PDA

View Full Version : Boss Event Issue, Epic boss robbed me of cash and possible loot unit.

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 09:30 AM
I stopped playing the boss event and was completeing the advanced destroyer on the inner sea canal when on my fourth hit the epic boss showed up and I got nothing from the PVE. No cash, no Unit, nothing. I sent a ticket, but is anyone else still having this problem? I spent 644 energy and got nothing.

I restarted my client 3 times hoping the server would have an update to my inventory or cash, nope nothing.

Ryan5100
07-13-2012, 09:34 AM
How much cash can u get from that mission and what unit? This hasn't evened happened to me the loot is always there when I press retreat from the boss. But it doesn't matter if I lose it bc I'm hitting the tank on the very first map. Triggers boss almost every time

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 09:36 AM
cash is between 85,200 and 255,400
possible unit is Brigand Lightning 99 Att - 80 Def

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 09:39 AM
Yea,that's one thing I really dislike about these boss events. I want to attack,raid people and these bosses keep getting in my way

Ryan5100
07-13-2012, 09:41 AM
cash is between 85,200 and 255,400
possible unit is Brigand Lightning 99 Att - 80 DefGuessing by the name of the map thats a sea unit?

bigflan
07-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Flan in flan out flan in flan out

This happens to me when I'm farming the minisubs but luckly it's no Biggy and i hate it when it gets in Teh way of raiding and attacking I need my boxes

boardgames rule
07-13-2012, 09:42 AM
No I think it is a air unit.

Corsair
07-13-2012, 09:52 AM
It happened a lot in the last event, but supposedly they fixed it for this one. I have seen the result pop-up several times after activating and beating the boss, but it's possible it's still a little wonky. File a ticket and give them specifics, they should be willing to help.

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 09:56 AM
Its an Air unit and I have 28 already.

What?
07-13-2012, 10:02 AM
Same exact thing happened to me. Literally...I just woke up (yes it's 11:30am I love the summer) used my energy on that same target on the 4th hit the epic boss popped up. When I clicked get stronger and left the screen I had no cash and no loot. I'm not too worried about the cash but I could use the unit. I don't even want this epic boss event on my device with how many hits it takes I can't even beat #8 without gold. I can get to that number in 1 day and the remaining time is just a nuisance costing me money and units. How to prevent this. 1) have the boss event drop like box events. You find tokens or something, heck a gps or compass to point you too the boss. Also it would be great if there was a health bar that was visible before initiating the fight. 2) after you have done your raiding, looting, or whatever and you are ready to fight you click on your stash of whatever you find and the boss pops up to fight him. This would save so much headaches.

Thunder Child
07-13-2012, 10:44 AM
I stopped playing the boss event and was completeing the advanced destroyer on the inner sea canal when on my fourth hit the epic boss showed up and I got nothing from the PVE. No cash, no Unit, nothing. I sent a ticket, but is anyone else still having this problem? I spent 644 energy and got nothing.

I restarted my client 3 times hoping the server would have an update to my inventory or cash, nope nothing.Poop, this has happened to me twice, and on both occasions it was the final hit on some of the big bosses on the final maps i.e. big money drop and possibility of major unit. Sent two tickets. The first was dealt with by giving me the maximum cash drop BUT no unit was offered. The second is still being dealt with.

Lesson learned? DON'T be doing anything critical if the Epic Boss isn't already active...

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 10:47 AM
Up until now, I don't know how many time this has happened. It should not happen. More often I hit once on a really low level map, and wait fore a few minutes and sure enough the Epic boss strikes. This time nothing, it seemed strange so I went to my big boss. Well strange should have said glitch.

Warfiend
07-13-2012, 10:58 AM
Don't know if you're doing this poop, but when I hit a low map to activate a boss and he doesn't activate immediately, I vault the cash and he usually activates then.

and by "usually" I mean he has every time for me so far.

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 11:01 AM
I usualy wait a minute or two to give a chance, I have some hit before the vault on the lower levels. I have been hitting the very first boss on the first map, and he usually activates before I vault. this time it didn't happen then nor on vault.

Warfiend
07-13-2012, 11:11 AM
That sucks. I've been robbed of first hits on high level money building raids and that's annoying enough, but your scenario would piss me off. Hope they do something for you to make up for it.

Lt. Falcon
07-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Ok, I understand that partaking in PvP and PvE can trigger a "boss", I had no idea that openning a rugged box could trigger a "boss" too. Really?? This just happened to me, and after retreating, the box said "Sorry, better luck next time" and you guys know the rest. Has this happened to anyone else?

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 11:22 AM
I have never heard or saw that before. Looks like someone got Falcon kicked by the epic boss.

Ryan5100
07-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Ok, I understand that partaking in PvP and PvE can trigger a "boss", I had no idea that openning a rugged box could trigger a "boss" too. Really?? This just happened to me, and after retreating, the box said "Sorry, better luck next time" and you guys know the rest. Has this happened to anyone else?ive did a mission went back to my base and was looking at my units and it triggered late lol but not by opening a box

Lt. Falcon
07-13-2012, 11:32 AM
I have never heard or saw that before. Looks like someone got Falcon kicked by the epic boss.

I have 4 boxes and getting ever so close to vault max, unless I'm using timers and doing everything in precise measure I can't beat the "boss" any further without using gold. All I have been doing today is collecting cash and opening boxes (no PvE or PvP yet today). "Boss #14" triggered just after hitting the middle "cash" option...I thought that was just strange!! I think, just maybe that he is taunting me....

DILL3NGER
07-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Ive had this issue to...... like people have said before no money no unit.

Ascent
07-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Just happened to me again

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/uexc_attach/headdesk.gif

Lordsloss
07-13-2012, 03:28 PM
If you want this to not happen, go raid some people or attack until the boss pops up, then go do your PvE. It sucks, but this is what I have started to do.

Bob_55
07-13-2012, 03:30 PM
Samething happened to me twice

What?
07-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Get your crap buggy glitch event off my game! I don't want it you ruined the event with making the boss 4x stronger. I advanced as far as I can in one day. This has happened twice today and I have proof. I only got xp. No loot, no cash...change the boss to where it only triggers when you have full health or something. Or use my previous suggestion where chances drop like the box event and you can initiate the fight. This random pop up bs is costing people money and units.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/1fe249f4.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/2cfa9f0b.jpg

Tate
07-14-2012, 01:25 AM
This has happened to me numerous times and it makes me nuts! I sent a ticket in, again, and I guess well see what, if any, reply I get. They finally responded my ticket from the last epic boss event and I got some satisfaction. Send tickets every time! you get screwed over. This is absolutely rediculous

Wambo
07-14-2012, 01:56 AM

I restarted my client 3 times hoping the server would have an update to my inventory or cash, nope nothing.

Just do a few PvPs first, that will activate the boss event, once you jump out of it, go back to your PvE!

Ashmw
07-14-2012, 04:10 AM
Yeah, exp the glitch also. My fav cash farming is the advanced destroyer from the naval battle map usually
Y will gve me $200k to 500k . It happened twice during the first boss, and one time during the current event.
I read in one of the prev thread sum1 suggested to attack a rival or do a not so important mission just to get the boss screen and after dat u can cont with ur farming.

Tate
07-14-2012, 10:37 AM
I read in one of the prev thread sum1 suggested to attack a rival or do a not so important mission just to get the boss screen and after dat u can cont with ur farming. totally correct! I have been taking my time leveling so I don't do so many missions but if you're looking for the boss, attack a rival and he'll usually show up on the first hit. You end up not getting any valor, bp's or exp points either tho

Thunder Child
07-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Bumped for Automaine!

cwracing
07-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Anyone get a response to the tickets that have been sent in yet?
This is getting very annoying.

Poopenshire
07-14-2012, 08:28 PM
Nothing yet. Will update as soon as I find out.