PDA

View Full Version : Attack and Defense mechanics -- summary of old forum knowledge

Lars
07-13-2012, 09:37 AM
In the past there has been a thorough analysis of the game mechanics for attack and defense. I think most forum old timers know the results well. However, I've seen the same questions posted several times recently. More and more of the older members retire. Thus I decided to post a detailed summary of the old forum wisdom. It became quite lengthy ...

Before I give the proposed formulas I explain the different factors used in them.

Attack and Defense Factors

Equipment Attack and Defense

You bring all your mob members to a fight. However, your mob size is capped by level*5 or 500, whichever is lower (unless you have an event item to modify the effective mob this like the Imperial Katana from the Samurai Chest Event). Each mob member can be equipped with 1 gun, 1 melee weapon, 1 armor, 1 explosive and 1 vehicle. The game chooses the items with the best available attack or defense score (depending on being the attacker or defender). All item scores are added up for the Equipment Attack/Defense. (Again, there are some special event items to increase the Mafia attack introduced recently.)

The Equipment Attack matches "Total Mafia Attack" displayed in the profile page and the attack listed in the attack and robbery result screens. For defense values, things are a bit more complicated, see below.

Displayed Defense Buildings Contribution

The Defense Buildings have a defense value displayed which is also used for the "Total Mafia Defense" displayed on the profile page. Leveling up a defense building increases this value in the same way pay-out for money buildings is increased. (For the gritty details: There are two types of buildings. Type A buildings scales defense by 1, 3, 6, 10, 15, 22, 31, 42, 55, 75 for level 1 to 10 and Type B buildings scale by 1, 2, 3.5, 5.5, 8, 11, 14.5, 18.5, 23. Abandoned Buildings, Bodyguard Agencies and Guard Towers are Type A, the rest are Type B. Increasing a level costs 1.67 times previous build/leveling costs for any building. TrampStamp figured all this out for money buildings, see http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13183-Payout-algorithm-explained . I verified it for the defense buildings.) Also, the 10% bonus for tycoon and godfella class is added on top of this.

The total numbers for the buildings by are listed in the Wiki (not fully complete) at
http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/Defense_Buildings
and in the All-in-One spreadsheet by white frog
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32062-quot-All-In-One-quot-4.0-release
You can also use my spreadsheet (which has been later replaced by white frog's for most people)
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23214-Yet-Another-Stats-Spreadsheet-one-for-items-*and*-buildings

However, according to acknowledged forum wisdom these number are *not* used in actual PvP actions.

Effective Defense Building Contribution

The defense you really get is much lower except for level one defense buildings: For each level upgrade, the effective defense only increases by 50% of the base defense (= defense for level one). For example the defense of a bodyguard agency is

Defense Building Level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Listed for Non-Tycoon 10 30 60 100 150 220 310 420 550 750
Listed for Tycoon 11 33 66 111 165 243 341 463 605 826
Effective Defense 10 15 20 25 30 35 40 45 50 55

As you can see it the listed defense compared to the effective one is grossly inflated at higher levels. Note that the effective defense for some buildings include .5-fractions. These add up for all defense buildings before rounding is applied to the total. There is no tycoon/goodfella bonus added. For the actual values you can refer to the above mentioned resources (the Wiki and the spreadsheets).

These number were figured out by jlhy and later by peacock. They figured them out shortly after CC introduced the defense goals and PvP result screens. Later CC changed the defense listed in the defense goals to match the profile page. However, the results screens still use this defense.

Early posts on this were:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15058-Effect-of-Def-buildings-and-skill-points-against-rob-atk-by-Guru-Peacock-again..lol
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?16742-Formula-to-cal.-def-values-contributed-by-def-buildings-against-rob-atk-by-peacock
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36507-Defense-Buildings

Attack and Defense Skill Contribution

There is a bigger uncertainty on the working of the skill points than on the previous influence factors. The problem is there is no displayed attack/defense total that includes them. However, the game data (which some of us know how to extract) lists entries named pvp_attack_scale and pvp_defense_scale tabled by player level. We think it is a multiplier to the skill, applied before adding the value to the attack/defense total. TrampStamp came up with a formula to summarize the tabled data. According to this the skill contribution would be

Attack Skill Contribution = MIN(1.09 + 0.09*(Level - 1); 10) * Attack Skill)
Defense Skill Contribution = MIN(1.09 + 0.09*(Level - 1); 10) * Defense Skill)

Again, the spreadsheets can be used to compute them.

Note that CCM has always refused to shed light on the skill effects. He explained Funzio prefers to retain some mystery on certain game mechanics. This did upset some people when main event prizes were adding attack skill points.

Money Building Defense

Higher value money buildings seem to be harder to rob than lower value buildings. This matches a remark from CCM who hinted a long time ago that money buildings feature an inner defense.

Again the game data helps. According to the data money building have a defense ranging from 1 to 108. For a detailed list see
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36507-Defense-Buildings&p=303814#post303814

It is thought this is scaled by the buildings level as the maximum numbers are quite low. Nicholost speculated the defense skill may also be a factor, see
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24065-Defense-buildings-revisited&p=164246#post164246

However, we lack reliable data for checking our suggestions.

Random Factor

Obviously, there is a random factor used in the PvP actions. The effect seems to be relative to the involved attack and defense stats. If I remember right, most people think that a 25% attack value over defense value is just big enough to make your attacks always (or almost always) succeed.

Putting Things Together

First, the attack listed in the profile is only based on the equipment your mob will use when you are an attacker:

Profile Attack = Equipment Attack

For the actual attack your attack skill will have an influence, likely to be added. However, the exact effect is speculative, see above:

Attack for PvP (Attacks & Robberies) = Equipment Attack + Attack Skill Contribution

The defense listed in the profile adds the inflated defense building values:

Profile Defense = Equipment Defense + Displayed Defense Building Contribution

I think the current result screen for attacks and robberies displays Defense vs. Attacks (without skill contribution), see below:

(Current) Result Screen Defense = Defense vs. Attacks without Defense Skill Contribution [not sure here]

CCM wrote that defense from equipment only counts half against robberies while defense building count fully. The forum consensus agrees with this, we just believe that the above mentioned effective defense is used instead of the listed defense. Anyway, this usually makes robberies much easier than attacks. As mentioned above, the money buildings to be robbed seems to have a contributing effect:

Defense vs. Robberies = 1/2 * Equipment Defense + Effective Defense Building Contribution + Money Building Defense + Defense Skill Contribution

CCM insists that both equipment and defense buildings count fully against attacks. Relying on the former robbery result screen (later replaced by a result screen with the same numbers as the attack result screen) peacock and white frog came to the conclusion that the effective defense buildings contribution counts only half, see for example http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15038-Building-Defense-vs.-Attack-Defense-by-jlhy-doesn-t-tally-with-fight-screen-results :

Defense vs. Attacks = Equipment Defense + 1/2 * Effective Defense Building Defense + Defense Skill Contribution

Again, the spreadsheets can be used to calculate the numbers. (In the older spreadsheet by me the 0.5 for the defense buildings is not included yet. If I ever update mine, this will be included. The one of white frog uses it already).

Remember, a random factor is also applied for determining the result.

Concluding Remarks

Conflicting statements from CCM

CCM reaction the more elaborate calculations were only short posts saying "the math is wrong". From experience of many forum members here I firmly believe the models are fairly accurate, maybe just slightly off in a few details. As mentioned above he also disagreed on the defense building contribution being cut in half against attacks. Perhaps CCM's own knowlegde on the mechanics is not always fully accurate itself. After following the forums for while that would not surprise me. (E.g. old timers will remember when it took Funzio many months to realize which version of M4A2 was looted all the time by the players.)

Note however, CC never directly stated that the reduced Effective Defense for defense buildings is completely wrong.

Some Speculations

I believe the listed defense of defense building was originally intended to be used. Maybe it was even in effect in the early times of the game. Some people, like Nicholost, supposed that the high defense quickly made some people untouchable. As a result CC could have fixed this by reducing the defense. However, they did not change the displayed values as this would make all the owner of gold defense buildings angry. I recently read a post from dudeman on this. He heard the original maximum number of defense buildings per type was intended to be 5. It ended up as 50, maybe a typo. Anyway, this may be the reason for the unmodified defense from the buildings becoming an game unbalancing factor. See http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=326931#post326931

Side note: cool-down for being "too beat up"

As a side note there was some speculation of the cool-down time for the being too-beat-up. Experiences hinted something like 1h or 2h. I guess the answer is in the game data again: There is a fight_cap_hours entry tabled by level. It is set to 2 for level > 8 (and to 3 for lower levels).

There is also an entry fight_cap_game which looks like the number of lost fights to get 'to beaten up' (10 for level > 45, lower before that) and a fight_cap_battle_list (5 for level > 40, lower before that, maybe a maximum number of successful attackers).

Implications

The main issue is that leveled defense buildings are much less effective than the average player thinks. Basically, their main effect is to scare off unenlightened rivals looking at the profile.

On the other side, defense buildings at level 1 are fully effective (except for the tycoon bonus). As a result most of the enlighted players prefer unleveled defense buildings. Some of them argue for level 2 and 3 buildings where the money/effective gain ratio can still be seen as reasonable. Also, buildings with small space footprint are strongly preferred (MG turrets, Gatling turrets, missile turrets -- depending on your level) since the max defense gain per space unit is rather limited.

On the other hand if you see a rival with many high-level body guard agencies you know his profile defense is strongly inflated.

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 09:39 AM
Excellent post

doinkent
07-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Excellent post

so you read all that in 2 minutes?

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 09:43 AM
so you read all that in 2 minutes?

LMFAO Actually I did! :D

jlhy
07-13-2012, 09:43 AM
Thank you Lars.

_dan_
07-13-2012, 09:45 AM
So guys, check red formulas & tell me what are different from what I wrote ?

Lars
07-13-2012, 09:51 AM

I don't recall exactly what you have written. However, almost everything I wrote was posted somewhere in the forum before. However, most threads have the information scattered around and require some previous knowledge. Seeing the same questions again and again, I tried to summarize everything in detail for easy reference.

PS: Would be easier to check if you give a link to what you have written.

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 09:51 AM

Pretty much everything...

_dan_
07-13-2012, 09:53 AM
I don't recall exactly what you have written. However, almost everything I wrote was posted somewhere in the forum before. However, most threads have the information scattered around and require some previous knowledge. Seeing the same questions again and again, I tried to summarize everything in detail for easy reference.

PS: Would be easier to check if you give a link to what you have written.

Not you, Lars. These other guys.

Lars
07-13-2012, 09:54 AM
Thank you Lars.
Well, I think you figured out the perhaps most important factor. So I rather thank you. :)

Lars
07-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Not you, Lars. These other guys.

Oh, I see. Misunderstood you before.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-13-2012, 09:56 AM
Thanks Lars, some of the newer forum members have been batting this around for awhile now and it's nice to see it condensed into one post.

_dan_
07-13-2012, 09:57 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37228-Attack-is-half-my-defense-and-robbing-me-Seriously-Funzio-!

This is what I told them & some guys got confused. from 6th post.

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 10:03 AM
Let say your atk is about 7000, def 9000.
Just make a draft idea that mob atk = mob def, your robbery defense is about 7000/2 + 2000 = 4500 (+ def skill point * 10).

Well this is crap...

Against robbery:
mob defense / 2 + building defense + defense skill point * 10 -v.s- mob attack + attack skill point * 10 (with a little random factor)

Your real robbery defense may be much less than you thought.

And this is crap...

You wrote everything out wrong... maybe you have the right idea in your head... but on paper it's wrong...

_dan_
07-13-2012, 10:11 AM
@Lars: Things you wrote about CCM is like you are telling a story. He may not like that ...kekeke...

"the math is wrong" haha, he repeated that again in that thread.

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 10:16 AM
"the math is wrong" haha, he repeated that again in that thread.

What?? This doesn't even make sense o_0

_dan_
07-13-2012, 10:17 AM
It's pointless to argue with you, sexkitteh.

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 10:21 AM
It's pointless to argue with you, sexkitteh.

Well last I checked in that thread CCMark said your math was wrong :rolleyes:

Crime City Mark
Developer
Originally Posted by dudeman
Sorry, that formula just doesn't appear correct in my eyes. I'm no math whiz so I can't come up with a better one, but I can DO math and that formula seems like it's at least missing some factors.

That's because the math in it is wrong.

So... I see really no argument...

cookie monster
07-13-2012, 10:24 AM
So rather than change the listed values for defense buildings and risk a backlash, Funzio chose to do it in secret.

CLASSY!

_dan_
07-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Read the forum for months, I don't even know when CCMark write something like "This math is right". Have you guys ever seen CCMark told people that thing ?

Check back the thread when forum members tried to figure out how building defense works, CCMark also wrote somethings like "This math is wrong" a couple of times.

Thought Funkio always want to hide CC mechanism to all players, if it's wrong - should be good for Funkio, should he appears to say somethings ? But if it's correct - not good for Funkio, it's time to make people confuse, then here he is.

Post in last one.

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 10:29 AM
Post in last one.

He's confirmed several things - but there are other things they keep a mystery so to avoid it from being exploited.

That's the only thing I can imagine is keeping them from explaining certain things...

nytelock
07-13-2012, 10:43 AM
I read the whole thing. Thank you really helped me understand more.

Olly1
07-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Great post, Lars. I'm pretty sure that will help a lot of the players that aren't aware of the fake-ness of defence buildings. I'll direct a couple of people to this thread too. Interesting read.

mihunter62
07-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Lars,
Thanks for taking the time to summarize the information. I notice a number of old time people hate that new people can't figure out what is going on. I for one have read hundreds of posts and after a game has been out for a while, you can't figure out what might have changed or who was reporting valid info. It might just be that more current info was determine or the game actually changed. I know I read a post about the M4A1 and spent 2 days trying to find one, just to find out that I read a 3 month old post.

So, BIG THANKS for the time to post consolidated info (In no way am I not giving credit to the original author, but in most cases they've moved on to much higher levels of play). So as a level 60+ player that leveled up way to fast and used this forum to correct my problems, this is great.

Q's: have you pealed apart the new data format, from the original .json files (android) to the new md5_full.txt, (just wondering if that might not be more consistent if there were a template defined) or are you pulling the data out of the ios xml files. Then I noticed a json_new. Don't have a lot of time to mess with this, but the data allows me to make sure all my spreadsheets, that the forum members have created have current data.

Second Comming
07-30-2012, 04:10 AM
I remember very well when the testing was done, and the reason CCM was so cryptic was because for obvious reasons there WAS a backlash (which would have only grown larger had funzio held their hands up in honesty). Those ppl with 50 Agencies were obviously very pissed off although the cost was only 1250gold/50, the cost and upgrade times were considerable.

I spent levels 70-90 slowly raising my Agencies, Abandoned Buildings, and Towers all for meaningless gains. It was obviously easier for the devs to come up with a few one-liners whilst staying out of the discussions for the main. Although I lost 20 levels worth of slowly leveling and building up null defences I was still very appreciative to Jihy and Peacock and everyonelse who added to that testing.

To the new ppl who either 'don't believe this' or believe CCM's very short one-line responces and think 'Whaaa.... Companies don't ever lie bish bish' then I can assure you we had the means to test back then right after Version 2.0 was released due to the defence/attack goals. Not only that but for once the game mechanics actually made sence. It pretty much explained why these things that we couldn't explain beforehand were happening in the game.

Max Power
07-30-2012, 04:51 AM
I am still pissed about defense buildings. While the nerfing of M4s was cold, the Bodyguard Agencies involved real money. They flat out lied to you about what you were getting for your money. I suppose they could loophole it legally in saying that you got what the building was listed for in gold, the rest were in game cash upgrades, but the reality is that aroundf this time is when people turned on Funzio and Mark for their lying actions and weak response.

Most companies doing that stuff would be sued repeatedly or shut down.

len
07-30-2012, 10:32 AM
Thank you

I am glad I chose small-footprint buildings early on.

Lars
07-30-2012, 03:08 PM
I am still pissed about defense buildings.

Yes, for me it was the first incident to make me loose my confidence in Funzio.

_dan_
07-30-2012, 04:11 PM
I am still pissed about defense buildings. While the nerfing of M4s was cold, the Bodyguard Agencies involved real money. They flat out lied to you about what you were getting for your money. I suppose they could loophole it legally in saying that you got what the building was listed for in gold, the rest were in game cash upgrades, but the reality is that aroundf this time is when people turned on Funzio and Mark for their lying actions and weak response.

Most companies doing that stuff would be sued repeatedly or shut down.

You no way can sue Funzio and win. Everything people are talking about based on nothing but myth & rumors. Can you find any evidences to prove you're right ?

*Ironically, you are the guy who always try to reject people's theory, math about CC mechanism.

montecore
07-30-2012, 05:08 PM
Is there a limit on a particular type of defense building? I read somewhere that it might be 50 of a given type - or is that incorrect? If someone built 300 or 400 missile turrets would they all work?

_dan_
07-30-2012, 05:46 PM
you can build only 50 for each type of defense building, after 50th, same as having 2 money buildings, the build icon of that type disappear.

If you found someone has more than 50, congratulation you found a cheater.

nopenopenope
07-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Is there a limit on a particular type of defense building? I read somewhere that it might be 50 of a given type - or is that incorrect? If someone built 300 or 400 missile turrets would they all work?50 max of each.

montecore
07-30-2012, 06:46 PM
you can build only 50 for each type of defense building, after 50th, same as having 2 money buildings, the build icon of that type disappear.

If you found someone has more than 50, congratulation you found a cheater.

Good to know and it makes perfect sense. Otherwise you'd just get two nightclubs and build as many turrets as you could fit with max expansions.

Canoehead
07-30-2012, 10:31 PM
Most informative post I have seen. Should be a sticky. Thanks, Lars

Max Power
07-31-2012, 04:51 AM
You no way can sue Funzio and win. Everything people are talking about based on nothing but myth & rumors. Can you find any evidences to prove you're right ?

*Ironically, you are the guy who always try to reject people's theory, math about CC mechanism.

Evidence to prove I am right? How about the evidence of what is right in front of your face, the evidence where a defense building displays one number, and gives a completely different number when upgrading? Is that not evidence enough? They are the only items in game that work like that, and they are flat out lying about what benefits the buildings give, buildings people spend money on.

I am sure they have it covered in their terms of agreement though. Never said someone could sue Funzio and win. I said if other companies in the real world tried this......ah, nevermind. I'm not gonna spell it out for you.

I am not even sure where you came up with your second statement, but this statement and others I have seen you post here have me convinced your pretty much full of s***.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-31-2012, 06:50 AM
Max pay him no mind. But think about it, if Funzio was really worried about balance then BGA would be the biggest imbalance for the first 150 levels. For a 1000 gold bars and some time you could have 37k bump in defense. If I had a 37k bump very few people under level 150 could beat me.

_dan_
07-31-2012, 07:38 AM
Evidence to prove I am right? How about the evidence of what is right in front of your face, the evidence where a defense building displays one number, and gives a completely different number when upgrading? Is that not evidence enough? They are the only items in game that work like that, and they are flat out lying about what benefits the buildings give, buildings people spend money on.

Sorry guy, whatever you're talking are just from someone else. And I remember you are the one who always reject people's theories. Stop talking b*llsh*t by using what you refused.

I see no evidence but your stupid face.

BOS
07-31-2012, 08:05 AM

Wow, are we in elementary school again?

Second Comming
07-31-2012, 08:44 AM
Sorry guy, whatever you're talking are just from someone else. And I remember you are the one who always reject people's theories. Stop talking b*llsh*t by using what you refused.

Max has been around here long enough, seen all the old testing from turn of the year, was around when TS worked econ out to a T to be able and qualified to flat out reject newbies theories if they contradict already proven facts regardig the game. You can have one of these 👊 if it helps knock some sence in 😄

Max Power
07-31-2012, 08:46 AM
Max pay him no mind. But think about it, if Funzio was really worried about balance then BGA would be the biggest imbalance for the first 150 levels. For a 1000 gold bars and some time you could have 37k bump in defense. If I had a 37k bump very few people under level 150 could beat me.

I know, people would be building fortresses, and the game, the way it is meant to be played, would not work very well. That doesn't change the fact that I bought a buttload of BGAs thinking they were one thing, and got another. 25 gold and hundreds of thousands of in game dollars for 55 defense points? Who do you know who would have bought them up front if they knew that? Their actual value isn't the problem, that fact that we were lied to is.

LOL...I rest my case. Troll.

Max Power
07-31-2012, 08:49 AM
Max has been around here long enough, seen all the old testing from turn of the year, was around when TS worked econ out to a T to be able and qualified to flat out reject newbies theories if they contradict already proven facts regardig the game. You can have one of these  if it helps knock some sence in 

The theories I have mostly rejected are the ones where people say you get more M4s to drop is you say a prayer to Raj, the Sun God, and power cycle your phone before every hit attempt. Applying voodoo wo a computer generated algorithm, while entertaining, makes no sense.

I am very open minded to changes in game mechanics though, as we have seen them, and the current one, where drop rate for the Last Call appears to change during events, seems to be true, based on anecdotal evidence.

Thanks!

_dan_
07-31-2012, 08:50 AM
Yeah, I agree, Max is leeching this forum long enough.

Check those post of legendary CC players in "Best of the Best" Guides, most of the time he appears come with his unfaithful posts. And now he talk evidences, such a pathetic loser!

Max Power
07-31-2012, 08:54 AM
Yeah, I agree, Max is leeching this forum long enough.

Check those post of legendary CC players in "Best of the Best" Guides, most of the time he appears come with his unfaithful posts. And now he talk evidences, such a pathetic loser!

I thing this "dan" has been here as someone else, I am guessing Khung.

Swingle007
07-31-2012, 09:02 AM
Gotta agree that the bga's are my worst experience in this game. I bought 50 of them for 1250 gold back in the day and upgraded them all to at least a minimum of level 7 using literally tens of millions of in-game dollars that at the time were not easy to accumulate. Upon doing so I find out that it's just a smokescreen and that I pumped real life money and in-game money down a toilet. Enemies not only blew through that fake defense number with ease, but actually hunted for peeps with lots of them knowing that if the numbers were close then they would certainly win the battle, as the actual defense shown is total b.s. Just give us what we paid for, or change the numbers down to what the buildings actually provide so that the unsuspecting player who isn't a full time forum researcher doesn't get taken advantage of. :-(

sez
07-31-2012, 09:09 AM
Gotta agree that the bga's are my worst experience in this game. I bought 50 of them for 1250 gold back in the day and upgraded them all to at least a minimum of level 7 using literally tens of millions of in-game dollars that at the time were not easy to accumulate. Upon doing so I find out that it's just a smokescreen and that I pumped real life money and in-game money down a toilet. Enemies not only blew through that fake defense number with ease, but actually hunted for peeps with lots of them knowing that if the numbers were close then they would certainly win the battle, as the actual defense shown is total b.s. Just give us what we paid for, or change the numbers down to what the buildings actually provide so that the unsuspecting player who isn't a full time forum researcher doesn't get taken advantage of. :-(

At least they are a pretty blue color......

Really it doesnt matter anyway, you can still rob someone who has 30k higher "True" D then your attack.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-31-2012, 10:00 AM
I know, people would be building fortresses, and the game, the way it is meant to be played, would not work very well. That doesn't change the fact that I bought a buttload of BGAs thinking they were one thing, and got another. 25 gold and hundreds of thousands of in game dollars for 55 defense points? Who do you know who would have bought them up front if they knew that? Their actual value isn't the problem, that fact that we were lied to is.

LOL...I rest my case. Troll.

Point taken, I don't have skin in that game, I never bought them.

RTEnterprises
07-31-2012, 02:01 PM
There are a lot of references to 50 defense buildings, was this some sort of limit?

I currently have 65 gattling turrets and counting, have they removed the limit or do i have 15 useless ones?

Paulio
07-31-2012, 02:47 PM

I am sure they have it covered in their terms of agreement though. Never said someone could sue Funzio and win. I said if other companies in the real world tried this......ah, nevermind. I'm not gonna spell it out for you.

I am not even sure where you came up with your second statement, but this statement and others I have seen you post here have me convinced your pretty much full of s***.

Max, when I read your posts, I read them in the voice of Walter White from Breaking Bad...that's sort of a compliment by the way ... a weird one.

Dakid
08-01-2012, 01:38 PM
I have never seem something mentioned, that has been obvious to me from the beginning. Part of defense is being able to hide things from plain sight, BGAs can be excellent for hiding things this is some of the "value" in them. Whether it's value to you or not is a personal decision, but the coverage buildings provide seems to be factored into cost(with a few exceptions). Also notice some of the best buildings are the hardest to hide/camouflage (the NC has a lower profile so doesn't fit the trend but it does have something else that makes it hard to hide, they are the jackpots most are looking for until you get to the HLs).

I have done no real analysis on this but have just detected the trend through experience, i have no interest in analyzing this in detail but would be curious to see someone else's work.

_dan_
08-01-2012, 01:58 PM
I thing this "dan" has been here as someone else, I am guessing Khung.

LMAO, you should call the dog smell it again to confirm.

Lars
08-03-2012, 02:31 AM
There are a lot of references to 50 defense buildings, was this some sort of limit?

I currently have 65 gattling turrets and counting, have they removed the limit or do i have 15 useless ones?

That's strange. Usually, they are limited to 50: After building 50 Gatling Turrets they vanished from my Defense Building Store just like building two money buildings of the same type. Others reported the same. The game data also lists a maximum of 50 for defense buildings.

Do you play on Android? Maybe a difference between iPhone and Android versions ...

Max Power
08-03-2012, 04:38 AM
Max, when I read your posts, I read them in the voice of Walter White from Breaking Bad...that's sort of a compliment by the way ... a weird one.

Thanks I think!

Second Comming
08-03-2012, 05:09 AM
To RTEnterprise - I'd love to see your hood, add meh on 362335101, the limit is 50 but would be interesting to see more. Could be a glitch.

OZTHEMAN
09-18-2012, 01:53 AM
Thank you Lars but I still don't know what weapons to buy to increase my 'EQUIPMENT USED' section, it has been going down every day and GREE answer is an incompetent one..I am at level 85 and have over 100 fire axes over 100 shotguns at 36k each over 100 helmets at 18k and over 500 cars.. but it has decreased the more I rob people.. Thank you all the same