PDA

View Full Version : These events have turned out to be a joke

kykboxr
07-13-2012, 06:32 AM
Let me preface this by saying that even when the old format was around, I never got to 10 items. Best was nine, but I was happy with that as I got three useful items. Since the inception of the new format, we've all come to realize that if you do not spend gold, your chances of obtaining the two end items are remote, with a few (literally) exceptions. At least for me, it has been just as difficult to obtain ten (items) as before with only the cash option ( and more days). Personally, I think the stats for those end items are so far fetched that nothing, cash or RP can even come close. Thankfully, I have yet to see anyone at my level with these items. I find myself atop the hill here, however, someone, who can be mediocre at best, ends with these items, will suddenly put them atop. It only takes one end item to jump someone from worst to first. So, what I'm trying to get at is that funzio needs to start either introducing new, more powerful items and/or, needs to start giving better loot in the missions. I also think one should be able to sell items they no longer use. That's a little ridiculous that that isn't an option..

cookie monster
07-13-2012, 07:22 AM
Agree fully. There's simply no hope of winning this unless you cheat. That's right, I said cheat. Take a step back and look at it. Do you really think people are dropping $500-$1000 trying to get these end prizes?

No way.

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 08:38 AM
And they say money doesn't buy happiness :rolleyes:

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-13-2012, 08:45 AM
Do you really think people are dropping $500-$1000 trying to get these end prizes?

Nope...there dropping way more

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 08:49 AM

She drops it in increments of 1k :rolleyes:

I wish I had less self control sometimes ( ._.)

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/Reconstruction.jpg

ChrisB99
07-13-2012, 09:06 AM
Well ive had 22 attempts on "Free" and had 2 shards... i guess it should be renamed from "low chance" to "next to no chance"

NTM
07-13-2012, 09:11 AM
if u play normal and miss 6 times or 7 times per day's u can have 20 with cash options.

i start litle later on Android and i got 12 with cash options, left 2 day's..

u need to play more that sure and don't miss many opening, for Samurai chest or box don't go to hunt all maps or players, find a mao where u have 120/150 by hit, u got a crate all time, that what i make, don't drop more.. u get robbed. when i see some guy with 50 or more chest... if u don't have gold that uselees... i see a guy try to hunt me all day for drop chest.. not lucky i don't have one ^^ i go drop just 2 min before the timer and i open.

anyway i'm litle lucky at this time, i got maybe 70% succes rate for opening with cash option.. i wait the last 10 hours for see the rank with out gold..i got only 36 Gold from last event.. so 2 opening for sure.. i'm not going to buy Gold that all.. like i say in other thread Android VS Ios are not fair... u spend on android what the ios have for free :/

remenber to drop only 1 chest just before.. try this maybe u can hit more ;)

ps: i know i have bad english.. sry...

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 09:13 AM
I personally want the 2nd place item so I will drop a vault to get it :D

I've gotten 7 shards on the free option... but I open once maybe every 2 to 3 hours...

_dan_
07-13-2012, 09:25 AM
Not sure a vault is enough to be in top 250. Now it's already 18, in the end you may need more than 35 shards, don't think you could make it.

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Not sure a vault is enough to be in top 250. Now it's already 18, in the end you may need more than 35 shards, don't think you could make it.

You are possibly correct... that's why I'm waiting till the last hour before I spend my money...

I figure a vault should give me 20 shards...

NTM
07-13-2012, 09:41 AM
yup atm that 18 shard ^^

i lost 5 place in 24 hours.

i think if i got 20 with cash option and continue to have 4/5 to enter on top 50 i don't need a vaults, maybe 15 time so 150 gold for enter in top 250, anyway i'm not going to buy Gold lol..

i just buy this : http://www.icasque.com/Ruby/Belvedere/Belvedere-Matignon/

with 10%, that a real Item !

and just buy this too : http://cdn.yamaha-motor.eu/product_assets/2011/xp500sp/2011-yamaha-t-max-special-eu-tech-bronze-studio-002_gal_full.jpg

7500 €+ 650 €, trust me that more good than a Vaults :D

i ride an harley but this one is for work ;)

u see i can pay a vault, but why pay a vault when the game is not the same for all :)

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 10:18 AM
yup atm that 18 shard ^^

i lost 5 place in 24 hours.

i think if i got 20 with cash option and continue to have 4/5 to enter on top 50 i don't need a vaults, maybe 15 time so 150 gold for enter in top 250, anyway i'm not going to buy Gold lol..

i just buy this : http://www.icasque.com/Ruby/Belvedere/Belvedere-Matignon/

with 10%, that a real Item !

and just buy this too : http://cdn.yamaha-motor.eu/product_assets/2011/xp500sp/2011-yamaha-t-max-special-eu-tech-bronze-studio-002_gal_full.jpg

7500 €+ 650 €, trust me that more good than a Vaults :D

i ride an harley but this one is for work ;)

u see i can pay a vault, but why pay a vault when the game is not the same for all :)

Is that like a supercharged scooter o_0

<3 Hz
07-13-2012, 02:37 PM

People are dropping enough to buy new Lamborghini Aventadors.