...

He's been telling me over the past few weeks he knows who I am in game and that they are going to rip me a new one... but I haven't seen anything yet... so I was wondering what the hold up was lol...

joaquim
07-13-2012, 12:16 PM
Actually you did have something to do with the SKK. It was called the SEXKITTEHKlan or group or whatever.

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 12:16 PM
Actually you did have something to do with the SKK. It was called the SEXKITTEHKlan or group or whatever.

Oh wow!!! you got me!! :rolleyes:

enahs1
07-13-2012, 12:19 PM
I thought it was the Santa Klause klan? Lol
Wasnt Ingamename I who started all of those accounts ?
I don't think sexkitteh was actually I though

joaquim
07-13-2012, 12:21 PM
I also remember when we were in DBM, the boss resigned and left me in charge, I told you and you said that I could go ahead and run it because you were gonna start your own gang. I don't have that PM anymore becuase I deleted it to make room in my inbox but I still remember getting that.

joaquim
07-13-2012, 12:22 PM
I thought it was the Santa Klause klan? Lol
Wasnt Ingamename I who started all of those accounts ?
I don't think sexkitteh was actually I though

I heard from an inside source that they originally wanted to call themselves the KoolKatsKlub. KKK for short.

The Fox
07-13-2012, 12:22 PM

It didn't work out so now he is trying to play dumb. He has much practice at this game.

The Fox
07-13-2012, 12:24 PM
I heard from an inside source that they originally wanted to call themselves the KoolKatsKlub. KKK for short.

KKK huh? So sexkitteh is a tad racist to boot. Glad he changed his mind and went with SKK instead, probably thought he would get banned too quickly if he went with the former.

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 12:26 PM
It didn't work out so now he is trying to play dumb. He has much practice at this game.

Yeah - I take full responsibility for that :rolleyes: you are a genius!

I also remember when we were in DBM, the boss resigned and left me in charge, I told you and you said that I could go ahead and run it because you were gonna start your own gang. I don't have that PM anymore becuase I deleted it to make room in my inbox but I still remember getting that.

Of course I said that! You think I was going to stick around with a kid who couldn't even change his in game name???

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-13-2012, 12:59 PM

What's going GWiz?

sexkitteh

I'm waiting...

G Wiz
LoL

sexkitteh

G Wiz

sexkitteh

o_0

G Wiz

What makes you think your talking with a real guy from the bahamas?? Could Gwiz be a persona?

_dan_
07-13-2012, 01:02 PM
I think it is just a waste time when you try to "discuss" with this troll.

G Wiz
07-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Last message received via PM
So that's it... you just letting me be... no nothing... no back and forth? no shootout? what's going on?

talk to me!!!!Kitteh, honestly I thought you had caught on no lie lol!

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Last message received via PMKitteh, honestly I thought you had caught on no lie lol!

Well no lie... I'm still in the dark o_0...

I'm just attacking CK members collecting photos for a mega master piece in the near future... but... I don't feel the heat for it.. what's going on?

QPR's Girlfriend
07-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Well no lie... I'm still in the dark o_0...

I'm just attacking CK members collecting photos for a mega master piece in the near future... but... I don't feel the heat for it.. what's going on?

As long as you leave my QPR be, you and me will be fine. He is so worried that everyone is going to attack him ingame. BRB! QPR is here to milk me!

WinkadInk
07-13-2012, 02:27 PM
I stopped reading it at g wiz...got bored and saw a shiny red ball on the floor and got distracted. Then noticed I scrolled down some and saw age mentioned. So I went into self dialog in my own mind and thought...dang in a couple years I'll be 30...then made a blueberry bagel! And I ate it and I was happy!

Beardy
07-13-2012, 03:33 PM
What level you at SK? Im no CK or any gang for that matter as of yet.

You sound like you want to lose though.

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 03:44 PM
What level you at SK? Im no CK or any gang for that matter as of yet.

You sound like you want to lose though.

You talking to me I imagine?

Well... truth be told... I don't tell...

It's just that I've hit so many CK members over the past couple of weeks and they keep emailing me telling me how badly they are going to get me... but nothing happens...

So either they are hitting the wrong person (which in that case I want to hear about it for a laugh) OR they aren't doing anything about it... which is just lame... and I'll just keep hitting them with 0 consequence... because they can't do anything about it other than accept it... like a little b... :cool:

Anyways... I get attacked a lot... it's not the point... It's like a tag game... And they are it... and they are suppose to catch me... but they are just sitting on their thumbs.... how fun is that... :/

Beardy
07-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Yeah I was talking to you. PM me your level. Im up for a battle.

Im level 81 here.

koralene
07-13-2012, 03:56 PM
ok going to say this... why is gang **** brought onto the forums? leave it as nobody cares :p

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 03:57 PM
ok going to say this... why is gang **** brought onto the forums? leave it as nobody cares :p

Because there are no real ways of winning in this game other than publicly outing them and making them look silly o_0

koralene
07-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Because there are no real ways of winning in this game other than publicly outing them and making them look silly o_0

seriously too much drama... but some of ck is full **** :p

Rhino72
07-13-2012, 05:33 PM
seriously too much drama... but some of ck is full **** :p

Props to max mayhem on this quote:

Hello pot this is kettle.

Sasha54
07-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Props to max mayhem on this quote:

Hello pot this is kettle.

Oh FU......k
Glad you said it first...

QPR's Girlfriend
07-13-2012, 08:33 PM
Oh FU......k
Glad you said it first...

Tad late on the comeback. Don't be a bitter old cat lady all your life.