PDA

View Full Version : Good laugh this morning, lol

WinkadInk
07-13-2012, 05:57 AM
So I log on this AM to find this message from a player I wish I could name!

"Hey kiddie, grow up, meet your first girlfriend, spent some time with her, and maybe you will check it alone that there is a real life outside of your iPhone screen. You can Rob me every Day, no matter, it is only a game, but dont abuse adult human. I am only one or two times a day in this game, it s only a way of passing the time, not my life as it is for you."

All I told him was mob up and stop being a 499 rat cuz I won't stop attacking cuz its just gonna get worse as you lvl, lol
Well to answer this, I replied, I'm married with two children! I met my girlfriend aka wife 8 years ago, lol

Chairman Maw
07-13-2012, 06:09 AM
Haha, fantastic. Be sure to redouble your efforts. I was away on holiday for two weeks and only played a few times while away. I got hammered by some chump who took me to the cleaners. Since I got back I have annihilated them two three times a day. Shame he/she aint a 499 rat though, icing on the cake that would be!

Nudie
07-13-2012, 10:54 AM
I've never really gotten much trash talk on my wall. Everybody seems to steer clear of nudie and his heart shape boxers. Lots of love from the ladies though. :p

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Likely QPR he's a huge rat

Nudie
07-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Likely QPR he's a huge rat

Hi Hun, you're not still mad at me for finishing first are you? :p

WinkadInk
07-13-2012, 02:31 PM
I won't say his full name but part of it is guccio.
Is partial name post okay on forums???

koralene
07-13-2012, 02:34 PM
I've put all indians on ignore... is there anything substantial to this thread or the usual load of rubbish. :p

Nudie
07-13-2012, 02:50 PM
I've put all indians on ignore... is there anything substantial to this thread or the usual load of rubbish. :p

Kors! Where have you ben hiding? Unfortunately just the usual rubbish in this and every other thread. :p

koralene
07-13-2012, 02:52 PM
Kors! Where have you ben hiding? Unfortunately just the usual rubbish in this and every other thread. :p

Thought so... just chillin hun. Last day party... so got to come on while a little drunk :p