PDA

View Full Version : Am I a chicken?

(CK) QPR
07-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Who thinks the stat page posted is of me. Since I have given no proof to the contrary it seems as if I am trying to evade the inevitable. The onus was on the Barroness to prove me wrong when I claimed to have beaten her. But now the onus remains on her rather than me to prove that is my stat page. It would be simple for me to prove otherwise if this wasn't true. Hmmmm, hypocracy at its finest. Welcome to the F'd up illogical world of QPR!!!

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Well... in all fairness theBaroness discredited herself because she posted multiple times claiming to be attacking QPR...

So how do we know for a fact that she's got him this time o_0

I DO think it's QPR though :P lol

joaquim
07-13-2012, 12:09 PM
I thought CCMark banned all the imposters. Looks like he's gonna have to deliver another ban hammer soon.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-13-2012, 12:47 PM
Well... in all fairness theBaroness discredited herself because she posted multiple times claiming to be attacking QPR...

So how do we know for a fact that she's got him this time o_0

I DO think it's QPR though :P lol

I don't disagree. I can only say that was the only attack I had received in 2-3 days so I assumed it was him. Immediately I was contacted by that person who informed me I was incorrect. I immediately removed the post. Then I was FLOODED with people who wanted to expose QPR for what he is a weak stat player and a rat with a huge trolling mouth.

Then I realized he was in my mafia which only makes it that much more funny!!

QPR's Girlfriend
07-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Of course you are not a chicken dear. You are more into bovine than fowl. :D

dudeman
07-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Must there be a new circus in town every weekend? Whoever keeps making these imposter accounts and spamming the forum with garbage, grow up or take it somewhere else. You are not amusing.

(CK) QPR
07-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Must there be a new circus in town every weekend? Whoever keeps making these imposter accounts and spamming the forum with garbage, grow up or take it somewhere else. You are not amusing.

I am who I say I am friend. Even if I was not, it is not my intention or desire to amuse you. Move along now sad sally.

Sasha54
07-13-2012, 03:28 PM

Agree.....1000 times
Someone left the asylum door open again!

(CK) QPR
07-13-2012, 03:33 PM
Agree.....1000 times
Someone left the asylum door open again!

They left it open so you would feel welcome.

jobadass
07-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Must there be a new circus in town every weekend? Whoever keeps making these imposter accounts and spamming the forum with garbage, grow up or take it somewhere else. You are not amusing.just thought I'd come on this thread (although the op is in my ignore list) to make sure not everyone had lost their mind.

Philo Beddoe
07-13-2012, 05:00 PM
just thought I'd come on this thread (although the op is in my ignore list) to make sure not everyone had lost their mind.

good lookin out bro. im doing good over here. still got all my marbles.

The Fox
07-13-2012, 08:08 PM
just thought I'd come on this thread (although the op is in my ignore list) to make sure not everyone had lost their mind.

Glad you blessed us with your presence. For someone who hates these threads you always seem to find a way to get yourself heard on them. Narcissistic much?

Sasha54
07-13-2012, 08:57 PM
They left it open so you would feel welcome.

**** you...

(CK) QPR
07-13-2012, 09:09 PM
**** you...

Temper temper...count to ten.

QPR's Girlfriend
07-15-2012, 03:06 AM
Bump........

Second Comming
07-15-2012, 03:55 AM
A little off topic but..

So my dog 'Lady' gave birth to Boxer cross Staffordshire puppies 4days ago. She had 7 healthy puppies but for some reason decided to eat one. I was cooking a Pasta bake that should of made the entire house smell good but then my gf noticed a stench. We just presumed it was Lady as she has hardly moved from her nesting spot for 4days, still needs the blood etc cleaning off her. So we took dinner upstairs, I come back down and the front half of one of the puppies was lying on the sofa with its guts hanging out.

I said a prayer to help my poor puppy on his way to the afterlife.

Soooo 6 left, £150 each Birmingham, UK - PM me lol ;)